Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146014 times)
13carl13

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:17:33 PM

I FEEL THE INTENSE NOW HAHA ... Some people trying to make ADZ price decrease more haha.. They sell ADZ for 9k satoshi's but if you analyze the volume its below 100 hahaha They still trying to scare newbie on TRADING haha..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:23:20 PM

I FEEL THE INTENSE NOW HAHA ... Some people trying to make ADZ price decrease more haha.. They sell ADZ for 9k satoshi's but if you analyze the volume its below 100 hahaha They still trying to scare newbie on TRADING haha..

Thats because the time for ADZ to rise is soo near. I would advise people to hold on their ADZ. Don't let PnD traders snatch your ADZ for cheap.

Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:25:34 PM

JensS: when will you do next ADZ buy from VIP offers money Smiley?
mms2209

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:33:24 PM

I am not sure its a good idea to make that public. Otherwise big whales are very smart they just know how to gain value from it.

Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:43:07 PM

I am not sure its a good idea to make that public. Otherwise big whales are very smart they just know how to gain value from it.

How...
mms2209

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:45:02 PM

How...

Difficult to explain it here, but there are many traders out there will agree with me.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:09:07 PM

I agree, nothing like this will be made public, the only things I will announce is when new features get added, new additions to our infrastructure and launching of offers (as today).

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:16:49 PM

I agree, nothing like this will be made public, the only things I will announce is when new features get added, new additions to our infrastructure and launching of offers (as today).
do we still profit when new feature already added i'm still not getting any info how to transfer the earned adz from the chrome extension is that transferable or how it work jenss?

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:10:53 PM

It Pays to be a VIP in ADZ  Grin

4/13/2016 04:30 pm   Received   0.27767857   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-54   N/A   N/A
4/14/2016 09:00 pm   Received   0.30803571   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-166   N/A   N/A
4/17/2016 07:00 am   Received   0.35267857   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-278   N/A   N/A
4/17/2016 08:00 pm   Received   0.40178571   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-390   N/A   N/A
4/19/2016 09:30 am   Received   0.84913793   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-504   N/A   N/A
4/20/2016 01:30 pm   Received   0.84117647   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-621   N/A   N/A
4/21/2016 03:30 pm   Received   0.90833333   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-740   N/A   N/A

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
mms2209

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:41:55 AM

Are we going to have some exciting news from Jens today?

Waiting !!!

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:21:57 AM

do we still profit when new feature already added i'm still not getting any info how to transfer the earned adz from the chrome extension is that transferable or how it work jenss?

Sorry, they tricked you!  You can't withdraw anything from the ADZ extension.  All you can do with those ADZ in the extension is give them away to the project team's publishers.  The only people who are allowed to receive ADZ are the VIPs who paid the project team $500 a piece....LOL!  I'm not kidding, they paid $500 dollars to receive free ADZ that aren't going to be worth anything once everybody who downloaded the extension realizes that the extension is just a tool to steal referrals and affiliate commission from whoever downloaded it!  Once I figured out their game, I got the heck out immediately!
mms2209

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:28:34 AM

Sorry, they tricked you!  You can't withdraw anything from the ADZ extension.  All you can do with those ADZ in the extension is give them away to the project teams publishers.  The only people who are allowed to receive ADZ are the VIPs who paid the project team $500 a piece....LOL!  I'm not kidding, they paid $500 dollars to receive free ADZ that aren't going to be worth anything once everybody who downloaded the extension realizes that the extension is just a tool to steal referrals and affiliate commission from whoever downloaded it!  Once I figured out their game, I got the heck out immediately!

The thing is that you are still well around. Best would be not to visit this page anymore. I guess everybody can make their own decisions. If there are some who don't approve the project, there are thousands of followers.

Lets keep going Jens. Community keeps on growing except for some who are keeping ADZ secretly and waiting for the Pump/ trying to get more cheap ADZ.

camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:37:05 AM

Sorry, they tricked you!  You can't withdraw anything from the ADZ extension.  All you can do with those ADZ in the extension is give them away to the project team's publishers.  The only people who are allowed to receive ADZ are the VIPs who paid the project team $500 a piece....LOL!  I'm not kidding, they paid $500 dollars to receive free ADZ that aren't going to be worth anything once everybody who downloaded the extension realizes that the extension is just a tool to steal referrals and affiliate commission from whoever downloaded it!  Once I figured out their game, I got the heck out immediately!

To get out, u need to cut urself from that thing. So sell all ur Adzcoins and stop visitin this or any place which discuss this project. And stop spreadin hatred, its of no use. There are many supporters of this awesome project whose good wishes and support will take ADZ to top three coins. U get ADZ in ur extension to donate and make the website owners earn money which they cn not due to the Adblockers. See th bigger picture.

We r with u Jens. These negativ people cant do any harm to this wonderful cause.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:51:44 AM

bingo. adzcoin has this cult following of hard core filipinos who will throw punsit and lumpia sig sig in your face if you say anything bad about them.

I don't see it going anywhere. just a quick way to steal affiliates. the extension's a joke. all the 5/5 reviews are from her filipino community of cult followers.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:48:25 AM

Sell all your coins and beat it from here...simple

There's over 600 currencies out there and nobody put a gun to your head to invest here.

You made the choice. so don't chat sh*t here

You should have just gambled your money instead.

I'm going to say this again, time will tell

Investors like cjmoles are new to the game and I consider you a noob when it comes to trading/investing. Were you expecting ADZ to hit $10 off the bat? Sorry mate its about time you wake up and face the reality of trading.

You have 2 choices

1. Keep your ADZ and support this project and wait till December (that will give it enough time to see where the coin is at)

2. Go ahead and sell, but later on don't blame the people here if you miss out on the profits

Now can you please go away? Sick and tired of your BS
coinstatic

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:53:07 AM

bingo. adzcoin has this cult following of hard core filipinos who will throw punsit and lumpia sig sig in your face if you say anything bad about them.

I don't see it going anywhere. just a quick way to steal affiliates. the extension's a joke. all the 5/5 reviews are from her filipino community of cult followers.

Coming from the guy who hardly knows the background of ETH LOL

In the past, you have lied through your teeth about ETH, you couldn't get the facts right there and now you seem like mr right when it comes to ADZ....Like i said the same for your chum cjmoles, time will tell

If ADZ kicks off, you simply wont come back because you'll be too busy banging your head on the wall for missing the train. Judge all you want, but only time will tell here.

Now follow your boyfriend cjmoles and invent your own crapcoin, lets see how far you both go  Grin
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:19:13 AM

It's very hard to miss the train when I'm on cart #1 actually.

Just because I'm holding $892 worth of Adzcoin doesn't mean I believe in it.
coinstatic

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:22:13 AM

It's very hard to miss the train when I'm on cart #1 actually.

Just because I'm holding $892 worth of Adzcoin doesn't mean I believe in it.

No need to show off, i doubt people like you will hold on too long to see the coin rise. You'll be out before that, trust me

who cares if you believe it or not. Makes no difference to the coin, it'll rise either way with or without your belief.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:34:38 AM

Hi Everybody,

We're proud to announce the launch of our Startpeeps VIP offer to the public!

Becoming a VIP member will give you multiple benefts since we will basically share part of the revenue in our

business through a co-op advertising program.

This simply means we'll bring referrals to you for Startpeeps and the browser extension and you'll receive daily ADZ

straight to your wallet!

>>> Check out the offer page here: https://startrevshare.com/v2.html

To summarize the benefits:

-> Receive daily ADZ from our promo's of the browser extension
-> Get 50% instead of 10% of the extension referral program
-> Receive new SP referrals every month for life
-> Withdraw your Startpeeps earnings to your wallet!

By joining this offer you'll receive daily ADZcoins from day 1!

Limited spots are available and when all spots are filled we'll close the offer forever, so don't wait too long as these

will go fast!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:38:41 AM

Quote from: philakone
hard evidence Cheesy

YANDEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: