Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Get Paid In Bitcoin (www.getpaidinbitcoin.com.au)  (Read 7125 times)
doof (OP)

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 12:38:28 AM

@bitkilo just following up regarding your log in issues.  Has this been resolved?

I've tested on Mac OSX + Safari & Firefox.  Ubuntu + FireFox and Windows 7 & 10 with Edge and Chrome, and can't seem to replicate.  We use a well know oAuth library too.

If you are willing to share any system settings, or things like are you using a VPN or disabling cookies so we can try trouble shoot.  Feel free to PM or BitMessage me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doof (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 12:43:40 AM

Site is not accessable. http://prntscr.com/a5peyi

Its .com.au

www.getpaidinbitcoin.com.au
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 10:55:55 AM

@bitkilo just following up regarding your log in issues.  Has this been resolved?

I've tested on Mac OSX + Safari & Firefox.  Ubuntu + FireFox and Windows 7 & 10 with Edge and Chrome, and can't seem to replicate.  We use a well know oAuth library too.

If you are willing to share any system settings, or things like are you using a VPN or disabling cookies so we can try trouble shoot.  Feel free to PM or BitMessage me.
Issue was not resolved but I have been speaking with Adam and will re-register in a day or 2.
The problems could be from my end with my VPN set up.

I am not concerened because even know I cant log into my account I have always received by bitcoins ontime.
I will always have patience with companies in beta stage and I have done my homework so I know there is nothing to worry about.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:47:40 PM

This should be everywhere ! Cool idea, hopefully you do well and it really takes off in your favour. It's nice to see people using different methods to spread bitcoin. Good for you !!  Wink
cloud-daze

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:09:11 AM

Im am excited to announce Get Paid In Bitcoin for Australian residents.  Users can allocate part of their wages to be paid to be paid in bitcoin!  We hope this service will assist users becoming unbanked, and help users break the dependancy on banks.

I'm in Australia and it sounds like an interesting idea.  How is it going so far?

Btw:

www.getpaidinbitcoin.com.au uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.azurewebsites.net, *.scm.azurewebsites.net, *.azure-mobile.net, *.scm.azure-mobile.net (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

You could start with putting your site behind CloudFlare with a free SSL cert.  It's easier to configure if you're having difficulty, especially if the developers aren't experienced enough to set everything up properly.  It will scan for DNS records, give you the CF DNS server names to use, and the transition to CF is smooth.  Downtime is almost unheard of.
doof (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 05:32:33 AM

www.getpaidinbitcoin.com.au uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.azurewebsites.net, *.scm.azurewebsites.net, *.azure-mobile.net, *.scm.azure-mobile.net (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

You could start with putting your site behind CloudFlare with a free SSL cert.  It's easier to configure if you're having difficulty, especially if the developers aren't experienced enough to set everything up properly.  It will scan for DNS records, give you the CF DNS server names to use, and the transition to CF is smooth.  Downtime is almost unheard of.

Thanks for the update.  Just came on the site to post about the above SSL problem.  We have just switched over to a new Microsoft Azure hosting subscription.  There seems to be an certificate issue.

You can visit the site https://gpib.azurewebsites.net to get around this SSL issue.

I should have it fixed by tomorrow.
doof (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 05:35:26 AM

Im am excited to announce Get Paid In Bitcoin for Australian residents.  Users can allocate part of their wages to be paid to be paid in bitcoin!  We hope this service will assist users becoming unbanked, and help users break the dependancy on banks.

I'm in Australia and it sounds like an interesting idea.  How is it going so far?

Btw:

Its going good.  Got a good feature map including HD wallet payouts.  Just trying to nail the basics first.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:41:23 AM

Updates
This thread will be used for support queries and to announce new features.  Details on our sprints, releases and feature roadmap can be found at www.getpaidinbitcoin.com/home/news

doesn't work. http://www.getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/home/news

Prompts error as well. but ye i saw the site. i actually thought this is a mini job site to which employers can post jobs and we can fill a position to these jobs.  Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 05:45:21 AM

Updates
This thread will be used for support queries and to announce new features.  Details on our sprints, releases and feature roadmap can be found at www.getpaidinbitcoin.com/home/news

doesn't work. http://www.getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/home/news

Prompts error as well. but ye i saw the site. i actually thought this is a mini job site to which employers can post jobs and we can fill a position to these jobs.  Grin
Try https://gpib.azurewebsites.net/ works for me.

doof (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 05:46:16 AM

** Update **

SSL should be fixed now.

Will look at news broken link.
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:20:55 PM

Who are we?
Get Paid in Bitcoin is an Australian Company, ACN 167 096 415 ABN 24 167 096 415 http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?SearchText=167+096+415

Both Adam and I have been involved in bitcoin for a number of years, and are both board members of the Bitcoin Association of Australia

You can email us at info@getpaidinbitcoin.com.au or bit message at BM-2cSuP6umWqxjLN7CBYK2qT8FvQhfqmyNVK.  All other contact info can be found on the home page.  PGP encrypted mail coming soon.  Public keys will be published in the contact section of the home page.

You can also speak to me in person at the Brisbane meetup, www.meetup.com/bitcoinbrisbane

Like anyone in this space, we encourage you to do your due diligence first.  We are happy to answer any emails, phone calls or chats in person, and won't be offended if you start using our service with a small amount of $AUD.

What we do
Put simply, we take part of your fiat wage purchase and transfer the equivalent about of bitcoin to your nominated addresses.  This can be split to a number of address, so that you can send to cold storage, a "day to day" wallet, or a card like CoinJars swipe card for easy spending.

Fees and rates
A flat fee of $1AUD for each deposit is charged.  There is a 10% discount for Bitcoin Association of Australia Members
.  We are also developing promotions and refer a friend incentives to reduce this fee. 

All rates are shown on the home page, and updated every 60seconds.  On the dashboard page you can also check the purchase rate.

Q&A
Happy to answer any questions and take feedback here.

Updates

The next feature we are developing is paying out to HD wallets for extra privacy.  This will be announced via the news page and here once completed.

[Update Sprint 4]
We did not consume as many story points as we would have liked this sprint. Most of the development effort was around finalising the branding, and making the dashboard as intuitive as possible. New drop down menus and modals have been added to try and achieve this goal. Other minor bugs where fixed, including some jQuery issues stoping the site rendering correctly on mobile devices.

That is really good to know. So are you planning on spreading to third world countries as well, lots of people there are not aware of the benefits of bitcoins.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:42:41 AM

Are there any plans to implement a 2fa option on users accounts?
I think it would be a good security addition.

doof (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:25:41 AM

Yes, its on the back log.  Other things coming soon, PGP signed emails.  Payouts to HD wallets for extra privacy.  And looking at BitID for authentication.

Great to see users suggesting feedback so we know where to focus our devleopment.

Also news is now fixed so we will announce new features there.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:30:17 AM

Yes, its on the back log.  Other things coming soon, PGP signed emails.  Payouts to HD wallets for extra privacy.  And looking at BitID for authentication.

Great to see users suggesting feedback so we know where to focus our devleopment.

Thanks for the updates.
2fa is a must with these type of accounts.

I will also be upping my transfer limit this week to about $400 AUD

This is a fantastic service and i'll be sticking with it.
Cheapest way to purchase bitcoins out  Smiley

doof (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:34:15 AM

Thanks for the updates.

Cheapest way to purchase bitcoins out  Smiley

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear!   We will be implementing PGP signed / encrypted emails soon.  Also confirm emails on actions like changing BTC addresses (2fa)

Sprint 8 is coming along well.  Stay tuned for updates.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:52:20 AM

I  still using this service and I cannot fail them, they have never been late on a payment and are always available to help.
Best Aussie bitcoin company out.

Any update on user account 2fa implementation yet?

PinkLlama

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:00:05 AM

It's a great idea and I'd probably use it but the site (getpaidinbitcoin.com) is down.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:18:42 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 01:11:49 PM by bitkilo

It's a great idea and I'd probably use it but the site (getpaidinbitcoin.com) is down.
They have been having issues with that address for as long as i have known, sometimes it works sometims not.
This link always works for me: https://gpib.azurewebsites.net/
They should really change the address on OP if this has become permanent.

If you are looking to join PM me and i can give you a referal code that will give both of us a gift, not sure what that is but probably a small amount of BTC each like Coinbase and many other companies do.

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:26:24 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 01:08:08 PM by bitkilo

Yes, its on the back log.  Other things coming soon, PGP signed emails.  Payouts to HD wallets for extra privacy.  And looking at BitID for authentication.

Thanks for the updates.

Cheapest way to purchase bitcoins out  Smiley

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear!   We will be implementing PGP signed / encrypted emails soon.  Also confirm emails on actions like changing BTC addresses (2fa)

Sprint 8 is coming along well.  Stay tuned for updates.
Hi doof,
Do we have any ETA on when 2fa and PGP signed emails may be released?
I was thinking that 2fa is probably not a huge thing since none of my own coins or private keys are stored within my account, still be good to have the option though but no rush.

Although i have been receiving this ontime every fortnight for months now today's transaction has not been sent (10.40pm at time of post), I am not too worried about this yet because i know you guys will come through but when dealing with money it's always a worry.

Also just a quick question about the sending and receiving addresses.
I know that i can change my receiving address and add more than 1 but will the sending address change at any time?

I have noticed that all payments to my wallet have come from the same address, that address currently does not have the balance to cover the bitcoin i have coming this fortnight, it looks as though this address may pay a couple of other people to but I'm guessing by the payments that it is not all the customers on your books, is this address automatically funded once a payment from my paycheck reaches your account?
(You don't need to answer these questions if they could be a security threat in any way)

Just let me say that i still have full confidence in this company and will be sticking with you guys.  Cool
The late payment is probably due to the bloody banks causing some delay again to earn a few extra dollars profit while they have it in their hands.

Edit: Within 5min of this post the sending address seems to have been funded and i also checked my site account again and the dashboard shows that the cash has been received from my bank and it also shows a bitcoin payment amount with today's date but no tx (most likely no tx yet because the transaction is taking place as i write this)  Tongue

doof (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:30:21 AM

Yes, its on the back log.  Other things coming soon, PGP signed emails.  Payouts to HD wallets for extra privacy.  And looking at BitID for authentication.

Thanks for the updates.

Cheapest way to purchase bitcoins out  Smiley

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear!   We will be implementing PGP signed / encrypted emails soon.  Also confirm emails on actions like changing BTC addresses (2fa)

Sprint 8 is coming along well.  Stay tuned for updates.
Hi doof,
Do we have any ETA on when 2fa and PGP signed emails may be released?
I was thinking that 2fa is probably not a huge thing since none of my own coins or private keys are stored within my account, still be good to have the option though but no rush.

Sorry for the late reply.  Sprint 8 has been completed and deployed.  This includes 2fa, but not PGP signed or encrypted emails just yet.  We are looking at ways to download users PubKey from places like MIT key server.  A full list of changes can be found on the news page.  That said, we have some performance issues on the site we are working through.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: