Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146020 times)
SKALI

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:36:11 AM

ADZcoin - A Decentralized Replacement For Online Advertisng

ADZcoin has the potential to become to Google, Facebook and other ad agencies what Bitcoin has become to (central) banks! The goal of ADZcoin is to become a replacement for online advertising,  through the power of social media.

Do you like ad blocking software? Ofcourse you do! Who doesnt right?

-> It allows you to surf the internet without annoying advertisments showing up everywhere
-> It helps you stay safe from privacy invading tracking software
-> It saves you a lot of bandwidth and maks pages load faster

So it's logical more than 200 million people currently surf the web with an ad blocking extension installed in their browser.

But there's a problem to this.

Website creators and bloggers depend for the most part on advertisements to pay for their work and website maintenance. Every website costs money to put online, and the work put into the website deserves a reward.

When millions of people use ad blocking software, a huge percentage of revenue is lost. In fact, over 22 billon dollars in revenue was lost in 2015.

The Solution For Website Owners? ADZcoin Monetization!

Big companies like Google, Youtube and recently Wired are testing paid models to make people browse websites ad-free. But who wants to pay just to visit websites right?

However, if we don't find an immediate solution, the web will be filled by paywalls for ad block users.

Don't believe me? Check this:
-> https://www.google.com/contributor/welcome/
-> http://www.wired.com/how-wired-is-going-to-handle-ad-blocking/

The big corporation will turn the internet into what TV is today: Garbage will be free, quality content will be paid for!

That's where ADZcoin comes in, as it will ensure website creators can still earn, even when their visitors have ad block enabled, all through the power of social media!

Here's how it works:

-> Startpeeps is an ad-free social network that allows users to earn free ADZcoins -Join Startpeeps here: http://adzcoindesk.com/startpeeps
-> Website creators add some code their site to detect ad blockers and enable ADZcoin monetization
-> If the visitor likes the content, he can choose to turn on ADZ monetization by clicking one button to support the website he loves!

Instead of displaying advertisements, you just click a button enabling the Startpeeps API (still in beta) and website owners will earn. YOU determine who earns, not the ad agencies!

Plus, this is 100% free for you, the website visitor!

Read a complete overview here: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-adblock-changing-online-advertising/

This way, the website creators don't need to rely on annoying advertisements to monetize their website, and can solely focus on increasing the quality of their content, because that's what will determine how much they earn.

It's a decentralized solution to determine website / content quality!

The concept will launch and be heavily promoted in about 3-4 weeks. If you want to get started today,here is more info:

Coin Website and Specifications

-> Ticker : ADZ
                                                                             -> The X11 Proof of Work algorithm
                                                                             -> 84 Million coins
                                                                             -> 60 second target block time
                                                                             -> 40 ADZ block reward
                                                                             -> Block reward halving every 12 months
                                                                             -> Difficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield

Official website

adzcoin.org

http://s52.radikal.ru/i138/1601/ab/16b18acc5ee0.pnghttp://s019.radikal.ru/i644/1601/d6/2f1b3c65c9b2.pnghttp://s016.radikal.ru/i337/1601/a0/dc1acb7ecfe6.png

Once the coin is added to exchanges we'll create the payment gateway so people can spend Adzcoin buying the various products and services that we offer!

Join Startpeeps Here and get started!

Latest News

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:41:07 AM

Next comping

Grin Grin Grin Grin

ADZCoin  (ADZ)   $ 1.002568 (1913.48 %)

Wink

What do you mean?

It's $10  Smiley look clearly at the screen lol
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:27:15 AM

Can you post instructions on how to solo mine?
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:36:40 AM

Can you post instructions on how to solo mine?

If you want to mine you should read all this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292875.400

Hope it helps and let us know how much ADZcoin you mine per day  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:07:38 AM

SO philakone, if you where solo mining why did you ask?

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:55:32 AM

SO philakone, if you where solo mining why did you ask?

I'm asking how to solo mine. Stop assuming things! That was from a pool, not solo.
lets wait for jenss to help us mate I'm also interested to do solo mining but it end me up to a pool
but Im not worried because jenss always there to give us update Im just waiting for the tutorials
on how to get this coin aside from trade and starstreep.

philakone

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:42:02 PM

I did an experiment with adzcoin mining by purchasing hashpower from www.nicehash.com

Power, duration, and investment:

Total BTC paid : 0.03 = $12.66 US Dollar
Hashrate : 50 MH/s
Duration : 25 hours 17 minutes

Yield:

149 Adzcoin.

Market price: $0.077 per Adz

149 adzcoin x $0.077 = $11.47

So I LOST $1.19, which is about 10% loss from purchasing hashpower.

After I stopped mining, it took about 7 hours to finally have all my adzcoin confirmed, then another 7 hours to transfer it.

The network pool hash rate is absurdly low so you can't transfer your adzcoin anywhere...

I firmly believe miners make up the majority of a coin's market. You aren't focusing at all on appealing this coin to miners when it's a POW coin that needs us employees to maintain your "company" aka, block chain / coin.

This has got to be the least profitable coin to mine. It costs more electricity to mine this in most places. You can't even break even.

Jen, you're putting your coin on all these exchanges with zero market cap value:

YoBit   ADZ/BTC   $ 2,474   $ 0.075883   65.52 %   Recently
2   Livecoin   ADZ/BTC   $ 1,134   $ 0.081561   30.03 %   Recently
3   safecex   ADZ/BTC   $ 168   $ 0.069424   4.45 %   Recently
4   Bittylicious   ADZ/GBP   $ 0   $ 0.282515   0.00 %   Recently
5   alcurEX   ADZ/BTC   $ 0   $ 0.130694   0.00 %   3 hours ago

I don't understand that? You realize that MINERS are the people that flood exchanges with coins right? If we see it profitable enough, we'll mine it and invest. Then the word would spread like wild fire if it were reasonably profitable.

You're focusing so hard on the marketing part of it that your coin isn't gaining momentum at all with one of the largest majorities of any POW coin, the miners.

You've got some great ideas and hope they come to fruition. But for now, your coin isn't going to appeal to any miners. Do you know how frustrating it is to get confirmations with adzcoin? You hype up your coin so much like it's going to be the next ethereum. I understand that you need to be optimistic, but I find that of all coins (i follow every coin out), you hype up your coin the MOST, almost to the point where it's misleading people.

Well I'm here to firmly say that miners, stay away from this coin!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:23:43 PM

wow nice analyze coming from you mate but I guess jenss have an answer I think he still
busy working with his adblocking thing but jenss aware about it and I believe jenss will work
out from it, miners are also important to move this coin and continue to live.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:30:41 PM

Ouch!! philakone, hope you are wrong but I guess time will tell  Wink
Since I am not a miner I support in the ADZ concept so now is a good time for me at least to keep on buying  Grin

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:49:15 PM

Ouch!! philakone, hope you are wrong but I guess time will tell  Wink
Since I am not a miner I support in the ADZ concept so now is a good time for me at least to keep on buying  Grin
maybe thats the better way keep buying because after all the ongoing project has been lunch
we can never say what will happen next, I believe jenss still there cooking something for us
we just needed to believe. good luck jenss just keep us updated. thank you

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

I purchased ADZ  4/10/2016 10:49 pm   Received   1925.21439579   0.00000000   N/A   6   Info
it took less than 1 hour to reach my wallet. Does it take longer for miners to receive ADZ into wallet?

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:47:19 PM

I want to say that I've been mining since the first day of bitcoin and am a very seasoned miner, running multiple GPU rigs and contributing a large amount of hashpower to the community in general.

So I MUST say that Jen, premining 50% of ADZcoin is incredibly fucked up. Do you realize how that's going to affect your confirmations? There is ABSOLUTELY no incentive to mine adz or will there ever be. ADZcoin will always yield MUCH lower dollars per day than other favorable coins.

Don't even give me the argument of one day it'll be worth more so you're mining to make an investment. You mine whatever is most profitable TODAY to maximize your dollar per day and that money can be spent on whatever coin that you want. For example in this case, no one will mine ADZ because you premined 50% of them..

Do you know the reputation of 50% premined coins in the altcoin world? They're usually known as scam coins where the devs hype up a coin as much as possibly, using comparisons, like in your case, to "skyrocketting like ethereum."

source: http://adzcoindesk.com/will-adzcoin-skyrocket-like-ethereum/

This much hype dedicated to a coin and with 50% premining, based on historical trends, are terrible coins to invest in.

I hope you enjoy cashing out all those adzcoin you mined and retired.

Adzcoin fuels me because of all the hype YOU JEN specifically create with no backing to these claims.

Infact you're still thinking this is the best coin alive. but I've noticed you removed your "sky rocketting like ethereum" now and you just write "sky rocketting." glad you decided to stop juxtaposing adzcoin to ethereum. Stop making grand claims! Anyone can say anything they want, but it's very misleading! You're not realistic with any of your goals. This entire project is based on hype and fud. There's not a SINGLE MINING POOL OUT that has more than 5 MH/S. There the hell is this network hash rate coming from? I've tried to ask how to solo mine several times. No response from team?

Startpeeps isn't going to be the next facebook. I go to that site everyday to see progress. It's not the #1 site to make new friends. That's very misleading as well. Your adzcoin.org website hasn't updated once since I last checked in the middle of March.

Startpeeps after a month, still can't remember my login info (i've tried on 12 different computers, it's not me) and I have to manually fill or play with that stupid glitch until it finally autopopulates.

Don't even get me started on the extension! You guys rolled it out fast and it sucks ass. It offers nothing. In fact, it's more like spam than anything.

HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU MAKING OFF THAT EXTENSION ALREADY? Geez.. I can't even imagine how much bank the devs are making already from affiliates and the 50% premining.

It doesn't seem like you care about the people at all. It 100% seems like you're developing something from a purely selfish perspective so you can immediately benefit.

WTF are you guys even doing? Your market cap is declining at a steady pace every day. You're downtrending HARD, but yet you decided to add 3 more exchanges? You've dropped from $0.15 to $0.07. Could it be that the develops SOLD ALL THEIR  ADZCOIN TO GET RICH FAST?

How will those coins get on those exchanges if you have no miners to facilitate confirmations? It took me literally 7 freaking hours to transfer something.

You'd be surprised how word of mouth spreads... When I firmly believe that a coin is bull shit, I tell everyone I know!

Prove me wrong or go make me a sandwich.

Does any of this make sense to anyone? Or am I talking complete bull shit.

This people, is what you call a classic pump and dump coin by truly yours, the developers.

i thought the times of profitable gpu mining was long gone? i mean wheni  mined i knew if i mine this it will be 0.03 btc/mh per day, but i thought now there werent coins no more that you knew they gonna be profitable b4 you start mining.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:32:19 PM

I will post my opinion about what is happening, tomorrow. I just got back from work and need to rest.
But I can't help noticing that someone is really filling their bag with tons of ADZ in the last few days...
And pushing the price down since.

And you know what happens after an accumulation period, don't you?
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:44:39 PM

I see a lot of someones selling ADZ. must be speculators  Wink

cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:32:34 PM

And also someone who double plays...
Benito971

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:47:37 PM

I will post my opinion about what is happening, tomorrow. I just got back from work and need to rest.
But I can't help noticing that someone is really filling their bag with tons of ADZ in the last few days...

Please explain what happens after an accumulation period!
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:15:34 AM

Please elaborate  Huh

philakone

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:47:57 AM

I want to say that I've been mining since the first day of bitcoin and am a very seasoned miner, running multiple GPU rigs and contributing a large amount of hashpower to the community in general.

So I MUST say that Jen, premining 50% of ADZcoin is incredibly fucked up. Do you realize how that's going to affect your confirmations? There is ABSOLUTELY no incentive to mine adz or will there ever be. ADZcoin will always yield MUCH lower dollars per day than other favorable coins.

Don't even give me the argument of one day it'll be worth more so you're mining to make an investment. You mine whatever is most profitable TODAY to maximize your dollar per day and that money can be spent on whatever coin that you want. For example in this case, no one will mine ADZ because you premined 50% of them..

Do you know the reputation of 50% premined coins in the altcoin world? They're usually known as scam coins where the devs hype up a coin as much as possibly, using comparisons, like in your case, to "skyrocketting like ethereum."

source: http://adzcoindesk.com/will-adzcoin-skyrocket-like-ethereum/

This much hype dedicated to a coin and with 50% premining, based on historical trends, are terrible coins to invest in.

I hope you enjoy cashing out all those adzcoin you mined and retired.

Adzcoin fuels me because of all the hype YOU JEN specifically create with no backing to these claims.

Infact you're still thinking this is the best coin alive. but I've noticed you removed your "sky rocketting like ethereum" now and you just write "sky rocketting." glad you decided to stop juxtaposing adzcoin to ethereum. Stop making grand claims! Anyone can say anything they want, but it's very misleading! You're not realistic with any of your goals. This entire project is based on hype and fud. There's not a SINGLE MINING POOL OUT that has more than 5 MH/S. There the hell is this network hash rate coming from? I've tried to ask how to solo mine several times. No response from team?

Startpeeps isn't going to be the next facebook. I go to that site everyday to see progress. It's not the #1 site to make new friends. That's very misleading as well. Your adzcoin.org website hasn't updated once since I last checked in the middle of March.

Startpeeps after a month, still can't remember my login info (i've tried on 12 different computers, it's not me) and I have to manually fill or play with that stupid glitch until it finally autopopulates.

Don't even get me started on the extension! You guys rolled it out fast and it sucks ass. It offers nothing. In fact, it's more like spam than anything.

HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU MAKING OFF THAT EXTENSION ALREADY? Geez.. I can't even imagine how much bank the devs are making already from affiliates and the 50% premining.

It doesn't seem like you care about the people at all. It 100% seems like you're developing something from a purely selfish perspective so you can immediately benefit.

WTF are you guys even doing? Your market cap is declining at a steady pace every day. You're downtrending HARD, but yet you decided to add 3 more exchanges? You've dropped from $0.15 to $0.07. Could it be that the develops SOLD ALL THEIR  ADZCOIN TO GET RICH FAST?

How will those coins get on those exchanges if you have no miners to facilitate confirmations? It took me literally 7 freaking hours to transfer something.

You'd be surprised how word of mouth spreads... When I firmly believe that a coin is bull shit, I tell everyone I know!

Prove me wrong or go make me a sandwich.

Does any of this make sense to anyone? Or am I talking complete bull shit.

This people, is what you call a classic pump and dump coin by truly yours, the developers.

i thought the times of profitable gpu mining was long gone? i mean wheni  mined i knew if i mine this it will be 0.03 btc/mh per day, but i thought now there werent coins no more that you knew they gonna be profitable b4 you start mining.

GPU mining is not long gone at all. Have you heard of ethereum or living under a rock? I can't even comment any more... this is baffling.
DaMart

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:09:25 AM

Please explain what happens after an accumulation period!

Usually accumulation is followed by a pump and thus a much higher price.

Please elaborate  Huh

He probably means that someone is selling ADZ into his own low buys, which triggers other people to sell as well for those low prices and so fill his other low buy orders.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
Devesh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:15:54 AM

You are saying that some whale is manipulating ADZ thats why its price wont go up? Im still buying ADZ at yobit while its low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: