Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146018 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:01:14 PM

Everybody here needs to know that support is very helpful. So i would suggest for any issue contact support and with a little patience your issue will be sorted. Its just a matter of time. There are not many crypto coin out there that have got a supportdesk, so this alreadt is a big plus point for the project.
that's right mate helping and active support is very important we just need to wait some time there are some things to figure out
before they can answer our queries, just trust the dev and the team guys.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cniem23

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:50:40 AM

when will the partnersites will be added? that will help the adz price to rise
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:03:15 PM

As mentioned, support is very helpful and will resolve all issues so there's nothing to worry about. Smiley

Here's the link in case anybody has an issue: http://adzbuzzhelp.com

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:04:52 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great weekend! Smiley

Just a quick update:

-> We have already added the approval feature for the ads on the ADZbuzz ad server along with basic tracking (reach and clicks). You can see that here in your adverts manager: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=adverts

-> Even though I haven't got the complete info yet as we have a meeting scheduled with the main developer tomorrow, I can already inform that we will restructure ADZbuzz in order to go mainstream. The ADZbuzzer will be the main feature, and another feature will be selling straight from within groups and on pages using ADZbuzzPay. These features will be used to attract both publishers and merchants to accept ADZcoin and add the ADZbuzzer to their site.

-> In that regard we are building the ad server in order to be able to easily scale it, so the development before we start serving the first ads will take a little longer than expected. We will however start serving some basic ads this week to increase sales for the lifelong traffic offer and give buyers something for their money already. No worries though, the amount of ads we'll serve and the specific type of ads which can be used to easily make money will be enormous and buyers of the lifelong traffic package will basically be able to scale their campaigns along with the growth of ADZbuzz.

-> Also make sure to take advantage of the special discount period which will end the moment our first version of the ad server is ready. You simply can not envision yet the value of this offer, especially if you're a marketer who wants to add multiple income streams to their business. And who doesn't want to do that right? Wink

-> As mentioned we'll be discussing the final phase of development tomorrow, so i'll create a complete overview regarding this the next days. This will probably be one of the longest blog posts on ADZcoindesk but it'll show that we have ALL angles covered to compete with the biggest social networks out there!

-> IMPORTANT: We are also working on an email notification system so everybody will be able to instantly contact all their referrals using the ADZbuzz PM system and an email notification will be sent out to them. We will also start sending emails to members who haven't logged in for a long time, since many people signed up before but forgot about ADZbuzz etc. This will surely give the project a huge boost the days that follow so let's see how that goes. Smiley

Right now the main focus is on the income opportunity but we'll gradually shift this to become a network that provides real value for it's users. The upgrade offer is going great and will give ADZcoins something no other coin has, which is stablity! Investors and merchants will soon realize that a system like this is

needed to give a particular cryptocurrency that advantage over all others, and the ADZBuzz upgrade offer will do just that for ADZcoin!

In a little preview on the update later this week, i'll already mention this:ADZbuzz will have 3 timelines for it's 3 main purposes:

1. The main timeline
This will be the timeline where posts appear that ADZbuzz users can share using the ADZBuzzer. Every member will be able to choose the categories of their interest and/or navigate through all other categories. Every time a posts gets shared, both the sharer and the publisher will earn ADZcoin as a reward. The amount of upgrades you have (called Buzz Power) will determine how much both sharer and publisher earn. It will also determine which posts get added on top for that particular day. There will be much more to it but you get the general idea. Smiley

2. Groups/Pages timeline
The second timeline will be used for displaying posts of groups and pages you joined. To get started it will be mandatory to join 5 groups so there will be posts displayed. Group creators will have the option to directly sell from within their group or they can promote a seller that accepts ADZcoin and has a referral program. The promo link will be displayed next to the group name on the timeline. The idea here is to make ADZbuzz group the perfect place for business to offer support and make more sales! This will make the ADZBuzzPay gateway more popular and more and more people will use ADZcoin to buy products, giving it more value in terms of utility. We'll also add the option to create ADZcoin stores straight within ADZbuzz and market to an audinece that has ADZcoin in their wallet! The opportunities to scale this are endless...

3. ADZbuzz timeline
The current timeline will be used to educate people about the ADZBuzz project, about upcoing events, upcoming feature updates etc. As you see the concept works and when we go mainstream we can only imagine for now how ADZcoin value will explode just because we have a timeline dedicated to ADZbuzz.

So that's it for now, we just keep on working very hard and as you ca see, the final version of ADZbuzz is taking shape. We listen to our members, we add new ideas and will soon be able to promote a platform that has everything to succeed.

ADZbuzz will be:

-> Sustainable, unlike other platforms with a similar model
-> Fun, in order to keep people interested as it will display all the highest quality posts based on your interests
-> Rewarding, for both the people that share posts and the people that help us grow by spreading the word using the ADZbuzzer, the publishers!

Nothing can stop us and the sky is the limit! Just ride along and watch this project grow, it'll be super exciting and as you're reading this you'll be able to say you were with it from the start. Smiley

Have a nice day!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:14:22 AM

Hi Jens,

Please keep us updated about the yesterday discussion with developer.

Thanks.

.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:56:14 AM

Any info on how the 50% premine is spent? Is it still with the devs  Huh
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:57:03 PM

There was no daily VIP payments on 04th, 06th and 09th of this month so far.
Is it a bug or no payment was meant to happen on those days?
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:54:49 PM

It is weird. I got 2 VIP and payed the total amount for them on time. I was rewarded with about 10,000 ADZ Deposited in  my ADZ wallet. After that deposit all I have gotten is just 1 ADZ daIly for log in.

I do not undesrand much of this but can somebody tell me what is de difference being a VIP (2 packages) or being a regular ADZ visitor?

Sounds like after payed $1,000.00 USD for that 2 VIP it was not a good deal. I am wondering my self how many ADZ I had gotten if I bought  just ADZ in a exchange and have no any VIP?

Can ADZ Team reply my post please?
N30

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:13:51 AM

By the way  some weeks ago I bought 11,000 ADZ in yobit and I did not have to pay $1,000.00 USD for them. I got 2 VIP packages and got about 10,000ADZ.
That makes me to be very cautious and have not got an upgrade nor other offers.
bulalord

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:27:13 PM

adzcoins price is $ 0.012761 and stable already for a long time you can say adzcoin is only a pump and dump coin for now
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:01:43 PM

adzcoins price is $ 0.012761 and stable already for a long time you can say adzcoin is only a pump and dump coin for now

And when it explodes above a dollar you'll be too embarassed to even comment here.

Best advice for you is, don't buy this coin. Go pick a coin from all the other 680+ currencies and good luck.

And for the others, now is the time to keep collecting as many Adzcoins while it's a penny. Guaranteed you won't see this again in the future and you'll thank me  Grin

The ones following this project know fine well this coin isn't a pump and dump and here to stay for the long run and is guaranteed to explode. Just people like you have no patience.
bulalord

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:12:41 PM

And when it explodes above a dollar you'll be too embarassed to even comment here.

Best advice for you is, don't buy this coin. Go pick a coin from all the other 680+ currencies and good luck.

And for the others, now is the time to keep collecting as many Adzcoins while it's a penny. Guaranteed you won't see this again in the future and you'll thank me  Grin

The ones following this project know fine well this coin isn't a pump and dump and here to stay for the long run and is guaranteed to explode. Just people like you have no patience.

just saying tho and that is the reality just accept it
coinstatic

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:33:52 PM

What I said is also a reality.... Accept it or move on simple. You do know if you had been following this coin from the beginning that the pump and dump has already happened which was all based on hype. Every coin suffers a pump n dump, even Bitcoin itself.

But that doesn't mean the project and the coin was created for a pump n dump. So no I can't accept your words. And the reality is what I said above, and whether you believe it or not, I simply do not care. The coin is here to stay for good and you'll see what it's worth in the future.

It's way undervalued right now
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:56:38 PM

What I said is also a reality.... Accept it or move on simple. You do know if you had been following this coin from the beginning that the pump and dump has already happened which was all based on hype. Every coin suffers a pump n dump, even Bitcoin itself.

But that doesn't mean the project and the coin was created for a pump n dump. So no I can't accept your words. And the reality is what I said above, and whether you believe it or not, I simply do not care. The coin is here to stay for good and you'll see what it's worth in the future.

It's way undervalued right now
Coinstatic is right we all have been following this project since long and know why it will explode soon  Grin and we will not miss that chance  Grin
N30

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:29:15 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 01:43:28 AM by N30

By the way  some weeks ago I bought 11,000 ADZ in yobit and I did not have to pay $1,000.00 USD for them. I got 2 VIP packages and got about 10,000ADZ.

NO ANSWERS FROM ADZ TEAM. IT SEES YOU TEAM DO NOT CARE I SPENT $1,000.00 USD getting 2 VIP PACKAGES AND JUST GETTING 1ADZ EVERY TIME I LOG IN.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:58:23 AM

NO ANSWERS FROM ADZ TEAM. IT SEES YOU TEAM DO NOT CARE I SPENT $1,000.00 USD getting 2 VIP PACKAGES AND JUST GETTING 1ADZ EVERY TIME I LOG IN.

Their support is adzbuzzhelp.com. Raise a ticket there with ur problem u WILL get answers from support team.
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:24:42 AM

Your VIP payment goes straight into your web wallet. You can check by looking in your transaction history. As has been mentioned - any problems just open a ticket : www.adzbuzzhelp.com
coinstatic

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:00:57 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 11:25:38 AM by coinstatic

By the way  some weeks ago I bought 11,000 ADZ in yobit and I did not have to pay $1,000.00 USD for them. I got 2 VIP packages and got about 10,000ADZ.

Instead of panicking here, as others have said go and submit a support ticket here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/index.php?a=add

They usually get back on the same day, their support is very good.

It seems like you still don't understand the benefits of a VIP. My advice to anyone before buying is to first understand what they are buying

As a VIP you will be able to withdraw the daily login ADZ you receive everyday once they reach 25 ADZ to your wallet, whereas a normal user who is not a VIP can't send his daily login ADZ to his wallet.

And as a VIP you should also receive ADZ in your wallet daily or every other day which normal users do not receive. And this will increase for the future.

As I said each offer has its own benefit, if you are afer making profit from day 1 then it would have been better for you to have bought the upgrade offer instead of the VIP
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:12:28 PM

Any info on how the 50% premine is spent? Is it still with the devs  Huh

Yes most definately used for development and bounties mostly, we do have 5 people working with the project full-time so it's good we stll have the coins or we would have stopped adding new features long ago. Smiley

I'm positive though we will be able to expand the development team week after week so ADZbuzz can compete with the big social networks when we launch the final version.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:13:49 PM

Also for the VIP payments, if one day gets skipped you'll get double the next day so you don't need to comment about that here, this has been answered numerous time. Smiley

And yes just contact support here if you have questions: http://adzbuzzhelp.com

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: