Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146020 times)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:07:16 PM

I am truely sorry for spoiling the magic trick. I just read your OP again and I laughed so hard. My god the ponzi is strong with this one.

The only thing you'll be sorry for is not buying ADZ while they're still cheap. And I hope you don't buy them because I'd like to see you be sorry in the future

More ADZ for me  Grin

These trolls are just hilarious  Grin

How can anybody with an IQ above 80 take this serious?

Indeed more ADZ for you. Wink

Indeed

And I think it's fair to say that electronichash is a troll. He seems to be afraid to answer my questions about meeting the devs when the Adzbuzzer kicks off. Maybe he's afraid to show his face in real life or that he won't be able to talk like a hard man like he does now behind the screens

From the above conclusion, electronichash is a troll and too chicken to answer my questions  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:12:18 PM

So I invest in this, you give me "income for life" but I can't touch this money until project becomes successful. Project fails I lose all. I can't even cash out of this project because you hold on to all the coins forever lol. Jennss you are a smart person, making money off idiots here lol. The whole project is gross, makes no sense, has no use, is ugly, all design logos ugly, website is like Afghanjstan Facebook. You guys sit and play with fake millions yet no one has seen this, has barely any daily volume, which is just Jenns cashing out because you offer these cash back packages with such huge numbers making people think they are just building billions for investing just 10 bucks. Come on people, if this has potential, it would be bought out. Jenns isn't Jesus Christ giving free wealth to you fools. This project is Ponzi 2.0. Good luck

LoL Since when did he said he'd finish the project?first he changes domain and now annouces again and just announcing it every times someone asks. Money forever flows to jenss pocket which doesn't even live in Cebu like he claim.

Profile pic on the beach in Cebu with my wife: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=timeline&id=JensSteyaert

Now go get yourself a life.  Grin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:13:00 PM

We can actually meet tomorrow. I'm always online Jenss i'm with damian, youll know us when you see us. He is a well know expat here in cebu. I am in ayala every day. And prepare your camera.

Anyone had invesred and cashout thier money beside jenss?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:14:19 PM

I am truely sorry for spoiling the magic trick. I just read your OP again and I laughed so hard. My god the ponzi is strong with this one.

The only thing you'll be sorry for is not buying ADZ while they're still cheap. And I hope you don't buy them because I'd like to see you be sorry in the future

More ADZ for me  Grin

These trolls are just hilarious  Grin

How can anybody with an IQ above 80 take this serious?

Indeed more ADZ for you. Wink

Indeed

And I think it's fair to say that electronichash is a troll. He seems to be afraid to answer my questions about meeting the devs when the Adzbuzzer kicks off. Maybe he's afraid to show his face in real life or that he won't be able to talk like a hard man like he does now behind the screens

From the above conclusion, electronichash is a troll and too chicken to answer my questions  Grin

i have to agree wit you sir. electronichash if you seriously have doubts why are you afraid to go and meet devs if you stay in cebu. it seem fishy you talk very big here sir yet you cannot answer simple question

jens sir i trust you are doing good job with team and devs.i will be happy to meet you in future with devs and team because you are better person than these people at least ready to showw this is real business

thanks for your work dev and team
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:19:49 PM

Please limit tourself to write just few sentences so i will read them all. I need to post 20x a day, so i need you to cooperate as well. Else its going to be just tl;dr. 

So I invest in this, you give me "income for life" but I can't touch this money until project becomes successful. Project fails I lose all. I can't even cash out of this project because you hold on to all the coins forever lol. Jennss you are a smart person, making money off idiots here lol. The whole project is gross, makes no sense, has no use, is ugly, all design logos ugly, website is like Afghanjstan Facebook. You guys sit and play with fake millions yet no one has seen this, has barely any daily volume, which is just Jenns cashing out because you offer these cash back packages with such huge numbers making people think they are just building billions for investing just 10 bucks. Come on people, if this has potential, it would be bought out. Jenns isn't Jesus Christ giving free wealth to you fools. This project is Ponzi 2.0. Good luck

They won't be sitting like they said. They'd be meeting with me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:53:45 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 08:24:47 PM by adz4life

Look I am from Cebu myself. I've talked to people who are in the expat community and no one ever knew about Jenns.
Cebu is just a small island in the Philippines, i've been here for more than 12 years. Been with the expat community over 8 years, we do have an online forum for which all expats are known to have organize meetups and they never heard of Jenss nor Adz. hows that possible jenss?

Just reading through all the posts, but this guy is a waste of time.

So because electronicash is from Cebu whether true or not I don't care, and asked around the expat forum or community 'do you know a guy called Jens?' and so no one does he now comes to the conclusion that Jens is fake.

Ignore the unintelligent. His argument is so flimsy and weaker than the house of a spider and sounds so retarded when you look at it using a slight amount of reason.

The population of Cebu is over 900,000 people! And you and your expat community don't know a guy called Jens so this is something strange?

Is that the best you have?

I can think of a million reasons why in a population of over 900,000 people you and your expat community may not know Jens, but the top reason is maybe because he is busy building an empire and does not waste his time with the likes of you and the local expat community in a population of 900,000 people.

I bet you haven't even sold your ADZ coins, and you're not selling them either, because you are all bark but no action.

adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:15:03 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 08:28:50 PM by adz4life

Ugh then don't and goobye...

What's wrong with this forum all kids in here with nothing to do trying to discredit hard working people?  Roll Eyes

Lol Jens people that are well informed and have done their due diligence like my self and many others are 100% behind you and support what you and your team are doing, because we understand it all so we can see the bigger picture.

Then you have people who do not understand it, like the guy above who doesn't even know whether the system is a ponzi or not! Seriously? And then you explain it to him, and still he writes a paragraph further showing his ignorance. There are a lot of ignorant people here, who don't understand the project, they are not doing their due diligence. Maybe it is because they can't be bothered to do the research etc. and they are just talking out of so much ignorance; not making any sense or providing any substance to their criticism.

Ignore them.

It reminds me of the famous quote "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

You just continue to do what you are doing; and in the end it is their loss for being ignoramuses.

I wouldn't even waste my time meeting any of these types of people, why do them the favour? The project is bigger than them and does not need the likes of them to join to be successful. I would only meet people who at least have concerns that has substance to it, after doing their research, but people like electronicash would be a waste of valuable time meeting him.

coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:36:11 AM

That electronichash is nothing but a troll/shill.

Reading everything from him in the past shows this guy is actually more mental than intelligent. Lol and he uses the Cebu statement, the guy is a fuckin joke

Best to ignore him, there's no reasoning with trolls

Wait till when everything kicks, and he won't be typing here. He'll be hiding then and too afraid to type on this thread
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:48:55 AM

Oh man this whole thread is just so ponzi.

Pap0u

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:39:39 AM

Ok so since the website is pretty much an Afghanistan made Facebook, I'm going to make you guys a new advertisement that better explains the Ponzi scheme you have going on for the OP. Hopefully you guys can generate more than a few hundred dollars in your pockets in 24 hour volume with it. I also think you should rebrand to my coin name since Adz and Adzbuzz just sound really cheap and weird. Here it goes....

ADZCOIN (PONZICOIN)

Welcome to the decentralized Ponzi scheme of the future. I'm going to throw decentralized and make a problem up here and decentralized again to sound cool ok yea. So we will try to be official and make a coin ADZCOIN (Ponzicoin) that you can pick up for less than a penny at a no name risky exchange. Log into our wannabe Facebook and send them there and buy our super rare exclusive packages. You will make money, millions, for life. We guarantee you maximum one billion profit daily.

The Adznetwork (Ponzi-network) is so cool and new, it's decentralizing. We are so smart, smarter than Bill Gates, that your one billion profit daily we give you, we hold back in our super exclusive cashbackrewardsviandtwork. We make the money work for you. Since you can not touch this money yet, create cool pictures to post on Facebook and photoshop the luxury life you want. You are now a millionaire. You can't touch this millions, or see it, or get real money for it yet, but we promise you soon, very soon, the money will come. Refer your friends and you get triple profits every hour. This is financial freedom for life. Decentralized.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:09:20 AM

Reading everything from him in the past shows this guy is actually more mental than intelligent. Lol and he uses the Cebu statement, the guy is a fuckin joke

Wait till when everything kicks, and he won't be typing here. He'll be hiding then and too afraid to type on this thread

You are right don't mind these fucks, from our huge community there are some mental people also who keep on posting nonsense here as though they are some high stake people(these papou and electronichash) Angry Thousands people including me(i have 50k coins bought at 2 cent) have huge investments and we don't care and look at these fuck trolls what they think of themselves.We all are happy and confident go on team make our roi dreams come true and don't mind these senseless, meaningless trolls  Grin
alden

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:20:09 AM

Ok so since the website is pretty much an Afghanistan made Facebook, I'm going to make you guys a new advertisement that better explains the Ponzi scheme you have going on for the OP. Hopefully you guys can generate more than a few hundred dollars in your pockets in 24 hour volume with it. I also think you should rebrand to my coin name since Adz and Adzbuzz just sound really cheap and weird. Here it goes....

ADZCOIN (PONZICOIN)

Welcome to the decentralized Ponzi scheme of the future. I'm going to throw decentralized and make a problem up here and decentralized again to sound cool ok yea. So we will try to be official and make a coin ADZCOIN (Ponzicoin) that you can pick up for less than a penny at a no name risky exchange. Log into our wannabe Facebook and send them there and buy our super rare exclusive packages. You will make money, millions, for life. We guarantee you maximum one billion profit daily.

The Adznetwork (Ponzi-network) is so cool and new, it's decentralizing. We are so smart, smarter than Bill Gates, that your one billion profit daily we give you, we hold back in our super exclusive cashbackrewardsviandtwork. We make the money work for you. Since you can not touch this money yet, create cool pictures to post on Facebook and photoshop the luxury life you want. You are now a millionaire. You can't touch this millions, or see it, or get real money for it yet, but we promise you soon, very soon, the money will come. Refer your friends and you get triple profits every hour. This is financial freedom for life. Decentralized.

i think you forgot to take medication today. you do know you are wasting time with words as nobody cares

and most of all you are a very weird person sir. i never knew trolls could ever be weird but you have proved me wrong. good luck talking to yourself here, your words don't make sense not even a little bit
alden

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:23:15 AM

You are right don't mind these fucks, from our huge community there are some mental people also who keep on posting nonsense here as though they are some high stake people(these papou and electronichash) Angry Thousands people including me(i have 50k coins bought at 2 cent) have huge investments and we don't care and look at these fuck trolls what they think of themselves.We all are happy and confident go on team make our roi dreams come true and don't mind these senseless, meaningless trolls  Grin

definitely sir. we believe in this project and jens and the dev team. when this goes viral these people will hide or maybe continue to be trolls. but their words don't mean a thing to me. i trust my investment and it only matter of time i'll be making more money from my investment

i bought at 1 cent so for me even 10 cents will be huge profit. but i know this coin has potential for $10+ i am holding this investment till i not see in dollars range Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 10:44:19 AM

Jenss don't have the intention to meet me here in ayala mall. Its the business center of cebu in case you all wanna know.

LoL Since when did he said he'd finish the project?first he changes domain and now annouces again and just announcing it every times someone asks. Money forever flows to jenss pocket which doesn't even live in Cebu like he claim.

Profile pic on the beach in Cebu with my wife: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=timeline&id=JensSteyaert

Now go get yourself a life.  Grin

No you get alife jenss, you came here All the way from whereever youy are from. And you ain't got no balls to meet to prove you exist? Is that life you consider? Get a real job and stop scaming.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:01:44 AM

Alden kabayan, this coon won't go viral for if it will it would have been long before since the day they presented thier roadmap. Has this coin ever have a roadmap at all?

Tell you what jenss know how adnetworks work, and yet he didn't apply it to his own site to ensure it attracts attention? A adwords and facebook advertising is easy to set up but he won't do that he'd rather keep you guys on the line to cashout every pennies of the fools who buys vip packages.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 01:33:24 PM

Ugh then don't and goobye...

What's wrong with this forum all kids in here with nothing to do trying to discredit hard working people?  Roll Eyes

Lol Jens people that are well informed and have done their due diligence like my self and many others are 100% behind you and support what you and your team are doing, because we understand it all so we can see the bigger picture.

Then you have people who do not understand it, like the guy above who doesn't even know whether the system is a ponzi or not! Seriously? And then you explain it to him, and still he writes a paragraph further showing his ignorance. There are a lot of ignorant people here, who don't understand the project, they are not doing their due diligence. Maybe it is because they can't be bothered to do the research etc. and they are just talking out of so much ignorance; not making any sense or providing any substance to their criticism.

Ignore them.

It reminds me of the famous quote "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

You just continue to do what you are doing; and in the end it is their loss for being ignoramuses.

I wouldn't even waste my time meeting any of these types of people, why do them the favour? The project is bigger than them and does not need the likes of them to join to be successful. I would only meet people who at least have concerns that has substance to it, after doing their research, but people like electronicash would be a waste of valuable time meeting him.

Well i'm just a normal guy building a business that will try to make a difference for many people's lives. In the last year I can assure you i've come across some might weird people, and i'll leave it at that.  Grin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 01:33:36 PM

Hi Everybody,

As the ADZbuzz ad server is serving its first ads I have added a short and easy to follow tutorial on how to get the lifelong traffic package and how to submit ads on the ADZcoindesk, check it out here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-serving-first-ads-lifelong-traffic-offer-overview/

Everybody who knows a thing or two about making moey online understands the importance of traffic. With this offer a one-time fee will give you traffic for life, so it's a complete no-brainer and will sell like hotcakes when we start to seriously promote it the next few days.

You can also promote affiliate links, CPA offers and even squeeze pages to build your list!

Just check it out and don't miss out on this opportunity is all I can say.

The next update i'll go into more detail about the different types of advertising options we'll include with future updates, so stay tuned!

We're also finalizing the email script, testing went well and we'll soon add it to the live server.

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pap0u

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:40:18 PM

ADZCOIN (PONZICOIN)

Is my summary not exactly correct?

rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:00:16 PM

Dude go hang yourself, your a complete moron and nobody gives a f*** about you or what you have to say! If you don't have anything educated to say about the project , you should beat it quickly. The more you speak, the more retarded you sound  Shocked
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:12:17 PM

Dude go hang yourself, your a complete moron and nobody gives a f*** about you or what you have to say! If you don't have anything educated to say about the project , you should beat it quickly. The more you speak, the more retarded you sound  Shocked

Nobody care what they say, and you are right, seriously this is the lowest level of intelligence i've ever come across.   Cheesy

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: