Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146018 times)
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:30:09 PM

Hi Everybody,

I would like to invite you to join the ADZbuzz Passive Income Club, a new section on the ADZbuzzforum dedicated to help each other reach the goal of financial freedom!

Make sure to check out the intro post here to get a clear overview of what this is about:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/read-this-first-adzbuzz-passive-income-intro/1685-must-read-how-adzbuzz-will-help-1000-s-earn-a-full-time-passive-income-online

We are really going to create a community that will help each other reach our goals!

Why?

-> Everybody that buys the upgrade offer will help ADZ value increase
-> Everybody that joins and buys the upgrade offer will help his referrer earn 10% on top of his own earnings
-> Everybody will succeed and be able to live the good life, and together we can do it!

On top of that this is a 100% risk-free offer too (instant refund after purchase, truly unique) that will allow you to not only build a bigger and bigger passive income, it will also help you store an enormous amount of wealth that increases in value over time.

Also check out the affiliate program intro and why this will make you very wealthy with just a little extra effort:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-affiliate-program-discussion/1702-the-adzbuzz-affiliate-program-%E2%80%93-make-a-full-time-passive-income-fast

So make sure to join the club we started today, introduce yourself and set your goal in the forum, that’s the first step towards your success! Smiley

Have a nice day,
Jens

i hope i'm not asking stupid questions....
- Buying the upgrade ... how... if i have stock of ADZ why should i use any other way?
- Isn't it easier for all of us to put a button somewhere on Adzbuzz (maybe under settings) that says "Upgrade", user picks the upgrade, picks how to pay and it's done....

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 04:46:53 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 04:57:42 PM by JensS

Hi Everybody,

I would like to invite you to join the ADZbuzz Passive Income Club, a new section on the ADZbuzzforum dedicated to help each other reach the goal of financial freedom!

Make sure to check out the intro post here to get a clear overview of what this is about:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/read-this-first-adzbuzz-passive-income-intro/1685-must-read-how-adzbuzz-will-help-1000-s-earn-a-full-time-passive-income-online

We are really going to create a community that will help each other reach our goals!

Why?

-> Everybody that joins and buys the upgrade offer will help his referrer earn 10% on top of his own earnings
-> Everybody will succeed and be able to live the good life, and together we can do it!

On top of that this is a 100% risk-free offer too (instant refund after purchase, truly unique) that will allow you to not only build a bigger and bigger passive income, it will also help you store an enormous amount of wealth that increases in value over time.

Also check out the affiliate program intro and why this will make you very wealthy with just a little extra effort:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-affiliate-program-discussion/1702-the-adzbuzz-affiliate-program-%E2%80%93-make-a-full-time-passive-income-fast

So make sure to join the club we started today, introduce yourself and set your goal in the forum, that’s the first step towards your success! Smiley

Have a nice day,
Jens

- Buying the upgrade ... how... if i have stock of ADZ why should i use any other way?
- Isn't it easier for all of us to put a button somewhere on Adzbuzz (maybe under settings) that says "Upgrade", user picks the upgrade, picks how to pay and it's done....

thanks

Hello,

Yeah the upgrade offer will launch next monday, then you'll be able to get that. Smiley

It'll work like this:

-> You pay for instance 500 ADZ to buy an upgrade
-> The moment the payment is confirmed they will be refunded in your account.
-> Over time your account will grow to 600 ADZ and you can withdraw/buy more upgrades
-> Rinse and repeat to earn more.

The profit will come from numerous places such as:

The lifelong advertising offer
The notification bar credits
Solo ads to email list
The ADZbuzz VIP offer
The ADZ payment processor
The ADZcoin web wallet
The Forum VIP offer
The ADZbuzz Marketplace
The ADZcoin Cashback Site
Many more in progress...

Daily profits from all these sources will bedivided amongst upgraded members based on the amount of upgrades you own. Smiley

For ADZcoin this means:
-> Increased demand
-> Decreased supply
-> Continious higher price as more and more people learn about this amazing offer, buy more products, use ADZ in their business and eventually add the ADZbuzzer to their site to really go mainstream.

Hope that helps!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:51:24 PM

Hi Everybody,

Why?

Have a nice day,
Jens

thanks

Hello,

Yeah the upgrade offer will alunch next monday, then you'll be able to get that. Smiley

It'll work like this:

-> You pay for instance 500 ADZ to buy an upgrade
-> The moment the payment is confirmed they will be refunded in your account.
-> Over time your account will grow to 600 ADZ and you can withdraw/buy more upgrades
-> Rinse and repeat to earn more.

The profit will come from numerous places such as:

The lifelong advertising offer
The notification bar credits
Solo ads to email list
The ADZbuzz VIP offer
The ADZ payment processor
The ADZcoin web wallet
The Forum VIP offer
The ADZbuzz Marketplace
The ADZcoin Cashback Site
Many more in progress...

Daily profits from all these sources will bedivided amongst upgraded members based on the amount of upgrades you own. Smiley

For ADZcoin this means:
-> Increased demand
-> Decreased suppy
-> Continious higher price as more and more people learn about this amazing offer, buy more products, use ADZ in their business and eventually add the ADZbuzzer to their site to really go mainstream.

Hope that helps!
Jens

Great Thanks. Smiley
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:42:36 PM

I wish, we can upgrade ADZCoin wallet and make it work for us and give us additional bonus - Stake the coin, make it even more valuable Wink
What about that?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:37:43 AM

Is safe if i buy ADZcoin in the exchange then send to my web walet ( in my adzbuzz account ) and keep them for long time?

coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:47:37 AM

Grin wow

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 03:59:28 AM

I wish, we can upgrade ADZCoin wallet and make it work for us and give us additional bonus - Stake the coin, make it even more valuable Wink
What about that?

Well that's kinda what the upgrade offer is in a much better way than you ever seen before. Smiley

-> You send your coins
-> You instantly get them back
-> The coins are held and profits accumulate over time based on amount of upgrades you have
-> The coins are available once profits are reached

I think doing it inside the ADZbuzz platform will give us more opportunities in the long run than adding some sort of stake system in the wallet. And obviously we can only imagine for now what this will do for the coin. looking at the infrastructure we have in combination with the upgrade offer to help people build a passive income will be massive imo and skyrcoket the coin in no time. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 04:01:48 AM

Is safe if i buy ADZcoin in the exchange then send to my web walet ( in my adzbuzz account ) and keep them for long time?

Yes for now we simply don't keep all the coins online, just what's needed. Soon we'll add 2fa to the web wallet so yeah it's fair to assume they are safe.

But then again the biggest exchanges get hacked too, difference is that they won't be able to steal many coins on ADZbuzz and it would require mass hacking of thousands of accounts to steal a reasonable amount of coins. This simply means hackers don't even bother as there is no profit for them. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 04:03:07 AM

Grin wow

Things are moving forward aren't they?  Grin

We can only imagine what will happen next week, the prospect is bright it seems...(and still people sell coins for pennies on Yobit, unbelievable)

Join Buzzex.io
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:24:33 AM

Hard, very hard to withdraw ADZ from yoshit. It is taking hoursssssssssssssss. What the hell is going on with yoshit?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:42:13 AM

So do you mean you will release those offers on coming monday?
And what about adserver(which is the main development) will it be ready by the end of next week(as you replied in my comment on "will adzcoin create millionaires" post)

And congratulations!!!  Grin
Adzcoin price rose!!!  Grin  and my heart lept with joy haha  Grin
This adzcoin! I love it  Cheesy
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:47:04 AM

Hard, very hard to withdraw ADZ from yoshit. It is taking hoursssssssssssssss. What the hell is going on with yoshit?
it's been like this after yobit declared that they are updating their wallets i think jenss already advice us here that the wallet from yobit
has many problem jenss are doing some talk to other trading site hope jenss will update us here.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
N30

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:54:35 AM

You guys be careful. i did withdraw some ADZ from my yoshit walley, the transaction is apparently completed but in fact those ADZ are not in my Lovecoin wallet.
Golftech

Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:02:16 AM

it's been like this after yobit declared that they are updating their wallets i think jenss already advice us here that the wallet from yobit
has many problem jenss are doing some talk to other trading site hope jenss will update us here.

Hey man Jens has already updated us about adding ADZcoin on another trading site.

It is already on livecoin and trading ADZ/USD

yobit is the last place to trade

yobit aka yoshit = 1 of the most shittest exchanges out there. full of trolls and day traders

Livecoin = 1 of the best places to exchange. Support is great. no trolls. Great service over all. Where real traders hang out
thanks for clearing it out my friend might forget some details but since you are here I hope any plan to add more trading site like c-cex,polo or nova? i think more trading site more healthier to our project mate, send my regards to jenss.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
qiwoman2
Legendary

Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:09:06 AM

That's great to see ADZCOIN/USD pair on an exchange and got my email on all the developments so everything is looking great here.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinstatic

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:10:59 AM

Hey man Jens has already updated us about adding ADZcoin on another trading site.

It is already on livecoin and trading ADZ/USD

yobit is the last place to trade

yobit aka yoshit = 1 of the most shittest exchanges out there. full of trolls and day traders

Livecoin = 1 of the best places to exchange. Support is great. no trolls. Great service over all. Where real traders hang out
thanks for clearing it out my friend might forget some details but since you are here I hope any plan to add more trading site like c-cex,polo or nova? i think more trading site more healthier to our project mate, send my regards to jenss.

Definitely mate. Dont worry won't be long till we hit bigger exchanges like polo, bittrex and many others

Its best to make sure the developments are done and then no doubt the bigger exchanges will also add this coin

For now it is trading on livecoin which is a good exchange and quite big trading in millions everyday so this is a great start
coinstatic

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:12:38 AM

That's great to see ADZCOIN/USD pair on an exchange and got my email on all the developments so everything is looking great here.  Smiley

And the value its being traded at is 19 cents

A huge boost to the coin. Check coinmarket: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/#markets

Dumpers must be regretting it  Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:13:13 AM

And the value its being traded at is 19 cents

A huge boost to the coin. Check coinmarket: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/#markets

Dumpers must be regretting it  Grin

Maybe time to pick up a few more on Yobit then.. Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
N30

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:25:32 AM

My question is....how to wirhdraw the ADZ I have in yoshit? I did withdraw almost 100ADZ for yoshit the transaction is completed but the coins never gpt to my livecoin wallet. That is totally insane!
coinstatic

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:42:07 AM

My question is....how to wirhdraw the ADZ I have in yoshit? I did withdraw almost 100ADZ for yoshit the transaction is completed but the coins never gpt to my livecoin wallet. That is totally insane!

Are the confirmations complete on yobit?

Also check the confirmations on livecoin?

If not then write to the yoshit support team maybe or even contact them here on this forum
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: