Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet  (Read 34272 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 08:38:24 PM

Hi Salmen,Should I Expect an Offerwall Addon?
That's not planned yet but another similar addon Smiley

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ButNeverSaved

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:16:40 AM

Hello Salmen! How i can buy this addon? 

On your page I registered but did not allow me to activate the account, could I send you directly the $ 4 to buy the Addon?
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:25:27 AM

Also, could there be support for Multicoin?  RDD, TRX, ADA, DOGE and more ...
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 11:02:11 AM

Hello Salmen! How i can buy this addon?  

On your page I registered but did not allow me to activate the account, could I send you directly the $ 4 to buy the Addon?
Can you write me a PM?

Also, could there be support for Multicoin?  RDD, TRX, ADA, DOGE and more ...
Might be a good idea in these times

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:51:42 PM

Thanks! I bought script in you website! Thanks. Other thing.. you can add solvemedia in Next update?

Solvemedia is better! Also (Multicoin) thanks!! Feedback 100%
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 01:45:13 PM

Thanks! I bought script in you website! Thanks. Other thing.. you can add solvemedia in Next update?

Sure, I'll look into that. Went the installation smoothly?

betcoy.net

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

ty:)

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:10:01 PM

Hi,can i add banner on content page?

1GzpfCKdd7xHj9SX7Yg9LUhCQsGECQccxG
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:17:02 AM

Sure, I'll look into that. Went the installation smoothly?

Yep!!

I did not have problems!  Easy installation and update of files!  Great, what I'm asking you please if you can add solvemedia too, because recaptcha sometimes gives problems and drives users away.
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:38:07 AM

Hi,can i add banner on content page?

Yep,

$content .="YOUR CODE HERE WITHOUT '"" AND DONE";

Example: $content.="<a href='yoursite' target='_blank'></a>";
LoanBit

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

Pacтeм!

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:39:16 PM

Hey. Can I use this script for eth faucet or does it only work with bitcoin?
bitcoinermatt

Activity: 120
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:18:41 AM

Hey Salmen! I use your script and the lottery addon on my website. I would like to know if any new addons are coming?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 09:49:08 AM

Hey Salmen! I use your script and the lottery addon on my website. I would like to know if any new addons are coming?
Yes, one addon is shortly before launch.

bitcoinermatt

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:48:36 PM

What will be the addon? I was maybe expecting some Hi-Lo dice game

And by the way, can i set a withdraw fee for the users?
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 02:34:29 PM

I have the lottery addon, how do i make that t he users can buy more than one ticket?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 09:59:04 PM

What will be the addon? I was maybe expecting some Hi-Lo dice game

And by the way, can i set a withdraw fee for the users?
Setting a withdrawal fee isn't implemented in the script. Can be added however in the next update.

I have the lottery addon, how do i make that t he users can buy more than one ticket?
I planned this and the approach is already integrated into the script, however, it's not finished yet.

bitcoinermatt

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:41:14 PM

Hey! i would like to add a password to the login page. i also changed the login form so its a username instead of an address. Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make my faucet really unique!
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 10:01:37 AM

Hey! i would like to add a password to the login page. i also changed the login form so its a username instead of an address. Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make my faucet really unique!
For such custom works, please mail me.

ButNeverSaved

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:22:33 PM

I bought your addon, I would also like to do a Login, a main page and then the faucet, I can't do it because the navbar is always displayed on all pages, could you help me?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 09:20:02 PM

I bought your addon, I would also like to do a Login, a main page and then the faucet, I can't do it because the navbar is always displayed on all pages, could you help me?

Thanks. Creating a login page isn't that simple. Eventually, I'll integrate later this feature later when more user request it. By now contact me , if you're looking for this as a custom work.

Concerning your issue. Please create a new template file like the one in "tpl/index.tpl". You can use the existing one and get rid of the nav bar or create a new one. Save the template file as main.tpl for instance.

Then just paste the following code on the page where you want the unique template under.

https://pastebin.com/mt8RYkUq

Code: https://pastebin.com/uEzwwEHM

It will look like this: https://prnt.sc/tzssnq

ButNeverSaved

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:22:12 AM

Thanks. Creating a login page isn't that simple. Eventually, I'll integrate later this feature later when more user request it. By now contact me , if you're looking for this as a custom work.

Concerning your issue. Please create a new template file like the one in "tpl/index.tpl". You can use the existing one and get rid of the nav bar or create a new one. Save the template file as main.tpl for instance.

Then just paste the following code on the page where you want the unique template under.

https://pastebin.com/mt8RYkUq

Code: https://pastebin.com/uEzwwEHM

It will look like this: https://prnt.sc/tzssnq

It works (I think I did it well), the login I think it works well, don't worry, I hope more addons soon: D, another request, can't it be multifaucet? i use expresscrypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: