Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28*  (Read 6656 times)
james50a

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:47:45 AM

Something to keep in mind for all perspective buyers is that communication between buyers and jorjito can be very very poor. not saying hes a scammer but dont expect confirmation of item being shipped (from personal expirance). bought ssd with idea that i would be getting a tracking number (never got one) nor did i ever get a message saying item was sent. sent message asking if it was shipped a few days after and never got an answer even after 4 days. have not received ssd yet but hopefully will.

Can you please PM your address, email and phone number for UPS - and order. All I remember is that you complained about the taxes in Canada and never provided a full address (in terms of UPS).

Have you sent money into escrow, you are of course free to take them back but I hope we can find what's went wrong. If you order a small SSD, the sales pressure them might be an explanation.

That said, we are not as active here as we wished. Right now we concentrate we on bringing in new items to the almost empty shop and improve logistic. From tomorrow I get help from a third guy with logistic, waiting for my original partner.

I hope our low prices do compensate for these practical problems, which will be solve. This shop in 3 month will be awesome Smiley Now it could be better in a number of ways. That we are sorry for.

will resend same message thats already in your inbox right now as well as a copy of proof escrow adress recived funds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorjito25 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:48:29 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 04:37:56 AM by jorjito25

My main worry and thing holding me back is that these items might be stolen or social engineered, how did you acquire these?

he obtains them via 5 finger discount

We buy them with valid warranty. Every costumer is offered a recite and/or other documentation of purchase. That has been the deal from the beginning and will continue to be a promise.

Our items are not stolen. They have not been carded but legitimate bought.

I will, however, not explain exactly how we manage to keep such low prices (with the risk of copy cats), but we sure do not make much money, sometimes none. I big deal in keeping this running is that we have a really great deal with UPS; without it, prices would be totally different.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:51:05 AM

Something to keep in mind for all perspective buyers is that communication between buyers and jorjito can be very very poor. not saying hes a scammer but dont expect confirmation of item being shipped (from personal expirance). bought ssd with idea that i would be getting a tracking number (never got one) nor did i ever get a message saying item was sent. sent message asking if it was shipped a few days after and never got an answer even after 4 days. have not received ssd yet but hopefully will.

Can you please PM your address, email and phone number for UPS - and order. All I remember is that you complained about the taxes in Canada and never provided a full address (in terms of UPS).

Have you sent money into escrow, you are of course free to take them back but I hope we can find what's went wrong. If you order a small SSD, the sales pressure them might be an explanation.

That said, we are not as active here as we wished. Right now we concentrate we on bringing in new items to the almost empty shop and improve logistic. From tomorrow I get help from a third guy with logistic, waiting for my original partner.

I hope our low prices do compensate for these practical problems, which will be solve. This shop in 3 month will be awesome Smiley Now it could be better in a number of ways. That we are sorry for.

will resend same message thats already in your inbox right now as well as a copy of proof escrow adress recived funds

Thank you Smiley I will read it again. One day I had 44 PMs, some might sadly be overlooked as seems be in your case. I hope we can fulfill the order with some kind of compensation.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:16:39 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 05:49:12 AM by jorjito25

And now to something completely different Wink

An update of the shop (there will be another tomorrow so new stuff three days in a row Wink

The world’s smallest 2.5” external hard drive (according to Freecom)

We have six (6) Freedom Mobile Drive XXS 2TB with USB3 and no external power source. Technical specification if you follow the link.

Freecom offers them for about $165 (£118) - we will sell them for 125 US dollar with free shipping (paid in BTC).

Pics coming.

If you are interested in these, PM me with your order. A small bulk discount can probably be available. We will take in more of these extremely handy HDDs if they are popular. Would there be a wish for 1TBs, we will consider that too.
Two4D

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:38:51 PM

Anyone else interested in those: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113284

I would take 3 myself, we need more people so that OP can start selling them.

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:45:12 PM

Just a short note:

I just learned that a package took 14 days to arrive, and it wasn't even that far a distance. I also know that delivery times have been very fast at times (the US, but also more remote places). The conclusion is... none, really. More than that the delivery time can be quite long but also surprisingly fast. I have not, however, heard anyone not receiving their goods in good conditions.

Take this into consideration when ordering, please.

Tomorrow, we'll have an hardware update Smiley
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:53:09 AM

looking forward to see if you can fill my initial request when you opened the thread.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
baros008

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:56:08 AM

My SSD was delivered yesterday.

I got tracking number and communication with jorjito25 was good.

Thanks.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:35:05 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 06:45:33 AM by jorjito25

I'M WRITING THIS WITH THE ON-SCREEN BOARD.

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK, I FELL WHILE WAKING ON AN ICY ROAD. I'M LIVING IN A F*CKING COUNTRY WHERE HUMANS REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE WINTER TIME...  Undecided  MY BACK WAS HURT BADLY. AT THE MOMENT I'M WAITING FOR THE DOCTORS' CALL IF THE DISC HERNIATION NEEDS SURGERY OR NOT.

SO... ANOTHER OBSTACLE FOR THIS LITTLE SHOP...  Roll Eyes

I WONT COMMUNICATE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, INCLUDING ANSWERING THE PMs, AS WRITING REALLY TAKES FOREVER AND JUST HURTS. HOWEVER, I WANT TO STATE THAT UPS WILL PICK UP TWO SHIPMENTS LATER TODAY. ALSO, WE HAVE SOME NEW ITEMS FOR THE SHOP WHEN THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL.

WE WILL BE BACK
 Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 04:19:21 PM

I'M WRITING THIS WITH THE ON-SCREEN BOARD.

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK, I FELL WHILE WAKING ON AN ICY ROAD. I'M LIVING IN A F*CKING COUNTRY WHERE HUMANS REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE WINTER TIME...  Undecided  MY BACK WAS HURT BADLY. AT THE MOMENT I'M WAITING FOR THE DOCTORS' CALL IF THE DISC HERNIATION NEEDS SURGERY OR NOT.

SO... ANOTHER OBSTACLE FOR THIS LITTLE SHOP...  Roll Eyes

I WONT COMMUNICATE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, INCLUDING ANSWERING THE PMs, AS WRITING REALLY TAKES FOREVER AND JUST HURTS. HOWEVER, I WANT TO STATE THAT UPS WILL PICK UP TWO SHIPMENTS LATER TODAY. ALSO, WE HAVE SOME NEW ITEMS FOR THE SHOP WHEN THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL.

WE WILL BE BACK
 Smiley

Sorry to hear about the trouble. You might consider buying one of those winter spikes for shoes. Made of rubber and put metal spikes on your shoes. For next time of course. Smiley

Wish you good recovering. I know these things can bring a good portion of fear. Hope all is better than you thought.

Wish you good recovering. Smiley

To buyers, your funds are safe in escrow. So when you think that takes too long then i can refund you and we inform jorjito about it. Though maybe it takes only some days until he is back.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:38:35 AM

I'm back on track, kinda. I'll be able to work with this at least Smiley

In about 12h, we will have an update of OP and PM answered. Unfortunately, I couldn't send to shipment today as UPS is closed, but they will be heading over the Atlantic tomorrow!

Thanks for your patients  Smiley Smiley
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:23:54 AM

this whole thread is scam. 
why haven't seller and shills been banned / neg trusted yet?
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:31:06 AM

How do you figure it's a scam, and who are the shills that should be banned?

So long as everyone uses escrow there's not much chance of losing your money.

{ BitSpill }
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

How do you figure it's a scam, and who are the shills that should be banned?

So long as everyone uses escrow there's not much chance of losing your money.

Yeah, prove it a scam and you will die searching for some kind of evidence. If you thinking about the prices we are able to offer: Well, we are able to offer them without theft or crime with documentation of purshase.

Deal with it and order something instead  Grin
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:18:15 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 03:05:43 PM by jorjito25

EDIT JANUARY 25.

One day late but I'm back from my back. Will answer PMs right after this. We have the tiniest update eeever, but the UPS packages are soon in the air.  Grin Just wanna point out that the hardware updates will not be this bad in the future. They will be substantial and several days a week. We are getting back in biz Wink

If Sebastian agrees, we might also have a little competition to get rid of old stuff. Otherwise it will say "SALE" once again  Wink

Once Thanks for your patients  Smiley Smiley

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:41:58 PM

If anyone has an idea of how to present what we offer in OP - and it will be more than now - please give me some ideas. The present way sucks big time.
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:21:35 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 03:07:02 PM by jorjito25

Should we have a new sale...?  Roll Eyes Or wait until the stock is filling up this week?

Or perhaps two sales.... Hmmm....

Ok, let's do this to awaken the thread - sale it is, at least partial:

Until I say stop, the Freecom 2TB USB3 with no external power source will be sold at at 50 US dollar. Of the bought drives, I will include the two 64GB USBs sticks. The one posting in the thread claiming one disk will get one free of charge/shipping until I say stop.

BTW, they are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Just to keep you awake!   Cool
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:40:25 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 03:04:23 PM by jorjito25

These medz make me do funny things... Wonder if my partner find it amusing.  Cheesy

At the moment, we have an 150 US dollar discount on the price of the Dell Latitude E5250: $600 with free shipping. Brand new Wink

Would you be interested, please post in the thread!
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:05:52 PM

Should we have a new sale...?  Roll Eyes Or wait until the stock is filling up this week?

Ok, let's do this to awaken the thread:

Until I say stop, the Freecom 2TB USB3 with no external power source will be sold at at 50 US dollar. Of the bought drives, I will include the two 64GB USBs sticks. The one posting in the thread claiming one disk will get one free of charge/shipping until I say stop.

BTW, thet are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Pm sent!

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

Ok, let's do this to awaken the thread:

BTW, thet are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Pm sent!

Only BTC, sorry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: