Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:23:55 AM

Hi jenss hows your project? I'm not seeing you for quite sometime here, hope even you are quite the project still proceeding might be expecting something from you again, we still not getting any improvement from our trading but i will keep my coin, good luck jenss.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:57:20 AM

I still dont get it how do i go vip? Why do i need to download the extension?

You can become VIP thru this page

http://adzcoindesk.com/vip-offer

You "want" (not need) to download the extension because
1- u will get discount coupons whenever u shop online
2- u will get ADZcoin in ur extension wallet

The purpose of th commisions which Adzcoin team gets thru extension is to use to purchase Adzcoin to distribute to people who hav extension downloaded. So this will make the value of Adzcoin keep on growing. So by becomin th VIP u will get daily Adzcoins in ur wallet whose value will keep on rising. And as a bonus u will also get equivalent coins when u purchase th VIP offer which will we worth multiple times more already when developments are over and marketin starts takin effect. So daily income is a gift Smiley

This is real?

If so, someone needs to re-write everything, and change the page layout...because it just reads 'scam' Shocked

Just read about the concept and make some arguments before posting nonsese alright? Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:59:39 AM

Hi jenss hows your project? I'm not seeing you for quite sometime here, hope even you are quite the project still proceeding might be expecting something from you again, we still not getting any improvement from our trading but i will keep my coin, good luck jenss.

It's going good, will post a development update later today.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:17:10 AM

might need to promote this one jenss if there's a possibility to create sign campaign for those who's willing to help and gain more popularity for this coin, it will help you to find more interested investors jenns, just an idea, I know you are working too hard for us, good luck jenss.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 05:41:14 AM

might need to promote this one jenss if there's a possibility to create sign campaign for those who's willing to help and gain more popularity for this coin, it will help you to find more interested investors jenns, just an idea, I know you are working too hard for us, good luck jenss.

That's a good idea, i'll be working on that today and offer rewards for people that help out. After all we already have a big community and many people want to see the developments done asap. Smiley

For now you can already join and share the contest to earn ADZ and spread the word: http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:45:24 AM

That's a good idea, i'll be working on that today and offer rewards for people that help out. After all we already have a big community and many people want to see the developments done asap. Smiley

For now you can already join and share the contest to earn ADZ and spread the word: http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

Cheers,
Jens

Great I would love to do a detailed blog review on my coin blog and blast in groups and stuff, I like to explain things in simple terms because am trying to get more and more lay people into Crypto and educating them and AZdzcoin is perfect for mass adoption.  Smiley

@rjmarketingbiz I just sent you a pm and awaiting for a reply before I move forward. I want to promote again but want to make sure I am doing things correctly.  Smiley
I want to purchase the 20 bucks vip package also, can I do that next week when I have funds if I can't this week?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 05:57:54 AM

Cheers,
Jens

Great I would love to do a detailed blog review on my coin blog and blast in groups and stuff, I like to explain things in simple terms because am trying to get more and more lay people into Crypto and educating them and AZdzcoin is perfect for mass adoption.  Smiley

@rjmarketingbiz I just sent you a pm and awaiting for a reply before I move forward. I want to promote again but want to make sure I am doing things correctly.  Smiley
I want to purchase the 20 bucks vip package also, can I do that next week when I have funds if I can't this week?

Yeah that's a great idea, I will add "guest blog" as one of the ways to earn ADZcoins. Smiley
Plus it'll help you in the long run as your audience will already be aware of the donation feature ADZcoin provides.

And yeah you can join next week too that's fne we have 500 spots so there will still be left next week!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:33:17 AM

Hi Jens,

Got i question. If somebody join the $20 VIP offer, do they get the same priviledge as the $500 vip?

for example, do both of them earn 50% instead of 10% in the ADZ extension referral program?

What the difference between these two packages?

coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:37:16 AM

Hello Jenz,

Im interested in this coin., perhaps im planning to invest since it has very interesting concept from other altcoin. However I'd like to have a clarification regarding a certain address in block explorer that holds 34million coins or 70% of total supply, is it belong to you? or how can we sure that it will not end up like bithire or operand as such. thanks

regards

bitdragon2016

Hello,

Alright great! And sure I can calrify that and can confirm that this is the ADZcoin team's address, and here's several things the coins are and will be used for:

-> Paying ADZcoin team members
You probablydon't notice this yet since our infrastructure isn't ready, but there are about 50 people in the ADZcoin team woking in the backend. This ranges from adding stores and coupons to the coupon code site and extension, to spam monitoring in Startpeeps and to building up marketing campaigns and Twitter accounts. All these people are paid weekly in ADZcoin.

-> Startpeeps distribution
We already gave away millions of ADZ on Startpeeps and we have built up the community to 50K people so far. So we both help the community and our partner sites by giving away free ADZ.

-> Extension distribution
Everybody earns free ADZ a day when having the extension installed.

-> VIP share payments
With every VIP share there is an equivalent of 10 ADZ per dollar added to the payment of VIP buyers. So full VIP's who pay $500 will get 5000 ADZ and $20 VIP buyers will get 200 ADZ. This helps us raise funds to pay $1000+ per dayto developers to get all features in our project done.

-> future partner site marketing plan
To attract thousands of vendors accepting ADZcoin we will use part of the ADZ we have to give their customers discounts. The shops can bond more on Startpeeps and get recurring customers who pay in ADZcoins which will benefit the coin tremendously.

-> Startpeepsmarket plan
When the coin is $1+ we will use coins to populate Startpeepsmarket and make it grow just as big as Fiverr. With Startpeeps rewards every gig will be cheaper than on Fiverr so our concept will be superior and there will be no reason for both sellers and buyers to use Fiverr anymore.

So this is some more info. Now you can look at this in two ways:

1. Either you're not that bright and think the pre-mine will be used to dump and make the dev rich and all the other nonsense that makes no business sense what so ever, which is what you read about some other projects.

2. Or you do your own due diligence and realise that hobby projects are not the projects to invest in and the developer needs funds to grow the project.

Just remeeber this always: the ADZcoin project is a business, ADZ is the fuel. Without the business, ADZcoin will never grow in value which would make it pointless to invest in it. because this is not the case, ADZcoin along with a unique business concept that solves an imminent problem in a billion dollar industry, this is the type of coin to invest in and hold.

If you can refute any of these ponts i'm all ears. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

This^

You hit the nail on the head, and this is exactly the reason I have faith in this project and the coin because it has a unique concept. Backed by a real business and I know for sure this coin is going to hit $10+ sooner than most people think

My top 4 coins: ADZ, BTC, LTC, DASH

Grin
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:41:17 AM

Hi, this thread explains and discusses about a concept, an idea which is so big that it can possibly revolutionise the Internet experience. A business at this level requires serious commitment, dedication & passion. Apart from these and other traits it also requires capital (the funds to develop everythin). I was thinkin how a business starts. So these are my thoughts.

All business starts with an idea. That idea is taken to Venture Capitalists (Big investors). One of the investors take interest, see th potential and his future profit and decides to invest. That investor provides the needed funds, developments take place and project launches. Then the marketin takes place and business gradually starts to grow. Investor starts to recover his capital and then profit. The business keeps runnin benefittin everyone, owner, investor (dependin upon terms of investment) and general population.

The point is the owner's (of the idea) worry regardin funds ends when one investor decides to invest. Of course that investor would do some Paper work and other formailities but its relatively easy to explain that venture capitalist the idea because his profession and expertise is only this, to judge how good th idea is. When the business starts operatin that one investor starts reapin the benefits of his decision.

Now, in Adzcoin project case, the owner decided to provide th opportunity to 500 of us general people (not any professional venture capitalist) to "reap the benefit". Now, it increases his work load in th sense he has to explain everythin to all 500 of us separately. He has to answer to our questions separately while if he went to some big investor he only needed to satisfy him/her and then he can fully focus on developin th idea into a runnin prifitable business.

Now th point of this thought which came to my mind is, the owner here is not shyin away to explain the concept, solve th querries of anyone whether a person decides to become a VIP or not. This in my opinion proves how confident he is of th success of th business. This proves how trustworthy he is, in that either u decide to become a VIP or decide to buy and stack some Adzcoins OR do nothin but he still tries his best to satisfy u. And accept it, we are not professional venture capitalists who hav th experience to understand and forsee th results better than us. This makes owner's efforts even more valuable in tryin to explain us. All th time he is spendin on explainin us, replyin us etc. he is not spendin that time on development.

So, lets appreciate his efforts more. Accept th opportunity we hav got to become associated with a business which has th potential to become one of th big names in near future  (If I remember right Facebook was not even in profit for 5 years earnin first positiv cash flow in 2009?) .Whether that association is by buyin Adzcoins and sellin later when value rises to say double digits OR by becomin the VIP of this company for life and receive profits daily, may be even create a legacy.

So if u believe in th project u'r welcome cordially but if u don't then stop spreadin negativity. Just ignore and spend ur time somewhere else. What productiv are u doin anyways by spreadin negativity, not doin any good to urself even since negativity will attract more negativity for urself.

Let's contribute to th project's success ourselves anyways we can because when business grows we all will grow. For some of us this may b th last thing and after its success all th financial worries would be over for life. And this opportunity to achieve Financial Freedom (or even become Rich) is available to any and every one who wants to associate himself/herself with this business. Its th open opportunity for us and not just for some big investor.
coinstatic

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:46:02 AM

Hi Jens,

Got i question. If somebody join the $20 VIP offer, do they get the same priviledge as the $500 vip?

for example, do both of them earn 50% instead of 10% in the ADZ extension referral program?

Here is an explanation from my understanding

For the $20 VIP package you will get 1/25 Earnings to your wallet

$50 - 1/10 Earnings

$100 - 1/5 Earnings

$250 - 1/2 Earnings

$500 (full VIP) - Full Earnings

And for the ADZ extension referral program, you get 50% for any VIP package and 10% for no VIP. (Correct me if I'm wrong JensS  Tongue)

And here is an incentive that will be added for all regular users of the extension:

"Once all versions are ready we will add the option to have 10% ADZ sent to people's Startpeeps web wallet"
mms2209

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:55:25 AM

Hi Jens,

$50 - 1/10 Earnings

$100 - 1/5 Earnings

$250 - 1/2 Earnings

And for the ADZ extension referral program, you get 50% for any VIP package and 10% for no VIP. (Correct me if I'm wrong JensS  Tongue)

And here is an incentive that will be added for all regular users of the extension:

"Once all versions are ready we will add the option to have 10% ADZ sent to people's Startpeeps web wallet"

Does this means all privilege are the same except for the earnings?

00gundam

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:59:45 AM

I've alrealy submitted a ticket yesterday regarding my username for the vip program.
How can i check if i'm already included in the vip list?

Tried logging in with my account and still there's nothing in my transaction list.
I'm excited to know if i'm already in the vip even if it's the cheapest package Smiley
coinstatic

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:00:12 AM

Hi Jens,

$50 - 1/10 Earnings

$100 - 1/5 Earnings

$250 - 1/2 Earnings

Yes from my understanding the referral program for the extension will be the same 50% regardless of what VIP package you choose

Only the earnings will be different as I stated above
mms2209

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:09:10 AM

Hi Jens,

$50 - 1/10 Earnings

$100 - 1/5 Earnings

$250 - 1/2 Earnings

Yes from my understanding the referral program for the extension will be the same 50% regardless of what VIP package you choose

Maybe if Jens can give an official answer.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 07:31:15 AM

I've alrealy submitted a ticket yesterday regarding my username for the vip program.

Tried logging in with my account and still there's nothing in my transaction list.
I'm excited to know if i'm already in the vip even if it's the cheapest package Smiley

Yes I just confired with Tatiana from support and you have been added to the VIP list. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 07:32:33 AM

Hi Jens,

$50 - 1/10 Earnings

$100 - 1/5 Earnings

$250 - 1/2 Earnings

Maybe if Jens can give an official answer.

Yes that's right we will add the option for 10% to be earned in referral commissions (of what your referral earns daily) and 10% to be sent to your SPwallet if you register and set that up there.

But as mentioned this will be done when all versions of the extension are ready.

Join Buzzex.io
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:36:51 AM

Yes I just confired with Tatiana from support and you have been added to the VIP list. Smiley
so for as low as 20$ everyone here can join your vip program right? not bad to start business investing to something that possible to mooning you i'll keep and save some of my earnings and purchased one of this vip promo. thanks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

Cheers,
Jens

Yeah that's a great idea, I will add "guest blog" as one of the ways to earn ADZcoins. Smiley
Plus it'll help you in the long run as your audience will already be aware of the donation feature ADZcoin provides.

And yeah you can join next week too that's fne we have 500 spots so there will still be left next week!

Cheers,
Jens

Thank you so much for the quick reply, I can't wait to get more involved in this, I am also involved in other advertising companies so I know the huge potential and upside to ADZCOIN..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinstatic

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:44:49 PM

Interesting blog post by Jens Steyaert please read and share!

Important stuff like how the value of ADZ will be determined using a special formula.

What an amazing read and now I'm sure 100% ADZ will definitely explode 1 way or another no doubt. There's no other coin out there which offers anything close to this coin

Keep up the good work JensS and the devs

http://adzcoindesk.com/future-value-of-adz/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: