Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do u think?  (Read 2182 times)
Kanabis (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:08:57 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2012, 05:53:47 AM by Kanabis

THIS IS NOT A PROPOSAL! THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT AT BEST! AT BEST!

Hello, I am wanting to create a bond. What I am proposing is I start a security on litecoin global with 1,000,000 shares for max expansion. I purpose for 25 litecoin a share invested directly into mining rigs. The benefits would be low buy in for a skys the limit company. I purpose a website with a domain name something the long the lines of Myhashingpower.com or something where stock holders can see a live update on exactly what im hashing and where its going also with a daily out look on revenue. As an investor you would be investing into the equipment and domain name both of which would be liquidated and dispersed evenly across the share holders in an event we fall apart or take a loss for more than 30 days.  Now the advantages of investing in me would be the know how to build and operate a mining rig and most importantly the energy it costs to maintain such rig would be on me.

My current hash rate is low as I am using the same computer to mine as I am using to write this thread. The possibility of expansion is based on the shares I sell. As a stock holder you could watch my company grow right along with the profits that come with it. I currently make about 2-4 litecoins a day and that number would rise based on the equipment I am able to purchase. 40% of all litecoin mined daily would be deposited as a dividend daily. the other 25% is for cost of electricity and other expenses like internet cost domain name ect.  25% for expansion (we will constantly be upgrading and buy new equipment) and 10% directly in my pocket. All expenses and electricity cost would be broken down exactly to the tee every month or daily, and if any remaining from that 25% would go into a bonus for shareholders.

My goal would be for shareholders to have a real time view on exactly where the money is going, where the money is currently located and obviously how much, for example I would like investors to see the 25% expansion fund rising along with the 25% expenses fund exactly showing where our deductibles are going ect. I would like to be able to show investors everything I see. Now that being said those numbers are experimental and open to change for example it would be nice to squeeze out a 5% or the remaining expenses fund (which could be a bonus) into a lottery exclusive to shareholders on my website where every week or month some lucky person makes a little extra. I want a webpage that puts the shareholders in control!

The purpose of this thread is feedback. I would like advice suggestions or a better business formula. Would you invest into a starting business like this? Do you think the risk is too high? I find the major advantage would be being a shareholder at the early stages of development is at 25 litecoin a share as soon as I sell enough shares and invest them back into the company and REALLY start hashing out some litecoin the bond will rise in value making it harder to buy in at such a low price. With that being said, invest 25 litecoins today and watch the dividends trickle in slowly at my CURRENT hash rate or invest 1000 shares and watch my company expand and REALLY start making us some money.

My bottom line agreement is that the money I obtain from shares will 90% directly be put into the company for expansion. The only profit I make is the 10% from shares and the 10% from daily mining. So current day I can mine 2-4 litecoins daily so with your very first investment you would be looking at a return with no downtime, the possibility of more revenue would come from the equipment I am able to buy.

The 1,000,000 share idea might be unrealistic and that is why I'm writing this thread. I want max expansion and if I only started say 1000 shares then after 1000 shares are sold at 25 litecoin thats approx 1903.25 usd current date and that would be ALL the money I could work with plus the 25% I get from mining for expansion. That may seem like a lot of money but I am not about to dedicate my time and effort for something that has a limit like that. I am willing to invest 24/7 my time and effort into this and at 1903.25 that is just enough to buy 1 decent rig. I want to buy and expand as much as possible. I own 30 acres of land, I have two addresses with a total of 4 power meters and 200 amp service, an associates in business and accounting so I know my shit. 1 mining rig is inky dinky to what I am capable of doing here. Yes I could just start a small business with 1000 shares but at 1,000,000 shares the sky is the limit and if all 1,000,000 are sold that is a 1,903,250.00 dollar business and if I can invest slowly from shares and expansion fund, the profit by the time I sell 1,000,000 shares I would own this market completely but its gotta start somewhere.

So lets say I manage to actually sell 1000 shares. That is 25000 litecoin 1903.25 current day. If I could get 100 litecoins (which is way undershooting realistically) a day a share would be valued at 0.1 litecoin. so in 250 days you would break even and start to make a profit. That's a low ball average too. For 1900 bucks if I cant mine 100 litecoins a day with that kind of hashing power than something is seriously wrong.

I would like to reserve the right to switch crypto currencies based on market value demand hackers ect. I want to mine whatever is most profitable and at the current day in age litecoin is where its at with the rise in demand and bitcoin reward halving. The equipment Ill invest into would be versatile in that area. I would NOT invest into an asic for more reasons than one and the most important reason is that device only hashes sha256 that's unacceptable if something were to happen to bitcoins market value. Not saying we as a company couldn't mine bitcoins or upgrade to that level of power no, what I am saying is that I refuse to be stuck mining 1 crypto currency when so many are out there and the market for them fluctuates frequently. The only constant would be payment in litecoin, unless the value drops completely in that case we switch to bitcoin and find a new platform to sell shares on. Regardless you as a shareholder will ALWAYS be paid DAILY and have access to a forum on my webpage that shareholders can point me in the right direction for new or used equipment issues ideas ect.

As far as verification I would be willing to give anyone a copy of my licence, my address that you can verify on google maps and recent pictures of my property so you know its legit and anything else you would like to see or have as verification I have NOTHING to hide and if your a psycho and wanna rape me or something good luck because I have cameras sensors and a whole arsenal of weapons including my Glock which never leaves my side, I also have a permit to carry and conceal so good luck catching me outside my house  Roll Eyes .

That being said in two weeks I will be starting this business on litecoin global as soon as I invest the correct amount of money I need to get started properly and the domain site. The idea will be the same but the numbers may change, this is why I made this thread. I want feedback on what you as a shareholder would like to see. The bottom line question is would you invest 25 litecoins in a business like mine? (yes I know there are other bonds out there) what separates me from other bonds is the expansion possibility as those other bonds are stuck in a rut with whatever low amount of shares they started with and now there is NO ROOM for more profits only the slow trickle down effect you would get anyways.

My goal I would like to see someone invest 25 litecoin and in less than a year that turn into 100litecoins. Thats my goal. That's my objective, to make as much money for EVERYONE as computerly (yes i made that word up) possible. What do you think? Would you invest? If not, tell me why and what I could do to gain the trust and respect of you fellow miners or respectively give suggestions on what would make this business successful. This will be happening in two weeks regardless you heard it here first (currently working with my webpage developer as we speak and she has tons of wonderful ideas to long to fit in this thread). Jump on board the express lane to true economic freedom and join me in the vision of quitting your day job  Grin Thank you have a productive and hopefully profitable day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:10:39 AM

Divide your posts in to smaller sections and emphasize your main points, leave the rest for discussion.  Walls of text go unread.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:16:37 AM

I hope its an easy read for everyone. Believe it or not I spent a lot of time writing that. Any suggestions other than my lousy paragraphing?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:19:34 AM

If you intend to use the proceeds of the bond to buy some paragraphs and return keys well sign me up for a 100 shares.
Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:23:50 AM

If you intend to use the proceeds of the bond to buy some paragraphs and return keys well sign me up for a 100 shares.

rofl grammar is not my strong suit, I was the nerdy kid in class that helped everyone with there math assignments Smiley

I should have had my girl friend type this out  Roll Eyes
Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:27:54 AM

Its a lot easier to read now than it was before, but this doesn't really belong in speculation, more like securities.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:29:01 AM

rofl grammar is not my strong suit, I was the nerdy kid in class that helped everyone with there math assignments Smiley

So what does the sum of 1/(2^i) for i=1..infinity converge to?

Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:36:49 AM

I should have had my girl friend type this out  Roll Eyes

trick question, that formula does not converge or it is 0 and your picking my brain now
adamstgBit
Legendary

Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 04:38:52 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2012, 04:49:16 AM by adamstgBit

I should have had my girl friend type this out  Roll Eyes

1?

Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:45:51 AM

Its a lot easier to read now than it was before, but this doesn't really belong in speculation, more like securities.

The only reason its here is because I have not came up with a name yet, and this is currently all speculation. Obviously when I launch I will post in securities starting the launch of my bond. This thread is for advice and interest from fellow investors and miners.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:46:43 AM

trick question, that formula does not converge or it is 0 and your picking my brain now

Ouch and it was an easy one ....

Seriously on the propsal in the OP. I recommend taking a copy offline, cleaning it up, and in the meantime redact the contents of the OP.   Now.  Honestly step back pretend someone else just handed you the OP and read it from an outsiders point of view.  Would you give money to someone who presented that plan to you?  Honestly?  Going into side topics about people coming over to rape you, and how you own a Glock?  Joking or not is comes off as childish and dysfunctional.  Generally when trying to get others to invest money coming off as childish and dysfunctional is not a good thing.
Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:57:21 AM

Seriously on the propsal in the OP. I recommend taking a copy offline, cleaning it up, and in the meantime redact the contents of the OP.   Now.  Honestly step back pretend someone else just handed you the OP and read it from an outsiders point of view.  Would you give money to someone who presented that plan to you?  Honestly?  Going into side topics about people coming over to rape you, and how you own a Glock?  Joking or not is comes off as childish and dysfunctional.  Generally when trying to get others to invest money coming off as childish and dysfunctional is not a good thing.

I understand but I do worry about giving my personal information to anyone who asks for it, but you are absolutely right. I ask from you all to focus more on the business model rather than my grammar or adhd attitude. I type like I speak and for that it may be a flaw. I made this thread simply to see if the business model (if you can find it though all that text) would work. More so the amount of shares. I could have summed this whole thing up by just asking, do you think a million share bond is reasonable? But, instead I was open and honest about everything in my life I am sorry if I or that came off as childish or dysfunctional. I am 28 years old working tech jobs self employed. I am really getting sick of fixing peoples computers for a living. I want to try something else I am good at, which is running a business. If this does not work or falls though, my only option in life is to find techs like me to work under me and I can dish jobs out to them. Also keep in mind, this is no where close to an opportunity proposal or else I would have posted this in securities, Im just asking advice and I am getting it yes just not what I was expecting, maybe that's a good thing tho because you are absolutely 100% correct. Oh btw what was the answer to that equation?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:03:15 AM

0!
adamstgBit
Legendary

Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 05:03:53 AM

1!

notme
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:04:47 AM

Seriously on the propsal in the OP. I recommend taking a copy offline, cleaning it up, and in the meantime redact the contents of the OP.   Now.  Honestly step back pretend someone else just handed you the OP and read it from an outsiders point of view.  Would you give money to someone who presented that plan to you?  Honestly?  Going into side topics about people coming over to rape you, and how you own a Glock?  Joking or not is comes off as childish and dysfunctional.  Generally when trying to get others to invest money coming off as childish and dysfunctional is not a good thing.

I understand but I do worry about giving my personal information to anyone who asks for it, but you are absolutely right. I ask from you all to focus more on the business model rather than my grammar or adhd attitude. I type like I speak and for that it may be a flaw. I made this thread simply to see if the business model (if you can find it though all that text) would work. More so the amount of shares. I could have summed this whole thing up by just asking, do you think a million share bond is reasonable? But, instead I was open and honest about everything in my life I am sorry if I or that came off as childish or dysfunctional. I am 28 years old working tech jobs self employed. I am really getting sick of fixing peoples computers for a living. I want to try something else I am good at, which is running a business. If this does not work or falls though, my only option in life is to find techs like me to work under me and I can dish jobs out to them. Oh btw what was the answer to that equation?

The answer is contracts with small businesses.  Once you have a couple of those, you get someone to take your place and train them one location at a time.  As they take over more stores, you get more contracts and eventually bring on another tech.

In my area businesses are glad $2000/month for 4 hours a week of work.  You show up every week and take care of everything you can.  When there is no pressing issues, you spend the time improving their setup, further reducing your maintenance burden.  You provide hardware at cost and set it up during your normal 4 hour shift.

No need to take out debt to make this happen, except possibly short term credit to finance equipment.

notme
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:06:23 AM

1!

0!

0! and 1! are correct, as is 1.  0, however is not correct.

Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:08:10 AM

I understand but I do worry about giving my personal information to anyone who asks for it, but you are absolutely right. I ask from you all to focus more on the business model rather than my grammar or adhd attitude. I type like I speak and for that it may be a flaw. I made this thread simply to see if the business model (if you can find it though all that text) would work. More so the amount of shares. I could have summed this whole thing up by just asking, do you think a million share bond is reasonable? But, instead I was open and honest about everything in my life I am sorry if I or that came off as childish or dysfunctional. I am 28 years old working tech jobs self employed. I am really getting sick of fixing peoples computers for a living. I want to try something else I am good at, which is running a business. If this does not work or falls though, my only option in life is to find techs like me to work under me and I can dish jobs out to them. Oh btw what was the answer to that equation?

The answer is contracts with small businesses.  Once you have a couple of those, you get someone to take your place and train them one location at a time.  As they take over more stores, you get more contracts and eventually bring on another tech.

In my area businesses are glad $2000/month for 4 hours a week of work.  You show up every week and take care of everything you can.  When there is no pressing issues, you spend the time improving their setup, further reducing your maintenance burden.  You provide hardware at cost and set it up during your normal 4 hour shift.

No need to take out debt to make this happen, except possibly short term credit to finance equipment.

you just summed up my total existence in that short response. That is EXACTLY what I do. For example, everyone noticing those double drive though in McDonalds? Yes I have that contract and atm its what I am focusing on is the installation of the COD's. (drive though menu boards)
Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:09:51 AM

1!

0!

0! and 1! are correct, as is 1.  0, however is not correct.

I ment 0! obviously. I knew it was 0 or it didn't converge at all
TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 05:11:10 AM

0! =/= 0

0! = 1! = 1
Kanabis (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:21:43 AM

Lets get back on track here, on litecoin global I've invested into almost every security on there. I could careless about the person running it simply because anyone could flake out and liquidate everything in the blink of an eye and have the most professional looking OP you could think of. Least with me I am being honest and up front about everything. What I care about is money. Making money to me is all I care about. I look at dividends and trade history BEFORE I read the OP. Anyone can make an OP but not EVERYONE can make money. What I am interested in and the purpose of this thread is do you think a million share company will take off? Or do you think people will see that high share limit and be like wow my 1 share will be worth pennies once 1,000,000 are sold? In my opinion that one share would be worth more then, than it would be now, but I'm not sure if people would agree with that or even see that. My main goal is expansion, or else id make 100 share bond right now with my current hash rate and maybe in 5 years ill make enough profit to expand.

Please don't look at this thread as an OP. It most certainly is not even close to a proposal. This is a you heard it here first and give me some advice thread.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: