Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281168 times)
sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:15:59 PM

Bitcoin is way better because its easier with global payments and also is controlled by yourself, no one that is looking afterwards you like paypal does.
I really hate paypal for its limitations these days, they are limiting much accounts...really annoying.

I would like to go with you,Paypal is worst international transactions, If send through bitcoins means Its very fast and fees also very less normally.
Paypal have many scam attempt by Email scams, Spam scams and many more...

Bitcoin most simple than PP, we can control our money 100% no one can freeze our money, no one can make limited to transfer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:18:56 PM

I prefer bitcoin above all currency's because I think its much safer, not a lot phishing websites and also the fact that you cannot get robbed.
Plus its also that the bitcoin is a real currency, paypal is not a real currency its more a pay method that you can use.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

I like them both but I must say that bitcoin is for me good, I'm also a seller of all kind of services(mostly freelance stuff) and if people want to pay with paypal they sometimes can do it to my account or I get limited because they do not trust it.
With the bitcoin I do not have this anymore so for my its much better.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

I prefer bitcoin above all currency's because I think its much safer, not a lot phishing websites and also the fact that you cannot get robbed.
Plus its also that the bitcoin is a real currency, paypal is not a real currency its more a pay method that you can use.

Why do you say tehre are fewer phishing website in bitcoin related business. When it becomes popular, there will be scam sites as well.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:58:51 PM

Paypal is good but I think the bitcoin is better it only need some more popularity in my opinion than it would even be much better.
The only thing that is nice and good from paypal is that money is reversible.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:08:05 AM

Bitcoin is much better because you will never get limited and it has a lot of advantages, as a example its you that has the ropes in your hand.
No one else can control your wallet its your money and no one can get it.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:15:11 AM

Bitcoin and paypal is good in terms of security.

Bitcoin you can easily use it for  sending and receiving funds.
Paypal sometimes when you send money you will get limited
When you send money using bitcoin and didnt receive the product you cannot recover it.
Paypal you can claim it back.

Bitcoin is a good alternative for those Paypal country limit.

ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:27:13 AM

I think bitcoin is better too, In paypal you cant invest your earnings.Most of the times paypal is used by the scammers, Bitcoin is better than bitcoin.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:25:04 AM

Most of the people prefer to use PayPal because they give you a opportunity to buy something
with warranty to get your money back. If you didn't receive your order or it has some damage. that's why people love to use PayPal for the secure payment services.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:05:00 AM

I think bitcoin is better too, In paypal you cant invest your earnings.Most of the times paypal is used by the scammers, Bitcoin is better than bitcoin.
paypal scammers? I think eating paypal more quality this time. Paypal Sycnhrone by credit card at this time. I waited bitcoin can do all that.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:21:10 PM

Bitcoin and Paypal are on the same level now around this moment but if you are going to talk about the future than you already know that Bitcoin will be better soon.
And the reason is because Bitcoin is now more used and more stores are also going to accept Bitcoin.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

I think they are both good but I also think you cannot compare them together because one is a currency and payment method and the other one(paypal) is only for payments(transactions).
Bitcoin is a becoming a real currency and wants to become a currency, with paypal this is not the point at all.

I disagree, you can still pay with them both and they are both used for transactions and payments so I think you can compare them with each other.

Overall I think the bitcoin is much better because the lack of security at PayPal is clearly visible and its also that PayPal indeed limits accounts very fast because of suspicious behavior...
As you can see now you see that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the value is going to rise and that is quite nice for the currency itself.
But users from paypal are also going to stop using paypal and they will now use Bitcoin more and that would be perfect for Bitcoin.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:23:22 PM

I think they are both good but I also think you cannot compare them together because one is a currency and payment method and the other one(paypal) is only for payments(transactions).
Bitcoin is a becoming a real currency and wants to become a currency, with paypal this is not the point at all.

I disagree, you can still pay with them both and they are both used for transactions and payments so I think you can compare them with each other.

Overall I think the bitcoin is much better because the lack of security at PayPal is clearly visible and its also that PayPal indeed limits accounts very fast because of suspicious behavior...
As you can see now you see that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the value is going to rise and that is quite nice for the currency itself.
But users from paypal are also going to stop using paypal and they will now use Bitcoin more and that would be perfect for Bitcoin.

I think the users of paypal will keep on using the paypal if bitcoin is adopted by paypal. The fee will be lower.

B2

BitDouble.io

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:09:18 AM

Like has been said, theres no comparison.... one is a currency and the other one is payment method.
Right now paypal doesnt accept bitcoin(and can even freeze your account) but eventually they might change that.

Steam just opened a door, and bitcoin will come in now!
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:00:44 AM

I find paypal an ok way to get money to other people in the state continent that I am in so I say that is what I prefer to use.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:03:59 AM

I find paypal an ok way to get money to other people in the state continent that I am in so I say that is what I prefer to use.
each has his opinion oang respectively. but paypal is now very rare. paypal credit card requires verification. but not everyone has a credit card. it was quite difficult. in contrast to bitcoin, using bitcoin is as easy as using real money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:40:53 AM

Bitcoin is much better than paypal as bitcoin is accepted worldwide and it is a currency for world wide and a payment system for all over the world , while paypal is a payment system limited to some countries. so businesses with bitcoin are accessible to all over the world while those businesses with paypal are only accessible to those countries where paypal is allowed
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

Bitcoin is much better than paypal as bitcoin is accepted worldwide and it is a currency for world wide and a payment system for all over the world , while paypal is a payment system limited to some countries. so businesses with bitcoin are accessible to all over the world while those businesses with paypal are only accessible to those countries where paypal is allowed

I like paypal too, but for me bitcoin is the real thing. It has all
Potential
Control
Low fees
and more things

Those are the exact reason why I don't like paypal and with me many others.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:24:33 PM

Potential
Control
Low fees
and more things

You are right about this for sure, it has such good features and I even think you cannot compare them with each other.
One is just a pay method and the other a currency.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 02:04:44 AM

Potential
Control
Low fees
and more things

paypal is good too.
don't forget about chargeback feature, if you are consument,/ costumer, this feature very usefull

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: