Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Tricky's Mining Pools  (Read 4370 times)
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:09:59 PM

I do not want your coins pall send them to Con as sugested and eventualy more miners exept yourself may join Grin
Funny a?
You can lol(ing) as much as you want
ROFL

i will never stop laughing at how gulible people seem to expect me to be mate, trust me dont trust me thats your problem, just dont ask me to give my funds away, under the pretence i may get them back, i know i would never get them back because well, free easily conned funds are just that, im not so dumb that i would trust some complete randomer, c'mon get real come back down to the real world n maybe we could become friendly, but while your attempting to rob me im sorry but i will always see through your attempts..

Laviathon (cool choice of name mate) christmas miracles or a skilled pool op either way haha Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:18:36 PM

LOL... skills as a pool operator have nothing to do with it Tongue.  Christmas miracle?  Far more likely explanation Grin.  Personally, I love it when some tiny hash finds a block.  Folks rent petahash all the time with no luck, then some guy with an S5 hits.

I'm still waiting for one my of old U2 sticks to hit a block... my own gear has only ever hit 1 block.  An S1 I had hit early in 2014 on p2pool.  Nothing since then.  Rented hash, I've hit a couple (1 on Nexious - and uncovered his con and 1 on my pool).

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:11:15 AM

LOL... skills as a pool operator have nothing to do with it Tongue.  Christmas miracle?  Far more likely explanation Grin.  Personally, I love it when some tiny hash finds a block.  Folks rent petahash all the time with no luck, then some guy with an S5 hits.

I'm still waiting for one my of old U2 sticks to hit a block... my own gear has only ever hit 1 block.  An S1 I had hit early in 2014 on p2pool.  Nothing since then.  Rented hash, I've hit a couple (1 on Nexious - and uncovered his con and 1 on my pool).

whatever it was trickys a happy bunny, and seems so are my miners , looking forward to the next 1 now. im definitely addicted to crypto haha
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:33:41 AM

I do not want your coins pall send them to Con as sugested and eventualy more miners exept yourself may join Grin
Funny a?
ROFL

i will never stop laughing at how gulible people seem to expect me to be mate, trust me dont trust me thats your problem, just dont ask me to give my funds away, under the pretence i may get them back,
You are asking people to give you an 'expected' 25BTC in mining power under the pretence you may give it back ...

Some unknown, or some well respected knowns ... tough choice that one for anyone that's a moron ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:29:15 AM

Funny a?
ROFL

i will never stop laughing at how gulible people seem to expect me to be mate, trust me dont trust me thats your problem, just dont ask me to give my funds away, under the pretence i may get them back,
You are asking people to give you an 'expected' 25BTC in mining power under the pretence you may give it back ...

Some unknown, or some well respected knowns ... tough choice that one for anyone that's a moron ...

LMFAO the only moron around here, are those attempting to CON me out of my bitcoin, but by all means continue making your selves look ignorant and foolish, your either not reading, choosing to be ignorant, or hell bent on conning the new comers, what is it, you lot were dumb and allowed yourselves to be conned, and now you feel its only fair to con any body and everybody who comes on these forums???

grow brains i could not care less weather you trust me or not, myself and my miners know im trustworthy, the fact your attempting to use psychology to con somebody who knows psychology = retarded guys, you have to get up extra early to CON this brain, and i dont normally get up until dinner time.

but yeah merry Christmas gods and slaves which ever bracket you put yourself in Wink
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:02:50 PM

The simple fact of this situation "tricky" is you spent zero time browsing this forum and gaining entrance to this community with respectable means.
In doing this you have assured your own situation which is only one notch above someone who has been proven to be a scammer.

I will let you in on something you should already know. Phil, CK, Kano, have all put in their time and are the ones who would be innocent until proven guilty. This is something each of us either has went or are still going through. In this community you earn your stripes and trust through time and positive involvement.

It will not change, and is the same over the world now. Even in the good ol' country law where you live if it states innocent until proven guilty that has not been the way legal systems have functioned for a long time. To believe differently is to be too young, too stupid, or too naive to have any experience in that world.

Bitcoin has been all about the scammers for a long time which is why here you will always find far more skeptics than people who will throw their hash your way.

The 25 coins would be going to a trusted member who has been trusted with far more, over, and over, and over again by hundreds if not a larger number of people. It is done to protect people in the community, and again, if you had done any service to this community you wish to recruit from, you would have read a bit and already know such, or at least been more observant and know how things work.

For someone opening a pool your actions scream scam because the very things you should be doing to recruit miners are nowhere in your actions.

The things you've done have guaranteed failure for your "pool" and anyone who mines there.

I enjoy seeing "smaller" pools solve blocks. I've searched out small pools myself because I enjoy various things about them, but one of the big ones is watching them grow. Unfortunately, your pool will never hit anything legitimate for any reasonable length of time because you are lazy and want to try and gain reputation by acting like an asshole. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but it is whats been done.

Good Luck getting a mining community to mine with you when you insult most of them.  

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:57:37 PM

The simple fact of this situation "tricky" is you spent zero time browsing this forum and gaining entrance to this community with respectable means.
In doing this you have assured your own situation which is only one notch above someone who has been proven to be a scammer.

I will let you in on something you should already know. Phil, CK, Kano, have all put in their time and are the ones who would be innocent until proven guilty. This is something each of us either has went or are still going through. In this community you earn your stripes and trust through time and positive involvement.

It will not change, and is the same over the world now. Even in the good ol' country law where you live if it states innocent until proven guilty that has not been the way legal systems have functioned for a long time. To believe differently is to be too young, too stupid, or too naive to have any experience in that world.

Bitcoin has been all about the scammers for a long time which is why here you will always find far more skeptics than people who will throw their hash your way.

The 25 coins would be going to a trusted member who has been trusted with far more, over, and over, and over again by hundreds if not a larger number of people. It is done to protect people in the community, and again, if you had done any service to this community you wish to recruit from, you would have read a bit and already know such, or at least been more observant and know how things work.

For someone opening a pool your actions scream scam because the very things you should be doing to recruit miners are nowhere in your actions.

The things you've done have guaranteed failure for your "pool" and anyone who mines there.

I enjoy seeing "smaller" pools solve blocks. I've searched out small pools myself because I enjoy various things about them, but one of the big ones is watching them grow. Unfortunately, your pool will never hit anything legitimate for any reasonable length of time because you are lazy and want to try and gain reputation by acting like an asshole. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but it is whats been done.

Good Luck getting a mining community to mine with you when you insult most of them.  

are you all seriously this deranged??? if you are then try asking your selves why bitcoin has not gained mass adoption yet... your very words are trying to tell me black is white, you know nothing about me, yet are making entirely too many assumptions and putting 1 and 2 together and getting 23 pal treat people how you expect to be treated, i couldnt give a shit about the ethos around here i dont follow the heard because im not a silly little sheepy, i actually know he who follows the heard will go NO further than the heard..

you seem to sadly think i care about your sites reputation system which i know is wide open to manipulation, yet you stupidly expect me to work with something which is soo easily manipulated, you my learned fiend are the very reason i despise forums, and will not just contribute for the sake of contributing and earning stripes, lol thats almost laughable that 1 mate, now we ALL are innocent until proven guilty like it or lump it, if you aint willing to live like that then you must be happy for your self to be guilty until proven innocent, sorry pal life IS NOT going in that direction, if you want it to then do society a favour and go hang yourself please, 1 less idiot on the planet helps us all, guilty until proven innocent = you stole your neighbours dog and BBQ'ed it for your tea as the evidence was all eaten or burnt your guilty get to prison you dirty scummy criminal, see the problem, how do you prove your innocent from a jail cell? you cant! GROW A BRAIN! you want mass adoption sort your napper out!!

you clearly know fook all about law vs legislated bullshit but ahh bless i was an ignorant dumb government parishioner once upon a time, you may learn you may not Wink

bitcoin may have been all about the scams but like i say you either trust me or you dont, it matters not to me, i could not care less, if nobody joins it just means more for me when we do solve more blocks... you also seem to be missing i was inviting miners to use my pool, nobody is obligated to accept an invitation or is your silly world of guilty until proven innocent saying otherwise?

again i live in the real world pal, got far better things to do than to read essay after essay to learn the ethos, when the real world ethos still applies, well unless your dealing with a retard who is passively helping lose the mass's their rights.

LOL at your opinion, you really do think highly of yourself dont you, you demonstrate the epitome of a troll so again why should i give a rats ass about your opinion?

again LOL at "anything legitimate"  now i know its christmas and im full of the xmas cheer, are you sure you understand your use of language here, bordering on subliminal messaging used by a confidence trickster that is mate, yes i admit im lazy, whats your problem are you jealous that i am a real man who will not bow down to nobody, as it really does appear that you are a parishioner of the government religion pal who puts idiots on pedestals, and lives a retarded life of inequality when he could be a real man and live by the fact we are all EQUAL some of us have big achievements some dont but we are all still equal, like it or lump it!!!
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:37:06 PM

In summary:
You asked me what my problem is.
I do not have one in this context.
The problems I do have are off-topic, and you can rest easy knowing they are long term issues being dealt with in the appropriate manner.

It is obvious you do not know how the world works, or what is needed to be successful.

I was making a couple of very plain statements regarding observations of this thread and your inability to gain the very thing you came to accomplish.  If you dislike forums so much and didn't care if any miners came to your pool you wouldn't have made the thread and much less still reply.

In my opinion you seek what you have already destroyed. You cannot get something like that back under the name TrickyRiky.
There are certain forum manipulations available to everyone, but most of us do not care to participate in such childish acts. They do not even enter my mind as an option until I see something in that class. I am now discussing trust ratings, which I'm sure you know nothing about. Believe me, it isn't that I care two licks for them except to say that some new forum members care a great deal for them. I enjoy helping new members, and sometimes, as in your case, it is an equivalent to tough love as you are unable to grasp how these things work until it is bluntly laid out for you. Obviously you still resist, but as others before you, there will be a mysterious new account who makes one of their first few posts on the forum defending you. There will not be a single individual who is a trusted member to say peep on your behalf.

Again, so you understand, this is how the world works. You cannot walk in a bar being a loudmouth asshole without getting your ass handed to you. I don't know why you would expect any different unless you haven't previously been through or seen someone else go through something similar. It is obvious you do not have the ability to grasp the facts of the situation so at your age I must assume you simply do not have the life experience.

You might (and this is a big maybe) you may sweet talk a couple of people with little to no hash to mine at your pool. I do not believe anyone with even a below average IQ would mine with you consistently unless you paid them well above the going PPS price, or, somehow scammed them.

With regards to bitcoin having mass adoption, again you show your ignorance. Bitcoin is gaining mass adoption in front of many of us. Albeit, it grows much faster in front of those of us who care about such, and take part in the daily process to foster said growth.

Since you do not care and this was all about an "invitation" good luck with that. Any miner worth his salt will want a pool operator who does care.

I will not waste more of my time or publicize your excuse for a pool any further. I will give you the last word since I know more LOLs is really what you love to type. I am confident my job here is done in that no matter what takes place as this thread progresses you have learned a valuable lesson or you are not smart enough to learn it. Either way there is nothing more I can do.

Good Luck to you. I hope you do not take anyone's coin, but other than that you were a blip who will soon pass, or come back under a new name.

Remember, common sense over irrational actions will always rule supreme.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:45:12 PM

In summary:
You asked me what my problem is.
I do not have one in this context.
The problems I do have are off-topic, and you can rest easy knowing they are long term issues being dealt with in the appropriate manner.

It is obvious you do not know how the world works, or what is needed to be successful.

again i do not seek fame or fortune, this is my hobby you ignorant cretin, sorry but ive repeated myself entirely too many times you are an ignorant retard who thinks i a give  shit what you or anybody else thinks, open your eyes ive said it enough times, what is it you cant handle truth, due to constantly being fed bullshit or something else dumb, it is you who has no clue of the "real world" sheepy

I was making a couple of very plain statements regarding observations of this thread and your inability to gain the very thing you came to accomplish.  If you dislike forums so much and didn't care if any miners came to your pool you wouldn't have made the thread and much less still reply.

again i cam on to invite miners plain and simple, had no expectations as stated but yeah your that retarded and actually want to live the wrong way, god luck getting the mass's to adopt with your retarded attitude, you have spent too many hours reading and learning to recite bullshit in my opinion!

In my opinion you seek what you have already destroyed. You cannot get something like that back under the name TrickyRiky.
There are certain forum manipulations available to everyone, but most of us do not care to participate in such childish acts. They do not even enter my mind as an option until I see something in that class. I am now discussing trust ratings, which I'm sure you know nothing about. Believe me, it isn't that I care two licks for them except to say that some new forum members care a great deal for them. I enjoy helping new members, and sometimes, as in your case, it is an equivalent to tough love as you are unable to grasp how these things work until it is bluntly laid out for you. Obviously you still resist, but as others before you, there will be a mysterious new account who makes one of their first few posts on the forum defending you. There will not be a single individual who is a trusted member to say peep on your behalf.

your opinion stems from your desire to scam me out of what ever you can get, are you another 1 of these sados living in mummys basement? if i get any reputation or trust on this forum it will be genuine, again as stated a name in law is nothing more than that by which something is commonly known, im commonly known as Tricky pleased to meet you, why would i use anything other than my real name fooking ejert attempting to lead me into a socialy acceptable stance, fuck socialism., he who goes with the crowd will go no further than the crown, or do you need that spelling out further?

Again, so you understand, this is how the world works. You cannot walk in a bar being a loudmouth asshole without getting your ass handed to you. I don't know why you would expect any different unless you haven't previously been through or seen someone else go through something similar. It is obvious you do not have the ability to grasp the facts of the situation so at your age I must assume you simply do not have the life experience.

LOL stop making assumptions, or casting aspersions you are so far off the track its untrue, got me wondering how close your description is to your own state of affairs now, gotta be relating your retarded mentality to somebody close to you, i did say i understand psychology you will not CONvince me of anything.

You might (and this is a big maybe) you may sweet talk a couple of people with little to no hash to mine at your pool. I do not believe anyone with even a below average IQ would mine with you consistently unless you paid them well above the going PPS price, or, somehow scammed them.

you need to come back to the real world where EVERYBODY is EQUAL pal, either that or you need serious psychological help!

With regards to bitcoin having mass adoption, again you show your ignorance. Bitcoin is gaining mass adoption in front of many of us. Albeit, it grows much faster in front of those of us who care about such, and take part in the daily process to foster said growth.

clearly not living in the real world, 90% of the populous say bitcoin hahaha you want me to put my money somewhere the govt have control of it, yeah ok pull the other 1...... as long as internet access and electricity are not free the intelligent mass's will not risk losing their money by an internet shutdown, thank fook, we put entirely too much faith in technology, bitcoin will never take over fiat but it is capable of working parralel to fiat, well it is if dick heads like you drop the guilty until proven innocent retarded stance, sorry if you dont like it, just a realist telling it like it is!

Since you do not care and this was all about an "invitation" good luck with that. Any miner worth his salt will want a pool operator who does care.

matter of opinion that 1, everyone has 1 and more often than not they stink Smiley

I will not waste more of my time or publicize your excuse for a pool any further. I will give you the last word since I know more LOLs is really what you love to type. I am confident my job here is done in that no matter what takes place as this thread progresses you have learned a valuable lesson or you are not smart enough to learn it. Either way there is nothing more I can do.

why would i lower myself to a retards level to be beaten by experience? but thanks for the last words, your "job" as you put it, who pays your sallary, or does that come from the silly sheepy victims you do manae to con

Good Luck to you. I hope you do not take anyone's coin, but other than that you were a blip who will soon pass, or come back under a new name.

dont need luck and i dont need to steal you might which would be a perfectly accurate explanation as to why your trying to tar me with your own dirty brush, as you dont know any better, i almost pitty you 

Remember, common sense over irrational actions will always rule supreme.

i have plenty of common sense thank you, im assuming here your a murican haha
spiker777

Activity: 993
Merit: 278

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:27:18 PM

the minimum to withdraw BTC?

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:44:02 PM

hi auto payout is currently set for min of 0.001 and manual payout a minimum of 1btc, i can change this if needs be as and when needed Smiley
spiker777

Activity: 993
Merit: 278

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:53:03 PM

hi auto payout is currently set for min of 0.001 and manual payout a minimum of 1btc, i can change this if needs be as and when needed Smiley

I have not fired Automatic Payout 0.001

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:00:22 PM

I have not fired Automatic Payout 0.001

ahh i suspect you are the last miner waiting to withdraw your coins, if so then you have auto payouts set to zero which never pays out automatically, if you change that 0 to 0.001 you should be paid out on the next cron cycle Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: