Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0,09 BTC loan  (Read 370 times)
Prospect90 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:06:42 PM

My post got deleted half an hour ago because someone thought i was begging and i was only talking about the reason why i was asking the loan.Once again, me and my friend are making a movie about the first female basketball player in the world who lost her leg in a car crash.Two years after that she continued her professional career.Thats remarkable and we are making a video about it.We already made a video about it in cooperation with AJ Balkans.Me and my friend need to go  to Gyor Hungary and shoot some scenes and interviews with her former team.We need 120 euros for this trip.Managed to gather 95 so far.Still need 25 euros for the trip.Loan will be repayed by the end of the month with interest.Have no colaterall.Member hedgy73 (Jason) can confirm all this since he already helped me a month earlier.Please stay away from this topic if you are going to preach
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

no collateral no loan.
it's a simple and basic rule… Follow it!!!

My post got deleted half an hour ago because someone thought i was begging and i was only talking about the reason why i was asking the loan.Once again, me and my friend are making a movie about the first female basketball player in the world who lost her leg in a car crash.Two years after that she continued her professional career.Thats remarkable and we are making a video about it.We already made a video about it in cooperation with AJ Balkans.Me and my friend need to go  to Gyor Hungary and shoot some scenes and interviews with her former team.We need 120 euros for this trip.Managed to gather 95 so far.Still need 25 euros for the trip.Loan will be repayed by the end of the month with interest.Have no colaterall.Member hedgy73 (Jason) can confirm all this since he already helped me a month earlier.Please stay away from this topic if you are going to preach

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:20:04 AM

As stated if you don't want to hear or get "preached", provide some collateral and I will fund this. There's no point of asking for a loan without collateral unless you are established.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: