Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much interest is reasonable for you?  (Read 17174 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:39:23 PM

How much interest is reasonable and trustworthed for you and you can invest your bitcoins?

For me it's 0-10 % montly

In my opinion, anything above 3-5% monthly in bitcoins should be considered as too good to be true unless you are investing in some criminal activity. You could get better than that only for dust. People who are claiming that, for instance, 30% monthly is reasonable and trustworthy are either kidding or just not being sincere (or simply don't know what they are talking about). There is no legitimate way to get so much on a regular basis. And this is what the word monthly means, that is, month after month. Even if we include into consideration active trading, which we should not, the most experienced traders get around 30-50% on average annually for any significant amount of bitcoins (thousands of dollars).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildworld

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:34:50 PM

My profession is  trader, I would return to my customers 3% per month. That is fair !
If you're over 10% offering than you have to take risks and that's not worth it for me!
The customers are satisfied.
That's the most important thing for me.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:43:42 AM

My profession is  trader, I would return to my customers 3% per month. That is fair !
If you're over 10% offering than you have to take risks and that's not worth it for me!

In a cryptocurrency trading market, 3% interest per month is very less to attract any customers because cryptocurrencies will fluctuate a lot more than 3% per month so no one wants to invest in such product they give just 3% per month. Instead, I just keep it in my wallet and sell it when prices go high.
Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:06:09 AM

In a cryptocurrency trading market, 3% interest per month is very less to attract any customers because cryptocurrencies will fluctuate a lot more than 3% per month so no one wants to invest in such product they give just 3% per month. Instead, I just keep it in my wallet and sell it when prices go high.

That could be true. But if you can get 3% on average per month, that is still much better than stock trading.
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:31:40 PM

5% monthly.
Hamliss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:42:43 PM

5% monthly.

That is very high interest. People might borrow from you for a few days with that kind of high interest.
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:43:45 AM

5% monthly.

That is very high interest. People might borrow from you for a few days with that kind of high interest.

Nope, 5% monthly is the least amount of profit you can have it is not high since we are talking a month and not a day or week. Maybe is a week you can just not have interest since the person will give it in a short period of time. But for me, 3-5% interest is reasonably fair if you invest in a passive investment. But if you are trading, you can earn at least 20% or higher interest depending on the fluctuations of the coin prices in the market.
tee-rex

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:00:43 AM

5% monthly.

Nope, 5% monthly is the least amount of profit you can have it is not high since we are talking a month and not a day or week. Maybe is a week you can just not have interest since the person will give it in a short period of time. But for me, 3-5% interest is reasonably fair if you invest in a passive investment. But if you are trading, you can earn at least 20% or higher interest depending on the fluctuations of the coin prices in the market.

Why are you saying that we can earn at least 20% or even higher if most wannabe traders are losing in the long haul? I don't deny that some skilled traders may earn that high, but how many people can earn anything at all? Trading basically means that those who earn are taking money from those who lose. And I think that only a few percent remain in the green over time. What is the reason behind you posting these figures? Simple ignorance or do you have an agenda?
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:16:09 PM

5% monthly.

For me too, 3-5% monthly interest is enough. I just want to have sure it's a 100% safe deal. If it's guaranteed, the interest value doesn't matter very much for me. I will receive a safe income with no worries and panic to be scammed. That is what really matter for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:33:14 PM

5% monthly.

For me too, 3-5% monthly interest is enough. I just want to have sure it's a 100% safe deal. If it's guaranteed, the interest value doesn't matter very much for me. I will receive a safe income with no worries and panic to be scammed. That is what really matter for me.
Yes I agree this 3-5% interest is enough. As long as there an increase in the value then it's better to stay that way. But if there's more than 5% interest then it will be best for you. Just be careful where to invest your money too there's a lot of scammed sites will lure and eat you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
wildworld

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:19:12 PM

Every investor is looking for something different on a potential investment.
Investing is make informed choices and be patient. Just as ironing you a nice return.
With the experience and knowledge of trading is 3% per month a nice value ..
It is 36% per year!
You do not always want more!
3% without losing your capital I like !!
loneranger

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:28:21 AM

found an article on good profit margins: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/093015/whats-good-profit-margin-new-business.asp

it depends on the industry. using that article as a guide, I would expect returns between 4% and 10%. The only people who get 20% interest are credit card companies and the ones who get 50% are your local loan shark and he quickly runs out of customers (or customers run out of fingers).

For an investment I would be happy with 3%. If you get rid of inflation (depending on your local currency/country) it would end up being between 1.5 and 2% which is decent.

Maybe I'm just being overly conservative or maybe I'm just happy to earn a little more than a typical savings account.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:30:55 AM

for me, i think i will consider to get 2-5% per month and i know that interest will be grow because there always be fluctuation in money. but now its hard to find investment that really give 2-5% per month because we should pay fee for the investment.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:35:52 AM

for me, i think i will consider to get 2-5% per month and i know that interest will be grow because there always be fluctuation in money. but now its hard to find investment that really give 2-5% per month because we should pay fee for the investment.
Thats already good interest if we can find stable but free of charge investment and also if the company is not risky i can say the amount is really big considering that you are placing your money and you are just waiting for the generated profits.
Branny

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:57:45 AM

Food for thought.

The best hedge funds in the world have averaged about 15% a year.

In the United States, like many other countries, it is easy to file with the regulatory commission (sec) to build investment syndication. One I looked at quite recently acquired around 5 million dollars in first round funding after promising a clear path to 16% yields through secured debt purchases.

Every post I've read says usees expect a 3% to 10% MONTHLY return. This exceeds the returns from the best investors in the world by 3 to 10 times.

So, my question to you all is why the heck would anyone consider asking for money on a Web forum when there are billions of dollars in VC funding available for clear ppans? Why would someone with the ability to generate such massive revenues be asking for money in this way?
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:38:40 AM

3%  would  be  a  very good  interest   on a certain  loaning business hence   you wouldnt   hurt  soo much to those  who  borrow  money from  you and  its already a good  source of income  regarding on this  business but be sure to lend the  right ones  in able to avoid such scams  from  other  fake  borrowers, be sure  to demand   high  value  collateral to play safe at all  what  might happen though.

nikrobi

Activity: 303
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:04:49 PM

3%  would  be  a  very good  interest   on a certain  loaning business hence   you wouldnt   hurt  soo much to those  who  borrow  money from  you and  its already a good  source of income  regarding on this  business but be sure to lend the  right ones  in able to avoid such scams  from  other  fake  borrowers, be sure  to demand   high  value  collateral to play safe at all  what  might happen though.

Are you saying 3% monthly?
I think it's a good offer. Where I live the banks give only 0.07% interest monthly. Very bad offer for us investors.
With 3% I would live very happy with this extra income.
tee-rex

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:01:24 PM

So, my question to you all is why the heck would anyone consider asking for money on a Web forum when there are billions of dollars in VC funding available for clear ppans? Why would someone with the ability to generate such massive revenues be asking for money in this way?

May I try to answer your question? Thank you.

You think and say about massive revenues, but you obviously don't take into account that these revenues are only massive in relative terms. In absolute terms they are not hefty, and the main issue with them is that they are not scalable. It is not uncommon to make 5% monthly on a small investment, say 1 Bitcoin. This is the max you can get without risking too much, but what is 0.05 BTC per month? Just dust, and if you invest more, your returns will drop dramatically.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:18:34 AM

You think and say about massive revenues, but you obviously don't take into account that these revenues are only massive in relative terms. In absolute terms they are not hefty, and the main issue with them is that they are not scalable. It is not uncommon to make 5% monthly on a small investment, say 1 Bitcoin. This is the max you can get without risking too much, but what is 0.05 BTC per month? Just dust, and if you invest more, your returns will drop dramatically.

Putting  up 1  btc  on the  purpose of   making some  small  loan  business would really just wasting  your time though because you are only  gaining small amounts  of   profits  on  monthly basis. 5% would  be already  big  for some   on  monthly interest some  may  offer even  lower  because  of   the competition some  offer 3-4% which is  lower and   probably  borrowers would  always  seek for the  lowest interest  lendor.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 610

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:51:42 AM

Putting  up 1  btc  on the  purpose of   making some  small  loan  business would really just wasting  your time though because you are only  gaining small amounts  of   profits  on  monthly basis. 5% would  be already  big  for some   on  monthly interest some  may  offer even  lower  because  of   the competition some  offer 3-4% which is  lower and   probably  borrowers would  always  seek for the  lowest interest  lendor.
As we  all know  there are lots of  users  here  does have  lending  services or businesses   which means   lots  of competitions are there. If you are  just  starting  up then   you should begin with a  low  interest compare to others  so that  others would see you and  might possible    build trust and   gain  reputation on the  long run but  as   you mentioned 1 btc for  starting would  not  be ideal because you  only gain on small  profits.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███