Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The inevitable fate of the usd, bitcoin and the world  (Read 2938 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 05:15:33 AM

My name is Sean Martin, from Raleigh, NC.  I've given up everything I had to spread this message with you by example.  My life has fallen together perfect after a childhood of doubt.  When I learned to believe in myself, I found that I can do anything.  I fell in love with a girl and lost my fear doing so.  When you don't question what you feel, and accept it for what it is, you can truly feel limitless amounts of love.

Except organize a festival, become a rock god, play the guitar, start a hookah lounge, predict a tsunami, find a loan of 5 mil, start a seasteading company, avoid a DUI and not default on your latest loan.

How's the karma by the way?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 07:46:15 AM

My name is Sean Martin, from Raleigh, NC.  I've given up everything I had to spread this message with you by example.  My life has fallen together perfect after a childhood of doubt.  When I learned to believe in myself, I found that I can do anything.  I fell in love with a girl and lost my fear doing so.  When you don't question what you feel, and accept it for what it is, you can truly feel limitless amounts of love.

Except organize a festival, become a rock god, play the guitar, start a hookah lounge, predict a tsunami, find a loan of 5 mil, start a seasteading company, avoid a DUI and not default on your latest loan.

How's the karma by the way?

The only tsunami I can see is the torrent of bad karma pouring over Dank.

Wasn't money supposed to be non-existent by now?

grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 01:03:26 PM

My name is Sean Martin, from Raleigh, NC.  I've given up everything I had to spread this message with you by example.  My life has fallen together perfect after a childhood of doubt.  When I learned to believe in myself, I found that I can do anything.  I fell in love with a girl and lost my fear doing so.  When you don't question what you feel, and accept it for what it is, you can truly feel limitless amounts of love.

There's much more to life than the society that is.  I'm calling amongst humanity to contribute to help organize a million person music festival.  When everything you had becomes worthless, we will always have music to bring us together.  This music festival will inevitably happen, we're just waiting, when will we choose to find world peace?

A music festival??  Love power and all this crap?   Seriously?

Are you a time traveler from the 60s or something?

kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 01:50:01 PM

am I the only one that thinks it's possible that dank kidnapped this girl he's been stalking?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 02:01:06 PM

Oh. My. Gosh.

Blazr, congrats on the dox of the year. The first pictures dont look like a guy who talks about peace and love etc all the time--that guy looks like a redneck thugga. The other one--yeah, looks about right.

This is not what I expected to see in this thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: