Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Faucets  (Read 2923 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:15:33 PM

i think they have nice traffice becourse of nice rewards Wink
and if he is cheaten sometimes with 1 Satoshi then the users will see this after some time and they will get bad traffic
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:29:20 PM

and if he is cheaten sometimes with 1 Satoshi then the users will see this after some time and they will get bad traffic
He's just filtering bad traffic

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
itsAdam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:14:47 PM

I had at least some earnings from referrals, but now get from them 1 Satoshi also.This is not the only faucet that works in this way,so after claim check your FaucetBOX account and see how much you actually get.

Its been fine for two days and then all of a sudden splat down to 1 satoshi.  Very scammy if you ask me.

It wouldn't be so bad but I was actually being fair and clicking the odd advert for them too.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:44:33 PM

http://www.kingbtc.com/

Never had a paid out, the last time I made a claim on the site was about six weeks ago, my balance is still the same 37900 sats.

Payout every Mondays (min. 10.000 satoshi)

SCAM FOR SURE

And its gone.
wadili89 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:18:52 AM

He's just filtering bad traffic

LOL

you are just getting some referrar comission from these scam faucets , filtering bad traffic ?

also these faucets are paying 1 satoshi is mentioned at ifaucet.net and they are at the very bottom of the list with huge dislikes open your eyes dude

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:56:18 AM

they are fake but they can promote it in other ways. whitehat or blackhat that can generate huge of traffic everyday.
They can make fake banner after click the banner you will see the rewards is 1 satoshi this kind website are fake..
But they can promote it via seo and PTC sites or etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:33:28 PM

Site is legit and I'm getting better reward try after changing IP.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
wadili89 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:34:49 AM

they are fake but they can promote it in other ways. whitehat or blackhat that can generate huge of traffic everyday.
They can make fake banner after click the banner you will see the rewards is 1 satoshi this kind website are fake..
But they can promote it via seo and PTC sites or etc.

seo is not n option for faucets so expensive and time consuming for faucets

most of faucets traffic are referrer traffic and these faucets paying and showing to faucets owner some good satoshi but if the person going direct or they are still getting traffic because the traffic is referrer based does not matter if you pay or not you get 1 visitor

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:03:51 AM

For some peoples paying 1 sat, for some paying full reward. I dont know why, maybe its depend on country or other things.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:40:05 AM

For some peoples paying 1 sat, for some paying full reward. I dont know why, maybe its depend on country or other things.

yup, just country based rewards, nothing else
wadili89 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:52:17 AM

as far as i know they are using faucet box script which do not work country wise yes i know he can make changes in the script but if i visit these faucets 10 times 2 times i also see full reward as well but 8 time i see 1 satoshi and i dont change country in between Smiley

so one way or another these are cheating

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 09:55:19 AM

as far as i know they are using faucet box script which do not work country wise yes i know he can make changes in the script but if i visit these faucets 10 times 2 times i also see full reward as well but 8 time i see 1 satoshi and i dont change country in between Smiley

You see full reward sometimes because of dynamic IP yes your ISP automatically change your IP and whenever you connection shifted to new IP you see full reward that's all.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:39:40 PM

It's not country based, they are probably using the percentage feature, with the faucetbox script you can set weighted rewards.

For example, they could be giving an 80% chance to win 1 satoshi and a 20% chance to win the full reward.
grambel

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

There is no God but Allah

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:14:49 PM

you have to enter those websites with an american ip address
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:26:51 PM

I claim about 3-5 times per day on yourbtc.xyz and all alt faucet's
Every claim 400+ satoshi
Maybe for U.S citizen's is reward only 1 satoshi.
wadili89 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:13:06 PM

It's not country based, they are probably using the percentage feature, with the faucetbox script you can set weighted rewards.

For example, they could be giving an 80% chance to win 1 satoshi and a 20% chance to win the full reward.

it is not showing 80% chance to win 1 satoshi and a 20% chance to win the full reward anywhere it is showing 1 satoshi every 1880 mins

1880 min dont look right and of course 1 satoshi , maybe its problem with dynamic ip but i am not the only one facing this at ifaucet rotater  this site is also at the end with 1 satoshi

Selecter

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:03:01 PM

I have never had any problems with payout from these faucets in the UK but i do not really visit them a lot
maybe twice a day even though they are quick timer faucets,i can understand the temptation to sit on them
all day claiming and that is maybe where the 1 satoshi comes in,it might be some kind of bot protection and if you
are claiming a lot it might flag you as suspicious,just a thought as like i said i have no problem with them.
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:16:29 PM

I have never had any problems with payout from these faucets in the UK but i do not really visit them a lot
maybe twice a day even though they are quick timer faucets,i can understand the temptation to sit on them
all day claiming and that is maybe where the 1 satoshi comes in,it might be some kind of bot protection and if you
are claiming a lot it might flag you as suspicious,just a thought as like i said i have no problem with them.

of course this is bot protection many faucet owners are blocking IPs but he's at lest giving 1 sat Grin

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
wadili89 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:51:56 AM

lol i dont need free satoshis of faucets and i never ever got any satoshi from these faucets because who is gonna claim 1 satoshi ?

i dont know if they are paying to some people for me they are scam i am not a bot i dont use proxy and i never got any satoshi from them so

rud3boy

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:31:30 PM

I just depend of your IP location, most vpn's are not working!!!!!!!

But here is one that works 100%

http://satoshi-junkie.jimdo.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: