Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:43:15 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to mention that we have run the cashback batch for 07/03 and 07/04 as there seemed to be a small issue with the automated version. Another one for today's payments is scheduled later on. Here upgraded ADZbuzz members can see their earnings:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=cashback-transactions

We are also still working on integrating the other products to increase earnings for the ADZBuzz Upgrade offer, plus we have added some extra security features in the backend to make it easer for our staff to ban people who try to abuse the system or spam etc.

When the products and viral funnel is added we are fully ready to get started with the heavy promo's, and as mentioned in the latest blog post in the ADZcoindesk we are going to use a unique system to not only make it easy to get referrals, but also to increase sales. In case you missed it read the blog post here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/1-million-adzbuzz-upgrade-buyers/

The idea is very simple:

-> Every ADZbuzz member will get a lead capture page that highly converts with people interested in making money online.
-> After signing up your referrals will see an overview of the system and the discussion in our ADZbuzz passive income group.

If you think about the concept for a minute you already know that the offer will convert like crazy. The sticky post will contain all info about the offer, and below people will see the discussion from people who make money every day.  And better yet, everybody is in profit from day 1!

There isn't another program out there that will have such a strong community of people that don't have to fear their income stream will dry up or seize to exist. So the community is what will make new people join and buy upgrades, and if you referred these people you earn 10% of every purchase they make.

So get ready for the storm, many people's lives will change the next couple of weeks. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:16:41 AM

Question why should i buy this coin, besides transaction time what does this coin offer that a over 8 billion dollar market can't that has many ad networks?
If u havn't been followin this project then read

adzcoindesk.com
adzbuzzforum.com

All ur questions will b answered.

And to emphasise, this can has everythin which not even Bitcoin has.

fuck that! users could have followed this coin better if there were answers and not leading them to the bullshit pages.
just let the dev team answer this. or just give us the link to where exactly is the answer and not let us all read all the pages.

That attitude of urs wouldn't take u anywhere.

If developers started to answer everyone's every questions individually then there are billions of people in this world. Even then they answer a lot of us a lot of times. I gave u th link of forum where a community is gettin built who are eager to help each other where all ur questions will b answered. But u keep ur attitude, we dont need it, we'l see our success without it.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:19:48 AM

Question why should i buy this coin, besides transaction time what does this coin offer that a over 8 billion dollar market can't that has many ad networks?

adzcoindesk.com
adzbuzzforum.com

fuck that! users could have followed this coin better if there were answers and not leading them to the bullshit pages.
just let the dev team answer this. or just give us the link to where exactly is the answer and not let us all read all the pages.

If developers started to answer everyone's every questions individually then there are billions of people in this world. Even then they answer a lot of us a lot of times. I gave u th link of forum where a community is gettin built who are eager to help each other where all ur questions will b answered. But u keep ur attitude, we dont need it, we'l see our success without it.

It's ok I think my reply above answered the question well. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:31:10 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 04:41:50 AM by alden

adzcoindesk.com
adzbuzzforum.com

i agree with you

the pages are good but nobody will go through each page for answers

it is best for dev to answer directly himself when we need to ask questions. because even i and i think even most others understand better this way
alden

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:33:21 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 04:43:45 AM by alden

adzcoindesk.com
adzbuzzforum.com

sir i know you like to help

but i think for people who have serious question it is best to let dev answer directly

we understand better this way. we love this project and for us to understand better is only if dev like Jens answer our questions

the way Jens explained above paragraph to other person why he should buy adz has even given me more faith so please understand why we say it is better for dev to answer

thankyou
alden

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:35:14 AM

and thank you for answering Jens sir you have a really good project and i am really glad to be here when adz is low in value now

you have work very hard and you always answer questions and never ignore us noobs

i thank you Jens and happy to have found your coin and whole project
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:58:48 AM

and thank you for answering Jens sir you have a really good project and i am really glad to be here when adz is low in value now

you have work very hard and you always answer questions and never ignore us noobs

i thank you Jens and happy to have found your coin and whole project

Sure you're welcome and thanks a lot I appreciate your words! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:19:02 AM

so nice seeing the price still at low many good opportunity to hold more before the real value show up
good luck jenss please continue moving this project achieve more. thanks a lot.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinblaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:10:48 AM

Is the startpeeps site down?

I get this error and it doesn't load for me at all here:

The adzbuzz.com page isn’t working

adzbuzz.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

not on my end. do i need to have an affiliate code when registering?
anyone can give a code please. can we set up keywords to target our audience using adzbuzz, this is CPM and PPC?
and can you also tell me if you allow adult.

hi, if you want you can use my affiliate code which is "giankeilwerth" on the Enter Affiliate Code tab.
and also like qiwoman2, i can't seem to access adzbuzz. it says error

will register later.

Yeah definately, it's impossible that the price would not rise after our promotions. The only reason it hasn't risen now is because we promoted the ADZbuzz upgrade offer only to our own community and most people had ADZ in storage already so just few people bought ADZ on exchanges to pay for the upgrades.

But as mentioned we have:
-> Almost 500 buyers
-> Way over 1 Million ADZ in volume for the upgrade offer

So the offer converts, we have a solid community that will help promo and make the concept go viral when the other products are added and the viral funnel is ready. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

don't you think you need to collaborate with some other blockchain technology like Lisk?  they do use JS which likely be of great use for your future projects.
this can guarantee the rise of value. because as of now, i don't think this will go up any moment when most users dump adz whenever it reach 2400 dragging the whole army to also sell.
maybe consider adding the coin to bittrex.. spend a little 3btc for it.

Hello Enhu what is your best suggestion for adzcoin to rise big time in value? and can it be done, is that a realistic thing to say something potentially powerful and life changing as the adzbuzz concept. it will definitely be a shame that adzcoin remain pennies when it could have been worth more than $2 and be one of the outstanding coins in the crypto world. perhaps a discussion with Jens could yield some positive results as to the direction this project could take in order to SUCCEED BIG TIME!

And as for your 8 year old who got so curious and interested in logging in and posting, I think there would be a glimmer of hope if the whole world could react in the same enthusiastic manner to bring populations together and create a meaningful community where it will go viral and the usage of adzcoins become more popular in a short time.

thanks
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:14:57 AM

better keep believing with jenss and support his project i think it is better for the coin to move the devs way
so we are going to move forward i know jenss is open to any suggestion so he will update us from time to time.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:37:06 AM

better keep believing with jenss and support his project i think it is better for the coin to move the devs way
so we are going to move forward i know jenss is open to any suggestion so he will update us from time to time.

Yeah here's an interesting banner created by one of the ADZbuzz passive income club members:

That summarizes the earing aspect of ADZcoin perfectly I think.  Smiley

And here is the info about the upgrade offer:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/read-this-first-adzbuzz-passive-income-intro/1685-must-read-how-adzbuzz-will-help-1000-s-earn-a-full-time-passive-income-online

As I said right now over 500 buyers of the ADZBuzz upgrade offer totaling over 1.2 million ADZ in volume, just from our own community!

This is going to be huge when we start promoting the viral funnel heavily.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
coinblaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:53:03 AM

Yeah here's an interesting banner created by one of the ADZbuzz passive income club members:

http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/adzbuzz-upgrade-banner.jpg

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/read-this-first-adzbuzz-passive-income-intro/1685-must-read-how-adzbuzz-will-help-1000-s-earn-a-full-time-passive-income-online

As I said right now over 500 buyers of the ADZBuzz upgrade offer totaling over 1.2 million ADZ in volume, just from our own community!

This is going to be huge when we start promoting the viral funnel heavily.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Good day Jens, just left a comment a few posts back in response to what enhu has said about the dumping and the whole army of dumpers being forced to dump and stagnate the adzcoin price. and a few other key points and questions. maybe that could pertain to the  way adzbuzz is moving forward to conquer the market and prove the naysayers wrong. food for thought esp collaboration and prevention of dumping. thanks have a nice day mate!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:04:56 AM

its normal but i think if you already followed this from day one you could lose your faith as the price went down maybe 80% but dev still working on it and community still active many things happen like this before dumpers and whales are here because they know how big is this project just keep holding and it is a long term project so just like btc no one knows that it can be like this 3 years ago, if we only knew it maybe all of us bought millions of it 3 years ago.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 08:06:46 AM

Cheers,
Jens

Good day Jens, just left a comment a few posts back in response to what enhu has said about the dumping and the whole army of dumpers being forced to dump and stagnate the adzcoin price. and a few other key points and questions. maybe that could pertain to the  way adzbuzz is moving forward to conquer the market and prove the naysayers wrong. food for thought esp collaboration and prevention of dumping. thanks have a nice day mate!

I don't get your questions, you make very little sense in all your incoherent replies.

What dumpers are you referring to?

The people that bought the coin two weeks ago at 1 penny and now sell them at 2 pennies? These are called traders...

The miners that secure the system and sell coins to pay their electricity bills? These are needed and transactions speed is super fast atm...

What naysayers are you talking about? Almost everybody in our community is buying upgrades and we sold now over 1.2 million worth of ADZ. Where are the naysayers? If you see any let me know.

Why are you whining about ADZ price being so low now? This means more ADZ for you to stack in the upgrades and build a massive passive income for life.

I think you need to go over the concept a bit more to answer questions that actually add something to the discussion. Smiley

Cheers,
jens

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:14:34 AM

Cheers,
Jens

" This is going to be huge when we start promoting the viral funnel heavily." Yes that's the point this small wait is being too long for me May adzcoin soon start rocking within this month itself  Grin  Roll Eyes
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:44:44 AM

Cheers,
Jens

" This is going to be huge when we start promoting the viral funnel heavily." Yes that's the point this small wait is being too long for me May adzcoin soon start rocking within this month itself  Grin  Roll Eyes
It is taking time, that's true. It is a major project, and the team are obviously testing everything at each stage. If you think about what the end product will be, its phenomenal! Imagine thousands of members logging in to check their stats every day .... Think of the possibilities of revenue from advertising and everything else that is planned  Smiley That revenue will be ploughed back into the business for further growth.
As Jens has said many times, the low cost of buying ADZ cheaply now is working to our advantage as it gives many people the opportunity for long term profits with the upgrade offer. It's going to be great!  Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

Cheers,
Jens

It is taking time, that's true. It is a major project, and the team are obviously testing everything at each stage. If you think about what the end product will be, its phenomenal! Imagine thousands of members logging in to check their stats every day .... Think of the possibilities of revenue from advertising and everything else that is planned  Smiley That revenue will be ploughed back into the business for further growth.
As Jens has said many times, the low cost of buying ADZ cheaply now is working to our advantage as it gives many people the opportunity for long term profits with the upgrade offer. It's going to be great!  Grin

That's right, we need to make sure everything is working flawlessly. At this point we can confrm that the revenue distribution from the web wallet fees, payment processor fees and marketplace income is working perfectly automated.

Now it's time to add the other products this week and then add the viral funnel to get started with some massive promo's. Smiley

After that we'll expand on all products we have to increase revenue and create a solid business where everybody earns more and more, week after week!

And then the moment will come when we introduce the ADZbuzzer that will be added ot our partner sites and start mass contacting publishers (millions) to help them add an extra income stream to their business!

See where this is heading?  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:50:00 AM

I understood - startpeeps.com dont work?

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 12:45:40 PM

You mean ADZbuzz? We rebranded the site and this is the location: https://adzbuzz.com

Login details and everything else is the same. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:17:30 PM

You mean ADZbuzz? We rebranded the site and this is the location: https://adzbuzz.com

Login details and everything else is the same. Smiley

But I advertised my referral link by startpeeps.com domain name, and dev must make redirect, no waste domain!

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: