Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hands On] Bitmain AntMiner S7 - Batch 8 - Notlist3d  (Read 15042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:29:24 PM

Thank you Rich for identifying U2. Now it is clear that PIC can control buck converter voltage and PIC is connected to control board - two pins from PIC (pin #2 and #4) go to controller board (TX and RST2).

My board has currently malfunctioning buck converter, it has only 8.7V across the chain which I belive is the lowest voltage set without digital pot, so my best guess is that we should be able to set PIC digital pot to control voltage from about 9V and voltage can be set even more that 10.59V.

Have you identified where on the controller board the PIC connections go to? A thing worth trying is to read the code from the PIC, manufacturers do not always remember to code protect. If you have the means to do this please give it a go, if not PM me and I will send you a PicKit2 which I have several of left over from a previous project.

AS this is getting a bit detailed I wonder if you should start a separate thread for this stage of the project?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: