Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.2 BTC Needed -- Payback January 15th of 0.35 BTC  (Read 578 times)
ancientye (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:50:44 PM

I am in need of a small 0.2 BTC loan. I am a student who receives a large check at the beginning of the school year, and 0.2 BTC are worth more now to me than 0.35 BTC will be in January.

I'll email you from my school email with a copy for my estatement as proof of this! I am a (somewhat) active reddit user "ancientye," and I am certainly willing to add whomever does this loan as a friend on my personal facebook account.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:54:34 PM

Read this topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 , once you understand what it maens you can try to make another thread , even your rates are little bit too good to be true honestly .
If you are willing to give your personal info and not giving any collateral , I'd suggest going somewhere like BTCJam to get your loan .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:55:23 PM

No, just no. It doesn't matter, there is no proof you will get a check.
You need to offer collateral. A guarantee you will receive a large sum doesn't equate to you paying back to loan.
So you need to offer collateral, this isn't a ask for bitcoin, promise to pay back later forum.
ancientye (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:02:57 PM

I don't mind providing proof of my money acquisition. It is a pretty standard procedure.

Duomo, you don't seem to understand relative value. I had a number of things arise and 0.2 BTC will allow for me to complete these tasks. I guess you've never been a student, haha.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 01:53:53 PM

I don't mind providing proof of my money acquisition. It is a pretty standard procedure.

How does proof of money acquisition lead to proof of loan repayment?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:09:22 PM

If you dont to offer a valid collateral  you could lock this thread asap.
ancientye (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:27:35 PM

It makes me sick to read your responses. I don't want any support from such a jaded, boring crowd.

I assumed this would be a wonderful idea for you guys to make some money, but I would rather not give any of you a penny. I would offer some collateral, but I assume I would be scammed by whomever accepted my request.
Duomo

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:30:49 PM

It makes me sick to read your responses. I don't want any support from such a jaded, boring crowd.

I assumed this would be a wonderful idea for you guys to make some money, but I would rather not give any of you a penny. I would offer some collateral, but I assume I would be scammed by whomever accepted my request.

Umm no, it doesn't make you sick to read such responses. You ask for about $88 U.S.D without any to back it up.
This is lending section, you are required to put collateral to an "escrow" who will hold it until you pay the loan back.
You should offer collateral worth more than .2 if you are trying to get a loan of .2
But no, no one here wants to help you honestly if you don't offer collateral because you are new.
I know you said this but I say this to you.
I would rather not give you a penny  Grin
ancientye (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:35:08 PM

Just proves my point. Keep your bitcoin, kids.
Duomo

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:37:00 PM

Just proves my point. Keep your bitcoin, kids.

Thank you. Now will you please lock this thread since you neither have no legitimate collateral to offer nor does anyone show interest in lending to you without collateral.
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:24:59 PM

Keep your bitcoin, kids.
The insane amount of irony in this post
I'll email you from my school email
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: