Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146023 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:52:15 AM

So do you mean you will release those offers on coming monday?
And what about adserver(which is the main development) will it be ready by the end of next week(as you replied in my comment on "will adzcoin create millionaires" post)

And congratulations!!!  Grin
Adzcoin price rose!!!  Grin  and my heart lept with joy haha  Grin
This adzcoin! I love it  Cheesy

Yes it's fair to assume that the first version of the adserver will be ready by the end of next week, which will be a rotator basically and buyers of a spot in the lifelong traffic package will be able to add an add similar to the Google ads everybody knows.

The finalized version of the ad server which will have multipe targeting options will eb ready by the end of next month probably but development isn't exact science and we want to ensure everything functions properly. Smiley

And yeah ADZ looking good and we still have to launch the products, big week coming up next week that's for sure!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:02:43 AM

And what about adserver(which is the main development) will it be ready by the end of next week(as you replied in my comment on "will adzcoin create millionaires" post)

Yes it's fair to assume that the first version of the adserver will be ready by the end of next week, which will be a rotator basically and buyers of a spot in the lifelong traffic package will be able to add an add similar to the Google ads everybody knows.

The finalized version of the ad server which will have multipe targeting options will eb ready by the end of next month probably but development isn't exact science and we want to ensure everything functions properly. Smiley

And yeah ADZ looking good and we still have to launch the products, big week coming up next week that's for sure!

i missed the train it is mooning now what a good catched to those who believes making it doubled the price from few days ago
go keep trading now from yobit it keeps rising and jenss here so i think expect more from it. hope seeing this jenss since the
value as the way we introduced it before. good luck jenss.
ogantia

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:13:09 AM

Yo !
Congratz for your work with ADZbuzz.
It is possible to transfert ADZ from Yobit to ADZbuzz account wallet ? It works well ?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:07:24 AM

Yo !
Congratz for your work with ADZbuzz.
It is possible to transfert ADZ from Yobit to ADZbuzz account wallet ? It works well ?

Yeah should work well, just add the ADZbuzz wallet as destination address and withdraw. Smiley

Please note that it might take some while but that's Yobit's fault as you can see from the comments.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:08:25 AM

HI Everybody,

If you haven't seen it yet, here's a post I added to the forum that will show the true power of compounding the ADZbuzz upgrade offer and what it wll do for ADZ:

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1760-why-compounding-will-push-adzcoin-to-100%E2%80%99s-eventually

Just think about what could happen when there will be 10K or even 100K people building their account and using the system along with all the infrastructure we have in place...

Let's create a community there before launch, it'll increase our chances of success!

Have a nice day,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:17:53 AM

Now please check this! this is a very important query!
1st Query
Why don't you hire some big hackers for checking any bugs or exploits(which could ruin your reputation seriously)? Now this is a serious query because hacking is a thing which always has risk for everyone and all know how prevalent it is
2nd Query
Why don't you add the feature of sending confirmation link to email when someone requests a cashout(and if big then for certain) and only process the request when the user clicks that email link?

If you add these two things then it will boost your credibilty and trustworthiness thousand fold and help you in your business promotion and also be convenient for us(the second query of course surely convenient)

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:38:40 AM

i missed the train it is mooning now what a good catched to those who believes making it doubled the price from few days ago
go keep trading now from yobit it keeps rising and jenss here so i think expect more from it. hope seeing this jenss since the

Good catch?! Nothing man just having some big luck on my side
Let me tell you something about myself.I bought 44 ether at 0.017/btc and sold at 0.025/btc to buy adzcoin Just lucky no(price of ether now!)?!  and another thing i bought adzcoin with Rs 15000 of bitcoin that day when 10000 were put at 2500 satoshi, at 1 cent(bought all adz till now from yobit). Now what happened is i sold my investment in my trafficvalue.com yesterday and bought adzcoin worth $350(and see price today).Now when adzcoin price rises i will again invest in mytrafficvalue.com will keep the remaining profited adz with me. Now i have 51340 ADZ bought at $0.023 with me. So you all see, it is a big game of luck and chance.And now if adzcoin price rises much that will be the last straw in my game haha  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  Smiley
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:06:02 AM

1st Query
Why don't you hire some big hackers for checking any bugs or exploits(which could ruin your reputation seriously)? Now this is a serious query because hacking is a thing which always has risk for everyone and all know how prevalent it is
2nd Query
Why don't you add the feature of sending confirmation link to email when someone requests a cashout(and if big then for certain) and only process the request when the user clicks that email link?

If you add these two things then it will boost your credibilty and trustworthiness thousand fold and help you in your business promotion and also be convenient for us(the second query of course surely convenient)

If u'r talkin about security inside Adzbuzz wallets, then it is already communicated that 2fa security will be built.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:53:20 AM

1st Query
2nd Query

Both of these things are already taken care of. Smiley

-> ADZbuzz is being completely rebuilt in Laravel PHP framework by 9 developers making it completely bug-free and perfect for scaling with faster load time.
-> 2FA will be added soon as the launch is done, which is something we are working on together with a more accessilble version (without API) of our payment processor.

So yeah we got that covered but it obviously takes time to develop. We are still in beta atm and we don't expect the developments to be done before the end of next month.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

Good catch?! Nothing man just having some big luck on my side
Let me tell you something about myself.I bought 44 ether at 0.017/btc and sold at 0.025/btc to buy adzcoin Just lucky no(price of ether now!)?!  and another thing i bought adzcoin with Rs 15000 of bitcoin that day when 10000 were put at 2500 satoshi, at 1 cent(bought all adz till now from yobit). Now what happened is i sold my investment in my trafficvalue.com yesterday and bought adzcoin worth $350(and see price today).Now when adzcoin price rises i will again invest in mytrafficvalue.com will keep the remaining profited adz with me. Now i have 51340 ADZ bought at $0.023 with me. So you all see, it is a big game of luck and chance.And now if adzcoin price rises much that will be the last straw in my game haha  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  Smiley

That's a lot of ADZ, you'll do pretty good. Smiley

Make sure to check out the forum post here if you haven't done so yet, it'll open your eyes to the potential:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1760-why-compounding-will-push-adzcoin-to-100%E2%80%99s-eventually

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:02:00 PM

wow jenss thank you for sharing this worth to read, it so many ways how to profit and make a good investment with project
just keep continue and impress us more, it is just the beginning guys expect more from it. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:56:39 AM

wow jenss thank you for sharing this worth to read, it so many ways how to profit and make a good investment with project
just keep continue and impress us more, it is just the beginning guys expect more from it. good luck.

Yeah the power of compounding. Smiley

If you understand this and how our concept works you'll never have to work a day anymore in your life!

It's double genius as it's built on top of a limited asset.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:00:28 AM

Yeah the power of compounding. Smiley

If you understand this and how our concept works you'll never have to work a day anymore in your life!

It's double genius as it's built on top of a limited asset.

Cheers,
Jens
i love this jenss and looking on trade from yobit many people are now happy on how this coin bounce back and continue to grow
good job jenss keep it up buddy, thanks for this amazing project.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:44:25 AM

Hi Everybody,

In between creating the outline for the funnel that everybody will be able to use i've added another post to the forum.

I'm sure everything is getting really exciting and the passive income stream sounds really good, but what about numbers?

Here's a realistic overview of how you can earn $1500-$3000 in passive income every month if you buy ADZbuzz upgrade offers and simply compound your profits:

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1880-earn-1500-3000-per-month-in-passive-income-here-s-a-realistic-example

I'm sure this amount is enough in just about ANY country to quit your job, so let's make that our goal. Smiley

Have a nice day,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:49:03 AM

Hi Everybody,

In between creating the outline for the funnel that everybody will be able to use i've added another post to the forum.

I'm sure everything is getting really exciting and the passive income stream sounds really good, but what about numbers?

Here's a realistic overview of how you can earn $1500-$3000 in passive income every month if you buy ADZbuzz upgrade offers and simply compound your profits:

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1880-earn-1500-3000-per-month-in-passive-income-here-s-a-realistic-example

I'm sure this amount is enough in just about ANY country to quit your job, so let's make that our goal. Smiley

Have a nice day,
Jens
wow i want to try this one out hope everything went to the original plan, reading it right now jenss thanks for this update good luck.
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:59:01 PM

can someone please help me how to upgrade my account. thanks
i dont' really know where or how to start though
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:06:02 PM

I am unemployed now so I will have to take a greater look at this. My Wife likes this Project so I will also follow it from now on and see how to get involved.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:06:45 PM

You can't upgrade yet because the offers haven't launched.

Less than a week left when they will launch and you will be able to upgrade then

And also if you are stuck, best place to ask questions would be here: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/read-this-first-adzbuzz-passive-income-intro

Read that and also any questions related to offers etc you can make an account there and ask any questions which you don't understand
farcry

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

On Moday you would be able to.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:35:53 AM

I am unemployed now so I will have to take a greater look at this. My Wife likes this Project so I will also follow it from now on and see how to get involved.

Refer th below link. It will help u more

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/introduce-yourself
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: