Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146016 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:53:18 PM

Think about this for a second for a $500 VIP offer, you will get 10X the ADZ as a payment sent to your web wallet meaning 5000 ADZ and you will earn ADZ daily for life. Same with other smaller packages like $20 for example you will get 10X the amount of ADZ which is 200 ADZ sent to your web wallet and daily ADZ earnings for life. Same for all other VIP packages you will get 10X the amount of ADZ you spent on the VIP and earn daily ADZ for life

Is the 10x only for people who bought VIP spots so far, or also for those who buy from now 'till 31st may?

It's my Son's 21st birthday soon so I will buy him a little vip package.. Smiley I told a few friends about this as well, so hope they join in the VIP package deals.

Lucky you  Grin unfortunately i wasn't 1 of the winners Sad

And about getting your ADZ etc for winning, you should wait for instructions Jens said since the payments will be made next week

Awe sorry you didn't win, well I planning on donating 255 of the coins I earn to back my digital currency as well as an asset, so this way other peeps learn about adzcoin as well! I think this project has awesome promise, better than a lot of crapola and ofcourse we always get the fudders lol, can't have bitcointalk wihtout them rofl.  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:07:11 PM

can I ask
I had about 500 adz
And yesterday I opened my account went back to 10 adz
Why???
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:12:32 PM

Hi Jens,
I would like to ask a question about the affiliate system for the extension when it's ready.

If I have an affiliate in Startpeeps, will I need to make them affiliate for the extension as well when they download it, or it is automatic?

Also can you confirm or not that also the VIP spot bought from now on will get the 10x ADZ?

Chhers.
mass
maylos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:15:33 PM

Could someone explain the publisher side of the equation? (and a couple other general things too please)

-Let's say I have a merchant id and have added the api code to a website. What will the user see, and will they ONLY see something if they have adblock enabled?

-How can a publisher ensure ALL users see something, ad block or not, whether it be a donate button or tip link, that will open up that "Send ADZCoin" box I see on this page? (http://adzcoindesk.com/install-adzcoin-donation-api/)

-What is a transaction PIN and where would a visitor get one, or know what to put there?

-Is there a current list of websites we can visit to give away our earned ADZCoins earned from the browser add-on? I have a few ADZCoins, but other than CoinTelegraph that is mentioned somewhere, I'm not sure who I can send/reward them to in order to test this out from a visitors perspective. I'm sure the list of websites will grow as the program does, but right now I don't know what to do with them.

-Is there any concern over users installing the browser extension, then abandoning or forgetting about the coins earned? (lost ADZCoins multiplied by x number of users might add up over time)

Thanks for the clarification.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:18:03 AM

Could someone explain the publisher side of the equation? (and a couple other general things too please)

-Let's say I have a merchant id and have added the api code to a website. What will the user see, and will they ONLY see something if they have adblock enabled?

-How can a publisher ensure ALL users see something, ad block or not, whether it be a donate button or tip link, that will open up that "Send ADZCoin" box I see on this page? (http://adzcoindesk.com/install-adzcoin-donation-api/)

-What is a transaction PIN and where would a visitor get one, or know what to put there?

-Is there a current list of websites we can visit to give away our earned ADZCoins earned from the browser add-on? I have a few ADZCoins, but other than CoinTelegraph that is mentioned somewhere, I'm not sure who I can send/reward them to in order to test this out from a visitors perspective. I'm sure the list of websites will grow as the program does, but right now I don't know what to do with them.

-Is there any concern over users installing the browser extension, then abandoning or forgetting about the coins earned? (lost ADZCoins multiplied by x number of users might add up over time)

Thanks for the clarification.

Hi,

1- The visitor of ur site will see a "DONATE" in black color, in current form. Though later it will be released in an hyperlink form and then publisher can use it anywhere a hyperlink can be used. They will see this whether they hav an ad blocker installed or not. So its an additional source of income for publishers.

2- Currently this API can be used wither in a text widget, say in a side bar of a webaite OR in a post. So, if a publisher uses this API all visitors will see it.

3- A transaction PIN is like a passcode which a user of the browser extension sets when they register th extension wallet. Everytime a user wants to donate to some publisher, this transaction PIN will be required. Note. it should be a six digit number.

4- U can use those coins to donate on adzcoindesk.com. Also I hav used it on my website freedomwithmohit.com. Currently, it can be checked there and as u said when th marketin akes effect th list will grow to not only websites but youtube videos, forum signatures etc.

5- Regardin concern over lost adzcoins, as per my understandin there'll be no lost coins since there will be one account where th coins will b stored actually. Whenever a browser extension user donates the coins will get transferred from that account to Donation receiver's wallet. But its a technical question, so Im not that confident.

Hope it helps. Smiley
tabonjan

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:16:33 PM

you guys have sold so many "VIP SPOTS".. so you must have a lot money now.
WHY IS THE PRICE ON YOBIT GOING DOWN AND DOWN ONLY?? CAN YOU EXPLAIN PLEASE?

It looks like a scam to me  Angry
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:36:24 PM

Read adzcoindesk.com for latest updates and pls think before formin opinions.
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:06:23 PM

I suggest you to pull your head out of your ass and go read before typing nonsense.

If you can't be bothered to read, then simply move on. Nobody is forcing you to invest here. Be a loser and keep trading shit coins out there..simple
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:10:05 PM

Bitcoin never reached $450 in a few months. It took a few years

Infact bitcoin was stuck at 1-10 cents for a while before it even hit the big numbers

These dumbass noob traders like tabonjan expect the coin to hit $10-$100 overnight or else they lose their mind. all the noob traders should just carry on what they are doing, invest in shit coins because ADZ coin is here for the long run and is going to succeed and then these noobs will cry later

Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:17:36 PM

Infact bitcoin was stuck at 1-10 cents for a while before it even hit the big numbers

These dumbass noob traders like tabonjan expect the coin to hit $10-$100 overnight or else they lose their mind. all the noob traders should just carry on what they are doing, invest in shit coins because ADZ coin is here for the long run and is going to succeed and then these noobs will cry later

Exactly, time to buy more cheap ADZ Smiley
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:37:07 AM

I have a question. Why not to pay using ADZ instead BTC for a VIP membership? That would increase the ADZ value.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:49:12 AM

I am a newbie here but I am not a newbie to trading.I have been doing it for over 30 years.
First rule buy low and sell higher.Adz coins cant get much lower and thats music to my ears.
Another point to remember is that for every seller there is a buyer,someone that realises the value left in the coin.
Anybody thats in the know will see that the value that is coming.
Do a little bit of reasearch and you will see the work that is going on.It will all be coming together soon and cheap adz will be gone.
Over the last month I have picked up 20000 extra adz and even if they go to 7 0r 8 cents I will have doubled my money.
However I am in for the long haul because this coin will be worth something soon.
The moral of the story is keep dumping a little longer because I have not finished buying.

I agree with you. Cheap ADZ will gone soon, now is chance to get more ADZ with cheap price before the price jump. I cant believe someone selling with very cheap @5k sats.

rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:18:17 PM

I have a question. Why not to pay using ADZ instead BTC for a VIP membership? That would increase the ADZ value.

The funds from VIP purchases are mostly used for further development and major promo when the project is complete. Some of the money was used to buy Adz on exchanges but that didn't quite help with value because short term traders would dump coins cheap causing the value to go back down. The time now is to focus on expanding and the value will skyrocket in a few months from now.
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:17:28 PM

I am a newbie here but I am not a newbie to trading.I have been doing it for over 30 years.
First rule buy low and sell higher.Adz coins cant get much lower and thats music to my ears.
Another point to remember is that for every seller there is a buyer,someone that realises the value left in the coin.
Anybody thats in the know will see that the value that is coming.
Do a little bit of reasearch and you will see the work that is going on.It will all be coming together soon and cheap adz will be gone.
Over the last month I have picked up 20000 extra adz and even if they go to 7 0r 8 cents I will have doubled my money.
However I am in for the long haul because this coin will be worth something soon.
The moral of the story is keep dumping a little longer because I have not finished buying.

I agree with you. Cheap ADZ will gone soon, now is chance to get more ADZ with cheap price before the price jump. I cant believe someone selling with very cheap @5k sats.

it's normal because he get the ADZ free and he still profit for selling it in 5000sat Roll Eyes be more reasonable duded.

pennino

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:45:01 AM

hi i has 45 adz earned with contest and i would how i make transfer this thanks

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:25:03 AM

How much VIP spots left Smiley?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:34:06 PM

I received this in my startpeeps account. Is this the first day I am receiving the free Adzcoin in my wallet for winning the vip contest? Smiley.
If so it's pretty cool knowing I will be earning ADZCOIN forever daily just for entering a contest!
I hope to pick up more little vip slots before it closes, just need to buy a bit btc so I can invest for my coin QBK and buy it a slot.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:14:46 PM

Hi Everybody,

After going announcing the winners of the VIP contest and
going through all the leads the last couple of days, we are
ready to start payments of the ADZcoin contest.

Everybody that joined will get 5 ADZ even without referring
anybody, and if you referred other peple to the contest you will
earn 5 ADZ per referral too!

All you need to do is send a ticket to our support desk using
the same email address as you used to sign up for the contest:
>>> http://startpeepshelp.com

Make sure to mention your:
-> Startpeeps username (join here if not a member)
-> ADZcoin wallet

We will also start processing the bonus ADZcoins for
VIP members!

Every VIP member will earn 5000 ADZ and depending on your
share the dollar amount multiplied by 10 ($100 -> 1000 ADZ etc.)

If you didn't win the contest and still want to earn daily ADZ,
make sure to get on board before May 31 because then the
offer will close doors forever!

>>> Become a VIP member here https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

That's it for now, ADZcoin is about to take on
the world so make sure to stack as many ADZ as you can
before it explodes! Smiley

All the best,
The ADZcoin Team

Also the people referring to the price point of ADZ atm, this is completely irrelevant now as we are using ALL funds for development. The cost will be over $50K for development alone and much more after. Just look at what we are currently building (with 10 developers atm):

-> Social platform built from the ground up
-> Social share and login API with ADZcoin integrated (can be added as fb share on ANY site to increase traffic)
-> Extension for all browser
-> Mobile browser with ADZ extension integrated
-> Payment processor (same features as coinpayments)

Anybody who has done online business knows that it costs a lot of money to build all the things we intend to release and as I already mentioned so many times now that this is not the coin for daytraders worrying about the price being pennies. We won't be buying ADZ now and see these stupid comments come up anymore while we are doing the hard work every day...There a lot of coins to play around with if that's your game, ADZ won't be it as it's a long-term plan that will skyrocket once everything is finished and going mainstream will be inevitable.

And then will be the moment to see who has being smart and who has played the satoshi/penny game. The people with ADZ stashed will be on a whole other level that's for sure. Wink

Have a nice day,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:55:42 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 02:58:21 AM by cjmoles

[...]

Only reason the coin's moving down is because I'm sure Jen's team is dumping all the coins, hence their 50% premine before ICO.

SCAM COIN !! Watch out guys. This coin will fall to it's ass. Look at the charts: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/#markets

This coin has absolutely no momentum except for all the hype / fud that JEN writes at her blog:

http://adzcoindesk.com/

Which is full of nothing but misleading hypes like "ADZCOIN WILL SKYROCKET LIKE ETHEREM."

[...]

Want to know what gave the game away that philakone was the biggest bullshitter of all times?

This psycho says he was mining Bitcoin on Day 1?! Really? So you are saying you are Nakamoto?  or maybe Hal Finney? (Who died of ALS last Year.) B/C they were the first 2 miners. Or maybe you are Wei Dai, creator of B-money? No? Maybe Nick Szabo? No? Hmm well then you certainly weren't mining any Bitcoin Genesis block, Day 1, or whatever bullshit you're spouting.!

I took this quote from another member.

But that should say it all about this sack of shit. He only has 1 argument premine, well this guy loves ETH so much but little does he know ETH had 60 million coins premined in the beginning. And many call ETH a scam too but you won't see this philakone ass hole comment on the ETH scam thread because he would get rattled over there.

Talk as much shit as you want philakone, either way this coin will succeed. Talk is cheap especially when its coming from a lying troll with a new fake account only made to criticize a coin. Seriously?

Point being that if you criticize the 50% premine you will have cancer fuck scum attacking you to defend the con.

Wait

50% premine?

I don't see any mention of a premine in the op...

Is this premined shitcoin so fucking scum crooked that the dev does not even mention the premine in the original post?

Are newcomers to crypto really so stupid that they buy shitcoins like this?

Yup, not to mention paying 500 bucks for 150 bucks worth of ADZ to be a VIP member.  Being a VIP gives them the privilege to keep 50% of the referral/affiliate commission they earn and the privilege to donate their ADZcoin to ADZcoin affiliates....LOL.  It's a hilarious thing to watch, to be sure!

Diff was fairly low at ~8000 blocks but that 50% premine is a no go

Yeah i know the pre-mine will be a topic of discussion, but it's needed for our business model as we'll give more than half of the pre-mine away, and use the other part to grow the network and userbase to keep on giving away free coins forever. That's not possible without a pre-mine. Smiley

Did you give it away? Or did you sell it for a 300% markup?  I noticed that you offered VIP's $150 worth of ADZ for $500!  Wow!  Nice one!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:10:03 AM

Hi Everybody,

Good news!

The payment gateway which took 3 months to develop is getting a complete make-over and the development from our in-house team is going great!

Here is the current version of the API and payment button creator:

And here is the sales page that gets generated for every button created:

So anybody can already accept ADZ but we are making the options easier and facilitate integration into websites alot, along with much nicer graphics.

The payment procesor will be at the level of Coinpayments and will even allow people to grow email lists, accept recurring payments and use custom images.

Into the new Startpeeps platform that is built using Laravel PHP framework we'll integrate an API to make it kids play for developers to integrate the ADZ payment gateway into existing solutions and platforms.

So stay tuned, can't wait to show you the first samples and screenshots of our new creation(s). Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: