Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146018 times)
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:06:24 AM

Am I missing something here

According to coinmarket cap the available supply is 4,268,280 ADZ, how can this be correct if there are 11 million locked in Cashbacks Huh

Coinmarketcap is wrong. A few people including the devs have submitted info to coinmarketcap but they hardly reply back.

The actual available supply is the total supply which is 46,275,640 ADZ right now in real time as I type this.

Check https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/adzcoin it is accurate and much faster at updating. And they even show the true marketcap which is actually around $580,000 at the moment

Also the ADZ explorer shows the true supply which is the same as on worldcoinindex: http://adzcoin.net/

Still confused :-( As I type there have been 106780 Blocks mined at 40 adz per block which = 4,271,200 adz mined to date

I always thought the the Total supply is is not what is available now but what will be available when mining is complete in many years time.

It's quite confusing but the full total supply of ADZ will be 84 million when every coin has been mined.

Because a lot of the premine coins were given away on adzbuzz for users logging in daily and posting in the past, and devs being paid to do their work etc, they are all out on the market. Maybe not all the premine yet but nearly most of the premine.

So what has been mined so far upto this day is 4,276,960 ADZ but that is NOT the only available supply, there is nearly most of the premine to consider which adds up to a total of 46,276,960 for now. Obviously as more coins keep getting mined this number will keep getting higher till it eventually reaches 84 million ADZ which is the full total supply.

And mining block rewards happen every 12 months which means this december will be the 1st halving which will be 20 ADZ reward per block.

I doubt we'll ever be able to reach 84 million ADZ in our life time due to the halving every year which is a good thing in terms of ADZ value as it will slow down the supply from increasing and demand will most likely shoot up even more

Thanks starting to make sense now, would be interesting to know how much of the pre-mine has been issued. What I am trying to calculate is what percentage of the Available supply is locked in Cashbacks, but to know this we would need to know the amount issued + mined. I am hoping it is quite a high percentage.

*Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cniem23

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:04:05 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 03:24:19 PM by cniem23

12m adz already stored on cashbacks but the price still not affected  Huh after the investors finish the 1st roll of their investment many adz will be release again what will happen to the price of adzcoin after that  Huh Grin Roll Eyes
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:11:45 PM

Coinmarketcap fixed the supply and ADZ is now in top 100  Cheesy
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:46:11 PM

Coinmarketcap fixed the supply and ADZ is now in top 100  Cheesy

Yeah just seen it there  Smiley

And that is the true marketcap for ADZ and that's where it's meant to be, I told them to fix it earlier and seems like they did this time
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:52:35 PM

12m adz already stored on cashbacks but the price still not affected  Huh after the investors finish the 1st roll of their investment many adz will be release again what will happen to the price of adzcoin after that  Huh Grin Roll Eyes

The whole point for the upgrades are to build a passive income. If a person takes out the all of their coins from the upgrades even after full cashback has reached, they would lose all their passive income and that would be silly

Sure after cashback it's upto the person to keep reinvesting or when he/she is happy then just keep taking out the profits

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 11:48:07 PM

Is the bounty of 1000adz per article about AdzBuzz still on?
P.s. Jens could you please check your pm?

Yes still valid this will end when the referral contest ends, please send the article link and your ADZ address to our help desk and we'll send the bounty over. Smiley

>>> http://adzbuzzhelp.com

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 11:57:46 PM

How can the price be affected if the voume is still below $10K? LOL  Grin

let's check back in a month or two when our complete system is rolled out, the ADZbuzzer is added to thousands of sites and growing with 100's a day and millions of users joined ADZbuzz (which will look completely different than now by the way).

That'll be the time to ask a question like this, not now while our main product that'll make the concept go viral hasn't launched yet...

About releasing ADZ, everybody is entitled to sell them, others will by them, that's how it works. Most people will build their account though and as we sell more and more products on ADZbuzz, the demand will simply increase.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the upgrades is the main product, our ad server, payment priocessor and marketplace are. And all the revenue from these products will also be stored in cashbacks. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 12:10:54 AM

According to coinmarket cap the available supply is 4,268,280 ADZ, how can this be correct if there are 11 million locked in Cashbacks Huh

Coinmarketcap is wrong. A few people including the devs have submitted info to coinmarketcap but they hardly reply back.

The actual available supply is the total supply which is 46,275,640 ADZ right now in real time as I type this.

Check https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/adzcoin it is accurate and much faster at updating. And they even show the true marketcap which is actually around $580,000 at the moment

Also the ADZ explorer shows the true supply which is the same as on worldcoinindex: http://adzcoin.net/

Still confused :-( As I type there have been 106780 Blocks mined at 40 adz per block which = 4,271,200 adz mined to date

I always thought the the Total supply is is not what is available now but what will be available when mining is complete in many years time.

It's quite confusing but the full total supply of ADZ will be 84 million when every coin has been mined.

Because a lot of the premine coins were given away on adzbuzz for users logging in daily and posting in the past, and devs being paid to do their work etc, they are all out on the market. Maybe not all the premine yet but nearly most of the premine.

So what has been mined so far upto this day is 4,276,960 ADZ but that is NOT the only available supply, there is nearly most of the premine to consider which adds up to a total of 46,276,960 for now. Obviously as more coins keep getting mined this number will keep getting higher till it eventually reaches 84 million ADZ which is the full total supply.

And mining block rewards happen every 12 months which means this december will be the 1st halving which will be 20 ADZ reward per block.

I doubt we'll ever be able to reach 84 million ADZ in our life time due to the halving every year which is a good thing in terms of ADZ value as it will slow down the supply from increasing and demand will most likely shoot up even more

Thanks starting to make sense now, would be interesting to know how much of the pre-mine has been issued. What I am trying to calculate is what percentage of the Available supply is locked in Cashbacks, but to know this we would need to know the amount issued + mined. I am hoping it is quite a high percentage.

The answer for now would be in between 8 and 9 million ADZ have been distributed amongst developers, promoters and ADZbuzz users. We still need to determine what else we will do with the coins still in the wallet as we already generate enough revenue now to make the distribution system automated.

The choice would be a combination of:
-> Use it as bounty for people helping the project
-> Use it to pay our developers and grow our business
-> Offer it as security to investors for funding more projects

The first two options are sure, the third will be looked into starting next week and if possible started once we gain more traction after we launch the ADZbuzzer and our concept gets mentioned on news sites.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 12:15:19 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to mention that there are still only 15 days left in our referral contest and the top 100 referrers will earn a Buzzer Upgrade package!

More details here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1432864

Good luck to all!

Jens

Join Buzzex.io
johnp

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:26:00 PM

The answer for now would be in between 8 and 9 million ADZ have been distributed amongst developers, promoters and ADZbuzz users. We still need to determine what else we will do with the coins still in the wallet as we already generate enough revenue now to make the distribution system automated.

The first two options are sure, the third will be looked into starting next week and if possible started once we gain more traction after we launch the ADZbuzzer and our concept gets mentioned on news sites.

Whow thats interesting so 9 million have been distributed and 4,286,080 mined as of now, that equals 13,286,080 supply of which 12,506,440 is locked in Cashbacks, so that leaves only 779,640 available. If this is correct why is the price so low.

*Image Removed*
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:34:22 PM

Whow thats interesting so 9 million have been distributed and 4,286,080 mined as of now, that equals 13,286,080 supply of which 12,506,440 is locked in Cashbacks, so that leaves only 779,640 available. If this is correct why is the price so low.
I think the most right point is that mass promo and marketing hasn't done yet and the coin hasn't been added to major exchanges, in the present exchanges which are only two there is no trading(people will only trade when it comes to many exchanges and attracts people), people only buy sometimes which increases the price heavily. Wait for some months, when the product is ready and mass promo start then it will surely explode  Wink  Grin
Another thing is that the supply other than in admin's account is atleast 25 million not 13 million, they had mentioned this somewhere in adzcoindesk  Wink
johnp

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

Sorry but the available supply cannot be 25 million excluding the premine

*Image Removed*
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:46:37 PM

we are still waiting for that big explode i guess if this coin added to a mojor exchange site like polo and trexx it will
gain more attention and the price will rise back to the original value, i'm still hoping that it will 15k again,.good luck
jenss wishing for more success.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:19:26 PM

ADZ Stats as of today 8-6-2016
Total Supply: 46,293,120 coins
Stored in Cashbacks: 12,536,666 coins

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
johnp

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

ADZ Stats as of today 8-6-2016
Total Supply: 46,293,120 coins
Stored in Cashbacks: 12,536,666 coins

Yes that is correct however Total Supply is not same as available supply

*Image Removed*
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:24:24 PM

Mx01 do not stress yourself.
What I see your payments received and confirmed so you should login to your ADZbuzz account and the cashback should be there.
I also sometimes not receiving third email but all is done in minutes. I did so many upgrades already and never got problems.
Also you dont need register and pay, just SUBMIT A TICKET on http://adzbuzzhelp.com/ for free, confirmed to your email.
If the ADZ for some reason are not in your account just write a ticket but dont take refund, you will regret it later.
Dont pay more than is necessary : just copy and paste amount exactly how much is on the screen Wink 1553.90496317 ADZ no 1554
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:43:16 PM

Mx01 do not stress yourself.
What I see your payments received and confirmed so you should login to your ADZbuzz account and the cashback should be there.
I also sometimes not receiving third email but all is done in minutes. I did so many upgrades already and never got problems.
Also you dont need register and pay, just SUBMIT A TICKET on http://adzbuzzhelp.com/ for free, confirmed to your email.
If the ADZ for some reason are not in your account just write a ticket but dont take refund, you will regret it later.
Dont pay more than is necessary : just copy and paste amount exactly how much is on the screen Wink 1553.90496317 ADZ no 1554
Maybe a bit confused first time but all is easy and ADZbuzz definitelly will let all members earn a full-time passive income.
If you registered as my referral I would do your first 10$ upgrade for you...
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:27:11 AM

So I've bought an ADZbuzz VIP (1/10 VIP for 3884.76240793 ADZ coins, I paid 3885) and an ADZbuzz Upgrade (Buzzer 20 for 1553.90496317 ADZ coins, I paid 1554). They received the coins within a couple of minutes after I klicked on the "BUY NOW!" button so more than 5 hours and 55 minutes still remained for them to proceed their 6 confirmations (whatever those confirmations are supposed to be...).
The price for VIP and Upgrade changes. After a short period of time and a website refresh it can be higher or lower.

After 6 Hours I got an email telling me that my payment of 3884.76240793 USD (they mean ADZ) to ADZbuzzer has timed out without them receiving the required funds.

https://adzbuzz.com/pg/webpay.php?c=6D323BF55ACF33936D5D9C4B6282F9F0&k=216997db77b0221e586fdd2fec6532a6&show-info
Status    :                     Expired
Total Amount to Send    :     3884.76240793 ADZ (6 total confirmations needed)
Received So Far    :             3885.00000000 ADZ (Confirmed)
Balance Remaining    :     -0.23759207 ADZ

https://adzbuzz.com/pg/webpay.php?c=1398723846C65249B626193D09AB5B87&k=d9f4e42522f62a4b9e4c3fcd9fc15a59&show-info
Total Amount to Send    :     1553.90496317 ADZ (6 total confirmations needed)
Received So Far    :             1554.00000000 ADZ (Confirmed)
Balance Remaining    :     -0.09503683 ADZ

(For ADZbuzz Upgrade I didn't even receive an email but it's the same story.)

The email tells that "If you sent funds that didn't confirm in time you should receive an email within 8 hours with a link to claim the refund".
No email with a link, nothing.
Then it says "If you don't receive the email after 8 hours or need any help or assistance feel free to contact us at http://adzbuzzhelp.com".
I've seen one person on their official forums (8Bomb) who claimed that after 2 Months he/she received nothing from them. I guess he/she tells the truth.
Here's the link: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here/page2

Registration on their support site (which is adzbuzzhelp.com) costs 27 Dollars. Facebook and Twitter links on there don't work. Only Google+ link works but there isn't much. I won't pay as I suppose it would be lost money.

The reason I post here is that I doubt I'll get any answer from them on their support sites.
I don't want to badmouth the ADZ coin itself.
But now I feel kind of stupid bying their stuff.

Can I at least get my coins refunded? That's approximately 70 Dollars. Can anyone do anything about this? Person who is responsible for ADZbuzz.com?
My payment IDs are 6D323BF55ACF33936D5D9C4B6282F9F0 and 1398723846C65249B626193D09AB5B87.

Hey bud I am sorry about that but do not worry I am pretty sure JensS will answer you soon and you will not lose any.
tmarketing

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:39:42 AM

So I've bought an ADZbuzz VIP (1/10 VIP for 3884.76240793 ADZ coins, I paid 3885) and an ADZbuzz Upgrade (Buzzer 20 for 1553.90496317 ADZ coins, I paid 1554). They received the coins within a couple of minutes after I klicked on the "BUY NOW!" button so more than 5 hours and 55 minutes still remained for them to proceed their 6 confirmations (whatever those confirmations are supposed to be...).
The price for VIP and Upgrade changes. After a short period of time and a website refresh it can be higher or lower.

After 6 Hours I got an email telling me that my payment of 3884.76240793 USD (they mean ADZ) to ADZbuzzer has timed out without them receiving the required funds.

https://adzbuzz.com/pg/webpay.php?c=6D323BF55ACF33936D5D9C4B6282F9F0&k=216997db77b0221e586fdd2fec6532a6&show-info
Total Amount to Send    :     3884.76240793 ADZ (6 total confirmations needed)
Received So Far    :             3885.00000000 ADZ (Confirmed)
Balance Remaining    :     -0.23759207 ADZ

https://adzbuzz.com/pg/webpay.php?c=1398723846C65249B626193D09AB5B87&k=d9f4e42522f62a4b9e4c3fcd9fc15a59&show-info
Total Amount to Send    :     1553.90496317 ADZ (6 total confirmations needed)
Received So Far    :             1554.00000000 ADZ (Confirmed)
Balance Remaining    :     -0.09503683 ADZ

(For ADZbuzz Upgrade I didn't even receive an email but it's the same story.)

The email tells that "If you sent funds that didn't confirm in time you should receive an email within 8 hours with a link to claim the refund".
No email with a link, nothing.
Then it says "If you don't receive the email after 8 hours or need any help or assistance feel free to contact us at http://adzbuzzhelp.com".
I've seen one person on their official forums (8Bomb) who claimed that after 2 Months he/she received nothing from them. I guess he/she tells the truth.
Here's the link: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here/page2

Registration on their support site (which is adzbuzzhelp.com) costs 27 Dollars. Facebook and Twitter links on there don't work. Only Google+ link works but there isn't much. I won't pay as I suppose it would be lost money.

The reason I post here is that I doubt I'll get any answer from them on their support sites.
I don't want to badmouth the ADZ coin itself.
But now I feel kind of stupid bying their stuff.

Can I at least get my coins refunded? That's approximately 70 Dollars. Can anyone do anything about this? Person who is responsible for ADZbuzz.com?
My payment IDs are 6D323BF55ACF33936D5D9C4B6282F9F0 and 1398723846C65249B626193D09AB5B87.

Hello Mx01, your ticket was received and responded. Please note the support tickets are normally answered Monday - Friday, response time is 24- 48 Hours. Please do not worry, your issue will be taken care of. You will not loose your coins, nobody ever does in ADZbuzz
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:52:43 PM

Everybody here needs to know that support is very helpful. So i would suggest for any issue contact support and with a little patience your issue will be sorted. Its just a matter of time. There are not many crypto coin out there that have got a supportdesk, so this alreadt is a big plus point for the project.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: