Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: You want to reduce taxes by paying in bitcoin?( CLOSED )  (Voting closed: January 16, 2016, 12:05:10 PM)
Yes, I want - 1 (50%)
I do not want - 0 (0%)
neutral - 1 (50%)
I am on the side of bitmain - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment in bitcoin law reducing taxes  (Read 1054 times)
marvykkio (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:05:10 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 07:12:59 PM by marvykkio

Poll closed, each with their own ideas,
I do not like to cheat me, from my government will do by anyone.
you are so happy? pay a lot, pay pay, that's your business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:19:38 PM

In EU BITCOIN is money.

EU's Top Court Rules That Bitcoin Exchange Is Tax-Free

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-22/bitcoin-virtual-currency-exchange-is-tax-free-eu-court-says-ig21wzcd

For Bitcoin, EU Tax Ruling Was Right on the Money
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2015/10/22/for-bitcoin-eu-tax-ruling-was-right-on-the-money/

Payments in  another other money worth when the euro, calculated at the rate of the day of custom declaration.
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:40:11 PM

I when I called the Italian customs have told me that the only value that counts is the one stated in the invoice issuing the seller, so even though I sent him screanshot my payment did not believe me, and that for them had no value, and that if I wanted the goods had to pay duties given in the invoice declared by the seller.
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:43:11 PM

In EU BITCOIN is money.

EU's Top Court Rules That Bitcoin Exchange Is Tax-Free

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-22/bitcoin-virtual-currency-exchange-is-tax-free-eu-court-says-ig21wzcd

For Bitcoin, EU Tax Ruling Was Right on the Money
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2015/10/22/for-bitcoin-eu-tax-ruling-was-right-on-the-money/

Payments in  another other money worth when the euro, calculated at the rate of the day of custom declaration.

however I have seen that you have not voted, I do these surveys to save us buyers,.
wrapped do not understand if you like pay as much, or do not care to save.

early public response bitmain about the survey I did in October to increase the guarantee from 90 to 180 days.
but if I do not receive help from all of you users will be useless.
thanks a lot
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:14:39 PM

however I have seen that you have not voted, I do these surveys to save us buyers,.
wrapped do not understand if you like pay as much, or do not care to save.

early public response bitmain about the survey I did in October to increase the guarantee from 90 to 180 days.
but if I do not receive help from all of you users will be useless.
thanks a lot

There's nothing to vote.

You want to reduce taxes by paying in bitcoin?

When do I pay by bank transfer,  taxes are calculated on that amount what I paid by bank transfer, not from Bitmain Invoice, which typically will be different.

When I paid with BTC, I add to declaration print screen from Bitmain site from "invoice"  and VAT are calculated from Bitmain that Invoice, which bitmain sent with the miners.

So I already know how to pay less VAT  Wink  But it does not work in your country.
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

we do not speak of bank transfer, we are talking about payment in BTC, which is not any payment for customs, then the seller may also declare a lower value

for example S7 costs $ 1,200 and pay at bitcoin
bitmain could also declare $ 700
This permeterebbe users to pay less money to customs.

but maybe you're financially well, and you do not need to save.
thank you anyway for your time even if you have not voted.

the world becomes a shit for people who do not rebel, and only make us slaves. Angry
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:20:53 PM

the world becomes a shit for people who do not rebel, and only make us slaves. Angry

Hopefully you understand that taxes appointed by your government not from Bitmain?

Thus you rebelling in wrong direction.
............................................................................... ......
My tax authority does not  believe Invoices for most Chinese sellers, because they have smaller, when real payment.
So they want picture from Paypal payment or from Bank transfer.

In reality smaller bills caused me only  trouble by declaring.
J4bberwock

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:44:32 PM

we do not speak of bank transfer, we are talking about payment in BTC, which is not any payment for customs, then the seller may also declare a lower value

for example S7 costs $ 1,200 and pay at bitcoin
bitmain could also declare $ 700
This permeterebbe users to pay less money to customs.

but maybe you're financially well, and you do not need to save.
thank you anyway for your time even if you have not voted.

It's not as  simple as putting a number on a paper. There is much more things involved when you are a company.

Even if I'd like to pay less taxes, big companies exporting from China are taking huge risks if they are making false declaration on the exported value. I believe you can easily check on Google what the risks are for the company making false declaration.
This value should be the same as the one declared in the results of the company. Large companies are subject to more control than small ones too, at least, here in France.

I'm not taking the risk when selling through my company.
When selling as an individual, it's a different story.

Considering Bitmain is also getting 17% of the declared exported value back from Chinese government.
Would you risk getting penalties for false declaration and at the same time lowering the amount you get back from the government if you were owning Bitmain?

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:45:25 PM

Hopefully you understand that taxes appointed by your government not from Bitmain?

Thus you rebelling in wrong direction.

This x 1000000

Also, why should Bitmain break the law for you by declaring lower invoice value because you pay in BTC?  If you want to save VAT or duty, register your business and claim it as expenses.  Otherwise, take your argument to the italian government.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:04:08 PM

when pay for the goods in BTC, you think he pays taxes?It shows that he sold goods? all gain and clean, then she breaks no law on his part if he declares a price a little lower, it would save only customers.
but what the hell do you have in mind? but you know what I mean?
or you are good only to ask to lower the price if you want to buy coupons, miners used, or something else.
but if we talk about bitmain there appears to touch something valuable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: