Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the richest Bitcoin users and how much do they own?  (Read 11597 times)
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:28:38 PM

I am sure that people do own several accounts addresses for the bitcoins. Others have the coins traded everyday and you will find that they do not have the coins in there accounts but they are in the network working and multiplying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:54:49 AM

This guy : https://blockchain.info/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r

In dollars there are currently $ 2,509,491,675 and seriously if i convert them in my currency i would totally forget the counting as the number will be unreadable, there is some insane amount of money right there.

Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:34 AM

In dollars there are currently $ 2,509,491,675 and seriously if i convert them in my currency i would totally forget the counting as the number will be unreadable, there is some insane amount of money right there.
I think the person is a very good trader, or maybe the person has a very large amount of bitcoin for a long time. but I think a lot of people who are in cryptocurrency have a very large number of bitcoins.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:47:28 PM

I know Satoshi is claimed to possess 1.1 million BTC (which would be an insane amount)

But who are the other really large holders and how much do they own? Roger Ver? Gavin Andresen?
I remember someone claiming that Ver owns about 300.000 BTC, is there any place where this is confirmed?

I have checked http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com but they only show adresses and we cant know with certainty which of those are connected.

Are there any confirmed large holders, who openly talk about the amount they possess?

Satoshi Nakamoto is incredible rich man or group of people. This is obvious thing. Also the people who bought bitcoins in 2010 or even 2009. They have got so high profits that I hardly can understand what they feel about.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

This is a great legend!

I was looking for a large sum btc for the investor. (20-50K)

No offers.
Those who wish can not confirm the availability.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

because the bitcoin is anonymous in the chain of blocks you can see the address but not to those who belong among them also open banks and governments and even the cia does not really know the richest one would be nakamoto of the others you do not know can say they have but it is not certain I suppose that the richest ones will be those who gift them nakamoto in 2009 and those who bought for there in 2012 and those who sold in December 2017

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

I think the most bitcoin users is Satoshi the one who created bitcoin he created bitcoin because he want to share their learning and knowledge about bitcoin and they want to share his blessing that he adopt because of bitcoin.
Prostoper

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

I am not sure if it is only one single person or a group. But coin base should be in the top people/company that have bitcoins. I will try to find the source as i read it somewhere here in forum.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

it just speculation who was that accounts was..no one will ever know the owner of the account. you can see the addresses but you sure will not know who is the owner of that accounts.I wish im in the top ten richlist..hehe..
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

It's not easy to track who owns the most Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is anonymous, I'm sure that people do have some account addresses for bitcoin. But anyone who has more than 100 coins for me is rich. You can imagine that with 10 Bitcoins it's enough to do bigger things and provide benefits that you can't imagine.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

because the bitcoin is anonymous in the chain of blocks you can see the address but not to those who belong among them also open banks and governments and even the cia does not really know the richest one would be nakamoto of the others you do not know can say they have but it is not certain I suppose that the richest ones will be those who gift them nakamoto in 2009 and those who bought for there in 2012 and those who sold in December 2017
Just appeared new data from the  block blockchain Diar that one percent of the wallets own 55 percent of all bitcoins. Of course, you can not tell who these purses belong to. However, this indicates that whales can fully control the crypto-currency market. I think that's the way it is.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

it's impossible if they say that they have a lot of bitcoin, because it will endanger their lives. so to find out who is the best bitcoin holder is impossible I feel.
but maybe they have another reason if they dare to be arrogant to have a large amount of bitcoin. Huh Roll Eyes

MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

nobody will know who is the one Smiley. people can only guess, but could not know exactly.
Vansoff

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

It is not easy to be able to account the rich persons in terms of the coins they have. I am sure that people do own several accounts addresses for the bitcoins. Others have the coins traded everyday and you will find that they do not have the coins in there accounts but they are in the network working and multiplying. Anyone however who owns more than 100 coins to me is a rich person. The coins are enough to do greater things and give profits you cant imagine.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

I think none of those people who have a large amount of bitcoins in their account will ever admit how many coins they have . I'm sure they're all in separate wallets.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

I know Satoshi is claimed to possess 1.1 million BTC (which would be an insane amount)

But who are the other really large holders and how much do they own? Roger Ver? Gavin Andresen?
I remember someone claiming that Ver owns about 300.000 BTC, is there any place where this is confirmed?

I have checked http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com but they only show adresses and we cant know with certainty which of those are connected.

Are there any confirmed large holders, who openly talk about the amount they possess?
As such there is no facts and figures that who owns the maximum number of bitcoin or who is the richest bitcoin this time or if would be that I also don’t know but the thing that that these richest bitcoin owners are the real whales of the crypto market and the flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin is mainly determined by them only as they use to invest a huge amount of capital into bitcoin resulting in inflation in valuation and vice versa.
gheawari431

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

it just speculation who was that accounts was..no one will ever know the owner of the account. you can see the addresses but you sure will not know who is the owner of that accounts.
Who is the richest owner of bitcoin, no one knows because the ownership of bitcoin is not for people's names but based on complicated codes. The richest owner of bitcoin can be ascertained by investors from the beginning when the price of bitcoin is still cheap, so the ownership is very large. Loyalty to bitcoin is finally sweet.
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

It's impossible to know exactly. Who would brag that he's bitcoin rich? He'd put himself in danger. He would become a target for many scammers and thieves.
Those who say that are whales/bitcoin rich, probably lie for some obvious reasons.

Definitely, it is clear enough that the security of block chain does not allows any third party to get involved which means to say that no one will ever know who is the richest users.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

No one can really identify who among the investors are the richest bitcoin users because bitcoin wallet are all annonymously owned by different people whose identity is not visible.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

I think the person is a very good trader, or maybe the person has a very large amount of bitcoin for a long time. but I think a lot of people who are in cryptocurrency have a very large number of bitcoins.
Well it was year ago when that amount tallied to that person,i wonder how much he has now?or maybe that value drops since it was recorded when the market bubbled and now that the price of bitcoin is divided into three,so that amount become lower than a billion already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: