Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It seems that Lanciano is fixing halftime-fulltime matches again  (Read 1007 times)
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

I ever buy a fixed match like this 1/2 or 2/1. I have only ever won one of the three purchases.

usually the team that is not well known, in fact I really do not know each team. such as leagues from caste to 2 or 3.

With such high odds i do not care which league it is, as long as i can bet on it.
You mentioned that you have won one bet on such match, did you buy it from www.odds30.com ?
Can you share?

unfortunately I never buy in www.odds30.com, when it I buy on facebook fanpage and i win with odds 20.
I am quite forget, because it is long enough and after a win I always lose, so I never buy another fixed match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gemminyc (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:35:45 PM

I ever buy a fixed match like this 1/2 or 2/1. I have only ever won one of the three purchases.

usually the team that is not well known, in fact I really do not know each team. such as leagues from caste to 2 or 3.

With such high odds i do not care which league it is, as long as i can bet on it.
You mentioned that you have won one bet on such match, did you buy it from www.odds30.com ?
Can you share?

unfortunately I never buy in www.odds30.com, when it I buy on facebook fanpage and i win with odds 20.
I am quite forget, because it is long enough and after a win I always lose, so I never buy another fixed match.

I see. Well i see odds30.com got a good winning streak, i intend to buy from there but i just do not have enough money yet. I believe paying for fixed matches is a good investment, especially when the odds are good and if there is a winning streak or good winning percentage.
Gemminyc (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:28:02 AM

And another won ticket at www.odds30.com   
http://s14.postimg.org/w33h7dacv/rizespor21.png

Anyone managed to get a slot on time and buy this match?
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:42:08 PM

I am sceptical of all this fixed matches. If they are real, the person won't be selling their tips and would bet directly.
Many of them put up fake screenshot of past winnings. When they cheat enough people of their money, they will disappear.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:13:57 PM

I am sceptical of all this fixed matches. If they are real, the person won't be selling their tips and would bet directly.
Many of them put up fake screenshot of past winnings. When they cheat enough people of their money, they will disappear.

On what about who buy a tip for fixed match more than 2000$ and then the outcome is wrong?ù
Lol heard tons of story like this Cheesy
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:53:50 PM

unfortunatly, more time is true, expecially in italy, because already if a player fixed match, don't go in jail and more old player, for monetize the end of carreer, fix match
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: