Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146018 times)
tmarketing

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:39:19 PM

What is your ticket number? I don't see any tickets regarding the issue you are describing. Support tickets should be submitted here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
I had sent previous requests to support@...

Ticket submitted and the ticket number is  JWZ-XQX-MDPZ

Hello bluedude your ticket JWZ-XQX-MDPZ Created on:2016-07-25 08:46:28, is the only ticket we received from you. It was replied, you need to reply back with the information requested. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:23:51 PM

What is your ticket number? I don't see any tickets regarding the issue you are describing. Support tickets should be submitted here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/

Hello bluedude your ticket JWZ-XQX-MDPZ Created on:2016-07-25 08:46:28, is the only ticket we received from you. It was replied, you need to reply back with the information requested. Thank you
The previous requests were sent to support@adzbuzz.com as I wasnt aware of this support site.
Sent you the requested information.
tmarketing

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:36:03 PM

The previous requests were sent to support@adzbuzz.com as I wasnt aware of this support site.
Sent you the requested information.

Thanks!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:07:40 PM

bluedude it's Sunday and i'm sure the people who handle the support don't work on weekends, just like you wouldn't work on a Sunday.

Could you atleast be patient and wait till the weekend is over and maybe you'll have received a reply by then

I'd like to ask what made you go and purchase the VIP if you don't understand what it even is and what's it supposed to do? You should have read about it 1st as adz4life mentioned. You would have better spent it on the upgrade then if you wanted to see large amounts of coins coming your way
Thats just an update dude even though I expect at least 1 guy to work on weekends for a project of this scale and ambition. (btw I had sent the first support ticket on Saturday 06:00 GMT)Adzbuzz is dealing with customer's coins like exchanges, polo or bittrex and weekend is not the excuse customers want to hear, once they sent money to them.

I had invested in VIP deal because I read that I could break even in 3-6 months.
I wasnt expecting 1 coin per day return for my 37000 coin investment.
If I had this vital information, I wouldnt have invested in it and I am trying to get out of this deal as I know more about it now.

Also I am just giving my experience to my fellow investors like you, so that you guys could make better judgement on
which offers to choose, given all the actual facts about returns.
This also gives a chance for the devs to explain why the returns are so low and when is it going to go up etc.

coinstatic You can always add me to your ignore list if you don't want to hear about my factual experience as a VIP customer..

Hello,

first of all I already refunded your purchase, so I just want to ellaborate on what you said so others don't make an epic mistake like this. Smiley

Sure the amount of coins is still low, but that's because the revenue still only comes from a handful of referrals we brought into ADZbuzz ourselves and a handful of revenue sources. We still need to launch our ad server so this is in no way a reference of what VIP members will earn when we initially launch the lifelong traffic packages which we'll heavily promote and our ad server which will generate a lot more revenue that just fees of the web wallet...

It's still a work in progress and i'm convinced every VIP will get their investment back in 3-6 months when we have all our offers up and running and receive a lifelong passive income after that.

I think this post, which is also mentioned on the sales page by the way, explains anything in details and doesn't require any additional discussion regarding our offers:

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:22:07 PM

please everyone who is part of the adz community I know everybody want to help, just stop replying about this as we want to hear it officially from JensS himself

some people are unsure about VIP

please let JensS answer the vip questions as he can give us official correct answers.

right now even i am unsure if i understand. for example if i spend 37,000 adzcoins for VIP and i only get 1 adz daily i won't be on earth before i could ever reach investment of 37,000 ADZ never mind  break even in 3-6 months

i also think in this situation upgrade offer more better for people who want more coins but what exactly is purpose for vip in term of making extra coins as it seem impossible

i would like to know this from the dev himself and not community members

it is confusing for us people. so community members stop replying

please Jens when you read this give us more information exactly and explain about this to solve this confusion

As mentioned we created a complete overview of how both the upgrade offer and the VIP offer work, here you can find that:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here

This is also mentioned on the sales page of both offers so i'm sure anybody can decide for themselves what offer is best for them and how things work.

The whole process is automated basically, we bring referrals to ADZBuzz and if they purchase a product the commissions get divided amongst VIP members based on their VIP level, it's that simple really.

Obviously we still need to add our main offer, the ad server and promote our other main product, our payment processor so I do'nt see why people are confused the earnings are still low for now, I think the post in our forum makes this very clear too...

Anyways, the next weeks we'll start promoting our lifelong traffic packages and launch a promo just before we launch our ad server. The first 1000 sots will b sold for a value of just $100!

if ADZcoin value remains like this (which is doubtful but let's for the salke of it assume it will) then that means a total of $100K worth of ADZ will be divded amongst upgraded and VIP members.

-> $100K ADZ at $0,015
-> Total of over 6.6 million ADZ

We intend to heavily promote this offer and refer at least 1/4 of the total buyers, which will result in 1.65 million ADZ to be distributed amongst VIP members. These are just estimates but knowing there are only some 100 VIPs at the moment, you should clealy see the power of the offer once our ad server is up and running and our other revenue streams are added...

Tne truth of the matter is that there are only 1000 spots of this offer, and they will ALL get sold, period. If you have a spot praise yourself lucky, if you don't you'll regret it forever, that's a guarantee. Wink

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:25:44 PM

any translation work needed on this coin dev? any bounties laying around?

Can you answer me dev?

im not a dev, i try to answer you cause i already got 1000 ADZcoin for my post  Grin
use your own domain name, not free domain, like blogger or worpress

Detail information you can read in here

http://adzcoindesk.com/20-million-adz-giveaway/

Good Luck  Smiley

Can you answer me dev?

I meant translation bounties. Cheesy

the project probably aims just those for english users. ADvertising can be great but then constant support for that language would be needed once they started doing it. They may have plans for it later once the project get bigger.

I see. anyway i will be waiting for dev to respond to this. the greek ann translation alone can bring some old crypto members and investors here that are greek.

I will be waiting for an inbox message from the dev if he is interested. cya guys

Yes we'll add the bounties for translations into other languages to the ADZcoindesk soon.

We will also offer bounties for translating the ADZbuzz files into other languages as we are aiming to reach the entire world with our platform. Smiley

So stay tuned, once we added the lifelong traffic packages special offer to the ADZbuzz dashboard we'll get started with this!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 12:01:43 AM

Can you answer me dev?

im not a dev, i try to answer you cause i already got 1000 ADZcoin for my post  Grin

Good Luck  Smiley

Can you answer me dev?

the project probably aims just those for english users. ADvertising can be great but then constant support for that language would be needed once they started doing it. They may have plans for it later once the project get bigger.

I see. anyway i will be waiting for dev to respond to this. the greek ann translation alone can bring some old crypto members and investors here that are greek.

I will be waiting for an inbox message from the dev if he is interested. cya guys

Yes we'll add the bounties for translations into other languages to the ADZcoindesk soon.

We will also offer bounties for translating the ADZbuzz files into other languages as we are aiming to reach the entire world with our platform. Smiley

So stay tuned, once we added the lifelong traffic packages special offer to the ADZbuzz dashboard we'll get started with this!

Cheers,
Jens

Dev can you help me? I am at the login page

Key in my username, password and captcha, press login.

Login Spinning, nothing happens, nothing prompt out, can you help me with this?
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:03:18 AM

Hello,

first of all I already refunded your purchase, so I just want to ellaborate on what you said so others don't make an epic mistake like this. Smiley

Sure the amount of coins is still low, but that's because the revenue still only comes from a handful of referrals we brought into ADZbuzz ourselves and a handful of revenue sources. We still need to launch our ad server so this is in no way a reference of what VIP members will earn when we initially launch the lifelong traffic packages which we'll heavily promote and our ad server which will generate a lot more revenue that just fees of the web wallet...

It's still a work in progress and i'm convinced every VIP will get their investment back in 3-6 months when we have all our offers up and running and receive a lifelong passive income after that.

I think this post, which is also mentioned on the sales page by the way, explains anything in details and doesn't require any additional discussion regarding our offers:

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here

Cheers,
Jens

Yes, my VIP order is cancelled and my coins are returned now.
Thanks for finally ending this ordeal.

>> i'm convinced every VIP will get their investment back in 3-6 months when we have all our offers up and running
Do you mean I will get $500 worth of coins or I break even the total number of coins I invested.

Also someone else asked about the transparency of the coins you are collecting.
How are the customers assured that you are not selling the coins into the market?
Is there a wallet address they can watch?

Thanks
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 09:09:24 AM

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

>> i'm convinced every VIP will get their investment back in 3-6 months when we have all our offers up and running
Do you mean I will get $500 worth of coins or I break even the total number of coins I invested.

How are the customers assured that you are not selling the coins into the market?

Thanks

I mean you will make a profit, so you are buying $500 worth of ADZ on an exchange to pay so obviously this means you will make a profit in dollars.

And yeah sure we will set up a page linking to the wallet addresses we collect the coins in. We are still working on the automation though so we don't even have to touch anything for the collection, repurchase/withdrawal and profit distribution so these type of remarks won't even be possible. Smiley

Anyways good luck to you now your "ordeal" is over.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 09:11:18 AM

Can you answer me dev?

Good Luck  Smiley

Can you answer me dev?

Cheers,
Jens

Dev can you help me? I am at the login page

Key in my username, password and captcha, press login.

Login Spinning, nothing happens, nothing prompt out, can you help me with this?

Hmm can you try to just refresh the page perhaps or else try another browser. I'm sure it's a local issue we can't really help you with as everybody would have a similar issue then. Smiley

If the issue remains please contact support: http://adzbuzzhelp.com we will take a look then.

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:12:23 AM

Hi Jens,

I can see there is good progress going on.

Can you please update the community on what the dev is currently working on. I remmeber there was a list that was supposed to be developed by freelancers and some in house.

Thanks.

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:24:19 AM

jens thank you for above explanation

so for VIP for example i pay 30,000 adzcoin to buy $500 VIP, in 3-6 months do you mean i will be making back more than 30,000 adz

or do you mean i will make back more than $500 which could be even 300 adz coins if value is high?

i say this because if that the case, is it better to not buy VIP for $500 now which cost around 30,000 adz and just hold the 30,000 adz and when adz value go high we are in profit ?

thankyou
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 09:28:22 AM

Hi Jens,

I can see there is good progress going on.

Can you please update the community on what the dev is currently working on. I remmeber there was a list that was supposed to be developed by freelancers and some in house.

Thanks.

We are currently solely focusing on adding the products and ad server to the current ADZbuzz platform.

There has indeed been a lot done the last weeks, but we're only halfway the list I mentioned earlier. The main features to add are the ad server and the ADZbuzzer which will make the concept go viral.

When the API is ready people will be able to easily develop features on top of ADZbuzz to earn ADZcoins so we will mainly focus on these two things atm.

This week we will launch the lifelong traffic package special offer though, so before we launch the first version of the ad server people will be able to buy that on a similar sales page as the upgrade or VIP offer using our ADZbuzzPay payment processor and revenue from this offer will be distributed amongst upgraded members. Smiley

1000 spots at $100 = $100K revenue to distribute and a lot of more ADZ stored in cashbacks. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 09:40:30 AM

jens thank you for above explanation

so for VIP for example i pay 30,000 adzcoin to buy $500 VIP, in 3-6 months do you mean i will be making back more than 30,000 adz

or do you mean i will make back more than $500 which could be even 300 adz coins if value is high?

i say this because if that the case, is it better to not buy VIP for $500 now which cost around 30,000 adz and just hold the 30,000 adz and when adz value go high we are in profit ?

thankyou

Sure no problem. Smiley

I think this question will best be answered after we actually launch the products that will make VIP's earn. I can already guarantee that everybody will get at least the $500 back and lifelong daily earnings after that in 3-6 months.

All the rest has too many variables to give a conclusive answer when we don't know how sales of our lifelong ad packages and ad server will go.

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:18:09 AM

The main issue which is stopping coin to explode is no mass promo and marketing from admins. If the admins invest some thousand dollars in mass promoting adzcoin and when the coin also gets listed on all big exchanges then nobody can stop the coin from going off the roof. But due to lack of infrastructure still there, they are refraining from this step. So when will the main task of mass promo start and we all realize our dreams  Grin  Cheesy
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:25:27 PM

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

Thanks

I mean you will make a profit, so you are buying $500 worth of ADZ on an exchange to pay so obviously this means you will make a profit in dollars.

And yeah sure we will set up a page linking to the wallet addresses we collect the coins in. We are still working on the automation though so we don't even have to touch anything for the collection, repurchase/withdrawal and profit distribution so these type of remarks won't even be possible. Smiley

Thanks for your answers dude.

One last question - is it possible to see the daily earnings of VIP member and the upgrade packages, so that I can come back when there are better rewards. Wink
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 04:11:18 AM

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

Thanks

Thanks for your answers dude.

One last question - is it possible to see the daily earnings of VIP member and the upgrade packages, so that I can come back when there are better rewards. Wink

Sure you can check the ADZbuzz passive Income Club timeline and it's full of earnings of members who have bought VIP spots or upgrades. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 04:11:43 AM

Hi Everybody,

I just added another blog post to the ADZcoindesk with some more info on things we are working on and how it will affect the ADZcoin price in the long run. Here you can find that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-will-the-adz-stored-in-cashbacks-make-adzcoin-the-number-1-coin-for-investors/

The more you think about the concept the more you realize how predictable the enormous growth ADZcoin will go through is. It only needs a spark to really push the value into dollars, and this post refers to this as a "tipping point", which will probably be triggered by the launch of the ADZbuzzer somewhere next month.

So before that make sure to:

-> Stack as many ADZ as you can right now when the value is still low and buy upgrades
-> Refer as many people you can so they can do the same
-> When doing that check your spot in the referral contest and try to reach the top 3 to win a Buzzer 1000 Smiley

The contest ends in about 25 days and the total amount of ADZ you earned in referral commissions determines who will win the contest. So it's a win-win situation to promote really!

Our focus now is on launching the special discounted period for the lifelong traffic packages and finalizing the integration of the ADZBuzz ad server, which will give the project a huge boost imo as our external revenue and reach will increase a lot.

When this is done we will finalize the ADZbuzzer, which is according to me the moment the world will learn about our project and ADZcoin will explode.

But i'm sure you'll get the idea when reading the blog post. Smiley

What is sure though is that nothing can stop our project from succeeding. We have created a unique system and with a couple more additions we will be ready to attract thousands of investors who will push ADZcoin to heights we can only imagine at this point.

However, if you see how Steem is doing atm it should give us hope to blow their concept out of the water as we will have a lot more to offer, such as an unlimited earnings opportunity, an ad server, a payment processor and a social share feature that will do the marketing for our platform by itself!

So get ready, the ADZcoin project is about to take off! Wink

Have a nice day,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:26:13 AM

Hi Everybody,

I just added another blog post to the ADZcoindesk with some more info on things we are working on and how it will affect the ADZcoin price in the long run. Here you can find that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-will-the-adz-stored-in-cashbacks-make-adzcoin-the-number-1-coin-for-investors/

The more you think about the concept the more you realize how predictable the enormous growth ADZcoin will go through is. It only needs a spark to really push the value into dollars, and this post refers to this as a "tipping point", which will probably be triggered by the launch of the ADZbuzzer somewhere next month.

So before that make sure to:

-> Stack as many ADZ as you can right now when the value is still low and buy upgrades
-> Refer as many people you can so they can do the same
-> When doing that check your spot in the referral contest and try to reach the top 3 to win a Buzzer 1000 Smiley

The contest ends in about 25 days and the total amount of ADZ you earned in referral commissions determines who will win the contest. So it's a win-win situation to promote really!

Our focus now is on launching the special discounted period for the lifelong traffic packages and finalizing the integration of the ADZBuzz ad server, which will give the project a huge boost imo as our external revenue and reach will increase a lot.

When this is done we will finalize the ADZbuzzer, which is according to me the moment the world will learn about our project and ADZcoin will explode.

But i'm sure you'll get the idea when reading the blog post. Smiley

What is sure though is that nothing can stop our project from succeeding. We have created a unique system and with a couple more additions we will be ready to attract thousands of investors who will push ADZcoin to heights we can only imagine at this point.

However, if you see how Steem is doing atm it should give us hope to blow their concept out of the water as we will have a lot more to offer, such as an unlimited earnings opportunity, an ad server, a payment processor and a social share feature that will do the marketing for our platform by itself!

So get ready, the ADZcoin project is about to take off! Wink

Have a nice day,
Jens

Great work congratulations  Grin I can feel that the moment is not too far now  Grin maybe within 1 month  Grin  Cheesy
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:46:42 AM

And what about something that i had read at adzcoindesk, that you will release marketplace like ebay and your own largest adzcoin mine.
If this is true then it will give more trust in this project and nobody would think it as a cheap scam  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: