Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for partner or Investor  (Read 421 times)
robmob (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

Hello I am looking to take on a partner to share some of my workload with or a investor to help me pay to bring on a team to help me take my projects to the next level. I currently own and run 10 .com domains and have made over $200,000 dollars in the last 10 years working from home. After making some poor choices and being the target of a wide spread cyber attack I ended up loosing allot of my hard earnd work, time and money and took some time off. In my peak I was featured in the news twice and with very little effort was able to bring my sites to making $1000 dollars a day.

I currently have a established BTC domain with established social networks. I also have 9 other domains that are not BTC related but will be used to help drive traffic to the domain by the use of investor ads.I need someone who can do what i do and manage all aspects of the sites. that means you must have knowledge of how SEO works, how to code in HTML 5 , CSS, PHP JAVA and be able to code using bootstrap as well as use MySQLI and be able to design. If I can not find someone with the experience I will be looking for a investor.

I would prefer if your interested  that you send me a pm and we can arrange a skype meeting where I can talk to you man to man or man to woman allowing each of us to get to know each other better for a better  potential future partnership. 

I have lots of good ideas but not enough time or man power to complete them.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: