Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OPECCOIN - Bull 3X Shares / Bear 3X Shares INVESTMENT FUNDS - PAYBACK - DIVIDEND  (Read 1125 times)
opeccoin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:34:32 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captaindz

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:46:30 PM

Why OPECCOIN?

>Backed by real investment.

can you give some tangible proof please.
opeccoin (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

Why OPECCOIN?

>Backed by real investment.

can you give some tangible proof please.

https://i.imgur.com/xu2i3VK.png

https://i.imgur.com/yp3WL4r.png

https://i.imgur.com/JiYhaVw.png

As said : a report will be given weekly, if something has been bought or if i'm still holding the same positions.
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 11:57:11 PM

OPEC... catchy.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
opeccoin (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

ICO will be done on C-CEX and will be coming in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I first want to prepare some more detailed documents how it all will work out.

This is not a typical coin. You really need to look at it like a investment coin that will reward you based on the profits that has been generated.
opeccoin (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:11:15 PM

Get 100 FREE OPECCOIN WHEN ADDING THE FOLLOWING SIGNATURE

Opeccoin - Not just a coin but a investment coin that pay dividend and buyback coins. All big companies those it... Help us to become the first big investment funds in cryptoworld.
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:55:07 PM

Link to download wallet windows please.
Thanks

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:27:58 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 07:41:23 PM by DeadBirdzz

So in essence YOU have created a token that will allow YOU to raise funds that YOU will then  use to invest in stocks etc and depending on whether YOU make profits, YOU then pay out dividends?
Is that it???
If not can you explain to me what it is exactly please, i am a bit stupid..............
Also what happens when you make losses???
Does that mean that the opeccoin will be worth fuck all?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
opeccoin (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:57:29 PM

So in essence YOU have created a token that will allow YOU to raise funds that YOU will then  use to invest in stocks etc and depending on whether YOU make profits, YOU then pay out dividends?
Is that it???
If not can you explain to me what it is exactly please, i am a bit stupid..............

If there is a lose then most likely i didn't sold the share yet, so there will be only a paper lose and not a real lose. In worst case, it can result in waiting a little longer before you will see a dividend paid out, as those will be paid when the shares are being sold.

There are a lot of coins worth fuck all but of course that isn't the plan. The plan is to return investors some money back via those dividends, reduce the number of coins, so that the price of one opeccoin will be worth more, as you share will increase when the next dividend is being paid.

I also know that i will not raise 1000 BTC or so, so the BTCs that are raised here will be a partial (a small partial) of my total investments in those ETFs.
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:49:15 PM

Is that it???

Lol by the time you see losses the dev will be on his yacht
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:11:58 AM

I think I will trust me to invest my money
instead of the dev to invest my money.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:03:28 PM

Is that it???

If there is a lose then most likely i didn't sold the share yet, so there will be only a paper lose and not a real lose. In worst case, it can result in waiting a little longer before you will see a dividend paid out, as those will be paid when the shares are being sold.

There are a lot of coins worth fuck all but of course that isn't the plan. The plan is to return investors some money back via those dividends, reduce the number of coins, so that the price of one opeccoin will be worth more, as you share will increase when the next dividend is being paid.

I also know that i will not raise 1000 BTC or so, so the BTCs that are raised here will be a partial (a small partial) of my total investments in those ETFs.

Yeah, computer says no...............but best of luck............and quite frankly you'd be better off borrowing BTCs off p2p sites if you need to raise capital.............

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
opeccoin (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:33:22 PM

Is that it???

Yeah, computer says no...............but best of luck............and quite frankly you'd be better off borrowing BTCs off p2p sites if you need to raise capital.............

It is the idea around the coin. It isn't really about raising capital, as i've a decent amount of capital myself to invest directly with to raise BTCs to do so. But the idea around it, is to allow small players, people that don't have $100,000 to invest in the stock market to create a nice return for them. The interest rates are close to 0% so the saving of most of the people is $0.

If they can somehow invest, $100 in Opeccoin and lets assume that the first dividend that they receive is $5 then that is 5%, a lot more then what you can get on any bank now. Also if it is $5 then it also means that $5 will be used to buyback coins and destroy them. This should result in less coins and a higher price for Opeccoin. As i said, and you can see it with the proofs that i have posted above. I have enough money to invest myself, but i believe a lot of people don't have this money to invest and it can give them some good returns.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:01:52 PM

What is your trading background?
What is your record in the past 12 months?
What was your rate of return in the past 12 months?
How many actually trades have you made in that time period?
Are you licenced bu the SEC to trade other peoples money?
THanks - the answers will help many of us/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: