Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:58:01 AM

Was just talking to Jens and nothing to worry about.

The developers are making good progress on the laravel code, check it out here what's being worked on behind the scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rePdZ48umYg

And Jens said he will update later on today Smiley so stay tuned for more good news folks Adz isn't going anywhere it's here to stay for good  Cool

that's a relief mate knowing that jens and the dev team is still working overtime might need to disregard those trolls here just focus and believed that dev is not abandoning this project will see jenss and hear from it. thanks buddy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Whistle

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:25:09 AM

Thanks for the video update Coinstatic.  It looks like the ADZteam is working very hard behind the scenes....after all, as the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day!

farcry

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:12:27 AM

People get nervous too quickly. Even if Jens hasn't updated us in a couple of days, so what? The man is dedicated to making this project work and you can see that by all the work that has already been built and all the work still being built.

We all know the potential of ADZ, and Jens as the admin knows it even more so.

He wants it to be a success just as we do! Because in the end we all benefit and only the trolls and the losers who shout 'scam' every two seconds will lose out.

There is no other coin out there that offers what ADZ will with a huge community and infrastructure being built around it.

So be patient, let the project take its course and you just focus on building your ADZbuzz referral base and stacking ADZ Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:41:37 AM

I really love the way the Team here are working and will learn a lot form them because they really care about the investors and also so many of us have benefited with free coins and opportunity here so we should do our part to promote also.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:37:51 AM

I really love the way the Team here are working and will learn a lot form them because they really care about the investors and also so many of us have benefited with free coins and opportunity here so we should do our part to promote also.
which is correct dev just needed our trust and support if we are really part of this project we must do our part protect and make it sure that we are helping and informing each others while developers are working behind, jenss will be here so stop worrying about this project guys.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 01:16:54 AM

Hi Everybody,

First of all thanks for the support!

Some people just need to realize the amount of time and resources we are putting into this. We're a bit overwhelmed though this week because we need to work at multiple things simultaneaously and that's not always the best thing...

Just want to mention that we will make an announcement about our project to partner up with publishers later on today.

You might have seen some changes already but because we still have some work in the backend before we can start mass contacting publishers, we needed to delay the launch to become an ADZbuzz partner a bit.

Anyways, when everything is ready we'll finally be able to promote the project to our target audience that will benefit from our concept, namely the web publishers, bloggers, Youtube video creators etc.

The software tool we'll use for this has over 4 million blogs (not even talking about Youtube yet) in their database which we can directly contact, so i'm sure this will create some buzz...  Cheesy

I'm confident this will be the real breakthrough of our project and will push us to work even harder in the final phase of developments before our completed system and improved platforms launch!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:35:16 AM

Hi Everybody,

Some people just need to realize the amount of time and resources we are putting into this. We're a bit overwhelmed though this week because we need to work at multiple things simultaneaously and that's not always the best thing...

Just want to mention that we will make an announcement about our project to partner up with publishers later on today.

You might have seen some changes already but because we still have some work in the backend before we can start mass contacting publishers, we needed to delay the launch to become an ADZbuzz partner a bit.

Anyways, when everything is ready we'll finally be able to promote the project to our target audience that will benefit from our concept, namely the web publishers, bloggers, Youtube video creators etc.

The software tool we'll use for this has over 4 million blogs (not even talking about Youtube yet) in their database which we can directly contact, so i'm sure this will create some buzz...  Cheesy

I'm confident this will be the real breakthrough of our project and will push us to work even harder in the final phase of developments before our completed system and improved platforms launch!

All the best,
Jens
Here now guys jenss showed up giving us another piece of what  they are doing behind keep believing guys we are making all things happen.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 02:29:58 AM

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens
Here now guys jenss showed up giving us another piece of what  they are doing behind keep believing guys we are making all things happen.

Most definately! And preparing to reach out to millions of bloggers takes some preparation. Smiley

Either way we have 2 teams working continiously on the improved version of ADZbuzz and the ADZbuzz Payment gateway, and now soon the marketing team can finally get started promoting heavily too.

And in case anybody missed it here's the latest update from the ADZbuzz team who is developing the improved ADZbuzz version:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rePdZ48umYg

While things may look the same, here's the main difference:

- Clean code built from scratch illiminating all bugs
- Fast loading script
- Easy to scale to millions of users without slowing down the server
- Easy to hire more developers using Laravel groups feature
- Integrated API so develoeprs can build additional features (think FB for developers)

I'm sure everybody can agree that rebuilding ADZbuzz to scale to millions of users is the way to go. Along with the API this will save us from a lot of headaches and we don't want growing pains when they are impossible to be fixed.

But as mentioned many times over, rebuilding the script takes time so we have come up with a system that will not only allow us to grow our concept and spread the word, but will prepare us for a huge launch that will attract millions of users in a matter of weeks!

Just wait for the update later today and you'll understand what I mean. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

PS: During this final phase we will launch a huge ADZ giveaway, with multiple options to earn ADZ! Make sure to stay tuned!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:12:32 AM

Success is not instan,,,
Hard work is needed to be a success man. and i know ADZ team doing that, they hard work everytime for this project.
I only can support adz team with keep my ADZcoin and do not sell with low price then buy more while i can.

Whistle

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:54:21 AM

The development work that is going on behind this coin is tremendous and far beyond anything I've seen with 99.9% of other altcoins out there.  Looking forward to seeing where it will all lead.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:23:17 AM

The development work that is going on behind this coin is tremendous and far beyond anything I've seen with 99.9% of other altcoins out there.  Looking forward to seeing where it will all lead.

It will lead to revolution in the Internet experience. Millions of people are going to benefit. And those who hav invested in Adzcoin they'l earn multiple times more of their investment. Everyone receives th opportunities to make best out of their lives. Some utilise those opportunities and turn their lives around to one where they and others become proud of. Some ignore or find negatives about th same opportunity and regret. Adzcoin is one such opportunity and lets make it th best we ever hav got in our lives. Lets work together, put out our best to make it the top coin. We all know and feel proud of th problem its going to solve, lets go all out and help Adz reach th value it deserves.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 01:38:59 PM

Hi Everybody,

As promised here's an update with everything we've been working on the last week. As we approach the final phase of development we will start reaching out to our target audience, which is bloggers, pubishers and Youtube video creators to offer them to become a partner site and teach them how the ADZbuzzer will

eventually help them recoup (part of) their loss caused by ad blockers while at the same time drive more traffic and buzz for their content!

Here are all the details:

-> https://adzbuzz.com/partners.html
We are offering everybody to become an ADZbuzz partner, so everybody who has a blog, website or Youtube channel can join through this link and follow the instructions and receive:
- A permanent link on the ADZbuzz homepage
- A permanent link in the ADZbuzz partner site database
- 10K free ad credits when the ADZbuzz ad server launches

We are looking to partner with up to 1 million websites and other publishers the next cuple of months during the final beta phase of the ADZbuzz project.

-> https://adzbuzz.com/special-offer.html
As an introduction offer and to help thousands of people secure their traffic needs we are going to offer part of our entire ad inventory for sale for a one-time fee. Everybody that joins will get free ad credits for life and an opportunity to turn a low one-time fee into a steady passive income stream. The offer page now contains links to Paypal and Coinpayments so these are the two payment options. Revenue from this offer will be used to speed up development and add additional features to our network of platform and sites, including a crypto exchange and search engine! As you know the sky is the limit so this offer will definately help to reach the sky, while at the same time offering an amazing opportunity for customers.

-> https://adzbuzz.com/?tab1=welcome&tab2=concept (infographic)
Anybody who wants to get more referrals for ADZbuzz is allowed to use this infographic explaining the netire concept. You can upload it to infographic sites, post it on forums or add it to your social media and use your referral link to hyperlink it and get more referrals.

-> https://adzbuzz.com (homepage)
The pixelboard will contain all the links of the partner sites, and instead of adding the site's images, we will create an effect that a video is playing in behind the pixelboard. With every partner joining part of the video will become visible, encouraging people to sign up as a partner and hopefully we get one million partners on board in due time, which will ensure at least one million partner sites will benefit from our concept (and more obviously in the long run)

-> http://adzcoindesk.com/20-million-adz-giveaway/
We decided to create a giveaway event on the side which will help grow our concept. As you will see in the post there are 3 ways to earn ADZ:
- Bring partners to ADZbuzz from different languages in order to go global.
- Create a blog post about the concept on your blog.
- Create a video about ADZbuzz and post it to Youtube.
We'll give away a lot of ADZ to people who help us, and blog posts and Youtube videos explaining the concept are a great way to spread the word about ADZbuzz so it's well worth it imo.

-> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/marketplace/1445-adzbuzz-project-special-offer-traffic-for-life-in-the-adzbuzz-network
If you need any help you can join the discussion in the ADZbuzzforum, which will be used as info and support forum during the pre-launch as it's part of our network and will help collect all information about the ADZbuzz / ADZcoin project. So make sure to join and ask questions if you have any!

The next days and weeks we'll be contacting millions of blogs and publishers asking them to become a partner site and offering them a permanent spot on the homepage, partner site page and 10K free ad credits. Plus everybody can helpnus do the same and earn ADzcoins at the same time.

This is the moment we will spread our concept around the world and we'll build a solid foundation before we finally launch the ADZbuzzer and new ADZbuzz platform.

Just think of the potential when we have millions of users already before launch who will create a viral effect the moment we unleash the viral ADZbuzz system. Smiley

We'll just keep on working hard to make things happen, that's a guarantee!

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Whistle

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:06:40 PM

Awesome Jens, this is a very exciting update.....so we can see you guys have really been working hard in the background.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:15:07 PM

Awesome Jens. Was waitin for this. The plan is great and with 20Mn Adzcoin giveaway, you made it all th more rewardin for us to help grow Adz.
I hav sent th request to be added as a partner site. I run a blog. I'l arrange for th funds and when I can manage I will buy the special offer, its a steal at this price since we all know how much traffic we can get when Adzbuzz grow to millions of members. Wish u luck!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:17:18 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

Yeah we're working on multiple things at once and the next weeks wel'l fully focus on getting as much partners on board as we can. After all the more websites that will add the ADZbuzzer the more ADZcoin will grow so it's good we can finally get started with this. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:27:08 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

Yeah we're working on multiple things at once and the next weeks wel'l fully focus on getting as much partners on board as we can. After all the more websites that will add the ADZbuzzer the more ADZcoin will grow so it's good we can finally get started with this. Smiley

Exceptional work. This really is on track to go sky high! I'm sure that future partners will see the potential of all that the ADZ Network has to offer and get on board. Terrific update Jens, thank you  Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

Exceptional work. This really is on track to go sky high! I'm sure that future partners will see the potential of all that the ADZ Network has to offer and get on board. Terrific update Jens, thank you  Grin

Thanks!

Yeah can't wait to start contacting millions of bloggers giving away free traffic and a spot on the ADZbuzz homepage and partner site page. I'm sure this will gain a lot of traction and spread the word about ADZcoin and ADZbuzz. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:43:48 PM

WOW! JensS, Awesome Update ! I am glad I invested into ADZ project  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:13:06 AM

when will the Adzcoin be in Poloniex and Bittrex?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:21:33 AM

I love the work that is being put into this project. My blog post is long overdue so it will be up tomorrow. Awesome progress, this coin will explode I am sure.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: