Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146018 times)
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:36:32 PM

I understand that the first installation will be for Chromium?
I hope the next will be Firefox.. Smiley

YANDEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 12:42:31 PM

Hopefully the old way to surf the internet will be back soon. Its good to note that the audience get annoyed with Ads in many ways as it also consume their internet data which is really frustrating.

Yeah that's right, it's basically impossible these days to not be annoyed when you do'nt have an ad blocker installed. 

You think all these people that commented on that post will install our browser extension and use our system?

Ofcourse they will!  Grin

I am positive just as you. It would be great if you can give them an insight of the project in the comment over there. Atleast they have an alternative and they can start to see the what a big issue Adzcoin is going to tackle in the coming days.

Yeah don't worry we have a massive promo campaign planned with several methods to spread the word. Thousands of press releases will be sent out, a big campaign on Cointelegraph and numerous other methods (social media, forums, blog comments etc) done by our team.

You won't be able to miss it that's for sure. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 12:43:58 PM

Yeah that's right the first version is for Chrome, second version for Firefox (which will release shrotly after). Those two alone cover the vast majority of users. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 01:19:39 PM

Yeah that's right the first version is for Chrome, second version for Firefox (which will release shrotly after). Those two alone cover the vast majority of users. Smiley

And also Internet explorer too after?

Even androids and IOS? Because we have so many mobile users in the world and this would be brilliant for all android and ios users too

And I like your display pic  Grin

Yep everything will be taken care of one by one so everybody can benefit from our system and all new releases will be followed by a targeted promo campaign and press releases. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:52:27 PM

How did you change your display pic I can't seem to find the options to change/add display photo

Avatar picture is only possible since the level of activity 120 (Full member)

YANDEX
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:15:12 PM

How did you change your display pic I can't seem to find the options to change/add display photo

Thanks! I guess another 70 posts to go  Grin
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:50:29 PM

Thanks! I guess another 70 posts to go  Grin

Not posts, Weeks.

You get about 14 activity points a fortnight if you stay active

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 08:22:08 AM

Hi Everybody,

The Adzcoin Extension Countdown Has Been Added!

Check it out here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-launch-countdown/

The Launch is getting really close now.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:28:49 AM

Thats great Jens, looking for the release.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 08:44:41 AM

Hi Everybody,

The Adzcoin Extension Countdown Has Been Added!

Check it out here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-launch-countdown/

The Launch is getting really close now.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Please make that countdown go faster too excited here  Grin

It says extension will be ready in 2 days, what about the api JensS will the api be ready too?

Yeah the whole system will be ready and then we are ready to start our marketing campaigns. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:20:09 PM

HI Everybody,

More exciting news today as we can confirm that Adzcoin monetization will be added on Cointelegraph on monday.

They will promote the browser extension and send a massive amount of traffic to the landing page, here's a preview of that:

This is just one of many promo's we have planned to spread the word about our amazing concept.

ur own efforts will start this weekend once the browser extension is released (in about 2 days to be exact) and target publishers who can easily reach thousands of people.

Once this kicks off and a couple of big blogs adopt Adzcoin monetization (starting with Cointelegraph) the snowball effect will begin. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:41:52 PM

HI Everybody,

More exciting news today as we can confirm that Adzcoin monetization will be added on Cointelegraph on monday.

They will promote the browser extension and send a massive amount of traffic to the landing page, here's a preview of that:

This is just one of many promo's we have planned to spread the word about our amazing concept.

ur own efforts will start this weekend once the browser extension is released (in about 2 days to be exact) and target publishers who can easily reach thousands of people.

Once this kicks off and a couple of big blogs adopt Adzcoin monetization (starting with Cointelegraph) the snowball effect will begin. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Jens,

I have 1 question. Does the Extension blocks the ads present on a webpage for people who doesn't have adblocker or its just that a way for publishers to earn money by not having ads displayed on their page?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:52:58 PM

HI Everybody,

Cheers,
Jens

Jens,

I have 1 question. Does the Extension blocks the ads present on a webpage for people who doesn't have adblocker or its just that a way for publishers to earn money by not having ads displayed on their page?

Well the extension doesn't interfere with ads on the page, so the API for website owners can just be seen as an additional income stream. The only thing that will happen is that it will still be there when a visitor with ad block installed visits the page.

So even though the main objective is to recoup loss from ad blockers, it will still be used in multiple other ways such as:
-> Youtube videos (in annotation for instance)
-> Forums signatures / Blog comments (replacing thumbs up)
-> Regular donation button (like on Wikipedia for instance)
-> Wordpress plugins donation (huge market of people working for free now who will soon be earning a lot)
-> Revshare content sites (replacing adsense codes)

This is just some ideas, there's plenty of variations to these things possible so the sky is the limit basically. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:58:52 PM

HI Everybody,

Cheers,
Jens

Jens,

Well the extension doesn't interfere with ads on the page, so the API for website owners can just be seen as an additional income stream. The only thing that will happen is that it will still be there when a visitor with ad block installed visits the page.

So even though the main objective is to recoup loss from ad blockers, it will still be used in multiple other ways such as:
-> Wordpress plugins donation (huge market of people working for free now who will soon be earning a lot)

This is just some ideas, there's plenty of variations to these things possible so the sky is the limit basically. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Ok thats good. But i would have love it to be an adblocker for people who doesn't have an ad blocker. Because don't forget that ad blocker is on the rise and people are going towards it. This would have been killing 2 birds with a stone.

I think its a point to think about.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:01:46 PM

still doing good jenss another milestone to your project giving me more
excited to see this to happen I hope we who believes to you will get
some reward from hahaha.. cheer up jenss, good luck to your
business I know by heart that you also concern with us. thank you

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 01:05:06 PM

HI Everybody,

Cheers,
Jens

Jens,

Cheers,
Jens

Ok thats good. But i would have love it to be an adblocker for people who doesn't have an ad blocker. Because don't forget that ad blocker is on the rise and people are going towards it. This would have been killing 2 birds with a stone.

I think its a point to think about.

That's right but the problem is that Google has a single purpose policy for Chrome extensions so we wouldn't be allowed to add an ad blocking feature into the Adzcoin extension, as that would violate the single purpose rule.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 01:07:15 PM

Yep the biggest milestone will happen saturday when we release the extension to the world. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:36:31 PM

Yep the biggest milestone will happen saturday when we release the extension to the world. Smiley
until these days happen many traders are dumping the coin from yobit
but I believe with your future goal so im still keeping mine. good luck to
us jenss I'll be willing wait. thank you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:38:08 PM

Sounding really good.

Now I am on Yobit I will just wait for price to drop to buy in  Roll Eyes

Lol I don't think it'll drop any lower, once everything launches we'll be seeing an upward trend, or a sudden surge

Now it is ranging between 11-15 cents

Well, there are still people that follow "buy the rumors and sell the news"....
So, if I had some BTC left I would put it in some low buy order.
But even if it dropped, after it would rise a lot I think.
What Jens and his team are putting up is amazing and deserves to succeed!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 03:10:19 AM

until these days happen many traders are dumping the coin from yobit
but I believe with your future goal so im still keeping mine. good luck to
us jenss I'll be willing wait. thank you.

Some people will be scratching their head, some people will be smiling the next weeks.  Grin

There's always winners and losers so pretty normal I guess.

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: