Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35621 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:13:43 AM

Why would you dump your bitcoins, the bitcoin has a good future so dumping is not in my agenda to be honest.
You will lose a lot of profit by this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:32:04 AM

Why would you dump your bitcoins, the bitcoin has a good future so dumping is not in my agenda to be honest.

He told us that he dumped his coins and ask us to dump as well. The price will be lower so he can buy more.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:56:06 AM

dumping your bitcoins is just what you want dont let others do what you want why would i dump my bitcoins right now if the price of the bitcoin is only rising these days i dont understand what you want
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:58:08 PM

probably a good time to distribute right now
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:51:55 PM

He told us that he dumped his coins and ask us to dump as well. The price will be lower so he can buy more.
just let him dump a price see how many bitcoin he have for make price crash and see if the price keep rising possible we can't hope buy bitcoin at lower price.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:49:39 AM

Dumping will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is because we all now waiting for the right moment to sell our coin because it is now rising so that is really nice.
But of course it will be hard to know what will happen in the future but that is just the risk that you are taking.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:57:16 AM

Dumping will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is because we all now waiting for the right moment to sell our coin because it is now rising so that is really nice.
But of course it will be hard to know what will happen in the future but that is just the risk that you are taking.

I am glad I did not sell any bitocin. The price is going up now. I am make quite decent profit at the moment.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:35:12 AM

I am glad I did not sell any bitocin. The price is going up now. I am make quite decent profit at the moment.
Selling or dumping of bitcoins now is not a good thing to do ,all we know that when bitcoin halving is not yet ends there will be a fluctuation and maybe a more continous rise of price .
Well its good for you to hold it until now.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:55:45 AM

Selling or dumping of bitcoins now is not a good thing to do ,all we know that when bitcoin halving is not yet ends there will be a fluctuation and maybe a more continous rise of price .
The best choice for the moment hold until halving completed. but currently sells not so bad if you think you've got a big advantage, because it had previously bought under $500. is still very safe, if you hold until near halving, and after halving is the right choice to sell, before it happens big dump

MichealKnightrider

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:22:15 AM

The best choice for the moment hold until halving completed. but currently sells not so bad if you think you've got a big advantage, because it had previously bought under $500. is still very safe, if you hold until near halving, and after halving is the right choice to sell, before it happens big dump

Which is exactly what's happening right now... people don't believe in Bitcoin, they don't use Bitcoin as we envisioned, they don't want Bitcoin.
Face it, the only thing anyone holding bitcoin right now wants is getting rich in USD or whatever local fiat currency they use.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:22:50 PM

Yeah holding for next couple of days would be really good in order to earn some profits, as now halving is not too far so you can afford to hold it by then.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:24:52 PM

Yeah holding for next couple of days would be really good in order to earn some profits, as now halving is not too far so you can afford to hold it by then.

The price is rising fast, so it is better to wait for a few days before selling. It might go to $750 before dropping.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:37:54 PM

The price is rising fast, so it is better to wait for a few days before selling. It might go to $750 before dropping.

I think the price is already correcting itself. It's gone back below $700.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:41:12 PM

I don't think price will fall now, it will keep on rising till we reach to the halving stage, there are very less chances of major price dump at this stage.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:49:36 PM

I am also not selling any of my bitcoins right now and not even when the prices testing $1000 price levels. So, current price levels are just the buying points definitely not selling prices. I expect some $10k or Millions levels to sell my bitcoins.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:04:15 PM

I am also not selling any of my bitcoins right now and not even when the prices testing $1000 price levels. So, current price levels are just the buying points definitely not selling prices. I expect some $10k or Millions levels to sell my bitcoins.

Really? I think you need to really wait for a long time to see that price as it cannot be achieved very easily, and if you don't sell at $1000 then you are surely playing with your profits.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:52:07 PM

Current price is realistic to think that this can be the bottom. But to the point of reaching $10k even for 10 years it won't happen Im sure of that.

Well that is your coins anyway and you can do all you want.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:22:32 PM

Current price is realistic to think that this can be the bottom. But to the point of reaching $10k even for 10 years it won't happen Im sure of that.

Yeah and I don't think bitcoin will be in millions so soon, it will take long time, and selling now is not the right thing as I believe we should hold it at least till the halving.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:46:46 PM

Hes only stating it because we can finally see $1k again ever since back when we saw those prices were so long ago.

But instead of 10k, I`d be more excited to see $3k or $4k marker to see that 10k dream happen like how we are doing it for  our $1k marker.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:41:44 AM

Hes only stating it because we can finally see $1k again ever since back when we saw those prices were so long ago.

But instead of 10k, I`d be more excited to see $3k or $4k marker to see that 10k dream happen like how we are doing it for  our $1k marker.
Im also excited to see that man. Hope that bitcoin will meet our expectations and I hope it will not fail us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: