Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On  (Read 16987 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:08:22 PM

How to treat pedophiles:

a. Electroshock therapy.
b. Brain surgery.
c. Castration.
d. Prison with no chance of parole.
e. Public executions.

Children's right to be safe, secure, and protected come first. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Killing everyone with an iq under 130 is a ridiculous analogy btw.

It is not.
What is more dangerous to public safety/society?
The handfull pedos or the 80+% of humanity that destroys our planet and other live forms?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

But having a primal attraction for them and not acting out seems to me more like tragic than evil, I don't think they want to be that way or have that feeling but they just do. Modern medicine can't give them a pill, theraphy doesn't work, they won't go away and they will always exist.

Maybe we can accept and be open to the ones that exist but refrain to do any harm? I recently saw in a documentary there is a forum for them and that got me thinking.

WTF boy? You must have fell and bumped your head.

Do you feel the same about rapists, murderers, thieves, and terrorists? You can say that some people are having a primal attraction towards committing terrorist attacks against civilians. Some others are having a primal attraction towards robbing other people's homes.etc. So what is your solution. When some guy comes to my house to rob my belongings, I should welcome him?
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:13:25 PM

This op just made me sick and want to throw up. I cant believe this shit. WOW!
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:20:18 PM

How to treat pedophiles:

a. Electroshock therapy.
b. Brain surgery.
c. Castration.
e. Public executions.

Children's right to be safe, secure, and protected come first. No ifs, ands, or buts.

It is not.
The handfull pedos or the 80+% of humanity that destroys our planet and other live forms?

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

It makes you throw up? If so, what will you do after 4-5 years, when the government legalizes pedophilia? The LGBT groups are trying quite hard to legalize this mental disease. After a few years, you will face prosecution if you dare to criticize the pedophiles (just like what happens today, when you criticize the homosexuals).

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*

Just add the idiot to the ignore list, as most of the users seems to have done here. Anyway... I don't think that he was very serious about killing everyone with an IQ less than 130. Because he himself seems to be having a sub-30 (yes 30, not 130) IQ. Or perhaps he could set the example by self-exterminating himself.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:34:46 PM

Just add the idiot to the ignore list, as most of the users seems to have done here. Anyway... I don't think that he was very serious about killing everyone with an IQ less than 130. Because he himself seems to be having a sub-30 (yes 30, not 130) IQ. Or perhaps he could set the example by self-exterminating himself.

Oh shit, I'm rolling on the floor here ... LOL LOL.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:46:36 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 07:59:06 PM by criptix

It makes you throw up? If so, what will you do after 4-5 years, when the government legalizes pedophilia? The LGBT groups are trying quite hard to legalize this mental disease. After a few years, you will face prosecution if you dare to criticize the pedophiles (just like what happens today, when you criticize the homosexuals).

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*

Its funny but this is actually what is your problem and fortunately i dont have it:)

How to treat pedophiles:

a. Electroshock therapy.
b. Brain surgery.
c. Castration.
e. Public executions.

It is not.

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*

It could be a possible reason - your iq under 130 it is.
But to your question: i was replying to the quote in which galdur was talking that it would be best for public safety(society) to kill pedos, terrorist, people that vote so-called democracies etc. pp.

Just thinking the idea further, not so hard to understand or?
Iq definitely far under 130 ^^"

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:30:36 PM

But having a primal attraction for them and not acting out seems to me more like tragic than evil, I don't think they want to be that way or have that feeling but they just do. Modern medicine can't give them a pill, theraphy doesn't work, they won't go away and they will always exist.

Maybe we can accept and be open to the ones that exist but refrain to do any harm? I recently saw in a documentary there is a forum for them and that got me thinking.

WTF boy? You must have fell and bumped your head.

Do you feel the same about rapists, murderers, thieves, and terrorists? You can say that some people are having a primal attraction towards committing terrorist attacks against civilians. Some others are having a primal attraction towards robbing other people's homes.etc. So what is your solution. When some guy comes to my house to rob my belongings, I should welcome him?

I think it's more complicated than that. Rapists, murderers, thieves and terrorists are either psychopaths or deeply trouble individuals/deranged and it's based on choice if you ask me. I don't think pedophiles fall in the same category. The subject is not really black and white in my opinion. From what I know these people have urges similar to homosexuality, it's not a choice for them, they never do the transition and want to have sex with women or men, just boys and girls. Maybe it's not the same case for every one of them but that's what doctors say. These are the times we are living, in simpler times they would all be burning at the stake.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:13:59 AM

I think it's more complicated than that. Rapists, murderers, thieves and terrorists are either psychopaths or deeply trouble individuals/deranged and it's based on choice if you ask me. I don't think pedophiles fall in the same category.

OK.. so what you are saying is that raping an adult is a crime, but raping a kid is not so. Rather than a criminal activity, you argue that it is a mental condition. Sorry... I can't agree with you.

From what I know these people have urges similar to homosexuality, it's not a choice for them, they never do the transition and want to have sex with women or men, just boys and girls.

This the argument given out by pro-Pedophile groups such as NAMbLA, to legalize sex with underage children. They claim that pedophilia is a way of living, just like homosexuality.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:13:50 PM

Well, it´s interesting that societies that are obsessed with tolerance don´t seem to be very concerned about glaring double standards and runaway conflicts of interests. I guess the former works to make the latter more acceptable.

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

I think it's more complicated than that. Rapists, murderers, thieves and terrorists are either psychopaths or deeply trouble individuals/deranged and it's based on choice if you ask me. I don't think pedophiles fall in the same category.

OK.. so what you are saying is that raping an adult is a crime, but raping a kid is not so. Rather than a criminal activity, you argue that it is a mental condition. Sorry... I can't agree with you.

From what I know these people have urges similar to homosexuality, it's not a choice for them, they never do the transition and want to have sex with women or men, just boys and girls.

This the argument given out by pro-Pedophile groups such as NAMbLA, to legalize sex with underage children. They claim that pedophilia is a way of living, just like homosexuality.

No that's exactly what I'm not saying of course, raping a child is completely out of the question, read my post again. If this is a debate then there should be something more to it than pedos are evil. Surely not all pedophiles are the same, is it a crime to be attracted to boys/girls? I don't think they can incarcerate you for that. But they will in a second if you rape one hopefully. I think the debate is actually examining how complex this problem is. You don't see many terrorists don't wanting to be terrorists, or rapists don't wanting to be rapists. They just are or they are not. Many of these people may have all these urges from being abused themselves, think about how sad and tragic that is. I'm not saying give them a medal, it's completely repulsive but to say they are all evil is too simplistic and stupid, sorry. Underage sex should never be legalized that we agree, I'm just saying that I see the point they are raising.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

Is it a crime to be attracted to boys/girls? I don't think they can incarcerate you for that.

Yes. It is a crime according to me. Have you ever heard about the age of consent? Having sex with a kid of 5-years or 6-years in age is called "rape", no matter whether the accused claim that the consent was issued or not. Because children below the legal age of consent can't take independent decisions regarding sex on their own.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:32:43 PM

Let me remind you that feeling sick and wanting to throw up is the natural reaction. Trying to explain away that it is ok for pedos to have the rights to think about abusing children, as long as they do not act on it, is not the natural reaction.

It is that simple. Black. White. Not grey.

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:16:51 PM

Well then we should start incarcerating people for thinking about murder? Thinking about something it's not a crime. I recommend a documentary about that cop who had fantasies about killing and raping women. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4503900/

Anyway, like I said, a terrorist doesn't struggle with the fact, he's convinced what he's doing it's right for whatever crazy reason. But pedophiles (not all of course sadly) as many studies say are deeply conflicted about it and many of them never act on it, they even end up killing themselves. They are not "crazy" or "evil" in medical sense, that's why it's hard to find counterpoints in this day where a woman can turn gender but not sexual preference...

Either way, if thinking about it is a crime, then we should conduct studies before it happens and throw them in jail. But with the same rule we should then incarcerate all who harbor all evil thoughts.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:24:40 PM

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:40:41 PM

Well then we should start incarcerating people for thinking about murder? Thinking about something it's not a crime. I recommend a documentary about that cop who had fantasies about killing and raping women. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4503900/

Anyway, like I said, a terrorist doesn't struggle with the fact, he's convinced what he's doing it's right for whatever crazy reason. But pedophiles (not all of course sadly) as many studies say are deeply conflicted about it and many of them never act on it, they even end up killing themselves. They are not "crazy" or "evil" in medical sense, that's why it's hard to find counterpoints in this day where a woman can turn gender but not sexual preference...

Either way, if thinking about it is a crime, then we should conduct studies before it happens and throw them in jail. But with the same rule we should then incarcerate all who harbor all evil thoughts.

I agree Self Euthanasia should not be crime either...

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:13:15 PM

Most have no clue just what is and has been going on. There are those that are actually pushing to normalize not only child molestation, but bestiality...it is beyond warped and bizarre.

From 2011, the conference to "normalize" pedophilia...

While I was on a brief vacation in Wyoming, Johns Hopkins University’s Dr. Fred Berlin gave the keynote address at a Baltimore conference hosted by the latest pedophilia-acceptance group, called B4U-ACT.

This new organization differs from the North American Man/Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, in that it comprises not only pedophiles, but also those who are not in that sexual orientation and want it to be publicly acceptable.

Among the 50 people who were in attendance at this outrageous event were two from Virginia’s Liberty University, Matt Barber and Dr. Judith Reisman, who exposed it.

The Baltimore Sun, Washington Post and New York Times had no coverage of this event, which was attended by a number of admitted pedophiles – or, as this conference re-labeled them, “minor-attracted persons.”

Among “highlights” of this conference, as reported by Barber and Reisman:

Pedophiles are “unfairly stigmatized and demonized” by society.
“Anglo-Americans’ standard on age of consent is new (and ‘puritanical’). In Europe, it was always set at 10 or 12. Ages of consent beyond that are relatively new and very strange, especially for boys. They’ve always been able to have sex at any age.”

“An adult’s desire to have sex with children is ‘normative.’”

Our society should “maximize individual liberty. We have a highly moralistic society that is not consistent with liberty.”

Dr. Fred Berlin acknowledged that it was political activism, similar to that witnessed at the conference, rather than scientific considerations that successfully led to the declassification of homosexuality as a mental disorder.

“The majority of pedophiles are gentle and rational.”

The diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders should “focus on the needs” of the pedophile, and should have “a minimal focus on social control,” rather than obsessing about “the need to protect children.”

Self-described “gay activist” and speaker Jacob Breslow said that children can properly be “the object of our attention.” He further objectified children, suggesting that pedophiles needn’t gain consent from a child to have sex with “it” any more than we need consent from a shoe to wear it. He then used graphic, slang language to favorably describe the act of climaxing (ejaculating) “on or with” a child. No one in attendance objected to this explicit depiction of child sexual assault.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/339113/

And from 2013 at Yale...
Yale hosted its annual sex conference in which bestiality was apparently labeled merely one form of “sexual diversity.”

Survey responses revealed that nine percent of attendees had been paid for sex, 3 percent had engaged in bestiality, and 52 percent had participated in “consensual pain” during sex, according to an article published in the Yale Daily News on Event director Giuliana Berry ’14 told Campus Reform in an interview on Monday that the workshop was brought to campus to teach students not to automatically judge people who may have engaged in these sorts of activities, but rather to respond with “understanding” and “compassion.” ”People do engage in some of these activities that we believe only for example perverts engage in,” she said. “What the goal is is to increase compassion for people who may engage in activities that are not what you would personally consider normal.” McDevitt referred to the range of activities discussed in the workshop as “sexual diversity.”

Over the years, I have documented several similar efforts to normalize bestiality. For example: Peter Singer has notoriously claimed that bestiality is okay, essentially just two animals rubbing intimate body parts. A review in the New York Times Book Review applauded the graphic depiction of chimp/woman sex; The Huffington Post’s resident bioethicist, Jacob Appel, similarly sought to debunk opposition to bestiality by comparing zoophilia to playing Frisbee with a dog;

http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exceptionalism/342202/normalizing-bestiality-yale-wesley-j-smith

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:47:13 PM

Most have no clue just what is and has been going on. There are those that are actually pushing to normalize not only child molestation, but bestiality...it is beyond warped and bizarre.

From 2011, the conference to "normalize" pedophilia...

While I was on a brief vacation in Wyoming, Johns Hopkins University’s Dr. Fred Berlin gave the keynote address at a Baltimore conference hosted by the latest pedophilia-acceptance group, called B4U-ACT.

This new organization differs from the North American Man/Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, in that it comprises not only pedophiles, but also those who are not in that sexual orientation and want it to be publicly acceptable.

Among the 50 people who were in attendance at this outrageous event were two from Virginia’s Liberty University, Matt Barber and Dr. Judith Reisman, who exposed it.

The Baltimore Sun, Washington Post and New York Times had no coverage of this event, which was attended by a number of admitted pedophiles – or, as this conference re-labeled them, “minor-attracted persons.”

Among “highlights” of this conference, as reported by Barber and Reisman:

Pedophiles are “unfairly stigmatized and demonized” by society.
“Anglo-Americans’ standard on age of consent is new (and ‘puritanical’). In Europe, it was always set at 10 or 12. Ages of consent beyond that are relatively new and very strange, especially for boys. They’ve always been able to have sex at any age.”

“An adult’s desire to have sex with children is ‘normative.’”

Our society should “maximize individual liberty. We have a highly moralistic society that is not consistent with liberty.”

Dr. Fred Berlin acknowledged that it was political activism, similar to that witnessed at the conference, rather than scientific considerations that successfully led to the declassification of homosexuality as a mental disorder.

“The majority of pedophiles are gentle and rational.”

The diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders should “focus on the needs” of the pedophile, and should have “a minimal focus on social control,” rather than obsessing about “the need to protect children.”

Self-described “gay activist” and speaker Jacob Breslow said that children can properly be “the object of our attention.” He further objectified children, suggesting that pedophiles needn’t gain consent from a child to have sex with “it” any more than we need consent from a shoe to wear it. He then used graphic, slang language to favorably describe the act of climaxing (ejaculating) “on or with” a child. No one in attendance objected to this explicit depiction of child sexual assault.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/339113/

And from 2013 at Yale...
Yale hosted its annual sex conference in which bestiality was apparently labeled merely one form of “sexual diversity.”

Survey responses revealed that nine percent of attendees had been paid for sex, 3 percent had engaged in bestiality, and 52 percent had participated in “consensual pain” during sex, according to an article published in the Yale Daily News on Event director Giuliana Berry ’14 told Campus Reform in an interview on Monday that the workshop was brought to campus to teach students not to automatically judge people who may have engaged in these sorts of activities, but rather to respond with “understanding” and “compassion.” ”People do engage in some of these activities that we believe only for example perverts engage in,” she said. “What the goal is is to increase compassion for people who may engage in activities that are not what you would personally consider normal.” McDevitt referred to the range of activities discussed in the workshop as “sexual diversity.”

Over the years, I have documented several similar efforts to normalize bestiality. For example: Peter Singer has notoriously claimed that bestiality is okay, essentially just two animals rubbing intimate body parts. A review in the New York Times Book Review applauded the graphic depiction of chimp/woman sex; The Huffington Post’s resident bioethicist, Jacob Appel, similarly sought to debunk opposition to bestiality by comparing zoophilia to playing Frisbee with a dog;

http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exceptionalism/342202/normalizing-bestiality-yale-wesley-j-smith

That was pretty clear. For them (lots them humans with college degrees or teachers) a child is no more than an object, like a shoe. Objects can't have rights, nor children...

How to rationalize this?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:09:11 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 09:36:27 PM by BADecker

No that's exactly what I'm not saying of course, raping a child is completely out of the question, read my post again. If this is a debate then there should be something more to it than pedos are evil. Surely not all pedophiles are the same, is it a crime to be attracted to boys/girls? I don't think they can incarcerate you for that. But they will in a second if you rape one hopefully. I think the debate is actually examining how complex this problem is. You don't see many terrorists don't wanting to be terrorists, or rapists don't wanting to be rapists. They just are or they are not. Many of these people may have all these urges from being abused themselves, think about how sad and tragic that is. I'm not saying give them a medal, it's completely repulsive but to say they are all evil is too simplistic and stupid, sorry. Underage sex should never be legalized that we agree, I'm just saying that I see the point they are raising.

This is a top point. Almost never, up to the point of a strong NEVER, punish someone for what they think, or for their nature, unless they do something to harm someone else.

Thoughts and urges and limited abilities live in all of us in one way or another. Yet, thoughts and urges that are not displayed don't matter to anyone other than the person who has those thoughts and urges.  What right do we have to meddle in the life of someone else if he/she is harming no one else?

Further, if we can meddle in the lives of others, then they can meddle in our lives as well. AND THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IN THIS WHOLE TOPIC. We are talking about people meddling in the lives of others, even though the focus is adults meddling with children.

Here is what the standard should always be. Everything we are talking about needs to be judged based on WHAT SOMEONE HAS DONE... never based on thoughts and urges and limited abilities. Why? Because any other standard gives us what we have today... people who can meddle in the lives of others without cause. And you might be the next one to legally have your rights messed with for no reason, in the name of protecting society from what you think, even though you have done no wrong to anyone.

After all, if someone hasn't meddled in the life of someone else, be the other person a child or an adult, how do you know that he/she ever WILL meddle in the life of someone else? If you punish based on "no harm done" rather than based on the kind of harm that was done, then YOU become the meddler doing the harm.

When it has been proven that someone did wrong to someone else, then punish based on the wrong. The only way that is just is, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, life for life. And make the wrong doer pay 4 times over if it is reimbursement for some wrong he did.

If we had a society that used the above simple measurement for punishing someone, and if we used it all the time rather than all the stupid laws and slaps on hand that we have now, society and life would clean itself up.

This is not to say that crime would be gone. But petty crime almost would be gone. And major crime would be greatly reduced. The fact that we don't have a society with law that works this way, shows that meddlesome thinking crime has taken over in government long ago.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:21:41 AM

1-minute of biting truth from comedian and talk show host, Adam Hills, with the punchline, “Politicians are fucking children, in every sense”:

Adam Hills Rant About UK Government Cuts - The Last Leg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YArJcth7ywc

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: