Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange please?  (Read 1231 times)
Magnesium Coin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:02:40 PM

Everyone please stop FUD-ing and demotivating this thread! Interested ones please inbox me ASAP!
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:03:57 PM

Why don't you all understand a simple thing before thinking it as a troll! Undecided

After exchanging, the one who takes my account will publicly confess that he has exchanged it and so this account will become neutral (because he is not a scammer and all the trusts given so far will become invalid.) and he can start with a signature campaign. For me also, I'll get his account and start a signature campaign afresh. It'll be a win-win situation for both of us.

Why don't you guys think positively !  Angry
For fnck sake, do you know how things work in this forum?
The negative feedback in your account will not be removed even though it is owned by a new owner. Another negative feedback will be given to your account as soon as your account is under possession of new owner.
Once they find out your new account, you expect to see a lot of negative feedback in your new account.

There is no way for you to escape. Smiley

Life sucks.
rikrikrik

Activity: 560

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:24:01 PM

If I ever got out of the game I would sell you my account and then flag the hell out of it and ask everyone I ever got positive feedback from to change it for negative feedback, and at the end I would laugh while drinking a beer

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:39:34 PM

If I ever got out of the game I would sell you my account and then flag the hell out of it and ask everyone I ever got positive feedback from to change it for negative feedback, and at the end I would laugh while drinking a beer
Probably will be the best drama on Bitcointalk.
If you want to do that, please inform me so we can both go out and drink beer together.  Grin

Life sucks.
Magnesium Coin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

NO! NO! Never do that! I'll buy your positive trust account for 1 BTC! I'm not joking!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:51:49 PM

NO! NO! Never do that! I'll buy your positive trust account for 1 BTC! I'm not joking!
Is that a troll offer or just a joke? I mean, is that a joke?
I'm pretty sure his account will instantly get a lot negative feedback once his account is under your possession. Smiley

Life sucks.
rikrikrik

Activity: 560

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:35:20 PM

Is that a troll offer or just a joke? I mean, is that a joke?
I'm pretty sure his account will instantly get a lot negative feedback once his account is under your possession. Smiley

Besides I would at least need 10BTC to cover flights to have a beer with krunox123 or fly him to me(pending who has better beer)

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: