Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 11:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20,087.25 worth of BTC for sale.  (Read 6184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:09:19 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 12:19:43 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Sorry to interrupt. Another n00b question.

Don't people sometimes like to cash out their swag at LBC's? Isn't that an option here?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
ClownSpider (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:17:56 AM

That was OgNasty not me, and no he is not an exit scammer. I simply said 10 escrows was ridiculous especially only holding 2k each.

You are a better person than OgNasty then.
2k is a lot of money to a lot of people.
I have had people rip me off for $5 in BTC.  $2,000 pays a nigerian scammers lifestyle for years! lol
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:18:40 AM

Don't people sometimes like to cash out their swag at LBC's? Isn't that an option here?

Nobody on LBC is replying to my add selling BTC.  Not even for 1% markup.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:40:00 AM

But hop a bus to London town or Los Angeles city or some other monied-up urban mecca near you. Get a trip in to boot. Cool

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:45:32 AM

This thread is pretty pointless , you ask all these questions and then find a solution that a simple google search would have yielded all the while insulting everyone saying your this big shot that does things on a "higher level" because you have 20 grand to buy a car that for some reason you felt necessary to make publicized on a forum, in addition you just insulted some of the most trusted members of the community calling them "exit scammers" and "Nigerian Scammers" , simply open a bank account and use Circle or another exchange that's easy to use and your done.  How did you buy your Bitcoins in the first place if you have no bank account ?
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:31:05 AM

Maybe I can wire the full amount to you (not sure about wiring to a third party, there may be complications), but I have a fee (plus some bank fees cause I'm eur based). Of course I won't go first.
Pm me if you want.

Regards.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:05:45 PM

Listen here mate. Without going into too much information in public I'll have you know I have convinced many businesses who sell goods to sell them to me in bitcoin. I explained how easy it was. Set them up with an account on a major exchange and always got the deal done. Once for a sports car valued at $58.000 The problem here is not bitcoin, nor is it the "closed off bitcoin world" as you call it its your ability to pitch bitcoin to the dealership. Bitcoin is money. If someone walked in there with a check would they turn it away? I don't think so. You my friend failed. Not Bitcoin.

Now go back to that dealership and show the salesman who's the real salesman in this deal.

Good luck.

You try and talk a dealer into accepting bitcoin...  It will not happen.
They don't even take credit card.
Checks?  Who the fuck accepts a check in 2015?
If you can talk a dealer into accepting bitcoin, I will give you $400 USD in bitcoin.
You are a big talker, put it to use.  PM me and I will give you all the details for the area, and you can use that area on Craigslist to find one of the cars, call the dealer and spin your Bitcoin talk on them.   You won't because you know it would be a waste of time and nobody will accept bitcoin.

Up it to $500 and you have a deal. I'll source the car in your area, you'll go see the car. Upon inspection of the car if you wish to go ahead with the purchase I'll then call and negotiate the deal and negotiate the payment in btc. Either through them taking the btc directly or via a bitcoin payment provider.

Obviously I'll only agree to the deal if you're willing to pay a fair retail for the car. I wont go in there and try to get you a 26K car for 20K tax in. That is not the offer.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:46:09 PM

Up it to $500 and you have a deal. I'll source the car in your area, you'll go see the car. Upon inspection of the car if you wish to go ahead with the purchase I'll then call and negotiate the deal and negotiate the payment in btc. Either through them taking the btc directly or via a bitcoin payment provider.

Obviously I'll only agree to the deal if you're willing to pay a fair retail for the car. I wont go in there and try to get you a 26K car for 20K tax in. That is not the offer.

$500 then sir!!  If you can get a car dealer in my area to sell me a car (I will PM you the type) before Christmas.

If you can negotiate it, cost you nothing but your time and effort.

I agree, BTC direct to the dealer or to the dealers payment provider.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:51:15 PM

This thread is pretty pointless , you ask all these questions and then find a solution that a simple google search would have yielded all the while insulting everyone saying your this big shot that does things on a "higher level" because you have 20 grand to buy a car that for some reason you felt necessary to make publicized on a forum, in addition you just insulted some of the most trusted members of the community calling them "exit scammers" and "Nigerian Scammers" , simply open a bank account and use Circle or another exchange that's easy to use and your done.  How did you buy your Bitcoins in the first place if you have no bank account ?
I never heard of beepi.com and it is not in the first many pages of a google search.
If you have ever used google before you know 1 billion results of junk and only 1 company that sells cars for BTC is worse than a needle in a hay stack.
Indeed, anyone saying they have been asked to do a 75,000 BTC escrow is a complete fucking liar.
Any deal that size is 1) Legal, and therefore does not need anonymity.  2)  Large enough to meet in person and flying around to meet is nothing compared to that cost.   Do I need to spell that out to you?  75,000 is total bullshit.
2k is a lot.  So 20k deserves 10 escrows.  A few were polite gentlemen.  A few were lying sacks, claiming 75,000 bitcoin, or 50k a month, and quoting a 20 month old transaction.  Give me a break.

How did I get my bitcoins?  That is none of your business.
I have more than 20k, I am just looking to spend 20k of it on a car.
Fuck yes I will insult exit scammers and Nigerians all day long.  Get use to it.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:55:13 PM

Maybe I can wire the full amount to you (not sure about wiring to a third party, there may be complications), but I have a fee (plus some bank fees cause I'm eur based). Of course I won't go first.
Pm me if you want.

Regards.

I do not want you to wire me anything.  Or people will cry on this thread.
Thank you for trying to find a solution.
Of course I would not send anyone 20k in BTC first.

I won't make it in time for Christmas unless Nichlahghe5 is a magician on the phone.  =)
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:22:36 PM

This thread is pretty pointless , you ask all these questions and then find a solution that a simple google search would have yielded all the while insulting everyone saying your this big shot that does things on a "higher level" because you have 20 grand to buy a car that for some reason you felt necessary to make publicized on a forum, in addition you just insulted some of the most trusted members of the community calling them "exit scammers" and "Nigerian Scammers" , simply open a bank account and use Circle or another exchange that's easy to use and your done.  How did you buy your Bitcoins in the first place if you have no bank account ?
I never heard of beepi.com and it is not in the first many pages of a google search.
If you have ever used google before you know 1 billion results of junk and only 1 company that sells cars for BTC is worse than a needle in a hay stack.
Indeed, anyone saying they have been asked to do a 75,000 BTC escrow is a complete fucking liar.
Any deal that size is 1) Legal, and therefore does not need anonymity.  2)  Large enough to meet in person and flying around to meet is nothing compared to that cost.   Do I need to spell that out to you?  75,000 is total bullshit.
2k is a lot.  So 20k deserves 10 escrows.  A few were polite gentlemen.  A few were lying sacks, claiming 75,000 bitcoin, or 50k a month, and quoting a 20 month old transaction.  Give me a break.

How did I get my bitcoins?  That is none of your business.
I have more than 20k, I am just looking to spend 20k of it on a car.
Fuck yes I will insult exit scammers and Nigerians all day long.  Get use to it.

lmao yeah perhaps 75000 was the total amount of BTC they've ever escrowed or maybe at a time when Bitcoin was very cheap.  I'll insult nigerian scammers all day and exit scammers , in fact if you go on Youtube there are a huge collection of people screwing with Nigerian scammers and its hilarious,  I just didn't think those members doing escrow were those type of people.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:33:40 PM

Yeah so nobody accepts Bitcoin except beepi.com
The guy I offered $500 to get a dealer that does, hasn't found anyone either.
All dealerships act as if I am crazy, offering monopoly money.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:46:01 PM

Yeah so nobody accepts Bitcoin except beepi.com
The guy I offered $500 to get a dealer that does, hasn't found anyone either.
All dealerships act as if I am crazy, offering monopoly money.

Surprise!

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:03:21 PM

Some accept, some do not.
Unfortunately, all of them in my state, do not.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:14:30 PM

Have you sold any BTC at all? Anywhere?
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:20:12 PM

Some on LBL, but never anything over 2k
btc-mike

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:31:00 PM

Post or pm your ad. i will look it over. i do about $1k of trades daily, mostly btc sales.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:55:13 PM

Post or pm your ad. i will look it over. i do about $1k of trades daily, mostly btc sales.

I don't think you are in my area, it's just an ad for BTC for cash.  Nothing electronic, no paypal or WU or MG.
btc-mike

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:08:40 PM

I don't think you are in my area, it's just an ad for BTC for cash.  Nothing electronic, no paypal or WU or MG.

Why not WU or MG? It seems like you are trying to make this as painful as possible. Nobody is going to walk up and give you $20k of cash.

Somebody offered to wire you money. That along with escrow on this site is the best offer you can get.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:54:50 PM

Why not WU or MG? It seems like you are trying to make this as painful as possible. Nobody is going to walk up and give you $20k of cash.

Somebody offered to wire you money. That along with escrow on this site is the best offer you can get.
The offer to wire money was not a serious offer.  And I do not want a wire to me, I wanted it to the dealership.
Escrow was not possible, because out of 10, only 4 responded.   1 lied about having a 75,000 BTC offer in the past, reenforcing my opinion of free anonymous escrow trust.
WU and MG will not do a bank wire for that amount without putting a hold on it, and IDing the shit out of everyone, and demanding IRS paperwork and deducting taxes on the spot.  Not to mention fees.

20k in cash at a safe place like a bank is possible, but NOT what I asked for.

Beepi.com is the only reasonable way to spend large amounts of bitcoin.
Escrow is just dangerous as hell after talking to a few of these guys.
And WU, MG etc want fees, then tax paperwork.  I wish to avoid taxes, I do not support terrorism so I do not pay taxes that fund Isis.  (Yes I am saying the USA supports and funds ISIS, that is already proven I don't wish to debate it. )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: