Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for "How to do x with Bitcoin" Article Writers  (Read 1189 times)
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:40:55 AM

I'm creating a free bitcoin website to get new beginners into bitcoin. Looking for writers to write articles that explain how to use various services and wallets like Electrum, Bitcoin Core, Setting up a Coinbase account, what exchanges are, how to use a bitcoin exchange, how to start mining (mainly as a hobby), what a mining pool is, how to use various bitcoin services such as purse.io, fold etc. How to make offline wallets using electrum/armory, paper wallets, using tails with electrum. How to send and receive bitcoin using phone wallets etc.

Paying $5-$10 per article if it is good and with non-broken english, screen shots help a lot. The website will have no ads and no revenue generation so this is more for us as a community to help support the Bitcoin community and help it grow.

Lowering the barrier to entry into bitcoin is great for all of us.

Post and PM if you have ideas/articles please.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:48:48 AM

I'm creating a free bitcoin website to get new beginners into bitcoin. Looking for writers to write articles that explain how to use various services and wallets like Electrum, Bitcoin Core, Setting up a Coinbase account, what exchanges are, how to use a bitcoin exchange, how to start mining (mainly as a hobby), what a mining pool is, how to use various bitcoin services such as purse.io, fold etc. How to make offline wallets using electrum/armory, paper wallets, using tails with electrum. How to send and receive bitcoin using phone wallets etc.

Paying $5-$10 per article if it is good and with non-broken english, screen shots help a lot. The website will have no ads and no revenue generation so this is more for us as a community to help support the Bitcoin community and help it grow.

Are you planning to support the site with ads, or is it a selfless act?

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:54:06 AM

That's very nice of you, I must say. It's hard to find people nowadays who'll actually spend money for the greater good than for their personal interest.
I'm willing to help, either writing a few articles or/and help with SEO. (For free Smiley)
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:56:03 AM

No ads. Donations are welcome in form of Bitcoins or articles.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:57:07 AM

That's very nice of you, I must say. It's hard to find people nowadays who'll actually spend money for the greater good than for their personal interest.
I'm willing to help, either writing a few articles or/and help with SEO. (For free Smiley)

The site isn't quite ready for SEO yet, but I'd love a few intro articles. Feel free to pick any topic on bitcoin that would be useful to beginners and have a go at it Smiley

larem

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:57:45 AM

No ads. Donations are welcome in form of Bitcoins or articles.

Awesome, thanks for clarifying. Was going to say the pay is vvvvvvvvvvvvery low but considering you're not doing it for profit, +1 for you!

Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:49:53 AM

I will write for free. PM me.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:05:26 AM

I'd write one on how to create a simple web shop, using Wordpress and GoUrl, that accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.
It would be around 750 words or more, with screenshots. I'm not a native speaker, but you can review my post history to see if my English skills are sufficient.

Hoping the topic isn't too niche for your website though, but I'd love to write about something that's somewhat technical.

I'm estimating it would take me about 2 days to write, if I squeeze it in between some other projects.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:40:47 AM

I can write on how to spend their bitcoins on different websites analysis of trends of bitcoin and things like this, please let me know if it works  for you.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
larem

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:22:13 AM

I'd write one on how to create a simple web shop, using Wordpress and GoUrl, that accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.
It would be around 750 words or more, with screenshots. I'm not a native speaker, but you can review my post history to see if my English skills are sufficient.

Hoping the topic isn't too niche for your website though, but I'd love to write about something that's somewhat technical.

I'm estimating it would take me about 2 days to write, if I squeeze it in between some other projects.

I want to toss out a +1 for this idea. I'm not familiar with GoURL, but guides on how to set up shops are always desirable, as they help expand the BTC economy.

vilain

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:35:03 AM

I want to toss out a +1 for this idea. I'm not familiar with GoURL, but guides on how to set up shops are always desirable, as they help expand the BTC economy.

I'm offering help too. This is such a good idea! I can help talking about mining, cloud mining and trading BTC and altcoins.

let me know it it's needed.

larem

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:37:24 AM

I'm offering help too. This is such a good idea! I can help talking about mining, cloud mining and trading BTC and altcoins.

I personally think getting newbies into trading is a generally bad idea. Explaining how to buy/sell? Sure. But people that are reading guides around here don't have the knowledge of how to evaluate coins/businesses to make informed decisions, so they're going to lose everything.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:58:11 AM

Your English seems to be just fine in this post. I'd be more than happy to add your wordpress + gourl article to the site. I'm sure it would help a lot of future web developers and would be great for increasing the scope of our community.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:59:53 AM

I can write on how to spend their bitcoins on different websites analysis of trends of bitcoin and things like this, please let me know if it works  for you.

Using/spending bitcoin on various services would be a great addition. I'm not too concerned on bitcoin price analysis, but analysis looking at transaction volume or adoption etc would be good too.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:02:08 AM

Mining would be good, but I'm not a supporter of cloud mining anymore after what Zenminer/GAW Miner did to us. It destroyed my confidence in cloud mining and I automatically assume they are all ponzi's now - for better or for worse. A simple guide on how to buy/sell from an exchange would be good, but not trading or trading strategies as that's not really what I'm going after.

ezehy2014

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

ok i am interested, can i write on setting up a coinbase account
jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:51:21 AM

Are you planning to do this only in English or are you thinking for other languages too?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:31:01 PM

I happen to have joined a signature campaign so I think my English writing skill is considerable.
I can write articles too I'm just no expert to any if the subjects you mentioned. But I do have an idea what to write about bitcoin, let me know if the topics like "how to earn bitcoin in bitcointalk.og or how to avoid red trust in bitcointalk.org" is something you may wanna publish Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:46:00 PM

Are you still looking for writers? If so please send me a PM!
larem

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:13:51 AM

Mining would be good, but I'm not a supporter of cloud mining anymore after what Zenminer/GAW Miner did to us. It destroyed my confidence in cloud mining and I automatically assume they are all ponzi's now - for better or for worse. A simple guide on how to buy/sell from an exchange would be good, but not trading or trading strategies as that's not really what I'm going after.

I'm with you on cloud mining. The simple fact is that if they were making profit, they wouldn't sell hashing power. If you were making profit, they wouldn't be selling hashing power. Therefore, it's impossible for both parties to make profit -- by its very nature, it's a losing game.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: