Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281168 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:19:28 PM

I think is have any questions for you. maybe can you tell me about the different in the faster between bitcoin and PayPal? Huh
PayPal and bitcoin have a different system for their security too. we can't make a compare for both of them.

Bitcoin is much better than paypal as bitcoin is accepted worldwide and it is a currency for world wide and a payment system for all over the world , while paypal is a payment system limited to some countries. so businesses with bitcoin are accessible to all over the world while those businesses with paypal are only accessible to those countries where paypal is allowed
There are countries that actually have anti Bitcoin laws where the usage of Bitcoin can make you end up in prison or get a hefty fine.

It's a damn shame of course, but the governments of these countries know very well that Bitcoin is far superior compared to their old fashion and corrupt financial system.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:23:41 AM

I think is have any questions for you. maybe can you tell me about the different in the faster between bitcoin and PayPal? Huh
PayPal and bitcoin have a different system for their security too. we can't make a compare for both of them.

Bitcoin is much better than paypal as bitcoin is accepted worldwide and it is a currency for world wide and a payment system for all over the world , while paypal is a payment system limited to some countries. so businesses with bitcoin are accessible to all over the world while those businesses with paypal are only accessible to those countries where paypal is allowed

You are right paypal really restrict the services and businesses to the limited areas of the world and worldwide businesses cannot rely on paypal they need a system of worldwide and so the adopt bitcoin for themselves. One of the bad feature of paypal is that it often freezes accounts so destroy people's hard work.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:54:16 PM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

iam use both bitcoin and paypal
both its own advantages and disadvantages
bitcoin can use trading and revenue profit and use trading anonymous digital curency and nothing feature dispute save all transaction
paypal is good regulated very strict rules ready feature dispute is very good can use buy in store online
but i think is bitcoin better than best is compare paypal
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 08:36:33 PM

There are countries that actually have anti Bitcoin laws where the usage of Bitcoin can make you end up in prison or get a hefty fine.

Put please the list of such countries.

Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:55:13 PM

We all know that BTC is reliable and have a faster transaction it is proven in all similar campaign and advertisement, however paypal is more accepted as a wallet in terms of someones money. I think it is only a matter of time before BTC dominate the system of currency.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:35:49 PM

I recommend that if you sell bitcoins, don't accept payment via paypal. Apparently the buyer can claim that they did not receive any bitcoins and then paypal will refund their money at your expense. You will have lost your money and bitcoins. Paypal could easily check that the bitcoins were sent, but I have heard that they don't do that. I don't know if there is any risk for the buyer in this situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 12:31:05 AM

Apparently the buyer can claim

This is a buyer protection.
Scammers are distructive people.
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:49:04 AM

In one form bitcoin seems better than PayPal and in some other things PayPal will be better than bitcoin. When you consider the transaction fee most users prefer of using bitcoin. At the same for shopping most users prefer PayPal because of acceptance over most of the stores as well increased security on refund. Its better to use upon one's requirements.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:28:53 AM

i do like bitcoin and honestly i have never used PayPal ever but some days ago when i visited tor network sites i see many sites selling hacked PayPal accounts so i will not consider it as a safe option

marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:32:28 AM

i do like bitcoin and honestly i have never used PayPal ever but some days ago when i visited tor network sites i see many sites selling hacked PayPal accounts so i will not consider it as a safe option

Sure, your Paypal account could get hacked if you don't protect it with a strong password and good security practices. Encryption does the rest. One could also fairly easily have his bitcoin private keys stolen if he left them unencrypted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:07:41 AM

That's a user fault and not the Paypal itself. One example why Paypal got hacked is by logging in on a phishing site thru advertisements. That is common for PTC users where ads are hidden in a source that's why people don't recognized it if it is legit site or phishing.

Bitcoin and Paypal must be taken seriously by it's user responsibly in order to prevent problems in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:01:50 PM

Sure, your Paypal account could get hacked if you don't protect it with a strong password and good security practices. Encryption does the rest. One could also fairly easily have his bitcoin private keys stolen if he left them unencrypted.

Well, I think the use of a paypal account is very troublesome. I also never used it, and it really makes me confused. the account is locked, and a lot of things you must do. for I know bitcoin, I guess there is no obstacle from using it, only a few times I was deceived, but all was fine, so I think bitcoin is still better than paypal

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:31:41 PM

Well, I think the use of a paypal account is very troublesome. I also never used it, and it really makes me confused. the account is locked, and a lot of things you must do. for I know bitcoin, I guess there is no obstacle from using it, only a few times I was deceived, but all was fine, so I think bitcoin is still better than paypal

So bitcoin is more better to use for the transactions of or money rather than paypal, In the past I always wanted to have a system of payment transaction which will have the lowest fees for its transactions and now I got it in the form of bitcoin, I love it.
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:51:20 PM

I have had a paypal account for the last 7 years but my experience with it over the years will definitely make me prefer bitcoin than paypal. First, paypal has some fees for transactions but this is not the main problem because even bitcoin has transaction fees associated with it. The main problem for me in regard to paypal are the restrictions and lack of flexibility in withdrawing funds globally. It is evident that you cannot withdrawal your paypal funds to banks in some countries and if it does, it will take very long to hit your account. Secondly, paypal transactions are reversible just in case the sender raises a complain. I lost $700 in paypal when i exchanged paypal with bitcoin because I will dealing with a scammer who waited until he had received bitcoins then raised a complain with paypal. the whole amount was reversed and I lost both the bitcoin and the $700.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:20:32 PM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
Your title is entirly differnt from your post content.If you ask which one is better bitcoinor paypal,the obvious answer here would be bitcoin.
To answer the question in your op,I would say yes it is risky to buy bitcoin with paypal.In fact it is always risky to buy bitcoin from any indevidual without escrow

SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:36:28 PM

I prefer to bitcoin bitcoin because I could make a fortune out of trading profits
with bitcoin can also earn money from the campaign signature
bitcoin is anonymous no dispute that feature quite comfortable and less hassle
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:36:17 AM

I prefer to bitcoin bitcoin because I could make a fortune out of trading profits
well, indeed very many advantages of bitcoin on paypal. I think in terms of business too, bitcoin is still far better than paypal. think about it, if you keep money in a long time in a paypal account, it will never grow, it will make it even less. but if you put it in the form of bitcoin, I think the longer you save, the more money can you earn
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:09:27 AM

well, indeed very many advantages of bitcoin on paypal. I think in terms of business too, bitcoin is still far better than paypal. think about it, if you keep money in a long time in a paypal account, it will never grow, it will make it even less. but if you put it in the form of bitcoin, I think the longer you save, the more money can you earn

Yes, everything have both pros and the cons. "There is always two sides of the coin." Now, between the bitcoin and paypal. I'd choose bitcoin when it comes to convenience, why? Because it doesn't require any age to start to create an account and earn money unlike in paypal. It requires you to have legal age first to have an account. In addition, bitcoin also don't need bank account to start, user friendly isn't it?

Now, when it comes to businesses and security, I'd prefer PayPal because usually, all of the transactions of the company and other services, PayPal is their mode of payment. Though it requires some requirements that not anyone can afford. The security is there and it is widely used by the Large companies.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:42:44 PM

Yes, everything have both pros and the cons. "There is always two sides of the coin." Now, between the bitcoin and paypal. I'd choose bitcoin when it comes to convenience, why? Because it doesn't require any age to start to create an account and earn money unlike in paypal. It requires you to have legal age first to have an account. In addition, bitcoin also don't need bank account to start, user friendly isn't it?

Now, when it comes to businesses and security, I'd prefer PayPal because usually, all of the transactions of the company and other services, PayPal is their mode of payment. Though it requires some requirements that not anyone can afford. The security is there and it is widely used by the Large companies.

For businesses yo are suggestion paypal and you points are great, but there are a lot of companies who are irritated with paypal and they already have faced a lot of  issues with paypal, especially they freeze their thousands of dollars, and the other negative point with paypal is that it is not accessible to all parts of the world while bitcoin is available to every corner of the world where internet is available.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:27:26 PM

For businesses yo are suggestion paypal and you points are great, but there are a lot of companies who are irritated with paypal and they already have faced a lot of  issues with paypal, especially they freeze their thousands of dollars, and the other negative point with paypal is that it is not accessible to all parts of the world while bitcoin is available to every corner of the world where internet is available.

While I do agree with you that Bitcoin is available everywhere in the world as long as you are connected to the internet. I also have to say that certain countries don't allow their businesses to get involved in Bitcoin. Even worse, businesses that ignore these anti Bitcoin policies will be sanctioned heavily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: