Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 8992 times)
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:14:39 AM

i received the email too for claiming my virtual credit card.
is this virtual card just for online shopping? only online payment i mean?
i thought we got the plastic card  Grin

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:15:31 AM

OP says free virtual credit card, does that imply it's plastic? Smiley

you can use the card to buy online, and only online.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:25:52 AM

Today i received an email from e-coin that i have won free virtual bitcoin card, going to give it a try after few hours.
I also have email from E-Coin that I have won free Virtual Bitcoin card but sadly my Country name is not in list and now I am in waiting list that as they will add then I can use this Card very sad news
To use the virtual bitcoin credit card you can use any fake details, but if you want to verify and get the plastic one then this is another story but using the virtual you are free to give any details.

but keep in mind that there is a limit for anonymous cards. well, you can just buy a new one for $3 should you reach it Cheesy
Every card has limit but in this case it is a virtual debit card and for small things it is just more than enough.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:23:22 AM

Everyone seems to receive their email to claim the card
I've been waiting but i haven't receive any email yet Sad
Any way for me to Contact E-coin support ?
Or do i just need to be more patient ?
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Everyone seems to receive their email to claim the card
I've been waiting but i haven't receive any email yet Sad
Any way for me to Contact E-coin support ?
Or do i just need to be more patient ?

I'd wait until tomorrow then open a support ticket.

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:11:54 PM

The contest was for a virtual card, and yes only for online shoppings or payments. You can upgrade it to a platic card, but you will have to pay for it.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:35:39 PM

Received a free virtual E-coin card but unable to claim it as I forgot the password to my e-coin account.Actually I don't remember signing up on the actual website but for the contest.I'm waiting for password reset link since 24 hours now.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:37:35 PM

i thought we got the plastic card  Grin

The contest was for a virtual card, and yes only for online shoppings or payments. You can upgrade it to a platic card, but you will have to pay for it.

There were 10 plastic cards as prizes in the contest for the first top ten who have more entries.
I received an email with the instructions to get the virtual card and it should work today.

Received a free virtual E-coin card but unable to claim it as I forgot the password to my e-coin account.Actually I don't remember signing up on the actual website but for the contest.I'm waiting for password reset link since 24 hours now.

The reset message should receive you in seconds ! Are you sure you registered in the site not only the promo page ?
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:55:58 PM

I've been to register in e-coin, and never get a virtual bitcoin card of e-coin, but I am still confused how to use the virtual bitcoin card that, bisakaha you tell me how to use a virtual bitcoin card, and why I can not use it to validate bank in paypal account?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:51:46 PM

I got message from their system that I won one virtual card have login and saw nothing there,now they told me that it will be available by the 8th,I login an hour ago but the card was still not there,anybody here who participated on their promo got a free card hopefully I will get one today so I can start using it 

Kaostechno

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:46:44 AM

I also applied for a Virtual Card, they stated to have goten like 150.000 requests for cards so i guess it is going to take an army of people at the bank Tongue
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 09:05:41 AM

If you never registered an account, I would start there.

but you had to enter your e-coin user name to the raffle widget in order to participate...?

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:21:23 PM

now the 9th and still no email or free virtual card Sad i completed 11 or more of the offers, and i only attempted to do this once, dont see the point in having multiple of them :/
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:25:39 PM

now the 9th and still no email or free virtual card Sad i completed 11 or more of the offers, and i only attempted to do this once, dont see the point in having multiple of them :/

You should contact the support as some users didn't received the free virtual bitcoin debit card
contact also EURO_STACKA "What email did you use to enter the promotion? There have been a few who did not receive cards."
teddy5145

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:27:53 PM

I contacted the support few days ago and they told me that all of the cards should be distributed by Monday, they said that they still need some time to ban the bots Wink
Im still waiting for mine too actually Tongue
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:55:01 PM

I contacted the support few days ago and they told me that all of the cards should be distributed by Monday, they said that they still need some time to ban the bots Wink

thanks for the input Smiley hopefully we will get them soon Smiley
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:05:33 AM

I don't know how long should we wait it's the 12th here they should have resolve this issue by now,this could give them a bad reputation in the industry and on this forum, but all the answer we are getting is be patience they should set a specific date to resolve  who wins and who isn't

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:16:55 AM

I don't know how long should we wait it's the 12th here they should have resolve this issue by now,this could give them a bad reputation in the industry and on this forum, but all the answer we are getting is be patience they should set a specific date to resolve  who wins and who isn't

slow down buddy, we're getting a free debit card and they need some time to filter the frauds. this won't hurt their reputation

teddy5145

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:57:43 AM

slow down buddy, we're getting a free debit card and they need some time to filter the frauds. this won't hurt their reputation
Well they should be expecting a lot of participants and bots when giving away a free debit card Roll Eyes
Anyway, still haven't receive my card yet to date and already sent them another ticket asking the exact date Smiley
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:49:39 PM

thanks for the input Smiley hopefully we will get them soon Smiley
Any one have Card and loading deposit need some update about this because I read somewhere few issues with this card some members waiting for deposits which taking too much time any update could be appreciated ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: