Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146013 times)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:17:31 PM

and when will adzcoin come into big exchanges  Grin

ADZ already on livecoin, not a very big exchange but it is still a big exchange and far better than a lot out there

And obviously in  the future when things kick off, it'll be added to bigger exchanges like polo, bittrex, kraken etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goblok

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:20:42 PM

how about the accepted partnersites when it will be added on adzbuzz?

Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:03:32 PM

and when will adzcoin come into big exchanges  Grin

ADZ already on livecoin, not a very big exchange but it is still a big exchange and far better than a lot out there

And obviously in  the future when things kick off, it'll be added to bigger exchanges like polo, bittrex, kraken etc

how this system works buddy how to get some free adz? or we needed to invest before we can get it
i really seeing this coin keeps moving up and im hoping it will be back again to its original price before.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:26:09 PM

i tried to use the "Create Payment Button" on Adzbuzz
but when i chose ADZ as the Currency,
it says "Error ER1003: Cannot get ADZ-ADZ exchange rate at the moment. Please try again later"
but then i tried other currencies and it's working.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:51:51 AM

i tried to use the "Create Payment Button" on Adzbuzz
but when i chose ADZ as the Currency,
it says "Error ER1003: Cannot get ADZ-ADZ exchange rate at the moment. Please try again later"
but then i tried other currencies and it's working.

Yeah we are making some changes to the ADZbuzz payment gateway, if you need help you can always send a ticket though: http://adzbuzzhelp.com

Soon it'll work flawless as we'll use it to sell our own products, will update in a minute to show how that'll work. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:53:30 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just finished the first testing of the ADZbuzz upgrade offer (you know the one that will help people earn a full-time passive income Wink ) and things are looking great!

Here's an overview of what we have so far:

-> Upgrade account page:

You can choose your upgrade package and click the buy button which will redirect you to the payment page.

-> ADZbuzzpay Payment gateway page:

All info in order to make the payment is availabe on the checkout page and you have 6 hours time, which is more than enough even to buy ADZ in exchanges (which should take less than an hour. A mail is also sent with a link to the payment gateway and a reminder.

-> ADZbuzzpay Payment Gateway payment received

Soon as the payment is received the buyer is notified on the page and by mail.

-> Instant cashback received

When returning to ADZbuzz from ADZBuzzpay you will see that the amount of payment is automatically refunded and the amount of cashback is visible. Daily payments wil be sent out to you from the numerous income streams the ADZBuzz project has built and will release in the near-future (including ADZbuzz pay!).

As you can see we have created a truly unique income opportunity for everybody, so it's really time to spread the news as you will earn 10% affiliate commissions every time your ADZbuzz referral buyys an upgrade package!

And as we all know, by building your account you can basically make a full-time passive income while at the same time holding an asset (the ADZ) that will gradually rise in value!

Some things we will still add:
-> Total stats page to easily monitor your earnings
-> Income calculator so people can see their future earnings when buying more upgrades
-> More info on the order page and FAQ's etc.

The time is now (well tomorrow Wink ) so make sure to stack thse ADZ in your account and build your passive income to secure your future!

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:02:52 AM

nice idea jenss many investors will get this and you will help a lot for this project im just hoping that someday after your success you would give of us who doesn't have enough money to join your project too. good luck buddy.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:45:54 AM

nice idea jenss many investors will get this and you will help a lot for this project im just hoping that someday after your success you would give of us who doesn't have enough money to join your project too. good luck buddy.

The packages start from $10. Im sure every person can afford that if the person has faith. I hav seen people takin risk of thousands of dollars at places which are too risky but Adzbuzz Passive Income offer is a no risk offer as u get th purchased amount immediately back. So, anyone who is serious to earn money and build a Passiv Income will join this offer.
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:52:11 AM

Awesome Jens! The progress is lookin good. Tomorrow will be a huge day as tomorrow will be th start of changin many lives for best.

People should stack as many ADZcoin as they can now as they are still so cheap and use them in Adzbuzz Passive Income offer. No other thing exists that will not only give substantial returns but also multiply the wealth as this offer will create scarcity and the ADZ value will shoot up.
00gundam

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:11:21 AM

where are these submenus?
.Deposit
.Withdraw
.Transactions History
.Payment Gateway
.Gateway Transactions
.Spend ADZ Rewards

or is that another set of submenus?
00gundam

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:19:26 AM

follow up question, can i also use my Adz from my Adzbuzz account (not from the web wallet) to upgrade.
thanks
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:29:42 AM

.Deposit
.Withdraw
.Transactions History
.Payment Gateway
.Gateway Transactions
.Spend ADZ Rewards

In ur Adzbuzz account, open th dropdown beside ur name (top right corner). U'll find My Adzcoin. Click on that and u'l find these on left.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:32:22 AM

hi jenss its been quite a long road but now seeing the development expecting more from it buddy
how's the Philippine/Cebu are you enjoying your stay? good luck to your project and keep it up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:33:39 AM

follow up question, can i also use my Adz from my Adzbuzz account (not from the web wallet) to upgrade.
thanks

I dont believ Adz rewards can be used for upgrade. The upgrade offer enables a person to earn money passively while Adzbuzz team do all th work. The same applies for VIP offer of $500 or other packages. If its allowed then it will defeat th purpose of VIP offer. In my opinion, Adz rewards could only b used in partner sites.
00gundam

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:48:10 AM

.Deposit
.Withdraw
.Transactions History
.Payment Gateway
.Gateway Transactions
.Spend ADZ Rewards

In ur Adzbuzz account, open th dropdown beside ur name (top right corner). U'll find My Adzcoin. Click on that and u'l find these on left.

i'm referring to Jenns new post, the Menu contains
.Packages
.Order Upgrades
.My Upgrades
.Cashback Transactions
.Orders Histroy
.Web Wallet

is this another set of Menus?
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:53:32 AM

.Deposit
.Withdraw
.Transactions History
.Payment Gateway
.Gateway Transactions
.Spend ADZ Rewards

.Packages
.Order Upgrades
.My Upgrades
.Cashback Transactions
.Orders Histroy
.Web Wallet

It isn't available to the public yet. Jens was showing us what is nearly finished behind the scenes on what the devs have been working on

So you will probably see those options tomorrow when everything is launched
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 12:43:58 PM

seem a real promising coin actually read the articles about this coin. have bought few on yobit.
is this coin going to be on other exchange besides those in the list?  is adbuzz is an adnetwork?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:16:52 PM

seem a real promising coin actually read the articles about this coin. have bought few on yobit.
is this coin going to be on other exchange besides those in the list?  is adbuzz is an adnetwork?

Once those bigger exchanges see all the infastructure and value of the coin starts rising after launch, Jens will contact them so they can evaluate whether our coin will be added. Besides which exchange wouldn't want to add Adzcoin once this Project starts booming!  Smiley
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:31:33 PM

is this coin going to be on other exchange besides those in the list?  is adbuzz is an adnetwork?

Once those bigger exchanges see all the infastructure and value of the coin starts rising after launch, Jens will contact them so they can evaluate whether our coin will be added. Besides which exchange wouldn't want to add Adzcoin once this Project starts booming!  Smiley

Booming is definitely the most awaited dream of all  Grin
Let's see what happens next week  Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:19:45 PM

.Deposit
.Withdraw
.Transactions History
.Payment Gateway
.Gateway Transactions
.Spend ADZ Rewards

.Packages
.Order Upgrades
.My Upgrades
.Cashback Transactions
.Orders Histroy
.Web Wallet

Yes as said the pictures were from our developer's local server will become available tomorrow at launch. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: