Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16112 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:23:13 AM

Buying bitcoin for me is some sort of investment. Selling it later at a higher price will defenitely earn you. I'd prefer selling. There are other ways to get bitcoin than buying.
Of course selling your coins is much better then buying them that is just so obvious. Giving out money to buy coins is not a fun thing to do but when you are going to sell and knowing that you will have money coming in is always going to put a smile on your face.

At this stage I will prefer to buy some bitcoins for future, as price is not too high so can afford to buy, and will sell in future when I see higher price.

The bitcoin price starts to rise again. It is around $470 now. If it breaks out,  we might see $500 next month.
Shocked i see that the price rise high again in $470 but i am still not convince to buy right now because i think the price will decrease again soon and we see more dumping in ethereum and lisk they are converting it again back into bitcoin.. thats why the price is increased..
I have the same opinion as you. seems will decrease again, and will not touch $500 in the near future, but it will happen when approaching halving

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:51:23 AM

Buying bitcoin for me is some sort of investment. Selling it later at a higher price will defenitely earn you. I'd prefer selling. There are other ways to get bitcoin than buying.
Of course selling your coins is much better then buying them that is just so obvious. Giving out money to buy coins is not a fun thing to do but when you are going to sell and knowing that you will have money coming in is always going to put a smile on your face.

At this stage I will prefer to buy some bitcoins for future, as price is not too high so can afford to buy, and will sell in future when I see higher price.

The bitcoin price starts to rise again. It is around $470 now. If it breaks out,  we might see $500 next month.
Shocked i see that the price rise high again in $470 but i am still not convince to buy right now because i think the price will decrease again soon and we see more dumping in ethereum and lisk they are converting it again back into bitcoin.. thats why the price is increased..
I have the same opinion as you. seems will decrease again, and will not touch $500 in the near future, but it will happen when approaching halving

$500 is not difficult to achieve now I guess, we are getting closer to $500 price, and it will surely reach there at the time of halving.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:58:15 AM

right now my strategy is only to hold and wait to see what happens in the future but a couple of days ago since the price was down i was only planning for buying bitcoin to seize the day the best i could.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:14:11 PM

right now my strategy is only to hold and wait to see what happens in the future but a couple of days ago since the price was down i was only planning for buying bitcoin to seize the day the best i could.

I think is this is not the right time to buy, for me this price is higher so I would prefer to sell at this stage and will buy if price goes below $450.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:40:34 PM

I think is this is not the right time to buy, for me this price is higher so I would prefer to sell at this stage and will buy if price goes below $450.

You might not see $450 again. Or I think the price going to $450 with a very small chance. It is your choice.

This is probably not the best time to buy, I will wait till it drops to $450 again but the chances are very low that now we will see that price in next couple of weeks.
gamelover623

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:00:41 PM

I just want to earn them this time. I'm trying to find a job that pays thru bitcoin. The mini job sites don't have much jobs listed on it though. If it has I might just not go into signature campaign by now.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:15:36 PM

It's back how is situation goes, like in couple days the price rising much so i think for now would prefer to buying bitcoin and hold it until my target reached.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:44:28 PM

I just used this price increase to short a few coins between $510-$520 at Bitfinex. I am quite happy with the result as my patience is paying off bigtime.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:05:01 PM

for now I will not buy because it was too high and will not sell, because it seems it will continue to rise. but I still hold because previously I have prepared

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:51:15 AM

$500 is not difficult to achieve now I guess, we are getting closer to $500 price, and it will surely reach there at the time of halving.
it seems that we have touched $500 even more. is beyond my expectations, because previously I predict $500 when approaching halving, but halving still far and the current price has touched $500, even the china market already exceeds $550

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:20:46 PM

it seems that we have touched $500 even more. is beyond my expectations, because previously I predict $500 when approaching halving, but halving still far and the current price has touched $500, even the china market already exceeds $550

Exactly, and the best thing is our predictions are achieve before our expected time, we assumed that $500 will be halving but it reached there pretty soon, I hope it remains there for long time.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:55:17 PM

Exactly, and the best thing is our predictions are achieve before our expected time, we assumed that $500 will be halving but it reached there pretty soon, I hope it remains there for long time.

After the recent rise, I think the bitcoin price could be around $600 during the halving period in July.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:05:17 PM

After the recent rise, I think the bitcoin price could be around $600 during the halving period in July.

My prediction is that we will see $600 price before the halving and price at halving would be around $700 as price is going up very fast now.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:54:19 PM

Bitcoin price is stable around 450$ .
What do you prefer now ?
Right time to buy bitcoins or sell bitcoins ? What are your predictions for the year 2016 ?

price now is 510$ and i still prefer to buy bitcoins now, because of simple reason, to have more bitcoins before halving, because this way everyone who will sell bitcoins after halving will get profit

and my prediction is that price of bitcoin at end of this year will be very large, 1000$ or even more, so this will be very good year for bitcoin and all bitcoin users

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:58:26 PM

This is still not the best time to buy bitcoin maybe selling is the best because it will decrease again sooner and buy again just choose a margin to from 530 to 520 to make even 10 usd per buy low and sell high..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:15:01 AM

This is still not the best time to buy bitcoin maybe selling is the best because it will decrease again sooner and buy again just choose a margin to from 530 to 520 to make even 10 usd per buy low and sell high..

it is difficult to predict when a situation like this, and I think the buying and selling is not the right time. if we sell it probably could go higher, because if you see the china market price has more than $550, and also if you buy, the price is too high, and at times can fall back.

arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 08:47:11 AM

it is difficult to predict when a situation like this, and I think the buying and selling is not the right time. if we sell it probably could go higher, because if you see the china market price has more than $550, and also if you buy, the price is too high, and at times can fall back.

Its very hard to tell that its ok to buy now because bitcoin price for today is high enough already and really we cannot predict what may happen to it, or it will go up for more or it will suddenly fall down and as we can see for today price even go higher but we cant predict when it stops knowing halving is nearly happen but if they really a risktaker then buy its 80 percent chances you will earn because bitcoin  price is intended to rise because of its flactuation and massive buying  of bitcoins and 20 perceny losing because in some instance price for now is in high State and if some people decide to seLl already their big amount of bitcoin i think it can affect for its rising.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:26:30 AM

I think that buying will be much better than selling it will be wasted if you are selling now and that is because it is going to rise in the future and that would be nice for the people with already Bitcoin.
There are now this time a lot of people that is holding and it is nice to see that they are not greedy and just have patience for it.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:39:51 AM

I think that buying will be much better than selling it will be wasted if you are selling now and that is because it is going to rise in the future and that would be nice for the people with already Bitcoin.
There are now this time a lot of people that is holding and it is nice to see that they are not greedy and just have patience for it.

Buying is good but everyone cannot afford to buy at current price, some of them even would have sold some of their coins when it crossed $500 mark.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:41:14 AM

Buying is good but everyone cannot afford to buy at current price, some of them even would have sold some of their coins when it crossed $500 mark.

The current price is a rise of $100 over the past month, but it is still low compared to the price in a few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: