Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:55:52 PM

Great to hear from you Jens. Are we ready for the Firefox extension? Also it would be great to give a feedback on the sales side. Are we able to get affilate commissions.

Yeah don't worry we're working hard but a lot of things need to be done at once soa bit hectic. Smiley

Either way:
-> Yeah the Firefox version is currently being worked on but i can't yet give an estimate on when it'll be ready, i'll have more news beginning next week.
-> Yes we're getting sales already not that much though maybe 20 total), however we will integrate the cashback feature to increase that and also increase downloads.

But i think the main thing to be clear is that this is indeed a long-term project and that all the infrastructure besides the one main function of Adzcoin namely the browser extension is also in place.

So we'll just keep focusing on the end goal and working hard and success will come by itself eventually. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

I believe to make it go viral, the incentive to download the extension should be there. This will really encourage users to download it. I really think this is high priority. Because when the incentive is in place,number of download will increase and the afiliate will keep coming in the meantime.

That's right, the cashback feature will be a good incentive and i'm pretty sure people will actively look for our affiliate links before buying something to get their ADZ bonus so it has a double benefit Smiley

Nope...Cashback feature is not an incentive for the user; it's just another way for advertisers to gain more sales!  This whole thing is just a ruse for the project team to profit off of affiliate commissions and click dust....There is no incentive for the user to download the extension.  I have been faithfully checking into startpeeps, clicking "likes" and "shares" for ADZcoin on my social media sites, and I downloaded the extension.  However, I have yet to realize a single  thing for my effort.  I bought into ADZ at 30K sats and now it's at 8.6K sats !  I've lost more than two thirds of my investment!  All I received out of this whole thing is a slower machine and a lighter pocketbook!

FAIL!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:07:57 PM

Great to hear from you Jens. Are we ready for the Firefox extension? Also it would be great to give a feedback on the sales side. Are we able to get affilate commissions.

Yeah don't worry we're working hard but a lot of things need to be done at once soa bit hectic. Smiley

Either way:
-> Yeah the Firefox version is currently being worked on but i can't yet give an estimate on when it'll be ready, i'll have more news beginning next week.
-> Yes we're getting sales already not that much though maybe 20 total), however we will integrate the cashback feature to increase that and also increase downloads.

But i think the main thing to be clear is that this is indeed a long-term project and that all the infrastructure besides the one main function of Adzcoin namely the browser extension is also in place.

So we'll just keep focusing on the end goal and working hard and success will come by itself eventually. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

I believe to make it go viral, the incentive to download the extension should be there. This will really encourage users to download it. I really think this is high priority. Because when the incentive is in place,number of download will increase and the afiliate will keep coming in the meantime.

That's right, the cashback feature will be a good incentive and i'm pretty sure people will actively look for our affiliate links before buying something to get their ADZ bonus so it has a double benefit Smiley

Nope...Cashback feature is not an incentive for the user; it's just another way for advertisers to gain more sales!  This whole thing is just a ruse for the project team to profit off of affiliate commissions and click dust....There is no incentive for the user to download the extension.  I have been faithfully checking into startpeeps, clicking "likes" and "shares" for ADZcoin on my social media sites, and I downloaded the extension.  However, I have yet to realize a single  thing for my effort.  I bought into ADZ at 30K sats and now it's at 8.6K sats !  I've lost more than two thirds of my investment!  All I received out of this whole thing is a slower machine and a lighter pocketbook!

FAIL!

Ah here is the rambler again   Grin

Why can't you look beyond you own little world and see what issue the extension really solves. The cashback incentive is more than enough to make it very attractive along with the API for publishers.

Why do you fail to mention this with every nonsense you post everywhere? Or do you think we'll promote the Adzcoin extension as an investment or something for peoples own benefit?  Roll Eyes

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:17:56 PM

Either way:

Cheers,
Jens

Nope...Cashback feature is not an incentive for the user; it's just another way for advertisers to gain more sales!  This whole thing is just a ruse for the project team to profit off of affiliate commissions and click dust....There is no incentive for the user to download the extension.  I have been faithfully checking into startpeeps, clicking "likes" and "shares" for ADZcoin on my social media sites, and I downloaded the extension.  However, I have yet to realize a single  thing for my effort.  I bought into ADZ at 30K sats and now it's at 8.6K sats !  I've lost more than two thirds of my investment!  All I received out of this whole thing is a slower machine and a lighter pocketbook!

FAIL!

Ah here is the rambler again   Grin

Why can't you look beyond you own little world and see what issue the extension really solves. The cashback incentive is more than enough to make it very attractive along with the API for publishers.

Why do you fail to mention this with every nonsense you post everywhere? Or do you think we'll promote the Adzcoin extension as an investment or something for peoples own benefit?  Roll Eyes

Yes....I do!  Why would the people download an extension that only benefits the publishers, the advertisers, and the project developers???  If the user doesn't see a benefit for installing the extension, then he wont install it, or he might install it but soon remove it....You guys are just greedy....you expect people to install an extension that benefits you and gives no benefit to the user.  Isn't there something wrong with that reasoning?

Why do you think the ADZcoin price is dropping so extremely?  Are you truly listening or just stuck on your own distorted vision?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:28:44 PM

Either way:

Cheers,
Jens

FAIL!

Ah here is the rambler again   Grin

Why do you fail to mention this with every nonsense you post everywhere? Or do you think we'll promote the Adzcoin extension as an investment or something for peoples own benefitRoll Eyes

Yes....I do!  Why would the people download an extension that only benefits the publishers, the advertisers, and the project developers???  If the user doesn't see a benefit for installing the extension, then he wont install it, or he might install it but soon remove it....You guys are just greedy....you expect people to install an extension that benefits you and gives no benefit to the user.  Isn't there something wrong with that reasoning?

I told you on another site this: You can consider the extension as retailmenot added to an extension, you just don't need to leave the site you are shopping on and visit retailmenot to find the coupons.

Why on earth would you think a business that does 500 million in revenue a year with millions of users now added to an extension is something people won't appreciate?

There's just one difference with retailmenot and our browser extension:

When people finish the checkout and there's a coupon, they don't need to leave to another site, it's there in the extension.

What about this practical benefit don't you understand?

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:47:33 PM

Either way:

Cheers,
Jens

Nope...Cashback feature is not an incentive for the user; it's just another way for advertisers to gain more sales!  This whole thing is just a ruse for the project team to profit off of affiliate commissions and click dust....There is no incentive for the user to download the extension.  I have been faithfully checking into startpeeps, clicking "likes" and "shares" for ADZcoin on my social media sites, and I downloaded the extension.  However, I have yet to realize a single  thing for my effort.  I bought into ADZ at 30K sats and now it's at 8.6K sats !  I've lost more than two thirds of my investment!  All I received out of this whole thing is a slower machine and a lighter pocketbook!

FAIL!

Ah here is the rambler again   Grin

Why do you fail to mention this with every nonsense you post everywhere? Or do you think we'll promote the Adzcoin extension as an investment or something for peoples own benefit?  Roll Eyes

Yes....I do!  Why would the people download an extension that only benefits the publishers, the advertisers, and the project developers???  If the user doesn't see a benefit for installing the extension, then he wont install it, or he might install it but soon remove it....You guys are just greedy....you expect people to install an extension that benefits you and gives no benefit to the user.  Isn't there something wrong with that reasoning?

I told you on another site this: You can consider the extension as retailmenot added to an extension, you just don't need to leave the site you are shopping on and visit retailmenot to find the coupons.

Why on earth would you think a business that does 500 million in revenue a year with millions of users now added to an extension is something people won't appreciate?

When people finish the checkout and there's a coupon, they don't need to leave to another site, it's there in the extension.

I am not denying that there are some inherent long term practical benefits and that is the reason I invested my money....but those are things that "could" be realized once the extension gained acceptance.  My concern is that there is no incentive for users to install the extension in the first place....The benefits you speak of could only be realized AFTER the extension has been widely adopted.  Your platform is like a version of trickle down economics (which didn't work) where you're trying to convince the user that once all the advertisers, publishers, and project developers make a bunch of money that some of that money will be passed down to the users in the form of "discounts" for money they spend....What?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:02:01 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not denying that there are some inherent long term practical benefits and that is the reason I invested my money....but those are things that "could" be realized once the extension gained acceptance.  My concern is that there is no incentive for users to install the extension in the first place....The benefits you speak of could only be realized AFTER the extension has been widely adopted.  Your platform is like a version of trickle down economics (which didn't work) where your trying to convince the user that once all the advertisers, publishers, and project developers make a bunch of money that some of that money will be passed down to the users in the form of "discounts" for money they spend....What?
[/quote]

What long term? There are more than 21000 coupons added at the moment that instantly benefit users of the extension if they visit one of the sites and make a purchase.

That's an instant benefit right?

So what are you even talking about?

I just explained the incentive and basically told you that you have to be retarded not to understand the instant benefit of the extension and your counter argument is referring again to this?  Roll Eyes

It's clear now that you're just playing stupid to get the discussion away from my update (nobody can be this stupid) so here it is again:

I see some are panicing about Adzcoin dropping in price and all that stuff, however, in this update i'll try to calm everybody down by showing what wer have been doing for more than 6 months non-stop and what we will continiously keep doing to make Adzcoin one of the top coins.

Yes i'm talking top 10 and if you have a doubt just read this and let me know about it after.

Today was a hectic week because we're in the process of hiring more developers since the developers who work for us now can't catch up with all the requests and add more features to all of our infrastructure, plus two developers have been let go. So that's the reason why we have to postpone some new feature additions. However, in the process we'll also hire to improve what we already have, namely:

- https://startpeeps.com
Our social platform with 30000+ unique visitors every month and growing every day where people can earn free Adzcoins. We'll use this platform mainly as "shoppping rewards" platform to attract online shops and product creators to accept Adzcoin for their bsuiness. A social media platform is perfect to connect with future customers. We plan on fixing all bugs and add numerous features in the near-future and grow the userbase to a million users in the next 6-12 months.

-> Adzcoin web wallet
Every user of Startpeeps has an Adzcoin web wallet making it easy to store Adzcoins. As there are well over 30000 members on Startpeeps already thousands of people have an Adzcoin wallet. Very few have this userbase already and potential of growth. Just think about it for a second and realize dozens of new people get a wallet and actively earn and use Adzcoins right now. Wink

- Adzcoin payment gateway + API
Anybody can already use the payment gateway to accept Adzcoin for their business using our gateway API. We plan to make the process of adding the payment button as easy as for instance Coinpayments which has easy feature sot create payment buttons like Paypal. Once that's done we can actively encourage people to use Adzcoin as form of payment and even use a system to make the browser extension connect with every Adzcoin button that is used by product and service sellers.

- Partner section in Startpeeps
Every sotre that accepts Adzcoin can not only benefit from the fact that Startpeeps users earn Adzcoins and can spend the easily in their store, we'll also add them to the Adzcoin section which will become an evergreen promo database. Plus it gives us the chance to earn some more affilate commissions which can be turned into Adzcoins in case they pay in dollars.

- http://startpeepsmarket.com
A fiverr-like marketplace, fully functional with only Adzcoin as payment option. We just earn 10% of every transaction which can be used to distribute Adzcoins even more and engage the community, plus it gives Adzcoin a real use besides our browser extension.

- http://startpeepsforum.com
Marketing and Adzcoin forum community that can easily become a very popular crypto and online marketing forum. As the userbase grows, it'll give us an option to monetize the site just as any other forum does, plus the topics will appear in Google and educate people who search for Adzcoin related issues in the search engine.

- http://startpeepscoupons.com
We're in the process of adding thousands of stores (about 6000 at the moment) and our team is making good progress on this. Plus the first sales ar already coming in which will be used by us to turn into Adzcoins and distribute them through the extension.

- Adzcoin savers browser extension
The extension pulls the stores and coupon codes available from SPC and displays them when people are on the shopping site. It has just launched and can use many improvements but this will the main asset that will generate a lot of revenue which we can turn into Adzcoin, creating a huge buyers demand at all times.

- Adzcoin monetization API
Every website owner can add the Adzcon donaton API to his site and receive Adzocin donation from visitors who have the browser extension installed. before we market this to the public and try to get thousands of blogs on board (which we will) we want to finish the firefox, safari, IE and mobile browser extensions, because then website owners can monetize all f their traffic and the chances they add the widget to their site is uch higher. So we're currently working on this already.

- Youtube and link API
On top of the code that website owners can add to their site, we'll make the donation API in link format so anybody can add the API wherever you can add a link. Think about Youtube videos, forum signatures, blog comments, emails etc. The possibilities are endless and once we introduce this feature to the world, there is literlally no stopping the amount of downloads we can generate and affiliate commissions we can earn to drive up Adzcoins volume.

- Adzcoindesk blog
The blog is great for updating and adding tutorials, and will get a couple of posts added every week to keep the entire community up to date, along with appearing in Google when people search for infirmation about Adzcoin.

In addition to improving and adding more features to all of the infrastructure we already have, we'll add one more feature that will help generate more revenue, namely Cashback rewards on SPC and the browser extension.

It comes down to this:
-> Whenever you buy something online, you click our affiliate lnk first.
-> When we can verify the sale, we will send you part of our commissions in ADZ straight to your Adzcoin wallet.
-> When the sale is complete, the funds will become active in your wallet so you can store them or trade them instantly

That's it! Instead of using the browser extension and SPC merely as a donation feature, we'll reward people who install it and click our affiliate links whenever they buy something, so we can earn more commissions and buy more Adzcoins and every user can earn Adzcoins too!

To people who bought coins at a higher price than today. DOn't believe any FUD on this forum or somewhere else. Just read what we have been doing, what is built around Adzcoin and how it can and will explode the moment we can increase the cashflow of our main business, the coupon code site and browser extension.

All the ingredients to make this a big success are here, so don't ever worry that you won't be able to make a profit at whatever price you bought coins, it's just a matter of time before you do.

For the people that see the value, well ADZ is pretty cheap for now, so definately an interesting coin for anybody who gets the big picture.

If you have any questions or suggestions just let me know!

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:26:26 PM

thanks JensS for the Update. As I said I back up your project 100% I see ADZcoin with a bright future  Grin

Unfortunately FUD will be the norm for a while until the coin can break the $1.00 value and stay above for a while.  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:55:59 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 08:06:25 PM by cjmoles

--snip--

For the people that see the value, well ADZ is pretty cheap for now, so definately (spell checker don't work???  "definitely") an interesting coin for anybody who gets the big picture.

Enjoy cheap ADZ???  My $3000 investment is now only worth 860 bucks!  How can I enjoy that!!!  Are you even listening to those who invested in your vision?  Do you think the price is dumping because people see a benefit in adopting your product???  And, you're calling ME stupid?....Good luck....you just made ANOTHER enemy out of a faithful investor....Keep up the good work genius!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:13:02 AM

--snip--

For the people that see the value, well ADZ is pretty cheap for now, so definately (spell checker don't work???  "definitely") an interesting coin for anybody who gets the big picture.

Enjoy cheap ADZ???  My $3000 investment is now only worth 860 bucks!  How can I enjoy that!!!  Are you even listening to those who invested in your vision?  Do you think the price is dumping because people see a benefit in adopting your product???  And, you're calling ME stupid?....Good luck....you just made ANOTHER enemy out of a faithful investor....Keep up the good work genius!

What about the people that bought Adzcoins at 1 penny?

The people that bought then at 2 pennies were making the same nonsense comments as you do now.   Roll Eyes

Here's what every faithful investor knows and thinks about your statements: You just expect to make some easy fast money and it didn't work out the way as intended YET. Just deal with that instead of whining like you do, nobody cares about that and a faithful investor as you claim to be doesn't base his judgement on making fast profits but long-term plans.

Unfortunately, in this business there are many idiots who can't see beyond a day or two and then blame the creators who work day and night they didn't make them easy money that fast, pointing fingers for not making them rich in an absurd amount of time.

Good luck to you too.  Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:41:07 AM

thanks JensS for the Update. As I said I back up your project 100% I see ADZcoin with a bright future  Grin

Unfortunately FUD will be the norm for a while until the coin can break the $1.00 value and stay above for a while.  Wink

That's right, we just need to keep working on what we have already built. If you go over the list it's pretty amazing don't you think what we achieved the last 6 months?  Grin

Now is the time to create a great strucutre for the business and grow all angles of the Adzcoin project to make it one of the top coins, and we won't stop until that's the case regardless what anybody says, period.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:09:22 AM

any marketcap? explorer?

k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:39:24 AM

any marketcap? explorer?

YANDEX
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:53:51 AM

thanks

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:30:40 AM

I dump all my ADZ because its not showing any potential value in the future sorry  Cry
Lust

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:32:13 AM

I have Dumped all of my adz in the market because the potential of this coin to rise is verry poor .

the value of adz now is going down and down.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:45:06 AM

I guess some people will be scratching their heads next week.  Wink

But it's a free market everybody can do what they want based on the info we provide.

It's all good to say one thing but a structured argument about your opinon would be nice to hear, but that's not possible obviously.  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
DaMart

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:46:35 AM

I dump all my ADZ because its not showing any potential value in the future sorry  Cry

I have Dumped all of my adz in the market because the potential of this coin to rise is verry poor .

Thank you both for selling me some cheap ADZ then Wink

I still believe in the project and I think buying below 10k is a steal and the coin is undervalued right now.

@JensS: Keep up the good work!

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:34:00 AM

I still believe in the project and I think buying below 10k is a steal and the coin is undervalued right now.

Ohh the FUD it'll be a daily routine haha.  Grin

I feel kinda sorry for the people falling for it though, the amount of effort and resources we are putting into this is so big that the lies being told are pretty painful to read since some people actually believe them.

A new post has been created on the Adzcoindesk blog, anybody can try to FUD this:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-updates-april-18/

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
heroheropi

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:01:04 AM

from 40k+ satoshis down to 6k satoshis  Tongue
same here, dumped mine @ 10k+ satoshis even though i bought @ 30k+  Angry no choice, its better than nothing Tongue
RIP Adz  Grin Grin
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:05:49 AM

I dump all my ADZ because its not showing any potential value in the future sorry  Cry

Ohh the FUD it'll be a daily routine haha.  Grin

I feel kinda sorry for the people falling for it though, the amount of effort and resources we are putting into this is so big that the lies being told are pretty painful to read since some people actually believe them.

A new post has been created on the Adzcoindesk blog, anybody can try to FUD this:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-updates-april-18/

Cheers,
Jens
Hi jens I was thinking overnight why eventhough there's already an update coming from you, the coin value still going down,what I'm doing right now is keeping away from yobit hahahaa. Will be waiting still. Bump up fly high Jens..

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: