Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:23:02 AM

I see no reason why the project should not go viral with all the setups and infrastructures in place.

Maybe if there can be the option to convert ADZ to fiat directly for publishers. This would make them more happy i am sure if they have could not see the real prospect of ADZ in the beginning.

Thanks for the update Jens

Yeah that's right, our main focus wll be to finish all the developments first and then focus on going viral. Once that is done there is indeed no way we can't achieve the goals mentioned in this update.

And I can ndeed ask an exchange to create an ADZ/USD pair so publishers can easily exchange ADZ. Livecoin seems a great exchnage for this as they also voluntarily added our coin as they see a lot of potential in the concept.

All in due time but we'll get there eventually. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Thats surely a good idea. Maybe after Livecoin, Yobit can follow and many more exchange start to add the coin. Did you contact Bittrex or maybe Ccex?

Yeah for now Yobit and Livecoin are the biggest and we'll definately contact a lot of other exchanges once the volume is a bit higher. Thsi will probably happen when we're able to finish all the things mentioned in the roadmap overview for May.

But as I said i'm sure we can manage this with 2-3 more extra developers since we have a marketing team of dozens of people who can put in a few hours a day.

We're building an info funnel at the moment to teach people about the concept and will use an opt-in form to collect email subscribers which we can also send to new blog posts. Once that's ready i'll post some stats here in a couple of days to show what the team will be capable of when we mass promote the offer.

First let's finish the extension for all browsers and mobile this will allow us to not promote to peopple who don't use Chrome. I hope Firefox will be ready soon. Smiley
what a relief I know jenss cooking something for us and that dumpers will cry out loud after this hard work that the dev team is doing right, I will keep holding and try to buy more as for vip I support it I just don't have enough money to buy one but trust jenss works guys she knows what to do here and all we have to do is hold. keep it up team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:33:03 AM

hi jenss is there any possibility to mine adz coin? what is the best pool for it I'm not vey familiar how to do it but I'm
just wondering maybe you can guide so I can have some free adz form mining. thank you jenss.

Yes I can only confirm to check the PM from Coinstatic as he manages the cloud mining group we have established. Smiley

Coinstatic inbox me details. Thanks

camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:38:26 AM

I see no reason why the project should not go viral with all the setups and infrastructures in place.

Maybe if there can be the option to convert ADZ to fiat directly for publishers. This would make them more happy i am sure if they have could not see the real prospect of ADZ in the beginning.

Thanks for the update Jens

Yeah that's right, our main focus wll be to finish all the developments first and then focus on going viral. Once that is done there is indeed no way we can't achieve the goals mentioned in this update.

And I can ndeed ask an exchange to create an ADZ/USD pair so publishers can easily exchange ADZ. Livecoin seems a great exchnage for this as they also voluntarily added our coin as they see a lot of potential in the concept.

All in due time but we'll get there eventually. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Thats surely a good idea. Maybe after Livecoin, Yobit can follow and many more exchange start to add the coin. Did you contact Bittrex or maybe Ccex?

Yeah for now Yobit and Livecoin are the biggest and we'll definately contact a lot of other exchanges once the volume is a bit higher. Thsi will probably happen when we're able to finish all the things mentioned in the roadmap overview for May.

But as I said i'm sure we can manage this with 2-3 more extra developers since we have a marketing team of dozens of people who can put in a few hours a day.

We're building an info funnel at the moment to teach people about the concept and will use an opt-in form to collect email subscribers which we can also send to new blog posts. Once that's ready i'll post some stats here in a couple of days to show what the team will be capable of when we mass promote the offer.

First let's finish the extension for all browsers and mobile this will allow us to not promote to peopple who don't use Chrome. I hope Firefox will be ready soon. Smiley
what a relief I know jenss cooking something for us and that dumpers will cry out loud after this hard work that the dev team is doing right, I will keep holding and try to buy more as for vip I support it I just don't have enough money to buy one but trust jenss works guys she knows what to do here and all we have to do is hold. keep it up team.

I heard VIP is available on installments as well. I am not sure but you can confirm this if u'r interested. VIP is a great offer as that means we will get ADZ all thru life which increases as the business grows. So I took it and will suggest the same to anyone who can. Since a VIP member could also withdraw SP rewards straight to wallet and will also get referrals continuously, it will only be a matter of time the cost of $500 is recovered. And if its still available on installments, its a steal since u will start gettin ADZ from extension from day 1. So, considerin all these benefits, if u'r interested may be that installment thing will work for u.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:49:24 AM

hi jenss is there any possibility to mine adz coin? what is the best pool for it I'm not vey familiar how to do it but I'm
just wondering maybe you can guide so I can have some free adz form mining. thank you jenss.

Yes I can only confirm to check the PM from Coinstatic as he manages the cloud mining group we have established. Smiley

Coinstatic inbox me details. Thanks

Just sent the details mate
zerocl

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 10:15:00 AM

Mining pools are listed in the ANN post.

Detailed guides about computer mining and mining with rented rigs or hash can be found on Ben's pool:
http://adzpools.com/getting_started

Wink
Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:42:49 PM

No blocks to 18,5  Smiley
http://i65.tinypic.com/34phmiw.jpg
only 1,28 BTC to jump back on 18.

Go ADZ go Smiley.
fadingin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:43:28 PM

Hey all-

Just found this coin, but I'm not sure I understand it. Is this a widget for a website? A browser extension? Or both? I honestly don't get a clear picture from the website or the front page here.

How exactly do people earn? For example, I have a few websites. What would I do to earn ADZCoin from them? And does the user have to have a browser extension for it to work?

And on the flip side, let's say I'm an advertiser. How do I use ADZCoin to reach an audience, and can it be targeted in anyway being decentralized? Or is this idea not about advertising per se, but about earning without advertising? But then, if that were the case, I would be wondering where the money would be coming from for website owners to monetize. Yeah, sorry, a bit lost here.

I also saw something about participating in a social network for free ADZ, but to be honest, that's not really my thing. Are there any other ways to earn ADZ? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem buying at an exchange if it's something I'm interested in, but it's also nice to know where all the free stuff is too.

I apologize for all the questions. I see promise in integrating with the website ad world even without fully understanding, but I would appreciate if someone more knowledgeable could give me the ELI5 version. Wink
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 02:17:58 PM

Hey all-

Just found this coin, but I'm not sure I understand it. Is this a widget for a website? A browser extension? Or both? I honestly don't get a clear picture from the website or the front page here.

How exactly do people earn? For example, I have a few websites. What would I do to earn ADZCoin from them? And does the user have to have a browser extension for it to work?

And on the flip side, let's say I'm an advertiser. How do I use ADZCoin to reach an audience, and can it be targeted in anyway being decentralized? Or is this idea not about advertising per se, but about earning without advertising? But then, if that were the case, I would be wondering where the money would be coming from for website owners to monetize. Yeah, sorry, a bit lost here.

I also saw something about participating in a social network for free ADZ, but to be honest, that's not really my thing. Are there any other ways to earn ADZ? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem buying at an exchange if it's something I'm interested in, but it's also nice to know where all the free stuff is too.

I apologize for all the questions. I see promise in integrating with the website ad world even without fully understanding, but I would appreciate if someone more knowledgeable could give me the ELI5 version. Wink

Hello,

Well i'm putting together a few reports at the moment as we'll be promoting the VIP offer we created heavily soon, so i'll post those here when ready. For now to give you a short overview:

-> The main purpose for ADZcoin is to become a replacement for advertising on websites so pubishers can recoup losses from ad blockers.
-> This will be expanded to just about anybody who adds value on the web. You could post an informative topic here and get rewarded ADZ by other members through your forum signature for instance. This will be launched together with the final versions of the browser extension to make it compatible for everybody.
-> The revenue will come from our browser extension, which is a side-product of our coupon code site startpeepscoupons.com
-> Everybody who has the extension installed will earn free ADZcoins every day inside the extension which they can donate to websites (or your forum signature too eventually)

There is much more to it and we're working hard to get it ready but this will probably give you an idea of the potential. Smiley
Make sure to read the blog too: http://adzcoindesk.com it has a lot of info about the problem ADZcoin will solve.

To earn ADZ you can:
-> Earn on Startpeeps (login bonus + social activity bonus)
-> Promote Startpeeps and earn from your referrals
-> Sell on Startpeepsmarket.com or use our payment gateway (inside Startpeeps)
-> Use our API and add value to the web (when ready)
-> Join our VIP offer and get ADZcoins every day for life
-> Promote the extnesion and earn 10% of the daily ADZ your referrals will earn (or 50% when a VIP)

Hope that helps! Smiley

Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
camohitmishra

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:33:34 PM

Hey all-

Hey, what are your websites? And use the Adz donation API on ur sites, can set up within minutes. Hopefully I like your contents and am more than happy to DONATE. U can earn instantly and if I become fan of ur website u will then secure a recurrent donator Smiley
u can find details and code here http://adzcoindesk.com/install-adzcoin-donation-api/

Moreover, if u havn't yet then install the browser extension urself.
Here'sthe direct link for Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzcoin-savers/klbfpaaimakohenmbjjpalbchocckpfg
and if u want to read the page before downloadin visit this http://www.adzcoin.com/

Welcome to this awesome project which is gonna revolutionise the Web.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 09:56:12 PM

Just sent a pm to coinstatic would like more info on the AdZ coin Mining pool you are working on.  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
coinstatic

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:50:34 PM

Just sent a pm to coinstatic would like more info on the AdZ coin Mining pool you are working on.  Grin

Sent you a PM with the details of the group

It's actually 2 of the people who planned the cloudmining to help cut costs etc to mine and an alternative to rather than people mining individually, the goal is to buy a miner and we can all split costs/profits
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 12:42:44 AM

Sent you a PM with the details of the group

It's actually 2 of the people who planned the cloudmining to help cut costs etc to mine and an alternative to rather than people mining individually, the goal is to buy a miner and we can all split costs/profits

ok, sounds good thanks for the fast reply.

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:05:23 AM

Hey mate just sent you a PM about the cloudmining group for ADZ

Also interested in cloud mining. Let me get info, pkease.
coinstatic

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:15:26 AM

Hey mate just sent you a PM about the cloudmining group for ADZ

Also interested in cloud mining. Let me get info, pkease.

Replied
coinstatic

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:17:24 AM

All the people who messaged me about the cloudmining should now be accepted into the group if you sent a request to join
fadingin

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:17:22 AM

Hey, what are your websites? And use the Adz donation API on ur sites, can set up within minutes. Hopefully I like your contents and am more than happy to DONATE. U can earn instantly and if I become fan of ur website u will then secure a recurrent donator Smiley
u can find details and code here http://adzcoindesk.com/install-adzcoin-donation-api/

Here'sthe direct link for Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzcoin-savers/klbfpaaimakohenmbjjpalbchocckpfg
and if u want to read the page before downloadin visit this http://www.adzcoin.com/

Sorry, was saying that as a hypothetical example to understand. (ie: what benefit is there for website owner or advertiser) I still don't completely understand, but I'm getting there. Seems the more I read, the more questions I have. I've checked out adzcoin.com too. If I understand correctly, users with the browser extension get free coins daily (where?), and those same users will have to give them away to publishers with adzcoin monetization enabled (what does that mean? Is there a website widget?). How will a user with the browser extension installed know it's a participating adzcoin website?

I gotta be honest, when I heard "monetize via donate", I had a flashback of those Paypal donate buttons all over the web until most people realized they didn't work. However, once I read more, it made a bit more sense. If the visitors with the browser extension aren't paying (directly) for visiting/reading website content, and it's basically a free award based system, there could definitely be something there that could catch on. I haven't installed the add on yet, going to do that right after I hit send on this post to check out what I see. (something about coupons or what not)

Are all the affiliate earnings redistributed to browser extension users? Will the amount of daily coins browser extension users earn be related to the affiliate earnings pool? Is there anything stopping someone from being both a browser extension user AND a publisher and simply awarding themselves?
darias

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:38:31 AM

Sorry, was saying that as a hypothetical example to understand. (ie: what benefit is there for website owner or advertiser) I still don't completely understand, but I'm getting there. Seems the more I read, the more questions I have. I've checked out adzcoin.com too. If I understand correctly, users with the browser extension get free coins daily (where?), and those same users will have to give them away to publishers with adzcoin monetization enabled (what does that mean? Is there a website widget?). How will a user with the browser extension installed know it's a participating adzcoin website?

I gotta be honest, when I heard "monetize via donate", I had a flashback of those Paypal donate buttons all over the web until most people realized they didn't work. However, once I read more, it made a bit more sense. If the visitors with the browser extension aren't paying (directly) for visiting/reading website content, and it's basically a free award based system, there could definitely be something there that could catch on. I haven't installed the add on yet, going to do that right after I hit send on this post to check out what I see. (something about coupons or what not)

Are all the affiliate earnings redistributed to browser extension users? Will the amount of daily coins browser extension users earn be related to the affiliate earnings pool? Is there anything stopping someone from being both a browser extension user AND a publisher and simply awarding themselves?

Hi Fadingin,

Yes, users with the browser extension installed get free ADZ daily to their wallet (wallet is in the extension).  Affiliate earnings from the extension and coupon site are redistributed to browser extension users so daily payouts are relative to how much is earned.

Website owners will need to install the widget in order to receive donations. I believe they are also working on a donation method that only requires the site owner to post a hyperlink to receive ADZ donations. That will be a huge leap for this coin, I think. Basically anywhere you can post a hyperlink you can receive ADZ donations (Youtube vids,  Facebook posts, Twitter, etc). 

As far as I know, there is nothing to stop someone from being an extension user AND a publisher. However, I think that the target audience for the ADZSavers browser extension are everyday people who don't have a website or who will never take the time to figure out how to exchange ADZ for Bitcoin then Bitcoin for cash. They just want the savings that a  convenient coupon will provide for them.

That's how I understand it anyway. Surely someone will jump in and correct me if i'm wrong.

Probably the best thing to do would be to download the extension and play around with it.
fadingin

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:32:38 AM

Hi Fadingin,

Yes, users with the browser extension installed get free ADZ daily to their wallet (wallet is in the extension).  Affiliate earnings from the extension and coupon site are redistributed to browser extension users so daily payouts are relative to how much is earned.

Website owners will need to install the widget in order to receive donations. I believe they are also working on a donation method that only requires the site owner to post a hyperlink to receive ADZ donations. That will be a huge leap for this coin, I think. Basically anywhere you can post a hyperlink you can receive ADZ donations (Youtube vids,  Facebook posts, Twitter, etc). 

As far as I know, there is nothing to stop someone from being an extension user AND a publisher. However, I think that the target audience for the ADZSavers browser extension are everyday people who don't have a website or who will never take the time to figure out how to exchange ADZ for Bitcoin then Bitcoin for cash. They just want the savings that a  convenient coupon will provide for them.

That's how I understand it anyway. Surely someone will jump in and correct me if i'm wrong.

Probably the best thing to do would be to download the extension and play around with it.

Thanks for the explanations darias. I appreciate it. Do we need to have an account at that social network (and be logged in) for the free daily ADZ? I'm assuming I would see an ADZ balance in the browser extension? Do you know where the website widget can be found?

I have to say I really like this model, but I'm nervous about trying to sell it to others using the word "donate" because it seems to have a negative connotation to me. All I think of is the old internet panhandlers (SaveKaryn lol), or the buy me a beer/coffee links, or the Paypal donate buttons I mentioned earlier. It's probably just me, but I would hit the thesaurus. Ha. I don't want to "donate" to someone who's website I enjoy because they're not a charity case to me, but I do want to award, or reward, or appreciate them, or....I don't know, those might not work either, just spitballing here. I realize whatever its called, the end result is the same of being rewards with ADZ, but I think a word or phrase that sounds more like a positive acknowledgement or appreciation rather than sounding like a helping hand or a handout might fare better in overall reception. Sorry, not trying to be critical for no reason. Just sharing my thoughts. If I didn't see the promise, I wouldn't even bother to say such things. If I'm alone in these thoughts, ignore. If others agree, maybe we can award website publishers a popularity bounty, or an appreciation prize, or...maybe the word donate will work just fine and I can shut it now.  Grin
camohitmishra

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:22:23 AM

Thanks for the explanations darias. I appreciate it. Do we need to have an account at that social network (and be logged in) for the free daily ADZ? I'm assuming I would see an ADZ balance in the browser extension? Do you know where the website widget can be found?

I have to say I really like this model, but I'm nervous about trying to sell it to others using the word "donate" because it seems to have a negative connotation to me. All I think of is the old internet panhandlers (SaveKaryn lol), or the buy me a beer/coffee links, or the Paypal donate buttons I mentioned earlier. It's probably just me, but I would hit the thesaurus. Ha. I don't want to "donate" to someone who's website I enjoy because they're not a charity case to me, but I do want to award, or reward, or appreciate them, or....I don't know, those might not work either, just spitballing here. I realize whatever its called, the end result is the same of being rewards with ADZ, but I think a word or phrase that sounds more like a positive acknowledgement or appreciation rather than sounding like a helping hand or a handout might fare better in overall reception. Sorry, not trying to be critical for no reason. Just sharing my thoughts. If I didn't see the promise, I wouldn't even bother to say such things. If I'm alone in these thoughts, ignore. If others agree, maybe we can award website publishers a popularity bounty, or an appreciation prize, or...maybe the word donate will work just fine and I can shut it now.  Grin

The wallet at Startpeeps social network is different then extension wallet. Yes u will see ADZ balance in extension wallet. There is an API currently for putting a DONATE button to ur website. Hyperlink for the same purpose is yet to be released which when that happens u will be able to put a donate button to wherever u can put a hyperlink.

Currently the word "DONATE" comes automatically when u use the API on ur website but when the hyperlink comes, I guess u can use whatever word u wish.

You can find the API at http://adzcoindesk.com/install-adzcoin-donation-api/
Pls note its not a widget and can be used in websites in a normal Text widget. The steps to apply the API on ur website is explained there.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:08:47 AM

HI Everybody,

As we're still working hard on developing all infrastructure and features that will make the ADZcoin project go viral, we understand that right now is the time to stack as many ADZ as you can.

Anybody who reads about the project and understands what will happen is simply collecting ADZ at the moment until developments are ready. That's why we have launched something special to help you earn more ADZ, and which will make it much easier for ADZ to explode in the very near future.

Introducing: The ADZcoin VIP Offer Giveway Contest!

>>> http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

We'll be giving away 10 VIP offers worth $500 each to 10 lucky people who will earn free ADZ for the rest of their life from then on!  Smiley

On top of that, you will earn 5 ADZ for everybody you refer to the contest too!

SO that's a very easy way to grow your ADZ and make a chance to win the VIP offer too!

If you wonder about the VIP offer, check the page here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/vip-offer

And to get a clear overview about the ADZcoin project and why it will become so succesful soon, check out this page:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-project

So make sure to sign up and start referring others and you'll be able to stack an unlimited amount of ADZ until the contest ends in about 2 weeks on May 12!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: