Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:07:34 AM

Hi everybody, I know this is off topic,  im just wondering why until i have no signture.. im a full member and yet user mms2209 is still a member and he has already the signature on the bottom. can somebody explain this how to get a signature so that i can participate in signature campaign.. thanks..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:17:28 AM

Hi everybody, I know this is off topic,  im just wondering why until i have no signture.. im a full member and yet user mms2209 is still a member and he has already the signature on the bottom. can somebody explain this how to get a signature so that i can participate in signature campaign.. thanks..

mms2209 must have got it from the waves blog here: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.yqtewc59p

And if you look at the blog it has the code there for the signature for each level starting from: Member, Full Member, Senior, Hero and Legendary

And here is more details for other signature campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Hope this helps
bitdragon2016

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:23:34 AM

Hi everybody, I know this is off topic,  im just wondering why until i have no signture.. im a full member and yet user mms2209 is still a member and he has already the signature on the bottom. can somebody explain this how to get a signature so that i can participate in signature campaign.. thanks..

mms2209 must have got it from the waves blog here: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.yqtewc59p

And if you look at the blog it has the code there for the signature for each level starting from: Member, Full Member, Senior, Hero and Legendary

And here is more details for other signature campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Hope this helps

"Thank you coinstatic. but what i want to know is how to put that code into my signature profile coz i dont see any import when I view my profile.
coinstatic

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:28:52 AM

Hi everybody, I know this is off topic,  im just wondering why until i have no signture.. im a full member and yet user mms2209 is still a member and he has already the signature on the bottom. can somebody explain this how to get a signature so that i can participate in signature campaign.. thanks..

Hope this helps

"Thank you coinstatic. but what i want to know is how to put that code into my signature profile coz i dont see any import when I view my profile.

Go to your profile and on the left hand side it says "Modify Profile" and underneath that you should see "Forum Profile Information" click that
and you should see the signature box.

Copy this Full Member code for Waves into your signature box from the blog: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.ur9wj0k1n

bitdragon2016

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:59:11 AM

Hope this helps

Go to your profile and on the left hand side it says "Modify Profile" and underneath that you should see "Forum Profile Information" click that
and you should see the signature box.

Copy this Full Member code for Waves into your signature box from the blog: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.ur9wj0k1n

THANK you so much coinstatic.. it was a great help..  Grin
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:35:51 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 11:06:06 AM by Ajayjkhidhgtfe

I wanted to know something:
Would development phase guaranteedly finish till 29 July(as told that adzbuzz adserver will be ready by then)

And.......

Thank you adzcoin team for your awesome project which can make our big fortunes like nothing else  Roll Eyes
I have already stacked many adzcoins(36,000 bought at $0.023 or 4000 satoshi name:Ajay Anand user:Ajay30e03ieo at adzbuzz) and if this project gets as successful as planned then there won't be any investor who will be as happy as i am. Wish you all very best luck adzcoin team!!!  Wink  
May adz burst in 2-4 months!!!And may our dreams get fulfilled  Grin  Cheesy

Just to mentioned thats it not a wise idea to give out details of your account like that. There are hackers who i am sure are watching the devolpment of ADZ closely and that would surely interest them. Just to be on the safe side.

oh i didn't know this, anyways i don't think there is any chance because i use strong password and to withdraw adzcoin needs confirmation by email
anyways thanks i changed my username

and please answer the query about completion of development phase of adzcoin

and once again thanyouuu! adz team my best wishes with you  Cheesy   Roll Eyes
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 12:39:22 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here's a major update to mention that we will soon be adding a lot of products to ADZbuzz using our own payment gateway. From now on all transactions will be done in ADZ to boost the coin and give people an opportunity to benefit from everything that we have created so far and are about to create in the future.

On top of that all products will be found inside the ADZBuzz dashboard and will be tied to your ADZbuzz referrals, meaning you will earn whenever your referral buys one of these products! This is an excellent opportunity for anybody to refer your friends to our amazing project and stack as many ADZ as you can along with the benefits that come with the products itself.

The main benefits for the ADZcoin project are:
-> Increased utility of ADZcoin, meaning people will be able to spend ADZ in numerous ways when the products are added
-> Global referral system allowing you to earn whenever your referral buys any of these products
-> Bigger incentive to promote ADZbuzz so more people will learn about the ADZcoin project
-> Increased volume as other payment options are completely illiminated
-> As a result higher price of ADZ and better reputation

So these products will soon be added and many will also help you earn more ADZ so it's a win-win-win for everybody involved:

-> Upgrade offer ($10 - $20 - $50 - $100 - $500 - $1000)
Buy the upgrade and remove ADZbuzz limits plus earn up to 120% cashback on the amount of purchase from distributed global revenue.

The ADZbuzz project offers a wide range of products and services which earn the company money. When you upgrade your ADZbuzz account, we also share part of the earnings automatically to upgraded members every single day!

- $10 - Get 110% Cashback
- $20 - Get 110% Cashback
- $50 - Get 110% Cashback
- $100 - Get 120% Cashback
- $500 - Get 120% Cashback
- $1000 - Get 120% Cashback

Once you upgrade, you will immediately receive a full refund on your purchase meaning the amount you paid will instantly be credited to your account. All of the Cashback is automated and daily company earnings from our various other revenue sources are evenly distributed amongst upgraded members until you reach the cashback amount of oyur purchase, it's that simple! After you received up to 120% cashback the ADZ will become available for withdrawal.

Affiliates will earn 10% on all purchases and the system will work the same as the cashback. Once 10% commissions are earned frm the companies global earnings the amount will become available for withdrawal.

Initially there will be no requierments to earn a profit, however when the finalized concept with the ADZBuzzer is released, people will be required to share 3 high quality pieces of content related to their interest on ADZbuzz using the ADZbuzzer and our partner sites will be able to earn too from every share, adding an extra income stream to their business.

This offer alone is bound to skyrocket ADZ volume on the exchanges the moment it's released as it's a super easy way to not only benefit more from the ADZbuzz platform by removing limits, but also to grow your ADZ without any risk at all! (since you get 100% cashback the moment you pay the ADZ)

-> VIP membership ($500 per spot)
ADZbuzz is an invite-only platform, but there will be millions of users who will land on the homepage and sign up without clicking a referral link and/or are referred by ourselves. The referral commissions from these users get shared amongst 1000 lucky people who take advantage of this amazing offer. We still only have sold about 210 spots out of 1000 and since we are convinced that this offer will hugely benefit everybody that gets it, we will reopen it and open up an affiliate program along with it.

This offer is an oportunity to earn commissions from our co-op advertisng platform, every single day and for the rest of your life! Please note that (in case you wonder), this is the same VIP offer as we previously had.

- $20 - 1/25 Earnings
- $50 - 1/10 Earnings
- $100 - 1/5 Earnings
- $250 - 1/2 Earnings
- $500 - Full Earnings

Again there will be a 10% affiliate commissions program and earnings as an affiliate are instantly credited to your wallet when the sale is finalized. This means you can earn up to $50 per sale!

-> Lifelong traffic offer ($100 per spot)
Pay a one-time fee and get lifelong daily ad credits on the ADZbuzz platform and partner sites.

50% Of the total inventory of ADZbuzz is sold during the pre-launch, so this is the only chance you will have to buy a spot of the lifelong traffic offer. All inventory from all of our sites will be evenly divided amongs 10000 buyers who will get daily traffic for life for a one-time fee!

1 Spot - 100K Clicks Guarantee - $99
2 Spots - 200K Clicks Guarantee - $189 (5% OFF!)
5 Spots - 500K Clicks Guarantee - $439 (10% OFF!)
10 Spots - 1M Clicks Guarantee - $819 (15% OFF!)
25 Spots - 2.5M Clicks Guarantee - $1979 (20% OFF!)
50 SPOTS - 5M Clicks Guarantee - $3499 (25% OFF!)
100 SPOTS - 10M Clicks Guarantee - $6899 (30% OFF!)

This offer is literally every marketers wet dream because we all know that traffic is the main issue when it comes making money online. This offer will ensure you never have to worry about traffic again.

Again there is a 10% affiliate program and every sale is credited instantly to the referrers ADZ wallet the moment the sale occurs. This means everybody can earn up to $689 worth of ADZ per sale!

-> Notification bar credits ($5 per day - 2 notifications - 10 links per rotator)
I'm sure you have noticed the notifications on top of the ADZbuzz social network timeline. We'll be soon offering a chance for everybody to advertise their offers there for a very low fee. As the amount of traffic on ADZbuzz increases, so will the price of this offer and we will track everything and ensure everybody gets value for their money from this ad spot.

-> Solo ads (new list with special offers of members)
Get your offer sent out to thousands of ADZbuzz members who agree to receive a daily newsletter. We will soon add the opt-in box and offer everybody the chance to sign-up to receive 5 offers daily in their mailbox. Everybody is free to unsubscribe at any time and the prce per maling will be determined by the amount of subscribers on the list, which will be mentioned in real time on the sales page of this offer.

-> Suggestions (one ADZBuzz column will contain suggestions - Only group/page promotions - same price as notifications)
The group and page feature on ADZbuzz will be heavily improved and there will be an option to instantly sell inside the group. That's why building big groups and having a lot of fans on your page will be very lucrative when the new ADZbuzz launches. We will offer people the chance to make their group stand out and attract many people to join. 

-> Earn ADZ for posting in ADZbuzzforum ($19,95 / Year)
One yearly fee will allow people to become VIP forum members and get access to special sections and post in the marketplace. On top they will earn a certain amount of ADZ based on the amount of contributions they do to the forum. You can consider it a paid forum posting offer along with a monthly competition in which we will give away a certain amount of ADZ to VIP forum members.

As you can see there are numerous ways ADZbuzz will be monetized from next week on. The fact that we will solely use ADZcoin as method of payment will give the project a big boost during pre-launch.

But that's not all!

We are currently negotiating with a big exchange to have the USD/ADZ pair added to make it super easy for everybody to buy ADZ in order to pay for the products. Once this is made available we will start working on an API to make the payment process streamlined using the exchanges API, meaning anybody will be able to instantly pay ADZ with USD from several payment processors or even bank transfer. We are currently workiing on the global affiliate program and when this is ready we will start adding the products to ADZbuzz.

The moment the products are added and the affiliate program is ready we will slightly adjust our partner funnel and start mass contacting millions of potential partner sites. Smiley

That's it for now, have a nice day!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
bitdragon2016

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:07:41 PM

Another great things to hear from you jens.. I've been looking forward to this big project. Hopefully I can finally make a website to promote this, but Im still thinking what kind of content to put in there since there is a bounty for this..  Grin Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:19:34 PM

Another great things to hear from you jens.. I've been looking forward to this big project. Hopefully I can finally make a website to promote this, but Im still thinking what kind of content to put in there since there is a bounty for this..  Grin Grin

Sure, we'll never stop working on this great project.

Once the products are ready and integrrated into ADZbuzz we'll create promo material so it'll be easy for every member to promote ADZbuzz. After all there will be very lucrative products and lifelong passive income waiting in the backend so that will definately an option too, along with the current ADZ giveaway. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:42:03 PM

NOW WE GETTIN SERIOUS!!!

More useage of ADZ = Higher Demand = Larger Value/Volume

And its great you are getting ADZ/USD listed looking forward to that mate

This is gonna be huge and since now people can use the coin to buy things will actually start increasing the value

I loved the update keep it up man have full faith in this project

Yeah definately having the products ready, the affiliate program and the USD/ADZ pair on a major exchange will certainly give ADZ more trust, so we are working on all angles. Smiley

Plus we won't mass promote until this is all ready because we could lose a lof ot potential customers if we rush things.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
rusmana62

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 09:41:41 PM

im new in adzcoin please tell me  how to earn in startpeeps.com?

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:59:53 PM

just continuously visit the site from day to day and automatically it will reflect to your account how much earnings you received. much better to try the new offer mate dev is very generous and nice so if you want to do business with him you can send him PM.
rusmana62

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 10:03:14 PM

just continuously visit the site from day to day and automatically it will reflect to your account how much earnings you received. much better to try the new offer mate dev is very generous and nice so if you want to do business with him you can send him PM.

hemmm nice and thanks for the info

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
coinstatic

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:10:37 AM

im new in adzcoin please tell me  how to earn in startpeeps.com?

For now just by logging in you get 1 ADZ per day and if you are a VIP, once you reach 25 ADZ you can withdraw to your wallet

And its called Adzbuzz now not startpeeps

https://adzbuzz.com/
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:06:20 AM

For now just by logging in you get 1 ADZ per day and if you are a VIP, once you reach 25 ADZ you can withdraw to your wallet

so startreeps already been removed? or it is still existing? that's the first site that has been made long ago to collect free adz, so if Adzbuzz now is your site to earn i'll be signing in as well thanks for the update mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinstatic

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:16:38 AM

so startreeps already been removed? or it is still existing? that's the first site that has been made long ago to collect free adz, so if Adzbuzz now is your site to earn i'll be signing in as well thanks for the update mate.

Its not the website that has been removed but just a name change to adzbuzz.com

Since the keyword is Adz and everything is built around Adz.

Everything is the same, just the name change to Adz

All good man  Cool
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:19:13 AM

All good man  Cool
so we can still use our same log in info right? thanks for clarifying that my friend
i didn't visit my account for quite sometime since I have been very busy with my personal life
and by the way nice movement from adz today good job.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:29:36 AM

All good man  Cool

Thank you for the clarification sir. Now, we have another update and I am very thankful for these frequent update from devs and to the Adz team. Looking forward for Adz to return to more than 30k sats value. Smiley We are always supporting this coin... Good Luck to all of us Smiley

Open for Campaigns
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:10:07 AM

Yes we have mereley rebranded our main site to ADZbuzz as we will create a social share feature and we feel it's better to have the ADZ brand included in that, and the "ADZbuzzer" sounds pretty good. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:10:27 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to inform you that the pair USD/ADZ will be available soon on Livecoin!

If you haven't done so, join Livecoin here:

>>> https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-AU5WxgJj

As we are about to release a lot of products that can solely be purchased using ADZ this will give the project an immense boost. Instead of first having to buy or sell Bitcoins somewhere you will now be able to instantly deposit and Withdraw ADZ in Dollars straight from the exchange. Some options are Payeer, Perfectmoney, Bank Transfer, VISA Card, Okpay and more.

The option to buy ADZ using Dollars will be available from this friday on and tutorials will be posted shortly after.

We are also currently working on creating the global affiliate program and adding multiple products inside the ADZBuzz dashboard which will not only help buyers earn more ADZ but also help you earn commissions any time your ADZbuzz referral makes a purchase.

In case you missed the previous update, check the forum post here:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzcoin-a-decentralized-replacement-for-the-ad-supported-web/1598-big-adzbuzz-adzcoin-update

We have exciting weeks ahead of us that's for sure. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: