Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer: On9isrock (Fadirul Ramli)  (Read 6190 times)
Kelticfox (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 05:39:16 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2022, 11:24:58 AM by Kelticfox

[Deleted]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 05:54:47 PM

HE JUST GOT OWNED

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 06:37:48 PM

Oh well. I saw this coming, but I didn't think anyone would fall for this. Undecided
In fact, I'm in the same country as he's from (although not in the same state), and even I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.
Short of funds for food? Holy crap, there's no Bitcoin exchanger here!  

The date of birth, address, ID card and etc you have on him seems to be in order. There's a slight mistranslation of Islam Lelaki, which means Islamic Male.  His lelong.com.my (the local equivalent to ebay.com) http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sottalov@1 (note the non-paying bids he has). He graduated from SMT Termeloh, a small technician school of approx. 342 students.  The streamyx.com address could be an important lead as it's his ISP-assigned email address.  He goes under a multitude of other money making forums as either on9isrock or sottalov. The IP addresses you have for him is kind of pointless except to prove his location as the ISP uses the dynamic IP system here.

His portrait picture: http://imgur.com/KgSef
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 06:56:47 PM

A cursory search reveals that he's already infamous in local forums for such antics. He's permanently banned from various forums for begging/attempted scamming. In short, he's one of those good for nothings that would've ended in the streets without his parents' financial assistance.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:16:50 AM

He's still active with his Facebook account and phone number. You could probably try to contact him and his associates.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 02:37:27 PM

names are cheap. people make new ones all the time.  I guess that's why.
on9isrock

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:18:00 PM

give me time to salary entering my account
and please help reduce the interest which is high
2 weeks please
and all will be gone

my address :18TTx6qBr2LTiyRu6SuLDX1SFwDCQyeJRC
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 03:10:40 AM

give me time to salary entering my account
and please help reduce the interest which is high
2 weeks please
and all will be gone
I was about to give you a loan but thankfully I saw this thread first..
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 11:52:08 AM

Fadirul Ramli
7:49 PM (3 hours ago)

to Jayson
i still not get my allowance
please understand my situation
just within two week the last day is friday next week
before that day
i will transfer my owe i know the address of your bitcoin to repay

So I will apparently have my bitcoins before Friday 21st December 2012.

I wait with baited breath....

If he doesn't pay due to the weird reasoning before, remind him to read up on what Allah thinks about not repaying debt. Spoiler: Allah can get pretty pissed off about that.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:25:33 PM

Interesting, the ways we find to provoke scammer to get back in touch with us....
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:18:03 AM

From older threads, his monthly allowance comes from a welfare organization related to his alleged mental disability. He said he gets 2x his monthly allotment if he's also working. I'm not exactly sure how that works... maybe John would. The posts are so far apart and over such a long period of time, I don't think he's a troll (yeah, some people scam for the lulz). The amount's so low and time spent so high, I don't think he's a scammer. Tread carefully.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 04:13:36 PM

time to contact his welfare organization and let them know about his extra-curricular activities
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 05:14:18 PM

Well I sent him an email reminding him about his loan payment due today.

This is what he sent in return...

sottalov@streamyx.com
12:17 PM (3 hours ago)

to Jayson
dear jayson
 i am poor man.god has set me to be patient in what next will happen.
in this case i want to tell you a story
during very long time ago there is a prophet
the prophet name is Solomon/sulaiman
he can talk with animal
every type of animal can communicate with him
goat/tiger/deer/elephant
one day he meet ants
very tiny ants
then they start talking
ant what are you looking for?
i looking for food
then solomon said
how many food you need?
ants said i need a fist of wheat for a year
"i can help you with it"
then the ants said "okay" to prophet solomon
solomon then put the ants into a bottle and a fist of wheat
and he said "we will meet in next 1 years
ants said" okay see you again"
1 years have been past...
then prophet solomon go to see that ants
prophet solomon was suprised
the ants only ate a little of wheat
solomon asking "what you dont ate all of the wheat??
and the ant said "i am worried if you forget to see me again so i only ate a little of them
solomon then put the ants out of the bottle
"thank you"
moral of the story there were a nice people in this world and i might get help from him
 i only get a loan and i dont have money to pay

Does that mean he plans to repay me in a year? Or he's only going to eat a little bit of wheat?

Sent back:

Jayson Quayle <jay@kelticfox.co.uk>
3:54 PM (0 minutes ago)

to sottalov
Dear Fadirul,

I am also a poor man. In this case let me tell you a story from the Book of Mercury:
"I work hard, everyday of my life, I work till I ache in my bones. At the end of the day, I take home all of my hard earned pay all on my own".

As you're keen to state that you're a Muslim here's one especially for you...
"The Prophet said: After the major sins which must be avoided, the greatest sin is that someone dies in a state of debt and leaves behind no asset to pay it off."  - Darimi.

You were shown compassion with the loan as you said you needed food. This was a lie.
You are refusing to repay the debt and constantly give excuses.

Your debt is currently 3BTC until 23.59 tonight as per the extension agreement. After this the terms will revert to the original GPG Contract and you will owe 16.10253818 BTC.
This will increase daily as per the late penalties. There will be no negotiation on this anymore.

If you allow the loan to default completely, I will sell the debt to a local debt collector and actively seek to ensure you no longer do business again within the Bitcoin Community.

Regards

Jay Quayle
aka Kelticfox

Can we please get a scammer tag now?

On9isrock confirmed that he would repay within 2 weeks. 2 weeks has now passed and he still hasn't paid (or has the intention to pay).

Just tell him to type in his native language and I'll translate the conversation if it helps. I'm no native speaker of Malay but I should suffice I guess.

John
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 05:38:37 PM

Just tell him to type in his native language and I'll translate the conversation if it helps. I'm no native speaker of Malay but I should suffice I guess.

John

I don't think we have an issue with communication. He just doesn't want to pay. Just constant excuses and bullcrap.

Seems to have no problem playing SatoshiDice though (which is odd because I thought gambling was banned under Islamic law?)

Not to stereotype or anything, but some Islamic guys I've met here don't really give a damn about the law. I'm an atheist though, so I don't really know their mentality. Did he tell you how he was going to obtain the BTC? I think there's fewer than 10 bitcoiners in the whole country here.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 05:58:25 PM

From older threads, his monthly allowance comes from a welfare organization related to his alleged mental disability. He said he gets 2x his monthly allotment if he's also working. I'm not exactly sure how that works... maybe John would. The posts are so far apart and over such a long period of time, I don't think he's a troll (yeah, some people scam for the lulz). The amount's so low and time spent so high, I don't think he's a scammer. Tread carefully.
If I'm not wrong, the welfare department of the government here provides a stipend to disabled people. The amount is incredibly low though (approx. US$100 +- per month I think).
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:07:32 PM

Not to stereotype or anything, but some Islamic guys I've met here don't really give a damn about the law. I'm an atheist though, so I don't really know their mentality. Did he tell you how he was going to obtain the BTC? I think there's fewer than 10 bitcoiners in the whole country here.

Well he was quick enough to state he wasn't repaying the loan because he's Muslim so you could logically assume that he took it seriously.
When I quoted Darami (part of the Quran) he took it seriously and started talking to me again (the part I quoted was "The Prophet said: After the major sins which must be avoided, the greatest sin is that someone dies in a state of debt and leaves behind no asset to pay it off."

He originally said he was going to buy the BTC with his monthly allowance (disability payment), then he said he would repay with his salary (but his boss went to Vietnam). He stated he could 100% repay on time on the 7th, then he said he could 100% pay on time on the 21st. Now he's not saying anything about repayment, just some parable about ants being left in a bottle for a year with food and only eating a little.
Beware that you're dealing with a mentally disabled guy here. A cursory glance at his FB account shows that he's turning to Habbo hotel now - you get my drift?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 02:00:55 PM

Ouch dude. I prefer to give the homeless and those in need cash in hand... easier to get food that way. Chalk this one up as charity and move on.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
OrangeVonPurple

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 01:06:17 PM

Yikes...this guy is every lenders worst nightmare.

Best of luck in finding a local debt collection agent to get your BTC back!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: