Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:16:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So do you really think Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 5326 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:48:02 AM

I don't think that Craig is Satoshi Nakamoto, why take so long to just reveal him self like this.
People won't just belief that he is for me doesn't matter who he is I like that he found it so. I am happy for it.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:47:58 AM

I don't think he is satoshi nakamoto. Unless he can prove he's pgp key.

Maybe he was just only want to be famous. This issues has been happen several times ago.

Some people declare that he is satoshi nakamoto.
Murtiya

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:51:20 AM

The two keys used to prove him has suspicious history. I do not believe he is Satoshi. From his action, if he is, he would have been exposed earlier.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:17:51 AM

i'm not sure about this,but the only thing make me little to believe this is the fact of his news and about his arresting,and some fact when i'm seacrh on google,we all will find this :
Craigh Wright : Outed as the man behind the persona 'Satoshi Nakamoto', Craig Wright is believed to be the founder of Bitcoin.
but i dont too much care about who really he is.
jyakulis

Activity: 468

J

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:07:53 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 01:32:35 PM by jyakulis

The Gizmodo article is pretty convincing if you ask me.

http://gizmodo.com/this-australian-says-he-and-his-dead-friend-invented-bi-1746958692

What I can't understand if the email was hacked and all the evidence was shown from the satoshi vistomail account. Then why from the same vistomail account did he then deny being Satoshi.

Fuck, one of these days I wish Maria6.0 would explain all this to me.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
Klestin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:46:38 PM

http://gizmodo.com/this-australian-says-he-and-his-dead-friend-invented-bi-1746958692

What I can't understand if the email was hacked and all the evidence was shown from the satoshi vistomail account. Then why from the same vistomail account did he then deny being Satoshi.

There is no proof in the article. There's plenty of circumstantial evidence and hints, but no proof. In contrast, there is absolute proof that some of their evidence was forged.
jyakulis

Activity: 468

J

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:11:36 PM

There is no proof in the article. There's plenty of circumstantial evidence and hints, but no proof. In contrast, there is absolute proof that some of their evidence was forged.

Interesting, but I don't know why you would want to fake it. Just having to deal with all the people harassing you when you don't even have any of the supposed bitcoins. Fame? Screw it if you ask me. Rather have the cash.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:16:54 PM

What are you guys thinking about? he is totally not Satoshi Nakamoto
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:45:47 AM

Interesting, but I don't know why you would want to fake it. Just having to deal with all the people harassing you when you don't even have any of the supposed bitcoins. Fame? Screw it if you ask me. Rather have the cash.

Because then when you look for a job, people will pay you MAJOR money to work for them since you created a world-changer.

btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:00:36 AM

craig is an arrogant prick from what I have seen and can't imagine him keeping a secret like that. He
seems like the type that would remind you daily that he invented bitcoin.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:34:42 AM

No I don't and ifor me it is not important too. The main thing is that bitcoin is here and clearly hre to stay.
However the quest for Satoshi gives Bitcoin some nice (positive PR)

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:54:41 AM

What are you guys thinking about? he is totally not Satoshi Nakamoto

of course he is not, he is just one of those wanna be satoshi, that you will from here until the end of the time

many other like him will try to be satoshi in the future, and the same shit will rise everytime

i think that the real satoshi, if want to get out from his position again will do it anonimously at first
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:50:12 AM

I cannot believe that him is Satoshi Nakamoto. Cannot believe that such kind of character like Satoshi be able to appear publicly in that way. From being to many reserved and anonymous since the beginning in someone very open and mediatic like it is Craig Wright. To not mention here something heard from it which according to me is a bullshit (told that bitcoin is a commodity). Anyhow I am not an expert to be able to ask scientific proofs in order to verify his identity. So, if he is really Satoshi let give such kind of proofs and everything is solved immediately.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:48:21 AM

craig is an arrogant prick from what I have seen and can't imagine him keeping a secret like that. He
seems like the type that would remind you daily that he invented bitcoin.

Yes, his personality is exactly the opposite of what we know of Satoshi. That alone would disqualify him from serious consideration.

I find it funny that he shared public keys to "prove" his worth, without signing any of them. Anyone minimally familiar with bitcoin ought to know enough to demand the latter. And the "evidence" cited by Wired (et al) was a joke as well. I hope the authors who broke this story learn a few lessons about reasonable skepticism and thinking through the strength of evidence provided (and how it could be faked, and how that can be tested).

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:52:15 AM

By now even Dorian seems more convincing than Craig

I wonder who the next Satoshi will be  Roll Eyes
keepdoing

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:16:30 PM

Odds are that Craig = Satoshi.

But for now we will simply await the soon to be released Craig/Satoshi whitepapers regarding incorporating Turing architecture in Bitcoin, and other feedback from his years of SuperComputer use modelling bitcoin.

Comes at a good time.  Bitcoin is gaining momentum due to the global financial situation.   You can see from all the heavily publicized news story frenzy yesterday that R3CEV/Hyperledger is desperately trying to stall / redirect interest from Bitcoin to Blockchain.  They don't want Bitcoin to get ahead of itself and jeopardize their own option of establishing a Cryptocurrency.

I like the quote from the following story:
Source: http://www.afr.com/technology/blockchain-for-banks-still-at-the-gluten-stage-20151209-gljy9m
Excerpt: "Blockchain is a bit like gluten," says Tim Swanson, head of research at R3CEV, a New York start-up backed by 30 banks. "Everyone is talking about it but no one knows what it is in great detail."  Like all fads it could fade unless backed up, he adds. "People have to deliver something within the next 12 to 18 months or they will go back to their existing technology vendors."

Right now this is a footrace between Bitcoin & Hyperledger.  I feel that Ripple/Ethereum are pretty much effectively now going to simply just downward slope into eventual death by non-use.  They may survive in some sort of tiny pockets of use, but they are effectively being marginalized.  R3CEV/Hyperledger is currently THE potential competition to Bitcoin.

So how does Craig/Satoshi play into this.  Well, savior returns to give bitcoin a boost, incorporate Turing, solve some Scaling problems etc.  Problem is.... Satoshi has to remain Satoshi to do this.  Craig knows this, and so does rest of Bitcoin land.  Or at least they think they know it.  Craig/Satoshi got outed.  They considered running with the truth.  Got too wierd.  So he's been stuffed back in the bottle.

Regardless.... I will be curious as to Craig/Satoshi's next whitepaper, which according to Craig/Satoshi should be this coming year, hopefuly early year.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:24:07 PM

NO
he lied about his degree
he lied about building his supercomputer together with SGI (if he even has one)

why do you still think its him is beyond me (well except you think that this news is the reason for the last price spike or you are craig; or both)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
keepdoing

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:46:01 PM

NO
he lied about his degree

No - you are simply quoting assumptions, and misdirection.  He's got a lot of degree's so if one of them is misquoted then that just a non-issue.  And in regards to SGI, it is a PROVEN, FACTUAL Supercomputer.  And SGI itself has clearly acknowledged its existence and offered the simple, and very plausible, explanation in which it was simply built through the purchase of grey market parts.

But this is WAY above your intelligence capability.  It's basically a financial issue.  If you buy direct from SGI.... it costs you an arm and a leg.  If you purchase from grey market... it only costs you a few fingers.

Sort of financial supply chain math 101.
faince222

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:49:23 PM

I think that the best solution is to check the Satoshi Nakamoto address in way to find if this "man" has sold its bitcoin for buying gold. There will be surely some movement on that address.

onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:50:27 PM

NO
he lied about his degree

No - you are simply quoting assumptions, and misdirection.  He's got a lot of degree's so if one of them is misquoted then that just a non-issue. 

proof it

And in regards to SGI, it is a PROVEN, FACTUAL Supercomputer.  And SGI itself has clearly acknowledged its existence and offered the simple, and very plausible, explanation in which it was simply built through the purchase of grey market parts.

again proof it. the statement from SGI i have read did not say he has one. they just said he did not buy one from them (but HE claimed he has built it together with them....so he lied)

But this is WAY above your intelligence capability. 

ROFL

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: