Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 08:33:22 AM

Adzcoin currently has 13 votes on Crypto Database! It is 47 votes behind Bitsend which has 56 votes. Vote for it today and it could take it's place on the front page!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 12:33:24 PM

Adzcoin currently has 13 votes on Crypto Database! It is 47 votes behind Bitsend which has 56 votes. Vote for it today and it could take it's place on the front page!

Alright looks like that was easy. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 01:01:02 PM

The system will be doing a check shortly to find and remove votes where single users voted multiple/many times for a single coin, hopefully Adzcoin is still #1 when its done.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 01:11:52 PM

The system will be doing a check shortly to find and remove votes where single users voted multiple/many times for a single coin, hopefully Adzcoin is still #1 when its done.

Oh i see, that shouldn't be possible i guess. I only clicked once  Cheesy

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 01:20:38 PM

Oh i see, that shouldn't be possible i guess. I only clicked once  Cheesy

For some reason the system wasn't doing it's job with checking but that is sorted out now. It should only allow a user to vote one time per coin per day.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:36:11 PM

we need more support for this coin prices keeps fluctuating we needed more support dev have strong plan for the future of it so all we need is to vote and buy it so it will be recognize and start to rise.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:28:21 PM

we need more support for this coin prices keeps fluctuating we needed more support dev have strong plan for the future of it so all we need is to vote and buy it so it will be recognize and start to rise.

Don't worry I guess the launch is just taking too long for some people or they are unaware that we're about to launch something that can change the internet as we know it.

The story will be completely different nxt week after we have launched the browser extension. People just seem to be unaware what kind of marketing campaign we are putting together here.

And a good concept always goes viral, Adzcoin monetization will not be different. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 06:00:12 PM

Thanks for the Update JensS

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 01:45:08 AM

Sure no prob!

Tonight i'll know the exact date of when we can launch the browser extension so stay tuned! Smiley 

Join Buzzex.io
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:29:12 AM

so if i understand this right, you are releasing a web plugin, that allows adds in chrome to be shown, and the user gets coins for this?
And add sellers can make money again if many people would use the plugin?
Do add sellers have to pay some kind of commission to ADZ?, since its because of ADZ they will sell these adds.
Maybe a system were the add sellers must pay a % of the sold add in ADZCOINS, so this would give good base buy support?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:36:48 AM

Sure no prob!

Tonight i'll know the exact date of when we can launch the browser extension so stay tuned! Smiley 
hi jenss i think this one would going big after the lunch adz moves good right and the fluctuation of the price is normal since this new project is on it way can't wait to see the rise of this new coin jenss good luck.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 03:25:14 AM

so if i understand this right, you are releasing a web plugin, that allows adds in chrome to be shown, and the user gets coins for this?
And add sellers can make money again if many people would use the plugin?
Do add sellers have to pay some kind of commission to ADZ?, since its because of ADZ they will sell these adds.
Maybe a system were the add sellers must pay a % of the sold add in ADZCOINS, so this would give good base buy support?

Hello,

Well the system works like this:

-> Everybody can earn free Adzcoins by installing a lightweight browser extension in a couple of clicks. (similar to adblock for instance)
-> This extension will help people save money by notifying them of coupons when they want to buy something online (when they are on the shops website's already) so they will never overpay again whenever they shop online.
-> The Adzcoin project earns affiliate commissions whenever people shop online, and use this to BUY ADZcoins.
-> The ADZcoins bought get distributed evenly amongst everybody who has the extension installed. (nothing else is required)
-> Publishers can add a widget to their site, think of something similar as a Facebook like wdget, and the ADZ in the extension can be sent to them by visitors in one click.

So what we'll do is leverage something people already do online (shopping) and use that to solve the ad block issue that's all over the news. Just read some posts on http://adzcoindesk and you'll see what i mean (ad agencies are running scared).

So that's the system and the interesting thing is that the affiliate commissions will be earned in dollars, and turned into ADZcoins. So there will be constant buyers demand, which will grow over time as more people install the extension.

There are similar extensions and they claim to earn about $50 in commissions per year per extension!

There are 300 million people who use ad block, so you can do the math what it'll mean for Adzcoin in the long run. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 03:26:33 AM

Sure no prob!

hi jenss i think this one would going big after the lunch adz moves good right and the fluctuation of the price is normal since this new project is on it way can't wait to see the rise of this new coin jenss good luck.

Yeah that's right, we just want to make sure everyting is prepared before the launch as we'll reach a lot of peopple the next weeks and want to make sure to deliver a quality product to ensure a great launch. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:54:54 AM

Sounding really good.

Now I am on Yobit I will just wait for price to drop to buy in  Roll Eyes

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:06:23 AM

Sounding really good.

Lol I don't think it'll drop any lower, once everything launches we'll be seeing an upward trend, or a sudden surge

Now it is ranging between 11-15 cents

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 04:58:27 AM

Sounding really good.

Lol I don't think it'll drop any lower, once everything launches we'll be seeing an upward trend, or a sudden surge

That's a fair assumptions as it'll be promoted on some major blogs, who know smaybe even the top blogs as it's the perfect follow up story for all the news they are publishing about ad blocking these days. Smiley

About your questions:
Coins go up because people are mining them and we won't be selling majority of the coins we have like Ethereum for instance becuse we will rely on affiliate commissions to fund the project.

The initial distribution amount and our affiliate earnings will go hand in hand until that runs out and we make enough money to buy millions of ADZ to distribute every day. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:17:07 AM

The initial distribution amount, you didn't get that from my reply? We wouldn't be able to give away coins on Startpeeps and through the extension otherwise. Wink

Another option would be to sell tons of coins or attract investors but we won't do that and feel this is a better option to get started and make the coin popular.

And as you can see already, this is most probably the best choice. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:18:34 AM

Sounding really good.

That's a fair assumptions as it'll be promoted on some major blogs, who know smaybe even the top blogs as it's the perfect follow up story for all the news they are publishing about ad blocking these days. Smiley

About your questions:
Coins go up because people are mining them and we won't be selling majority of the coins we have like Ethereum for instance becuse we will rely on affiliate commissions to fund the project.

The initial distribution amount and our affiliate earnings will go hand in hand until that runs out and we make enough money to buy millions of ADZ to distribute every day. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,

What about if there is not enough affiliate commissions generated to buy ADZcoins? As i know so far, there has not been a good response on Startpeepsmarket.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:32:26 AM

Sounding really good.

About your questions:

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,

What about if there is not enough affiliate commissions generated to buy ADZcoins? As i know so far, there has not been a good response on Startpeepsmarket.

Yeah that's a fair question to ask, but our goal is to reach the masses and have thousands of people downloading the browser extension every day, if not more to reach millions eventually. And it's a viral system and we have a team to make this happen. Smiley

There is a browser extension similar to ours actually from Igive, here you can see that: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/igive-button/igcjdamjhkmdccbmbilbpabpofenchge

This only has about 25K downloads but they state their extension makes them $50/year per download. Not sure what you mean with response on Startpeepsmarket, the browser extension is something completely different, and it wll be promoted automatically when bloggers start adding the API on their site and ask their audience to donate some free ADZ.

Cointelegraph will be the first that's a certainty already.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:42:28 AM

can't wait to see this happen jenss you are so great and by doing this answering everything here make a lot of us to join u on your future journey it is a legit and concrete plan that you made us keeping this coin, I think if you or member here is smart they will embrace the idea not because of earning right away but for future earning investing for time and will grow big in the end. congrats in advance jenss

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: