Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy wallets in maintenance prior to closure?  (Read 613 times)
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:05:08 AM

Has anything been said about enabling the endless list of offline/maintenance wallets on Cryptsy?

There are many that have been offline long before their shut down :p

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:19:57 AM

Has anything been said about enabling the endless list of offline/maintenance wallets on Cryptsy?

There are many that have been offline long before their shut down :p

I think it will take many months before we hear from Cryptsy again. The operator BigVern has fled to China.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:47:32 AM

I would assume that they were in maintenance because there was nothing left in the wallets for users to withdraw.  Basically your coins were already gone by then (I assume).  I don't think anything is left.  I have some bitcoins and US dollars that still show up in my account balance, but they don't really have that money to allow me to withdraw.
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:15:32 AM

I would assume that they were in maintenance because there was nothing left in the wallets for users to withdraw.  Basically your coins were already gone by then (I assume).  I don't think anything is left.  I have some bitcoins and US dollars that still show up in my account balance, but they don't really have that money to allow me to withdraw.

The coins were gone in 2014 according to the Cryptsy. I don not know if I should believe them or not.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:50:46 AM

The coins were gone in 2014 according to the Cryptsy. I don not know if I should believe them or not.

You are correct that we can't really believe what they told us.  They obviously lied at some point so we don't really know what were lies and what was the truth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: