Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc  (Read 62723 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

There are larger numbers of people using gold than using bitcoin. Gold is worldwide accepted asset and investment while bitcoin, there are people and countries resisting about it. These two also have different line of view so there will be no chance of having the same number of holders.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:31:12 AM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

There are larger numbers of people using gold than using bitcoin. Gold is worldwide accepted asset and investment while bitcoin, there are people and countries resisting about it. These two also have different line of view so there will be no chance of having the same number of holders.
Bitcoin is different, even if it's gonna be popular, not all people are gonna use bitcoin since it's complicated
for those who no knowledge about digital currency, now even those people who are living in mountains knows about gold and understands its value.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Gold can not be equated with the bitcoin the price is not too fluctuate and different from the bitcoin that harganyas now is very flkutifif so I think better hold bitcoin and buy now
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

About gold when depositing in a bank, you can hear that your ingot (investment gold coin) is scratched and its price is therefore much lower.
There is a risk of buying counterfeit gold if you do not buy in a bank.
Gold in many countries is difficult to acquire, it is difficult to transport across the border.
The state can confiscate gold, there were already precedents.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Bitcoin is different, even if it's gonna be popular, not all people are gonna use bitcoin since it's complicated
for those who no knowledge about digital currency, now even those people who are living in mountains knows about gold and understands its value.
We are in the revolution phase where the things will evolve or will improve in the future and that will happen for sure so if bitcoin will become popular then all of the people will know about it because they will probably hear about it and if they will got curious then there will be a lot of people that will explain it to them and help them to get in touch with bitcoin.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

The two has one or two benefits where they are better. Though, holding Gold makes your mind be at rest unless where theft or robbery is involved unlike Bitcoin where Inevitability may make you loose your coin if care and caution is not applied when necessary. Also, we can testify to the fact that Bitcoin can ten times be higher than Gold when stored for a longer term basis when its volatility falls on high price tendency rate.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:52:42 AM

In my opinion, both Btc and gold should be hold.The price of gold is always increasing but it's price is stable for some time.Because it's involved in economics.Similarly,the value of Btc is also very good.Price will also increase as soon as it's usage eligibility increases.So, it's better to hold Btc.

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

In my opinion, both are very profitables, because both of them are valuable and have the most promising potential. Gold is always trusted by people and it will never lose its value, and its price keep growing slowly. BTC however is increasing fastly and expected to become a lot more expensive in the future.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

In my opinion, both are very profitables, because both of them are valuable and have the most promising potential. Gold is always trusted by people and it will never lose its value, and its price keep growing slowly. BTC however is increasing fastly and expected to become a lot more expensive in the future.

It is indeed that both are profitable. However, holding gold is more safer or you'll feel secured than holding bitcoin. Although bitcoin will definitely let you earn huge profit, it can also make huge profit loss in a short period of time.

Gold may not let you earn huge profit like how bitcoin can, but it can guarantee you that you'll going to earn profit as time goes by. If you have enough funds, it is much better to hold both. But if none,  I would rather hold gold for long time investment and bitcoin for a short time investment.
m4nin

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

To keep money in gold is more reliable and stable.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

Gold can give us benefit but it can be max %20 for yearly.
But if you invest bitcoin, probably you can take %20 benefit for monthly.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

It is indeed that both are profitable. However, holding gold is more safer or you'll feel secured than holding bitcoin. Although bitcoin will definitely let you earn huge profit, it can also make huge profit loss in a short period of time.

Gold may not let you earn huge profit like how bitcoin can, but it can guarantee you that you'll going to earn profit as time goes by. If you have enough funds, it is much better to hold both. But if none,  I would rather hold gold for long time investment and bitcoin for a short time investment.
Actually I am holding both for the future. Honestly, I do not trust FIAT. I can not put all trust in the value of FIAT I am using everyday. However, I can not stop to use FIAT and replace it by cryptocurrency or gold. Therefore, I spilit my 80% funds to 6:4 (Bitcoin 6 : Gold 4) to save my money for the future.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Well in my opinion, bitcoin will never be equal to gold because gold has physical value and represents for the whole economy while bitcoin is just numbers. One possibility for that to happen is we lose all our gold
same opinion with you. But if there is a case that is the price of Bitcoin stable like gold, then I think gold and Bitcoin are the same. But I still think gold is better at this point. Gold hold is a good choice
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Gold is dug from the ground, forged in flames, and hurts like heck when you drop it on your foot. Bitcoin is purely digital and created by computers crunching complex equations, existing only in bits and bytes. Both are assets one is virtual and the second one is physical. But  I think gold has edge over bitcoin.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

For me bitcoin is better cause now you could hear lot of voices that gold is better but that is only cause people believe only in material things and bitcoin is to hard to understand for them, i would pick bitcoin cause i believe that in future that market will develop to higher level.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

Gold back petrol Yuan coming.
https://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/gold-convertible-yuan-denominated-oil-contract-says-it-all-china-no-longer-wants-to-pay-in-dollars/

"H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold."
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404/actions?q={%22search%22:[%22gold%20dollar%22]}&r=1

Gold price is going one way, just wait for the price reset to kick in.

signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Both are good choices if you have plenty of money to invest but if you have limited investment and want some good profit in return, then obviously bitcoin outstands gold because of its volatile nature. Gold is very much stable and it provides profit not much often rather you need to wait too much from selling gold at high prices whereas bitcoin is often pumping and dumping, providing you with opportunities of selling it for profit.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

Gold is dug from the ground, forged in flames, and hurts like heck when you drop it on your foot. Bitcoin is purely digital and created by computers crunching complex equations, existing only in bits and bytes. Both are assets one is virtual and the second one is physical. But  I think gold has edge over bitcoin.
it is true when viewed from the origin, but i think both have advantages and disadvantages of each. gold is safer for investment but profit is not as much as we invest btc, besides that gold risk is smaller
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Well in my opinion, bitcoin will never be equal to gold because gold has physical value and represents for the whole economy while bitcoin is just numbers. One possibility for that to happen is we lose all our gold
Despite the physical value of gold I think the store of gold as wealth may not be as secure as the store of bitcoin. Also travelling around with gold could be a bulky task. If more companies accept gold and bitcoin equally as means of exchange for goods and sevices, I bet bitcoin will usurp gold. You wouldn't have to travel to where a company is to get a commodity/service. Who doesn't want a smart and simple life?...lol.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

I prefer gold for investment. Because gold has a physical and has existed from antiquity as a valuable asset. Gold also has a stable price, and it always increases its price. Bitcoin may have more selling value than gold but bitcoin jg has more risk.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: