Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1milion € from Btc?  (Read 4158 times)
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:39:03 PM

If you had a million euros worth of bitcoin in sure you would already know the answer to that question so I call bullshit.

Well, there have been histories of super early adopters which were clueless about Bitcoin and happened to buy a ton of them just to buy some weed in Silk Road or something along the lines. They forgot they had the Bitcoin, then they find out years later and are clueless about it since exchanges didn't even exist back then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:22:17 PM

Say what did I just read that good you want to convert your 1 million to bitcoin, :O Oh man I don't know where.
Just do 1000 dollars a month or just wait a little bit when bitcoin is dropping or something.
WoJJ78

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:46:44 PM

Simply invest in altcoins. Although they are mostly a gamble right now, they are extremely profitable if you look at them, and study and predict well. I personally am too lazy and unlucky to work with altcoins, I just work with bitcoin trading.

very risk, i would invest only in the well known altcoin, like dash, monero, litecoin, and doge, and maybe ethereum, the other it's like a dice game

Speaking about Litecoin, who thinks this coin will ever go up in the future? I still hodl a few of 'em Smiley don't know what to do.
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:06:43 PM

I can help make cashing 350,000 € . Where are you from ?
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:16:57 PM

Simply invest in altcoins. Although they are mostly a gamble right now, they are extremely profitable if you look at them, and study and predict well. I personally am too lazy and unlucky to work with altcoins, I just work with bitcoin trading.

very risk, i would invest only in the well known altcoin, like dash, monero, litecoin, and doge, and maybe ethereum, the other it's like a dice game

Speaking about Litecoin, who thinks this coin will ever go up in the future? I still hodl a few of 'em Smiley don't know what to do.

Litecoin is pretty dead in my book... their social networks seem to be pretty abandoned, Litecoin reddit is somewhat active but no one really cares about the coin anymore beyond the occasional pump and dump. I guess it will always have the network effect of being "the original altcoin" so potential big pumps aren't discarded.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:25:30 PM

I don't think people announce on forums they have a million handy - on a forum of technical people  Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:30:42 PM

seems dead but at least it's among the notorious ones, so it should hold up some value even in the future
WoJJ78

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:57:21 PM

seems dead but at least it's among the notorious ones, so it should hold up some value even in the future

True. I think i'll just hold them even though it's not much, you never know. Smiley

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:03:11 PM

oh wow thats a lot of money i must admit a little bit strange that you did not think about it before getting that much bitcoins though i believe that you could try trading through several exchanges as most of the have the limits what would make it impossible to get that much money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:09:55 AM

That's a lot to spend on bitcoin. Sounds unreal to me that you have that much money to spend on bitcoin. I'm sure that if you really had this that you would know what and where to buy bitcoin.
If not, I would suggest not to buy at only 1 place, it's too much to spend all at once, best to spread it.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:42:17 AM

That's a lot to spend on bitcoin. Sounds unreal to me that you have that much money to spend on bitcoin. I'm sure that if you really had this that you would know what and where to buy bitcoin.
If not, I would suggest not to buy at only 1 place, it's too much to spend all at once, best to spread it.

guys guys you all are taking wrong, read the OP message carefully, he is asking to cashout btc not investing in btc, before replying just read the message properly, just for campaign post dont post wrongly, he want to cashout his btc worth 1million pound.

if he is real then i think till now he would have got so many suggestion, but one i can give is dont go all in in one shot from which country you are you have to check about legal issues and tax problem, because high transaction are getting notified by laws.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:00:13 PM

guys guys you all are taking wrong, read the OP message carefully, he is asking to cashout btc not investing in btc, before replying just read the message properly, just for campaign post dont post wrongly, he want to cashout his btc worth 1million pound.

if he is real then i think till now he would have got so many suggestion, but one i can give is dont go all in in one shot from which country you are you have to check about legal issues and tax problem, because high transaction are getting notified by laws.

Doesn't really matter, same advice still applies.

Don't cashout at 1 exchange, spread it over several ones. Even if OP does wants to cashout, he's going to run into tax issues no matter how much you're going to cash out. It will eventually come down to the same amount of taxes that he's going to have to pay in the end.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:00:59 PM

True. I think i'll just hold them even though it's not much, you never know. Smiley

it's good to take profit from it at every halving, them dump and forget, i would do this strategy with litecoin and other similar strong altcoin
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:01:31 PM

it's good to take profit from it at every halving, them dump and forget, i would do this strategy with litecoin and other similar strong altcoin

Is it the strategy that everyone should follow???
If yes, then how will we get the "stability" that always we talk about???
Also, who will be interested in a "pump-dump-n-forget" type of currency, where the future of that currency is uncertain and in the hands of those who are just to make money on it???

WoJJ78

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:42:22 PM

We'll see where the price goes after the bitcoin halving coming July, I know I don't have much reason to believe in LTC atm, but I have a feeling it's gonna have a good kick in the future.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:38:11 AM

Is it the strategy that everyone should follow???
If yes, then how will we get the "stability" that always we talk about???
Also, who will be interested in a "pump-dump-n-forget" type of currency, where the future of that currency is uncertain and in the hands of those who are just to make money on it???

the stability it's only a concern for bitcoin, not for altcoin that does not offer anythign new and are not accepted as bitcoin is
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:34:54 AM

1 million is just to much if you want to convert it to 1 bitcoin. If I was you just better to just do 10.000 euro to bitcoin.
Just to be safe if it is your first time converting your euro to bitcoins. But is not my money so do what you want.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:54:42 AM

Yeah I'd have to agree, most altcoins are so unstable at the moment, you could end up losing a big chunk of that investment.
And to answer OP, go with a reputable exchange, Kraken should be fine and contact their support.

Ask if you could Skype with someone and try to come to an arrangement that way.

sildyas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:48:02 PM

Guys, where is best place to get 1 milion € out from BTC?
I need money inside europe!
Is kraken better then bitstamp? Or any other better?

I wonder if you can use the bitcoin directly. If you want to buy expensive thing from seller, you can ask the seller if he accepts bitcoin.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:53:52 PM

If you have such a big amount of money to turn into fiat you better use 3-4 exchanges. Else you won't be able to convert in a reasonable time period.
Make an account on the bigger exchanges mentioned here and verify your account. The use the daily cap to convert your coins into fiat.
[/quotes]

Exactly. It will take you  a very long time to exchange that amount of money, if you use only 1 exchange. I recommend using multiple exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: