Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: confessions from a scammer  (Read 864 times)
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:34:40 PM

i am addicted to scamming. i dont need to do it and i dont want to do it but i keep doing it. i dont know how to stop. it pisses me off and makes me feel like an asshole when im not really an asshole deep down. fuck me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:39:40 PM

Seriouspost:

It's an impulse control disorder. You should look into therapy, apparently they have found quite some ways to successfully cope with your particular flavour.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 05:17:08 PM

In recovery for any addiction, the first thing to do is acknowledge you a have a problem.  So it sounds like you are there. Wink

All of us have something in our lives we are ashamed of but not all of us admit those things so at least you are humble! 

Forgive me for my little sermon that will follow (you don't have to agree but I thought it might be helpful)

The thing that came to my mind was the story in the Bible of the tax collector that was ripping people off (Basically tax collectors were the scammers during those days) and everyone hated him but Jesus gave him a chance to change and he took his offer.  In fact Jesus said that he came for people like him and not the proud "perfect" people!  (Read  Matthew 9:9-13)  Also, the passage in Luke (Read Luke 7:41-48) is really encouraging too.  To sum it up, "Those who are forgiven of much love much, and those who are forgiven of little love little."  If you could truly grasp the depth of God's grace and forgiveness you would have the ability to change and "Love much."  His help is waiting for those who ask Him.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 06:54:33 PM

LSD will help you find god, peace and understanding.  It will help empower your soul to make positive choices from a perspective of all rather than greed.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 06:59:24 PM

LSD will help you find god, peace and understanding.  It will help empower your soul to make positive choices from a perspective of all rather than greed.

Anything LSD gives or promises is fake.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:26:15 PM

Nothing you feel is fake.  That's like saying dreams were I touched someone were fake and love is fake.

Everything is real, if you can think it of it, that reality exists somewhere.

LSD connects you to the world of unity, the energy that fabricates our world of division.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:53:00 PM

dank's still here? Didn't you kill yourself once or twice? Looks like that wasn't real either. How's the apocalypse coming along?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:07:48 PM

Nothing you feel is fake.  That's like saying dreams were I touched someone were fake and love is fake.

Everything is real, if you can think it of it, that reality exists somewhere.

LSD connects you to the world of unity, the energy that fabricates our world of division.

This is clearly a cry for help.

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:56:40 PM

It's an impulse control disorder.
you might be right. i have this thing about being in control. i like being in control. but i cant always control myself. im too much for me to handle. too much energy focused on the wrong things.

"Those who are forgiven of much love much, and those who are forgiven of little love little."  His help is waiting for those who ask Him.
i like that. i can make sense of being appreciative for forgiveness. i have asked for help. many times. either he isnt there, i dont realize the help he has given me, or he hasnt helped me yet cause i dont make enough effort to change. my friends and family keep telling me to "help myself." its not as easy to do as it is to say.

dank, i like you dank. keeping sending your positive energy my way.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:06:08 PM

i like that. i can make sense of being appreciative for forgiveness. i have asked for help. many times. either he isnt there, i dont realize the help he has given me, or he hasnt helped me yet cause i dont make enough effort to change. my friends and family keep telling me to "help myself." its not as easy to do as it is to say.

"God helps those who help themselves"

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:06:09 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2013, 02:20:47 AM by Maged

my friends and family keep telling me to "help myself." its not as easy to do as it is to say.

Honestly, I think realizing that you cannot really help yourself at all, then asking God to do what you cannot do in your own strength is the key. "God helps those who help themselves" is no where in the Bible at all!  But there are so many passages about how without Christ we can do nothing and how He gives us strength to do all things when we ask him.  Even Paul (who is called one of the greatest "saints") said "Why do I do the things I don't want to?  He was tormented.  He realized that as long as we are on this earth and we are in this sinful world we will struggle with doing right and wrong.  It is a journey.  Christianity is the only religion out there that is based on the honest confession that we are all messed up and need someone to do what we cannot do!  All other religions require a person to try to attain some "holiness" on their own somehow, which is actually impossible to do.

Again, sorry for the sermon.  It is easy to get me going. Wink 

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:14:26 PM

Being a pro scammer on interwebz is a talent. You must choose wisely upon whom to use that talent so You don't feel bad after the job is done.

If You feel bad about the people who are scammed on this forum then pay them all back. If it will not change much in your life, pay them!

I hate those who scam fellow shipmates on the forum I'm came. I keep my real identity in good reputation. Without some degree of trust many things would not function. Unless technology can replace trust based on social interaction.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 11:59:34 PM

I work in mental health care and I know a thing or two about addiction. To me it sounds like you are addicted to it.

-You know it's bad for yourself and for others
-Yet you can't control yourself sometimes

As with any addiction, the most important part is WANTING to change your behaviour. Sounds to me like you're getting there ! Keep up the good work dude.

If I may give some advise, please consider the pro's and con's of what you're doing. Think about how you would feel about yourself if you were to be honest from now on.

And yes I believe you're not an asshole deep down, your past behaviour has just been a bit ...asshole-ish Smiley

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 12:47:16 AM

Wrong!

What if someone works for government or private corporation as an asshole. Think about tax collectors or loan sharks.

- They know it's bad for other poor people
- They still need to do the bad work to sustain themselves

Are they addicted to tax collecting or loan sharking? Or the wrong construction of society forces them to do such things?

Addiction is only when there is physical dependency. Like when coming down from heroin. All other substance abuses are cycle of use and behavioral lifestyle. And there is no addiction at all when no substance is involved. It is wrong to call them addictions. It is like comparing bicycle riding with astronomy.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 01:34:10 AM

Wrong!

What if someone works for government or private corporation as an asshole. Think about tax collectors or loan sharks.

- They know it's bad for other poor people
- They still need to do the bad work to sustain themselves

Are they addicted to tax collecting or loan sharking? Or the wrong construction of society forces them to do such things?

Addiction is only when there is physical dependency. Like when coming down from heroin. All other substance abuses are cycle of use and behavioral lifestyle. And there is no addiction at all when no substance is involved. It is wrong to call them addictions. It is like comparing bicycle riding with astronomy.

No dude, there's such a thing as mental addiction. Consider gambling.

Also, a tax man chooses to do his work, it's not because he feels an URGE to tax Wink

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:58:06 PM

Being a pro scammer on interwebz is a talent. You must choose wisely upon whom to use that talent so You don't feel bad after the job is done.
it is a talent. you have to know your target. how to approach them. how to sweet talk them and get them to trust you. and then you fuck them. its such a dirty talent. i dont wanna do it no more. especially to the little guys. i would rather go after big business.

and it is too an addiction. its a power trip mixed with greed. it gets in you and takes over the good in you.

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 06:05:40 PM

You could use your talent for reading people for good too, you know.

I have to manipulate people to take their meds alllll the time Smiley

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:08:04 PM

i want to use my talents for good. i could be doing so much more but im pissing my potential away doing crooked shit.

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:12:13 PM

i forgot about my other thread when i posted this. i dont need two threads. last time i post here. any more posts should go to my other thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: