Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:50:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Сижу с деньгами как дурак...  (Read 4928 times)
BlackPrapor

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2012, 09:43:30 PM

Ситуация же с GLBSE вообще комична
Мне нравится вот эта статья:
http://www.dgcmagazine.com/the-old-radical-how-bitcoin-is-being-destroyed/
I’ve been watching the recent developments in the Bitcoin markets, and having seen this drama before (too many times), I thought I’d pass along a lesson. This will strike its target in some of you, but others of you are also likely to reject it, because it doesn’t match what you want to be true.

Here’s the lesson: Trying to go ‘legit’ will destroy the Bitcoin market.
оттуда же, подходит к недавним событиям во Франции
Bitcoin and state banking systems are born enemies: only one can survive. If you are imagining that they can peacefully coexist, you are fooling yourself.

Биткойн и банковская система антонимы до тех пор, пока биткойн неподконтролен. Есть несколько способов взять контроль, все уже сто раз до поноса из ушей обсуждалось на форуме. Я думаю как вариант, это через саму инфраструктуру интернета. Слышали про dpi y.2770? Сканирование трафика со временем сможет позволить блокировать и/или сегментировать и развалить сеть при необходимости. По этому контрмеры должны приниматься уже сейчас. Самый не очевидный вариант - это централизация хостинга кошельков. Все будут хранить файлы на серверах различных банков, потому что "так безопаснее".

ЗЫ: Если по теме, то покупайте биткойны. Они обречены на постоянное удорожание, до тех пор, пока неизменны условия их использования.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1
In blockchain we trust
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 05:14:38 PM

Ситуация же с GLBSE вообще комична
Мне нравится вот эта статья:
http://www.dgcmagazine.com/the-old-radical-how-bitcoin-is-being-destroyed/
I’ve been watching the recent developments in the Bitcoin markets, and having seen this drama before (too many times), I thought I’d pass along a lesson. This will strike its target in some of you, but others of you are also likely to reject it, because it doesn’t match what you want to be true.

Here’s the lesson: Trying to go ‘legit’ will destroy the Bitcoin market.
оттуда же, подходит к недавним событиям во Франции
Bitcoin and state banking systems are born enemies: only one can survive. If you are imagining that they can peacefully coexist, you are fooling yourself.
В этом есть "чувство"  Undecided

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: